Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Justin”

“Yes Brian”

“I want to give you a heads up; I hired Todd today as an artist in Kinnetik Junior. He starts tomorrow.”

“OK, is he good?”

“I wouldn’t have hired him if he wasn’t Sunshine.”

“Does Vance know about him yet?”

“He’s not here right now; I sent him to renew a contract locally.”

“Are we doing lunch today?”

“Are you asking me on a date?”

“Knowing you; it’ll probably turn into one.”

“Then I accept. I’ll come and get you at twelve.”

“Later”

“Later”

********************

“Are you sweating in this costume as much as I am Matt?”

“Probably more Mark; Spandex are not known for comfortable body suits but they look hot.”

“They’re fucking hot in more ways than one. Why are we in makeup and not shooting a scene today?”

“Actually later we will since we got into costumes; first we have a photo shoot for publicity.”

“This thing feels like it’s caught in my ass.” Matt laughed at Mark’s comment.

“That’s probably the skin tight underwear we put on first to keep it out of our ass cracks.”

“If you will come with me gentlemen; the photographers are waiting for you.”

********************

“Brian, I have CEO Joe Gibson with Liberty Air on line six.”

“Hello Joe, how can I help you?”

“Brian, we were just awarded new routes to the west coast. We need a campaign to promote those flights within a month.”

“Do you want all media Joe?”

“Yes and heavy on TV spots.”

“Describe your target market of customers for me.”

“We’ll have business travelers, vacationers, and people going on conventions Brian.”

“Email to us a copy of your flight schedule to look at Joe. I’ll get a team on this right away.”

“Sorry for the short notice Brian.”

“We’re use to working under pressure Joe; don’t worry about it. We’ll come up with something for you.”

“I’ve noticed Kinnetik isn’t flying much with us anymore.”

“We have a corporate jet now for most of our trips. I’ll still send out agents on small accounts.”

“I haven’t noticed a new jet at the airport.”

“We keep it in a hanger on the north side.”

“That explains why it’s not parked with the others. I’ll have this info to you at once.”

“Thanks for the business Joe.”

********************

“Melanie Marcus speaking”

“This is Campana with Campana Construction Ms. Marcus. The weather has been kind to us and we expect to finish your house in about 3 weeks from now; not including the landscaping though.”

“So I can move in before the landscaping’s done?”

“Yes, that won’t get in our way. The home is shaping up very nicely I might add.”

“What’s left to finish it Campana?”

“We have to trim out the electrical, put up the fixtures, finish the plumbing trim out, and install the carpets. Then we wait for the final inspection by the county; our work will be done in a week or two so I’m allowing time for the inspector to show up.”

“Thank you for letting me know. When do we make our final payment?”

“Usually after we pass final inspections Ms. Marcus you’d pay for the job.”

“Very good; I’ll be ready for you.”

“Good day”

“You too” Melanie put down the phone and grabbed her papers to go close a property for Jennifer in ten minutes.

********************

 “How are things in art and media today?” Brian asked Justin right after ordering lunch in the restaurant on the first floor of the tower. Their security agents were eating in a table next to them.

“Were doing a photo shoot for Petco so we have animals again; a commercial shoot for Taylor Electronics; another photo shoot for Budweiser with David modeling and acting; location is searching for a location for the Black Real Estate Network ad we need for a follow up piece; video is editing spots for GM; and our team came up with a “chocolate spells love” ad I’ll show you when it’s finished. Jerry called and promised me some current photos of Matt and Mark in costumes soon. How is the ad department?”

“Most are working on GM and Ford; some are trying to come up with new ideas for new clients; I sent Terry on the jet to get a deal with Radio One in Washington DC today. They’re good for a ten million dollar contract for one year at least. Ted’s working on our quarterly statements and tax payments, and Cynthia’s training my PA replacement on the phones now.”

“Have you checked in on Kinnetik Junior?”

“No, I’m giving Vance enough rope to hang himself with it or to prove himself; whatever the case might be.”

“I’ve got my eye on their artists; if anyone is gifted and promising I’ll move them upstairs with us.”

“I’ll be reading their ad concepts as well. If an ad man has vision I want him upstairs too.” The food was delivered and the lovers began to have their lunch together.

********************

“Well if it isn’t the old woman with too many kids and the kindergarten cop in the flesh.” Emmett said as he walked into the nursery and kindergarten section of Kinnetik.

“Hello Em; what brings you here today?”

“I’m meeting with the future Mrs. Tucker making wedding plans later on. Where’s the dynamic duel hiding?”

“They could be at lunch; Cynthia would know or you can call them on their cell phones. They always carry them with them.”

“My goodness, do all these people work for Kinnetik now?”

“Honey, this is just the main floor. The art department is on the entire 42th floor and Kinnetik Junior doing small accounts is on the 18th floor.  Brian and Justin also recently bought 2700 rental units here and in Philly. They you got the entire staff of Kinnetik Tower with enough security to protect the president.”

“That bomb threat was a terrible thing. I see JR but Gus isn’t with you?”

“Since the bomb scare they’re leaving Gus at home with Lily who’s teaching him the first grade.”

“Darn and I was hoping to borrow a cup of money from the boy.”  Emmett placed the back of his hand to his forehead for effect.

“Fat chance in that; you got time to have lunch with me?”

“Sure; will Carl watch the chicks?”

“Yeah, we take turns eating and we have another girl watching them; she’s in there changing a diaper now.”

“How is Ms. Jenny Rebecca doing?”

“The joys of potty training are finally paying off. We can stop wearing trainers soon.”

“Funny, I don’t remember going through that stage. It must have been terrible for me to block it out.”

“They say you don’t remember much before three Emmett.”

********************

“Kinnetik Real Estate, Jennifer Taylor speaking”

“Good afternoon, I’m Patrick Malloy, the owner of the Peter Cooper Village/Stuyvesant Town in New York Manhattan. I have 11,060 units. There are 80 acres with this complex. I would like to interest you in owning my property.”

“What is the age of the property?”

“The complex was built in the late 1940s as housing for returning World War II veterans, and the vast majority of the units are rent-stabilized, meaning the tenants pay below market value. I receive substantial Section 8 revenue from the complex that is very dependable. The units are in excellent condition and recently remodeled.”

“What’s the value of the complex Pat?”

“$5.4 billion is the fair market value however I realize you’re only interested in wholesale opportunities.”

“What is your motivation for selling Pat?”

“I’m in a real bad bind. Almost two years ago I borrowed $2.7 billion to remodel the complex building by building and recently completed the renovations. Tenants moved around making it possible. I expected to be able to refinance a new first mortgage but now with this recession and credit crunch no bank or investor will write me a new note of that size. The existing loan is due in seven weeks and the developer who loaned me the money wants the property for the land and won’t renew my note or grant me an extension. I’m about to lose the complex and my life’s work Jennifer.”

“Do you have my email address Pat?”

“Yes, it’s on your website.”

“Please send to me a year of P and L statements, operating costs, income records, and turnover rates. Also send me photos of the property; I’ll take this offer to my business partners and see what they think of it. I know this will put a major hit on our cash reserves to buy it and they won’t offer you very much for your equity Pat.”

“Something is better than nothing Ms. Taylor; I read your company has recently bought other large complexes so that is why I’m calling you.”

“Get me the information with your contact numbers and I’ll go to work for you.”

“Thank you very much.”

********************

“Oh, oh…uh…uh….uh….ah….ah….ah…..ah….uh….uh….” Justin was enjoying his after lunch fuck in the CEO  private restroom with both hands up on the stall wall as Brian was pounding into his beautiful hairless round bubble butt raw.

“OH yeah Sunshine, you got the sweetest ass boy…..ahhhhhhhh………UHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Brian climaxed hard deep into the boy’s hot love channel. Brian pulled out and raised his pants. He went to blow his blond but Justin stopped him.

“No need Brian; I came while you were fucking me again.”

“I must have done a good job.”

“You always do.”

“Going back to work now?”

“I have a date with my trainer at the gym for two hours first.”

“So you’re still determined to buff out for me?’

“For both of us love.”

********************

Jennifer was showing the complex in New York to Brian, Justin and Ted in Brian’s office.

“It’s a great deal if they aren’t slums Jennifer, but we don’t have this much cash to play with.” Brian said.

“We do have excellent credit Brian; this is half the value of the property not counting future land value in Manhattan for 80 acres in the same location. Our business bank would loan us a new first mortgage on the property. You both could win tax wise on the write offs with this much interest paid by the tenants and the Section 8 payments.” Ted commented.

“What does he want for his equity and how much time do we have to put a deal together Mom?”

“He has 7 weeks to pay the loan and he’s looking for whatever he can get dear. The monthly rental gross revenue is $20 million.”

“Ted, take this information to our bank and get an answer from them. Tell them we’ll move all our money to them if they grant this loan to us.” Brian said.

“I’m right on it Brian.” Ted took the paperwork from Jennifer and left the office.

“Boys, that’s the largest rental complex in Manhattan proper. Soon the land will be worth more than the 100 buildings and rental revenue. The property will be worth much more when the buildings are too old to rent anymore.”

“We need to fly up and look at it in person before making up our mind Jennifer. This is a huge gamble to take on and I don’t like going into debt for anything.”

“They have maintained over 97% occupancy Brian for years. There should be no major maintenance cost to speak of after being remodeled. All the air conditioning and heating systems are upgraded and the wiring is all new. The plumbing is upgraded as well. My only concern is the sewer lines but he had an inspection done that promises they’re good for another 20 years.”

“What about the roofs?”

“All replaced in the last two years Brian.”

“How did he determine a market value of 5.4 billion?”

“Three times gross rental income plus land value; the complex is a gold mine for cash flow and write offs. You both will probably not pay income taxes for years with this property on your Kinnetik salaries. The county grants a property tax break for being low income housing.”

“Are you willing not to get a commission and have the management contract?”

“Certainly; I see this deal will be tight for you. I’ll do my part and frankly I don’t need the commission Brian.”

“Let’s see what our bank says about it.”

 

Peter Cooper Village/Stuyvesant Town

Chapter End Notes:

jpg

Save