Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

My baby boy Forever Yours just kicked big brother Embraced's ass for most reviews on MW. Thanks to my reviewers; big hugs!

“Brian, I have the general counsel attorney of Boeing Aircraft on line two.”

“What the fuck … (picks up the phone) Brian Kinney.”

“Good morning, I’m J. Michael Luttig, chief legal officer for Boeing Aircraft. I’m responsible for obtaining our public relations agreements Brian. My good friend Fritz at GM speaks very highly of your PR firm. Would you be comfortable with an account of our products worldwide?” Brian played with his computer.

“Since I see you made over $65 billion last year I’d be very interested Michael. I take it you don’t want me to make fighter jets sexy so this must be for commercial aircraft?”

“Yes Brian, frankly Airbus has taken a significant cut of our market share. We have a superior product but they are better at selling their planes to the public and airlines around the world. We need to do something different; something bold and unique that will capture their attention. Kinnetik’s rapidly becoming known for the most cutting edge advertising ideas of today.”

“We operate unlike any other agency Michael. I’ll put my team up against any other agency in America.”

“Can we fly you to Chicago to discuss the possibility of hiring you?”

“Thank you; however I have a Gulf Stream 550 and would be happy to fly in and talk to you; I’d like to bring my partner Justin Kinney with me; he has the artistic eye for us and together we make quite a team; we personally handle the major clients like yourself.”

“I have the article about your family in Time magazine in front of me. That’s quite a story about your son Gus.”

“He scares me Michael; I’m dreading the teen years already.” Both men had a chuckle on that. “When would you like to get together?”

“The sooner the better Brian.”

“Are you asking other agencies to compete with me?”

“No, you’re the only company we’re contacting and we’re not renewing our present contract in four months with AMP.” Brian sat up in his chair; he was taking an account from the most famous agency in the world.

“Could I ask what your last contract was?”

“We did a 2 billion retainer and open advertising budget for a year.”

“Are you considering a similar contract with us?”

“Yes, with a royalty if you can increase sales of our jets Brian. You can make a percentage of every jet we sell about last year’s numbers following the release of your PR work. I can also include a renewal clause for meeting sales projections with a higher retainer the second year; say 3 billion?”

“That’ll get my ad monkeys dreaming very hard for you Michael. How does one tomorrow sound for you?”

“Excellent Brian, I’ll have a car waiting for you at the O’Hara private jet terminal at say noon?”

“We’ll be there; I’m looking forward to seeing you. Have lots of pictures for us to examine of your jets.”

“We’ll be ready. See you tomorrow Brian.” The chief attorney for Boeing hung up the phone and Brian held his phone and sat back in his chair.

“How the fuck do you make an airline jet sexy and desirable to airline companies?” Brian slowly hung up the phone and got on the intercom.

“Justin, can you come to my office?”

“Right away Brian”

********************

“Fritz hooked us up with Boeing? A two billion retainer plus a bonus for selling more jets than the year before?”

“You got it Sunshine; you and I are going to Chicago tomorrow to pitch Boeing. We need ideas now.” Justin got on the intercom.

“Attention employees of Kinnetik. This is Justin Kinney. Ad people and artists; I need you to stop what you’re doing and go to the Boeing Aircraft website and research their latest planes for sale to airline companies. By four this afternoon, bring to me and Brian via your team leaders, your best ideas for selling these beautiful planes to airline companies around the world. Learn the jets, the quality, the luxury, the value compared to Airbus jets and come up with winning ads. We need brilliant home runs people. Brian and I are meeting Boeing tomorrow. Go to work.”

“Bossy bottom; did you have to stop everyone Justin?”

“Brian, the lowest artist or ad man in Kinnetik Junior could be the one with the winning idea. We can afford to put the teams on this for a few hours. We can’t afford not to.”

“You win; time to fuck.”

“No, not until you give me a winning ad for Boeing; go to work ad monkey.” Justin laughed and ran out of Brian’s office.

“You little fucker!” Brian was pissed and laughing at the same time. Determined for some blond boy ass, he got on his computer and began to research the Boeing planes and Airbus’ safety records.

********************

 (Announcer) “You don’t dream about how sexy your jet is flying to Madrid.” (A very beautiful young Latino flight attendant in a bikini hands a businessman in first class a bag of peanuts seductively touching his hand)

(Announcer) “Or how handsome the wings are compared to a fat Airbus 330.” (A hot shirtless young male model with beautiful wide shoulders and slim waist gives a business lady a cocktail with a wink and smile)

(Announcer) “You don’t fear hurting your neck and back when an Airbus autopilot system fails and slams you into the ceiling like one did to 36 passengers recently. (Scene of a Boeing 767 jetliner in very stable peaceful flight in bright sunny beautiful skies)

(Announcer) “On a Boeing jet, you’re not concerned with a runaway tail section plaguing Airbus models.” (Female flight attendant walks down the aisle shaking her beautiful ass)

(Announcer) “When you fly Boeing, you have more important things to think about in the air.” (A young newlywed couple are making out in their seats)

(Announcer) “At Boeing we love making airplanes that are the safest jets in the world with the longest flight records; we have jet with over 80,000 hours still flying in the world.” (A very old couple are holding hands and smiling)

(Announcer) “And our newest models we’re very proud of.” (Four young children from one to four are sitting in a row of seats smiling and playing)

(Announcer) “Boeing Aircraft; we build them protecting love with every flight; fly me sure.” (Boeing jet flying into the sunset)

Justin carefully read Brian’s ad concept for a Boeing 60 second spot. He grinned as he read the ad visualizing the TV commercial in his mind then when he finished he looked at Brian.

 

“I’m so fucked.” Brian grabbed Justin’s hand and dragged the blond into his private CEO restroom. He closed and locked the door then attacked the boy’s lips with a crushing kiss pushing him against the wall. With determined hands he undid Justin’s belt and pants and in record time had them down around his ankles with his underwear. Then Brian fumbled with his own trousers finally freeing his aching cock forgetting to get the lube first. He bent over to get into his pocket making Justin laugh.

“Are we in a hurry?”

“I worked very hard to earn this fuck but not as hard as I’m about to fuck you Sunshine.” Brian peeled off the lube top of the packet and put it on his fingers. He roughly drove them into the boy’s hole lubing him for the violent sexual assault he was planning. Justin grinned as he felt the sting of Brian’s rough fingers invading his body. With little preparation on Justin, Brian put the rest of the lube on the head of his cock and took aim then stopped.

“What’s wrong Brian?”

“Lie down on the floor; it’s clean.” Justin got down and laid out flat; Brian mounted him shoving his thick 9 inches straight into the boy’s round hot raw tight firm bubble butt.

“Shit Brian!”

“Not until I’m done dear.” With a wicked grin Brian began to fuck Justin almost dry with so little lube on his cock. He knew the boy still had lubricant inside his ass from this morning. Brian held Justin’s shoulders tight and began to pound into his tender ass fast and hard. He moved around making his cock drive into the young man sideways from every angle. Justin thought he was being torn into pieces. On a scale of rough fucks 1 to 10, this was a 12.  When Brian slammed home as deep as he could go he pushed Justin’s body up the floor each time he rammed that ass now holding it in his hands.

Justin closed his eyes and dreamed of being the Egyptian sex slave of a beautiful king with a real big dick. The king was drunk today and very cruel. He always fucked his slave hard when he was drinking. Justin was a willing slave and even under sexual assault he used his skills as a gifted slave bottom to make his body pleasurable for his master. Justin crossed his legs and gripped his king’s dick inside him as tight as he could while the man pounded into his young small body without mercy. Then the most amazing sexual sounds came out of the young slave’s mouth, yelps, and ahhhs, and ooohs, and cooing noises like a dove in love.

Brian felt the boy’s ass grab him like a hot raw vise of velvety coarse flesh and so sensual. Moments later he could not hold back the advancing climax and further mentally aroused by the erotic sounds of his lover Brian shot a giant white load that lasted several seconds; it was one of the most intense climaxes Brian could remember without E to make it better years ago when he was using. Panting and out of breath, Brian stared at the long blond hair under him. Justin turned around with his megawatt smile and Brian took his beautiful face and kissed him passionately. Justin ignored the pain in his twisted neck and surrendered into the kiss letting Brian’s tongue invade his mouth for domination. Brian broke the kiss and rolled Justin over and went down on the blond’s beautiful cock performing his deep throat world class blow job bringing Justin to a very rapid climax and rewarding his older lover with a very healthy load of hot sweet boy protein which Brian swallowed like it was his last meal.

“I think I’ll make you work for sex more often.” Justin said grinning like he won the lottery.

“That fuck was supposed to punish you.”

“Please sugar daddy; don’t fuck me so hard again; I’ll be a very good boy.” Justin got up laughing and putting on his pants.

“Twat”

“But I’m your twat and you sooo fucking love me you’d make a home run ad, to get into my hot tight twat.”

“It was pretty motivating.”

“Your ad’s rough; and needs an artist’s touch and the wording rephrased but I really like it.”

“What’s wrong with my wording?”

“It can be poetic Brian; hypnotic actually. We can tattoo on people’s brain the superior quality of Boeing aircraft using sexual subconscious desires and love of life.”

“If my floor creates a better ad than your floor I get to fuck you in the shower and you owe me a blow job tomorrow morning.” Brian challenged his blond.

“And if my floor wins, you owe me the same. If junior wins, it depends if it's an artist or ad monkey.”

“Deal”