Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“If you look there we know it’s a boy. From the body size and pulse rate I’d say he’s very healthy.” The technician told the mother and fathers looking at the monitor. “I’ll capture a good photo for you.” She played with the controls until she was satisfied with the image on the screen and made the recording then printed it out and handed it to Justin. They were half way to the delivery time for the baby and Justin could not be more excited and proud.

“Now we need a boy’s name.” Brian said.

“Gus said he likes Clarke with an e on the end. He got the idea reading Superman comics.” Lily told them.

“Now we only need a middle name or a first name and use Clarke for the middle.” Justin said.

“Devin Clarke Kinney” Brian said.

“I love it Brian.” Justin said grinning.

“I do too; it sounds excellent; almost rhyming.” Lily said.

“That’s a real possible Brian. Where did you get that name?”

“My grandfather’s name is Devin; I always liked it.”

“I wonder what it means; Devin.”

“Poet” Brian told him. “It’s Celtic.”

“Well it just might be a keeper; I really like it.” Justin said squeezing Brian’s hand.

“Let me clean you up and you may go home.” The technician said; the boys left the room so Lily could get dressed.

“You don’t have to use that name Justin; it’s just a suggestion.”

“I really like it Brian; it’s better than anything I’ve thought of yet. We still have weeks to decide.”

“Well we know it’s a boy and healthy. What more can you ask for.”

“True; I’m really looking forward to him getting here and so is Gus.”

“It’ll be good for him to have a little brother. He’s really good with JR so I think he’ll be good with his brother too.” Brian said grinning.

“Are we going to be happy with just two kids you think?”

“Damn I hope so; they can be a handful Sunshine.”

“Well at least we have boys and won’t have to sweat the teen years with a girl.”

“You think boys will be easy?”

“I wonder what Jerry and Mark will get for a baby.”

“I bet they don’t care either way. They already have two boys and a girl.”

********************

“Hello Mother Tucker”

“Hello Brian; you told me to call you if I have a promising real estate deal for you.”

“What have you found?”

“The Gables Republic Tower in downtown Dallas; it’s all residential with 36 floors and there’s enough vacancies on the top floor to remodel your Kinnetik offices in. It’s zoned for business/residential so there’s no conflict doing it. The holding company that has it recently had a death of one of the major owners and the family wants cash.”

“What are the details?”

“The building was made in 1954. It has 229 units for rent and commands the highest rents in the city beginning at $2500 a month on the lower floors. It was completely remodeled in 2005. You can take out nine units on the top floor and keep 220 rented. The asking price is $70 million cash.”

“What’s it worth Jennifer?”

“The asking price; the reason the deal is good is the location; it stays rented and full constantly with professionals working downtown.”

“Offer them $49 million cash for it and let’s see what they say.”

“Will do; give my love to Justin.”

"I can do that mom.”

“Bye Brian.”

“What was that?”

“Your mother sends her love; she has another high rise apartment building in Dallas for us and we could put the Kinnetik office in it downtown.”

“You low balled the offer?”

“Always, I don’t pay retail when I’m paying cash dear; money has power to buy good deals. It’s an older building and not many investors will be interested in it. If the Dallas branch grows it could take the top floor over completely. That would be a very prestigious location for us.”

“We have to check it out; go there pretending to want to rent something.”

“I’m going there telling them I’m buying it and make them kiss my ass to keep their jobs once I own it.”

“You’re so mean.”

“Maybe I should show you mean tonight.”

“Promises, promises; I’m amazed you can still get it up in your advanced years.”

“That earns you a fuck without lube boy.”

“Spit and determination tonight?”

“Maybe determination and no spit.” Slave Justin imagined his king would be rough tonight and smiled.

********************

“You should surf with us Jerry.”

“I might give it a go; it looks like you have fun doing it.”

“I’m going to spend more time with Master Hutu learning more Kempo now that the film is almost finished. I want to earn my black belt like Matt has. He’s fantastic with the art.”

“I enjoy watching you practice; it’s very beautiful the forms you do and the techniques. You have two more scenes to shoot and then you get the big check for your work.”

“Should I put it with my other account?”

“Probably that would be your best move. It avoids taxes and we don’t need the money.”

“How do you invest your money Mark?” Tiffany asked him.

“Jerry’s accountant has me in a long term U.S. government note that defers taxes on the principal and interest until I draw it out. I don’t know if that’s the best way for you since you won’t be worrying about taxes on your money.”

“What time is my appointment Monday?”

“Ten in the morning with our Dr. Casey; he’s very good and many stars use him. Are you ok with a male doctor Tiffany?”

“I don’t have a problem with it. My doctor at home was a man too.”

“Have you been taking any birth control pills?”

“None for two months since before I left home and moved to Vegas. Since we use condoms they aren’t necessary for us.”

“What’s your viral status Hunter?”

“Viral load is undetectable; my CD-4 count is over 1300; I have excellent numbers and I’m almost non contagious.”

“Excellent, I’ll also provide your medical care here too.” Jerry told him. “I’ll get you both on my policy with my family.”

“My meds will cost about $1200 a month just for them.”

“This dinner’s costing me more than that; it’s not a problem at all.”

“Kinnetik was paying for them for me.”

“Consider it part of our deal. I insist on it.”

“And I insist you make the check in both our names.” Tiffany said.

“You don’t have to do that; you’re doing all the work having the baby.” Hunter told her.

“We‘re a couple and this is our money; not my money Hunter. That’s final so don’t argue with me. You put your money in our joint account so this is only fair.”

“Yes dear.” Hunter grinned thinking how paranoid Ben was about the baby money. He really didn’t know Tiffany very well at all.

********************

“Drew, give my ass a break; I can barely walk as it is.”

“I can’t help myself; it’s such a lovely ass to fuck Emmett.”

“If my ass was a shoe I’d be down to only laces.”

“I’ll back off tonight and give you a break. Your blow jobs are almost as good.”

“Now that I can happily provide without a sore ass and I do love your dick in my mouth.”

“What’s for dinner; it smells great.”

“I’m making a stuffed lemon chicken with dressing and vegetables on the side. What kind of potato would you like?”

“Surprise me Em.”

“I’ll make scallops; I love them that way.”

“I’ve noticed you haven’t been cooking for your work.”

“If I haven’t catered it out; my chef’s making it at his house.”

“Well you know this kitchen is yours to use Em.”

“I know Drewzy; I just haven’t needed to cook here yet for work.”

“My only rule is you cook in the nude.”

“I’ll never get anything done like that.”

“You really don’t have to work at all Emmett. I’m a multi-millionaire.”

“I’m not some kept boy Drew; I want to work. I love my job and make very good money.”

“I respect that very much. But if you want anything we have money for it.”

“I’m very happy just to be with you and living with you. I don’t need anything else.”

 ********************

“The jury ended their deliberations today in a rare Saturday meeting finding ex-police Chief Jim Stockwell guilty of gross injustice by hiding the crime of his ex-partner murdering Jason Kemp, a gay hustler in the Liberty Avenue area. The punishment phase of his trial will begin on Monday. Stockwell could get up to 10 years in prison. In other news tonight…..”

“That’s the end of that homophobic prick Justin.”

“Good fucking riddance I might add. I hate that son-of-a-bitch Brian.”

“Prison will not be kind to him with so many men he put in there.”

“I love the idea he has to learn to like boy pussy if he wants any sex.” Justin was smiling.

“I feel sorry for his kids now; they lost their dad.”

“He should have thought about that before breaking the law Brian. He put political gain about the welfare of his family.”

“You’re right; he made a bad choice doing that; power’s addictive for a man like him.”

“There’s no telling what other cop crimes he hid too.”

“They’re reviewing all his cases now. It’s a major problem at the police department and for the DA.”

“I shudder at the thought he was almost our mayor.”

“Me too; what’s Tray cooking tonight?”

“Kosher Chicken and roasted vegetables; Mel and JR are joining us tonight.”

“Where did he get a Rabbi to bless the bird today?” Brian asked with a smirk.

“Silly shit; he bought it at a kosher deli Brian.”

“Well at least we know the bird’s circumcised Sunshine.”

“You’re too much Brian. Would you like a drink? I’m having a double Cosmo before dinner.”

“Pour me a double blue ribbon.”

“Yes my master; you wish is my command sir.” Justin jumped up and headed to the bar room to make their drinks. Mel and JR walked in the front door to find Brian in the media room following the noise of the TV.

“Hello Brian”

“Welcome to our humble little cabin.”

“Are you still going to Dallas Friday?”

“Yes, unless something comes up not expected.”

“They have a lesbian club there I’d love to check out.”

“Get Debbie to watch JR and come with us. We have room in our penthouse for you too.”

“Will you walk around dressed for my dignity?”

“A lawyer with dignity; I beg your pardon.”

“A woman with her dignity Brian.”

“In that case we can keep our pants on; our underwear at least just for you. What’s the club?”

“Sue Ellen’s on Cedar Springs in the gay section; all the girls I’ve talked to say it’s really hot for finding a date.”

“I would have thought the lady’s restroom at the truck stop would be excellent cruising for you.”

“Like I would want a butch? Give me some credit Brian.”

“$1,000 limit at 22%”

“Fug you Brian.”

“JR is too young to know what you’re saying.”

“I have to start being careful now. She’s old enough to pick up words.” Justin came in with the drinks.

“Hey Mel, want a drink?”

“I’d love a cold beer.”

“Be right back with one.” Justin sat down his drink and left again.

“Kip Thomas got off his charges Friday. Your attorney Springfield worked his magic. I don’t want to think what it cost Kip’s sugar daddy to pay for it.”

“He should retire and just take care of his old man until he kicks the bucket and leaves him rich. I’ll never hire him and I’m the only agency in town.” Justin came back and gave Melanie her beer.

“Did you ever wonder why Kip dropped the sexual harassment case against you?”

“I sure have Mel.”

“This sounds like a good time for me to tell you what I did.” Justin said. Brian and Mel looked at Justin is shock.

“I made Kip drop the suit. I got him to pick me up at Woody’s one night and went to his apartment. As soon as he was blowing me, I said I was a minor underage and my dad put my first boyfriend in prison for 10 years. They I told him I won’t tell my dad he sucked me if he would drop his case against Brian.”

“You little shit! Justin; you could have got hurt bad.”

“I could have kicked his ass Brian; I wasn’t scared at all; Kip Thomas pissed in his pants he was so afraid of me.”

“Now we know how you got off.” Mel said smiling.

“That’s two I owe you; you also saved my ass with my nephew’s charges of molestation.”

“Both times you were innocent; it was the right thing to do for you.”

“I guess I’ll have to reward you tonight.”

“Good; I wasn’t looking forward to any lube.” Justin said with a grin.

“Well JT saved Rage again.” Brian kissed his lover and smiled.

 

The Gables Republic Tower in downtown Dallas

Chapter End Notes:

jpg

Save