Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian and Justin’s Gulfstream 550 jet roared down the runway at Pittsburgh International airport taking off headed for Las Vegas with Hunter and a photographer on board. It was a beautiful warm Thursday morning with clear skies. Hunter was wearing a new pair of tailored slacks and a dress shirt and his Prada shoes. He was saving his new Armani suit for later in the weekend. While flying he reviewed his notes on Trump International Hotel. The building was 64 stories of total luxury.

“How do you plan to shoot the spots Hunter?” The photographer asked.

“We’ll just decide as we see the hotel Larry. It’s a big place with a lot to offer a traveler.”

“Well I brought plenty of memory for us to use up, and I can download to my laptop and make more if we need it.”

“The first night I want to get a feel for Vegas before we work.”

********************

“My caller ID says this is Adam”

“Hi Jerry; I have the signed custody document and your ex-wife is totally out of the mansion. All she took was her clothes. Will you and the children be moving in now?”

“I don’t think so Adam; I’m afraid it has too many bad memories for them now. I’ll probably take the art and have the house cleaned real well and sell it furnished. I’m letting the staff go except for basic security there. This house in Malibu is plenty big for us with Tony now in an apartment down the street. Mark loves the ocean; I don’t want to take him away from here either.”

“Well I’ll get this custody filed with the court today; the kids are yours now.”

“Thank you for your help; talk to you later.” Jerry closed his phone smiling then he called Mark.

“Hey stud”

“Adam got the custody over with and we have the kids now. The ex is out of the mansion.”

“Do you want to live there?”

“No, too many memories for the kids and you love the ocean.”

“Ok, whatever you think’s best. You want me to wait and let you tell the kids?”

“You can go ahead and tell them and put their minds at ease Mark. I’ll get home about six today.”

“I have the bone doctor appointment tomorrow.”

“I have a feeling he’ll take off your cast for you.”

“Are you sure they don’t want to live in their mansion Jerry?”

“I don’t want anything that could remind them what happened there.”

“Ok, I’ll let them know; are they staying in their same schools?”

“Yes, they’re private schools anyway.”

“See you tonight lover.”

“I’m looking forward to it sweet cheeks.” Jerry closed his phone smiling and got back to work.

“Keith, go get your sister and brother so we can all talk.” Keith left the room and soon returned with Janet and Trey.

“Guys, Jerry just called me and he has sole custody of all of you now. Your mother is no longer in the picture. He wants us to stay here in Malibu and you still attend your same schools.”

“Its way better here anyway Mark. We have the Pacific Ocean in our back yard and a beautiful lawn. We’re just happy to be with you and dad.” Keith said.

“We’ll probably get the rest of your things at the mansion soon and bring them here. I guess Jerry will sell it.”

“Do you ever get bad storms here?” Janet asked.

“Not too bad; we don’t see hurricanes if that’s what you mean. We get the same storms you’ve seen at your other home.”

“Could we have an indoor swimming pool Mark?” Trey asked for.

“That would be nice; let’s talk with your father when he gets in.”

“You really love our dad don’t you?”

“Very much Keith; I believe we’ll be together all our lives; we’re very happy together and having you guys here only makes it better. I’m barely not a kid myself and have no experience as a parent but I’ll do my best for you guys. I’ll make mistakes I’m sure but you’ll know I love you.”

******************

“Did we get Las Vegas’ youngest whale off on his adventure?” Brian asked walking into Justin’s office.

“Yes; Project Hunter is on the way. I even gave Larry the photographer, and our pilots play money for the weekend. Jerry called to tell me he now has sole custody of his 3 kids. Apparently his ex-wife became a dope head and he got rid of her.”

“Sorry to hear that but good for the kids. If the way Gus acts about Mark is an indication he’ll do great with Jerry’s children. He’s like you; kids love you guys.”

“Gus loves you too daddy.” Justin said smiling. “He runs to you first you know.”

“Usually if Mark isn’t around, and I would say he runs to you first if you’re the closest at the moment.”

“He’s fair with his sugar. You want to go to lunch early; I’m caught up here right now.”

“You want to go downstairs?”

“I’d like to try that new Chinese place a block down the street.”

“We’ll take you agent and walk there.”

“Sounds good to me.”

********************

“Drew, are you sure about this?”

“Yes Emmett, I want you to move in with me. We have a state of the art kitchen I don’t even use that you can have for your catering service and parties and you still have your chef to help. I want us to be together like a couple. I’ve sewed my wild oats and I’m ready for this. Nobody turns me on like you do.”

“I’ve never lived with a boyfriend before; I’m afraid it could change us; make us change.”

“Are you ready to be committed to me?”

“Yes, of course; oh all right I’ll move in. My furniture’s junk so I’ll donate it to somebody and just bring my clothes and personal things.”

“Let’s take my Hummer over to your place and pack you up right now. I want you in my bed every night and see your face first thing every morning. I want your ass in my shower.”

“You make me so happy I’m about to cry Drewzy.”

“I’ll give you something to cry about tonight.”

********************

“Fasten your seat belts boys; we’re beginning our final approach into North Vegas.” Jason told them. Hunter and Larry buckled up as the mighty jet banked toward the runway. A minute later it touched down and taxied to the private jet area. The boys climbed out of the jet and felt the incredible heat of the Nevada desert. The temperature was 108 degrees in the shade. The limo driver and security man got their luggage and loaded it in the trunk. Soon they were in the limo headed to Trump International Hotel to begin their assignment and adventure.

********************

“This food is delicious Brian; we have to eat here every week.”

“It is quite good; better than I expected. I’m going to schedule the weekend next week for us to fly to Dallas for a short vacation in Big D and check out the bar scene there.”

“Are you still considering Dallas for the next branch of Kinnetik to grow to?”

“Yes, they really don’t have an excellent ad agency in the region yet many corporations are based in Texas. Their tax environment is very attractive and the state has no personal income tax for its citizens.”

“Who do you plan to run it?”

“Our black ad man Terry has the best qualifications with a double degree in business and marketing. I have to see if he and David want to relocate there. We’ll bring them with us to see the city.”

“What about the loft if they take the offer?”

“We’ll buy it back; we have too many memories there to ever sell it Sunshine. I was thinking letting Angel and Eric use it or Gary could, but we’ll always keep it in our pocket.”

“How good a promotion is it for Terry to take the job?”

“He would be president of operations at that branch raised to about $250,000 a year salary plus bonuses. That’s a big jump from his present salary of 55K and he can have a penthouse in our building which is like another 150K a year benefit. Once he gets established with clients his salary could double soon.”

“Where would you locate an office?”

“There’s lots of quality office space in the high rises downtown with excellent views; I was thinking of putting it there.”

“How far is our building from the gay section?”

“Just a few blocks, almost walking distance actually; the gay area is called Boys Town on Cedar Springs. Next to that is the Uptown section where our high rise is. It commands some of the highest rents in Dallas.”

“Where will we land and how far from our building is it?”

“There’s an airport called Lovefield only a few miles north of our building in the heart of the city. We can land there.”

“How’s the weather?”

“Hot and humid and it rains a lot there too but they hardly ever see snow in the winter.”

“I bet Terry and David will like that.”

“There’re some excellent universities for David to transfer too; I hope they accept the offer. I don’t have anyone else I want there but Terry.”

“I might have someone to head the art department in Dallas.”

“Tim or Allen?”

“I don’t want to lose them; somebody else. Several are qualified. Let me study it for a while.”

“Nothing will happen for a couple of months at least. I need that much time to establish a business there legally.”

 ********************

“Welcome to Trump Mr. Montgomery; everything is taken care of for your check in. You have a penthouse suite on the 64th floor. Enjoy your stay with us and all of our staff is at your disposal for your work.”

“Thank you” Hunter, his agent and Larry took their room key cards and headed to the elevator. Inside the room they found a lavish set up with high quality furniture, a full kitchen stocked with food items, and fully stocked bar, and an incredible view of the strip of casinos down below them. Once inside the room Hunter pulled out his laptop and began his search.

“What are you looking for?” Larry asked him.

“My girls for the weekend; some of the most beautiful girls in the world work as escorts in Vegas.”

“What will she cost you?”

“The going rate is $5,000 a day and up. Since I’m young and beautiful I can get a discount and she’ll be a model in our advertising; I can spend whatever as long as she signs an actor’s release for me.”

“Do I get one?”

“You’re on your own here and aren’t you married?”

“You had to remind me; I’m joking Hunter. I’m going to check out the spa.”

“Have fun and get a nice massage; Kinnetik’s paying for it anyway.”

********************

“Jerry, Nine is here to see you.”

“Send him in.” The huge man walked into Jerry’s office and shook his hand. “Everything go ok?”

“Real easy; the bug didn’t know what hit it.”

“Did you sweep it under the rug?”

“Nobody will ever find it; bug be gone Jerry.”

“There’s your suitcase. Thanks for your help.”

“Glad to be of service; call me anytime.” The man opened the case to see it full of hundred dollar bill bundles totally $1 million, closed the case and headed out of the office.

********************

Jerry walked into his Malibu house greeted by his young lover at the door. After a hot welcome home kiss Mark took his brief case and sat it on the table.

“Would you like a drink? We have time before dinner.”

“Sure, what are the kids doing?”

“They’re playing in the ocean with the security guys.”

“Are they ok living here?”

“They love the idea and they want an indoor pool though.”

“I guess we can put a wing on the house. Let’s have a drink.” The lovers walked to the bar and Mark made the drinks; they went to back patio and watched the children swimming.

"Do you think the kids are safe by the ocean Mark?”

“They can all swim, and Janet doesn’t venture out too far; neither does Trey. Keith is an excellent swimmer.”

“They always had a swimming pool and obeyed me about safety. I guess we’re ok here.”

“How was your day?”

“Good, and productive; what did you do today?”

“I’ve started to learn the piano under the fine teaching of Janet; played a board game with the boys, watched TV and had a nap. We had hot dogs for lunch; I really enjoyed that.”

“I hate to bring the kids into our lives permanently like this without talking to you first.”

“No problem; I love having them around since they like me. This only makes our lives richer Jerry.”

“Will you marry me Mark?”

“Yes; you know I will Jerry. I love you.”

“We can do it in Canada legally and have a service here too. I want the kids to see us bonded forever; it’ll give them stability. I’ll arrange for you to adopt them legally after we’re married. If something was to happen to me they’re yours.”

“You want to do this just to have our ducks in a row so to speak? Is there a problem I don’t know about?”

“I just want everything in order. I don’t want my family or my wife’s family having a chance to get custody or control of their estates if I die. There isn’t any problem or health issue I’m aware of but we have to be prepared for anything.”

“When do you want to get married?”

“Very soon Mark.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes: