Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Hunter sat on the lip of the Jacuzzi as Tiffany was in the hot churning water sucking passionately on his beautiful cock. For a girl she really knew how to give a deep throat blow job and she loved dick; especially Hunter’s dick. When he came close to cuming he tapped on her shoulder to warn her.

“I’ll be ok” She said and with ambition she went back to her task of bringing him to orgasm. Moments later he moaned and shot a hot load making him shake it felt so good. Tiffany grinned and dropped down in the water and rinsed out her mouth with the high chlorine laced liquid. The photographer was out of the suite and the security man was sent away to have fun too. The lovers never left their room and over the night Hunter fucked his new girl eight times.

The next two days were full of work and sex. They shot dozens of great pictures and several videos: in the penthouse suite, exercise room, pool, sauna, spa, lobby, Jacuzzi, a casino, getting out of the limo and flying in the golden chariot jet. On Sunday Hunter began the most important conversation of his life.

“Tiffany; I’m falling in love with you. Will you come with me to Pittsburgh and be my girl? I’ll put you in college; you don’t have to work. Just make a home for me and study.”

“Oh yes Hunter; I was hoping you would want me. I’m so happy with you. You’re an amazing lover and beautiful man. I want you so bad. I love you too Hunter.”

“Where are you staying and how much stuff do you have?”

“Two suitcases and I’m at a hotel downtown paying weekly.”

“Take the limo and get your things and come back. You want me to go with you?”

“Please Hunter; it’s not the best part of town.” Hunter got his security man and they went and got her possessions. Soon everyone was on the jet and headed back to Pittsburgh. With Tiffany in his lap he called Ben on the phone.

“Hello Hunter”

“Ben, I’m flying back now. I have some important things to tell you.”

“OK”

“I have a girlfriend coming home with me from Las Vegas. Her name is Tiffany and she’s 18.”

“Well that’s moving pretty fast Hunter. Does she know about you?”

“Yes and she’s understanding. She has a gay uncle who’s positive and she’s very knowledgeable.”

“I see.”

“I got a $150,000 bonus at work and won $220,000 playing poker in Vegas.”

“Way to go Hunter; that’s makes how much money now?”

“After taxes I’ll clear over 300 grand with what I made off the comics too. I’ll probably make another bonus on this job.”

“I’m very proud of you. That’s fantastic son. I welcome your girl with you here.”

“We’ll probably get our own place soon Ben.”

“If you do that; I may ask Don to move in with me.”

“Good; I don’t want you to be alone.”

“You’re very serious about this girl?”

“Very”

“Good luck son.”

“They don’t get any luckier than me Ben.”

“See you when you get here and I’ll cook extra for the new member of our family.”

“Thanks dad; later.” Hunter then called Justin.

“How’s my whale today?” Justin answered grinning.

“Let me see; I won 220 grand playing poker; we shot tons of shit and all good; and I brought home with me Tiffany the girl in the ads. We’re lovers now Justin.”

“You didn’t pretend to be a whale; you really became one and you got the girl. Way to go Hunter. She must be pretty special.”

“She’s hot enough to make you switch teams.” Hunter said grinning.

“She would have to grow a handle to catch me; I love to get fucked too much.”

“That’s what strap ons are for.”

“Thanks for the visual; I’ll pass. How about you come over tonight and we can meet her?”

“I already promised to eat with Ben; can I have a rain check?”

“You bet; bring her to work tomorrow and we’ll let her see what you do; you want to give her a job?”

“Perhaps for the summer; she’s going to college too.”

“We’ll find something interesting for her to gain experience.”

“Thanks Justin; she can type fast and she’s really smart and very easy on the eyes.”

“I may have more acting work for her. Pretty girls sell vehicles.”

“Super; you’re going to love her; I know it. I’m sending you a photo email.”

“Later whale”

“Later billionaire” Hunter closed his phone. “You have a job at Kinnetik.”

“Does this jet have a bedroom?” Tiffany asked gazing into Hunter’s eyes.

“Follow me”

 ********************

“So you want me to move in with you?”

“Hunter found himself a girlfriend and he’s going to move out. We can have the house to ourselves.”

“I’m in the dorm on a scholarship; I don’t have the money Ben to pay my share of the expenses.”

“I got it covered Don. The mortgage is small and the utilities aren’t bad. I make a very good salary teaching.”

“I love you and I want to live with you; you’re going to be stuck with me.”

“Sound like a plan; when can we move you in?”

“I’ll move in tomorrow if you like. I hate the dorm and my roommate’s a tramp.”

“How much longer until you have your PhD?”

“Another year if I go fulltime; then we both can make good money.”

“Are you going to teach?”

“I can make 200K a year at U.S. Steel. A PhD in Chemistry’s very valuable for a salary in the private sector.”

“They’re hiring?”

“Constantly; I know the director of chemistry there. I’m a shoe in for the job the minute I get my degree. I could also work in medicine.”

“We’re going to make a great couple you and I.”

“We already are Ben.”

********************

“Brian, look at this photo of Hunter’s girlfriend.”

“Shit; I’d fuck her. She’s beautiful like a female version of you with great tits.”

“She could be Mark’s sister; that was my first impression. The eyes and hair are the same.”

“We’re going to use her in advertising Justin. How is her voice; have you heard her?”

“It’s really nice; she can be very seductive and sweet. Hunter says she’s smart too.”

“A smart blond; you guys are rare.” Justin punched his lover in the shoulder.

“Do you know what the blond said after having sex?” Brian asked his lover.

“No”

“All you guys on the same team?”

“Ha! That’s a good one Brian. Hunter also said he won 220 grand playing poker.”

“He’s moving up very well this week. I hope his Trump footage is good.”

“I’m sure of it. He has a great eye for beauty and details.”

“How did he meet this girl?”

“He hired her; probably an escort. That’s where he told me he was going to look for one.”

“She looks fresh; not fucked out yet.”

“Where do you want to use her?”

“GM; we got Ford covered now.”

“I got the perfect ad too for a Chevy truck. I’m using Hunter and her together. They can be an acting couple in several ads. If they have chemistry the ads will pop.”

“I just hear those gears turning in your little blond head right now.”

“She’s standing on a street waiting for a bus with her school books; Hunter drives up in a trick out new Chevy truck. He guns the engine loud. She smiles and he smiles back. Hunter winks and she grins. They say hey to each other. Then she climbs in the truck and they drive away. She moves to sit beside him staring into his eyes. He puts his arm around her. The announcer says ‘Chevrolet; making the best pick em up trucks for over 100 years’ speaking with a southern accent.”

“Home run Sunshine; do it.”

********************

Hunter slowly fucked his girl with a determined passion to make this good for her. They were doing it doggy style in the jet bed; he had his hands on her breasts feeling them and exciting her more as he firmly took her pussy from the rear. She raised her ass allowing maximum penetration with each of his entries. Tiffany gripped the sheets as she was taken over by the sexual feelings shooting through her young body. After ten minutes of stimulating her he began to pound home to a mighty climax. She moaned her desire for him to take her harder. Hunter didn’t disappoint her. Tiffany was for the first time in her life in love. The high school quarterback boyfriend was a status symbol to be part of the in crowd. She never loved him and his dick was tiny compared to the large cock Hunter was born with.

“Ahhhhhhh…..oh shit……oh…..uh…..uh…….ahhhhhhhhh …..  YEAH !!!!” Hunter shot a huge load filling up the condom; he trembled from the waves of electric erotic shocks striking his nervous system over and over. Tiffany was virgin tight like Callie Leeson was when he took her cherry during high school. Her large warm soft breasts were his oasis of joy; her eyes hypnotizing to his soul. Her full red lips inviting; her mouth intoxicating. Tiffany has the most beautiful legs and a really hot ass which he already took showing her the joys of anal sex last night. He pulled out and got rid of the condom. Then he moved up and rolled her over and lay on top of her and kissed her deeply. Tiffany opened her mouth wide and invited his domination of her body and soul.

********************

“Brian, Justin, this is Tiffany Dicken; Tiffany this is Brian and Justin Kinney the owners of Kinnetik.”

“I’m very glad to meet you.” She said extending her hand first to the older Brian and then Justin. They were awed by her beauty. Straight ad men in the office walked by and stared at her. She was wearing a pantsuit that was very attractive and showed her body shape perfectly. Her natural golden blond hair cascaded down her back beautifully. Her eyes were the most brilliant shade of blue like Mark’s; a rare blue for even natural blonds.

“You’re hot.”

“Well thank you Brian.” Tiffany smiled showing them perfect white teeth. There wasn’t a blemish or freckle on the girl. How a modeling agency hadn’t found her yet was a mystery.

“We would like to hire you to work full time and to act and model for us. Would you work for us exclusively?” Tiffany looked at Hunter who nodded his head.

“Yes, I will. Thank you for the opportunity.”

“You can be Hunter’s assistant in his office. We’ll start you out at $25,000 a year with full benefits. However, you’re going to make much more doing GM commercials for us. Hunter, I want to shoot a commercial with the two of you after lunch. We have to get you both dressed like high school kids. It’s a 30 second spot and we’ll pay you each $50,000 for it.” Justin told them. “Take the credit card you have from Vegas and go buy high school fashion clothes for the shoot. I’m going to the dealership and pick out the perfect truck for the ad.”

“I need to sit down.” Tiffany was overwhelmed with emotions. She never dreamed of making this kind of money so fast. The boys guided her into Brian’s office and sat her on the white leather couch. Hunter got her a glass of water. “Excuse me; I got too excited with your offer.”

“When you buy your clothes get something that shows you cleavage and is tight on your chest.” Brian said.” Justin then described the commercial to them. They laughed because it was so sexual and normal. Two American kids find each other with the help of a new Chevy truck. Soon the young lovers left to go shopping.

“What do you think GM will pay for this ad?” Justin wondered.

“I’ll be asking $30 million against their account.”

“It’s that good?”

“It’s worth more but I’m counting on the royalties by exceeding sales goals Justin. Those kids are going to sell a lot of trucks and when the people at Trump tower see them in their ads after seeing them doing GM, we have a double home run on our hands.”

“What do I get for dreaming it up?”

“A very good fuck tonight.”

“You have a deal Mr. Kinney.” Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and kissed him hard.