Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Good morning world travelers; glad to see you back.” Cynthia greeted Brian and Justin as they came to work the next morning after flying home. “You could have taken another day or two if you wanted to.”

“And take the chance you and Theodore steals the company out from under us during that time? I don’t think so; what does my day look like?”

“I haven’t’ scheduled anything for you but you have a ton of emails and phone calls to return. Justin, Jerry wants you to call him when you get in on his cell phone.”

“Thanks Cynthia; I’ll wait until its office time in LA. He might still be in bed at this hour.” Justin reached up and kissed Brian on the lips and headed to the elevators for his floor. Brian went to the break room to get a coffee and found Ted already there.

“Morning Brian welcome back.”

“How much money did you lose in 12 days Ted?”

“Actually we got in over $800 million on advertising budgets deposited to us from several clients. We’re making payroll and overhead off the interest of your accounts’ principal balances, and not losing a penny.”

“Did my vacancy ratios change while we were gone?”

“New York is 98% full, Les Amis is full, and Philly is at 97%. The tower is at 92%.”

“I might be able to take my family out to dinner this month. So what wedding gift are you giving your blushing bride?”

“Am I supposed to give Blake a gift?”

“It depends how long you want your marriage to last. I gave Justin Britin and half this company until the little twat demanded buying it.”

“Does he know yet you gave him Britin?”

“He found out when the tax bill came only in his name.”

“How romantic of the county to do that; what should I give Blake?”

“Buy the rehab clinic where he works and give him that.”

“I don’t have enough money for that Brian.”

“Kinnetik can loan it to you for 3% interest and grant you 90 days before your first payment. Do you think it could run for a profit?”

“They get insurance payments from those who are covered and a government grant for clients who aren’t.  I’m sure they’re making money or they wouldn’t stay opened even if they claim nonprofit.”

“Who’s the parent company for the clinic?”

“Our best tenant here in this tower: The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center who I might add is still fighting us about putting the Kinnetik name on the tower against their lease agreement at any price.”

“Leave it to me.” Brian took his coffee and went into his office. Brian got on his intercom: “Cyn, get UPMC president Jeffrey Romoff on the phone for me.”

“Line four Brian”

“Hello Jeff”

“Good morning Brian, what can I do for you?”

“You pay me $3 million a month for the top five floors of this tower. You lease has three years to go. There are two things I would like to get from you, my name on this tower and the Pittsburgh Drug Rehab Center. I’m willing to compromise on the tower name; you get one side of the building and we get the other side. We both have our names in the air. Now about the rehab center; my CFO Ted is committing to his life partner Blake who is a counselor at the center. We’d like to give him the rehab center as a wedding gift. Kinnetik money is ready to get behind this. Can we make a deal?” Several seconds passed before Brian got an answer.

“I have a board meeting at one today and I can bring it up. The odds are in your favor Brian; we’re seriously considering spinning off any asset that isn’t medical, research or teaching related. Can I interest you in a very nice sports arena on the south side of Pittsburgh?”

“Ha! Can I rename it Kinnetik Arena?”

“If you own it you can do what you like. We want a 25 year lease on it however to continue using if for our medical projects and school teams.”

“And who will maintain it during your lease possession?”

“We will, 100%.”

“Then figure out how many Kinnetik pennies you need for your toys and get back to me but we need the rehab center tomorrow. Get that done first and I’ll let you fly in my jet sometime. I share my toys.” Brian grinned at his own metaphor.

“Are you talking cash?”

“Cash or a credit on your payments to your 5 acres of office space here.”

“I’ll call you back at four with more details.”

“How about the name on the tower?”

“I’ll try to pencil it into the deal; let me work on it. I hope we can compromise; we don’t want to have to move when our lease is up and it’s no secret you want to move Kinnetik to the top floors.”

“Humm…you have me there. Yes, we can compromise Jeff.”

“Thanks for the ammo; I’ll go to work for you at the board meeting and call you when it’s over.”

“Call my cell number to be sure to reach me. Thanks.” Brian hung up the phone smiling.

 ********************

 “Brian I strongly advise you do not buy the arena.  Structurally it’s a bad investment and only good for another 25 years at most before you’ll have to pay to tear it down and then all you have is the land on the south side; hardly a smart investment Brian.”

“Perhaps that’s why he’s so interested in dumping it to me.”

“It has a tax appraisal value of $675 million and he’ll ask at least that for it. Have you seen the news about commercial real estate in the nation? Brian, for that kind of money we can buy every tower in Detroit right now. Skyscrapers are going into foreclosures left and right and being auctioned off for a song. You can own downtown Detroit for less than what you’d pay for that arena with only raw land value.”

“I guess Pittsburgh’s been lucky this recession.”

“We’ve done a lot to improve the city’s economy Brian; we also have greatly helped the tenants in this tower or we’d be facing high vacancies now.”

“What do you think the rehab center is worth?”

“The real estate is rated for $1.4 million; rough guess would be to double that to include business value for $2.8 million; I’d need to see their books to get a better idea of the profitability.”

“OK, we don’t bite the arena hook and I don’t want Detroit if they paid me to take it. What was the last offer with UPMC to let us put our name on the tower they rejected?”

“We offered them four month’s rent or $12 million credit on their lease.”

“OK”

******************** 

“Angel and Gary come with me.” Justin took his favorite teenage boys in the art department and led them to a video lab. “The door code is 2935; memorize it.” Justin punched in the code and they entered the room. “Here is raw footage from the Rage movie not yet finished. You need to take this data and create a 2 minute trailer with it. Get Gary to help you if you have any problems with the software; however, you’ve done some projects so I think you can handle this. This is a hot job and we need it pretty quick. Nobody sees this but you guys and Allen.”

“We can handle it Justin; this’ll be one hot action, sexy trailer when we get done.” Gary said.

******************** 

“I’m leaving early today for a meeting and I won’t be back.” Jennifer told her receptionist at the front of her office in Kinnetik Real Estate. She carried her brief case out of the room and went to the elevator and rode down to her parking level. She got into her car and left the building making sure no one saw her leave or followed her.

Ten minutes later Jennifer pulled into the parking lot for the Adam and Eve Shop on Harry Hines Blvd. She glanced around making sure she didn’t see anyone who knew her; then she quickly walked into the store. The first thing she noticed was how unusual the shop was; full of sex toys, movies, and magazines all sexually related. Determined she went to the area of the item of her interest. A sale lady came up to her.

“May I help you with something?”

“I’m interesting in getting one of those.”

“May I ask if your partner is a man or a woman?”

“A man and we haven’t done this yet.”

“This is our most popular model with several dildos of all sizes that can be changed as your partner gets really for a larger one. The leather straps are fur lined for comfort and the dildos are of the finest rubber and very life like in feeling for him. It starts with a thin 6 inch model and moves up to the largest one; 12 inches and very thick. There’re six stages from the small to large.”

“How much is it?”

“$295 and we include a large bottle of our best water based lubricant for no charge.”

“Do you need to fit it to my size?”

“Yes, we can do that for you here and show you how to put it on.”

“I’ll take it.”

“This is also very popular; it’s a double dildo so both of you have the pleasure and it fits inside you and stays in place as you service your lover and yourself at the same time. One more thing; this additional strap on dildo model is a vibrator and nine thick inches. The boys really go wild for this one after they get past the new stage.”

“I’ll buy all of them.” Jennifer said thinking of the fun she would have with the new toys.

The lady guided Jennifer to a back room and got a box of the new deluxe strap on dildo leather outfit for women with six dildos interchangeable. Jennifer allowed the woman to put it on her and adjust the straps for a perfect fit. It was already fitted with the smallest dick for a beginner. Once it was done and Jennifer knew how to wear it they went to complete the purchase. The saleslady bagged the toys and the large bottle of lube.

“May I suggest a bottle of this to help him relax?” The lady showed Jennifer a bottle of RUSH. “Have him sniff this and it’ll help him to relax and make the experience very enjoyable.” Jennifer remembered seeing that same bottle in Brian’s refrigerator in the loft years ago. “It’s best to keep this in a cold frig and the lid tight or it’ll evaporate on you.”

“Yes, thank you.” Soon Jennifer left the store with her purchases and began to drive home planning to arrive before Molly got home from a friend’s house. Tonight Jennifer would get Tucker’s male cherry and the middle aged woman was very excited to do it. After all, this was her wedding gift promised to her before the wedding.