Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin came out of the doctor’s back rooms to find Jerry, Mark and Ricky waiting for him.

“How did you find me?”

“Ricky called your security man and got the location of this office. Are you going to live?”

“It’ll take more than an 800 pound lighting bar to take me out. Somebody yelled duck just in time or I’d be a human pancake right now.”

“How many stitches did you get?”

“Three right here.” Justin pointed to a bandage on his left forehead. “I have another battle scar in the war called life but I still keep my pretty face.”

“I have orders from your master to take you straight home right now.” Jerry said smiling.

“Since I have a screaming headache I accept my master’s command without a fight.” Justin released his driver and security man for the day and rode to West Virginia with Jerry and Mark. He felt plenty safe with Ricky with them.

“I got some kick ass pain pills if you’re interested.”

I’m allergic to most drugs; I’ll just tough it out. I’m not some Hollywood prissy movie star with a pill problem you know.”

“Ouch! That fucking hurt.”

“Baby”

“Children settle down or I’ll pull this limo over and make you both walk home.” Jerry said.

“Duh? This is my limo dude.”

“I forgot that; ok you win.”

“How bad’s the damage to your stage?”

“It’s all fucked up; I’ll need a new lighting bar, and we totaled a truck probably too. Fucking glass is everywhere to clean up. I’m lucky nobody got hurt but me.”

“Brian called your chef Tray to prepare chicken soup for you.”

“I’m not sick; that’s plain dumb.”

“He told me to force you to eat it if he wasn’t back yet.”

“Oh, this is pay back for when he had Cancer and I made him eat chicken soup from Debbie.”

“He has Cancer?”

“Not now; they got it all out. He tested all clear for years now.” Justin’s cell phone rang.

“Hi Mom; I’m fine Mom.”

“Cynthia just told me about the accident. Why didn’t you call me?”

“First I was pinned under an 800 pound light bar. Then the paramedics cleaned me up a little. Then I went to Dr. Walker who fixed me up. Now I’m headed home. I’m not hurt seriously except for a very nice shirt’s destroyed. There was nothing you could do Mom. Thanks and I’m sorry I didn’t call you so you could worry.”

“How bad were you hurt?”

“Some cuts from flying glass, I got three stitches in my forehead and a new scar to mar my beauty.”

“I’ll see you soon son.”

“Don’t waste your day on me Mom. I’m fine and Jerry and Mark are here to baby me.”

“I’m coming to Britin and you better be there when I arrive.”

“Ok Mother; join us for dinner. I’ll see you soon.”

“That’s better.” Jennifer closed her phone and packed up her brief case to leave for the day.

********************

“Brian, fasten your seat belt; we’re about to land.”

“OK” The Gulfstream jet trimmed in solid gold banked to the right onto final approach into Pittsburgh International airport. Charles let Jason land the jet and soon they were taxing to their hanger on the north side of the facility. Brian’s limo was waiting for him and his security man. Without delay they took off for Liberty Avenue where Brian got a dozen fresh lemon bars before heading to Britin Estate. Brian pulled out his cell phone and called Ted.

“Hello Brian”

“What’s happening Theodore?”

“We hired Hunter today as an intern; Justin went home from the doctors; the truck on the stage is totaled and the damages are estimated at $837,000 not counting the truck on a separate policy. I just cleared another bad check from Petco and I suggest we dump them as a client. This is the third bounced check in 3 months. Rumor has it Pet Smart’s taking them over in stock purchases now. The electricians are rushing to rebuild the sound stage as soon as possible and Allen wants to build another hanger and stage on the other side of our lot. There’s a problem we can’t shoot spots in time for their deadlines now.”

“That’s Justin’s call what he wants to do. Let me talk to Petco before we pull the plug but have legal ready for it. File the claim for the truck and get a check; we don’t need another truck; we can shoot the commercial with another one we have. No other problems?”

“None at all to my knowledge Brian; just a routine Monday here.”

“Ok, I’ll see you in the morning. I’m headed home.”

“Have a good night.”

********************

“Mark, I made arrangements for us to have my kids for the summer when we go back.”

“I wondered when I’d meet the kids or if I was your dirty little secret.” Mark said grinning not really meaning it.

“I wanted to wait until the divorce was final; the lawyer got it done last week. There’s no way my ex can use you against me and I’m coming out publically anyway.”

“Will we reveal our relationship?”

“Yes, and attend functions together. Hollywood’s liberal enough that it won’t matter anymore. I’m very proud to be your lover and I’ll show the world how beautiful you are.”

“Tell me about your kids.”

“The oldest is 13; his name is Keith. The middle one is Janet at 11, and the youngest is Trey at 8.”

“Who will watch them when we’re at work?”

“They have a full time nanny who has been with us for years. Her name is Tammy, a wonderful black lady.”

“What do we do to keep 3 kids from being bored all summer?”

“Tammy will keep them busy and they love the ocean. The body guards are certified life guards too for the kids.”

“Have they been to Disneyland yet?”

“Yes, why do you ask?”

“I haven’t.”

“I can fix that.”

********************

Ricky went to answer the door for Jennifer letting her in. He told her Justin was in the media room with his guests. She went to check on him.

“Hi Mom, you know everybody.”

“Hello again Jennifer.” Jerry said.

“Hi mom.” Mark said grinning.

“She’s not your mom.” Tony complained.

“Debbie’s my mom; Jennifer’s my mom. There’s enough of me to go around.”

“Now that I think about it; we never discussed your family Mark.” Jerry wondered about that. His background check gave him some details but not much.

“Not much to say; they raised me; they hate faggots and I left after high school and went to Pittsburgh with Tony.”

“Were you both in school together?”

“No, not in the same school; we found each other in a gay youth group meeting.”

“How did you find out Justin’s gay?” Jerry asked Jennifer.

“First I saw a pair of thong underwear not his size in his dirty clothes and then I found nude male drawings in his sketch book and a page he wrote the name Brian in dozens of times. The he told me he liked dick.”

“That’s a pretty good symptom of homosexuality.” Mark said with a smirk.

“Did you run away from home?” Jerry asked his lover.

“No, I said I’m out of here and they said don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Those were the last words from my dad.” Jennifer’s heart was breaking hearing this from such a beautiful boy.

“I wonder if they know about you role in Rage yet.”

“I’m sure they have an idea; I sent them a photocopy of my retainer check for $5 million to rub their noses in it.” Jerry laughed.

“What does your dad do?”

“He’s the manager of a department store with about 150 people under him.”

“We’re going to buy it and bust him down to janitor.”

“Wicked! And hire a faggot in his place.”

“We think alike.” Jerry kissed his boy smiling. Revenge is best served with cash.

“How about your mother; we don’t want to hurt her do we.”

“I have a step mom who hates me. Mom left home when I was nine; I don’t know where she is except I did see her in a porn movie; I think she’s a crack head now.”

“Fuck; we have to fix that Mark.”

“I doubt she would realize it’s me in the movie. I’ve changed so much since she left.”

“I’m afraid of the press getting a hold of this, and her too.”

 ********************

“Ms. Peterson, you have made remarkable progress with your treatment and doing excellent with your counselor. We’ll be moving you to a residential facility in the city tomorrow. There you will live for 60 days with other sex offender patients who also have graduated our program. Once you complete that you’ll be released as an outpatient to live again in society and begin your probation period.”

“Thank you doctor; can I get permission to visit my parents in Pittsburgh?”

“That’s not allowed yet by court order. Only your probation officer could approve that and you have to be under probation first.”

“I understand.”

 ********************

Brian walked in the door to Britin.

“Lucy, I’m home. I think you have some explaining to do.” Justin grinned and jumped up to greet his lover and ran into his arms.

“But Ricky, it wasn’t my fault. The mean old bar just came down on me out of nowhere; ask Ethel she can tell you all about it.”

“Fred already told me you girls have yours story fixed; I don’t need her jabber; I’m not letting you out of this house for a week to teach you a lesson.”

“But Ricky that’s not fair; you don’t want to go on bubble butt restriction now do you?”

“You win but things have to change to keep you safe.”

“You could chain me naked to the bed honey and never release me but the house could catch fire. Brian, shits happens. It was a freak accident and could have happened to anyone.”

“What made it happen?”

“The brake on the hoist motor for the lighting bar failed. Some major part broke.”

“I’m suing the company that made it; for billions.”

“And you call me a twat.”

“You could have been killed; our employees could have been killed.”

“Ok, handle it your way. I’ll make sure the next light bar’s safe too. Mom’s here for dinner.”

“The end of a perfect day; dinner with the mother in law.” Brian grinned.

“Invite Joan and we’re even.”

“So you two can drink sherry in the kitchen and get soused. I don’t think so Sunshine.”

“I fucking hate sherry Brian. It tastes like shit.”

“What’s for dinner; I had to skip lunch in Atlanta.”

“Chicken Kabobs with very fresh vegetables.”

“In the stove?”

 “Barbeque grilled to perfection my lover.”

“That sounds delicious; is there enough for everyone?”

“I told Tray to make extra; it’ll stay good in the frig or be good to take to work and nuke it. Thanks for the chicken soup it was delicious.”

“I’ll go change clothes; entertain our guests dear and I’ll buy you another $300 shirt.”

“Deal” Justin headed to the kitchen to find Lily and Tray working together.

“I will not have the mother of my child slaving over a hot stove.”

“I’m not slaving; I’m stabbing this shit on a stick while Tray watches the grill closely in the window.”

“Language; our baby can hear you.” Justin said as he kissed her on the cheek. “Is the shit good?”

“Ha! Only the best my dear; dinner in 30 minutes if you want to have drinks first.”

“You read my mind; the grandmother of my son is here too.”

“Jennifer? Good, I have some first time mother questions to ask her.”

“She survived raising me so she probably has the answer and where the fuck is Molly?” Justin left to see his mother.

“What did you do with my sister tonight?”

“She’s staying the night with her friend Heather again.”

“Oh, I see.” Justin realized his sister probably loved dick as much as he did if not more.

“I’m just making sure you didn’t leave her at home alone; I could send the car for her.”

“I’m on top of it son.”

“Ok” Justin grinned knowing how naive his mother was but wasn’t going to rat on his sister.

“We have a half hour before dinner if anyone wishes to join me for a drink.” The gang all followed Justin to the bar room and he played bartender with everyone.