Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Michael ended his work day and went home to shower in his room at the Inn. He looked at the crack pipe and rocks on his dresser. He wanted a hit but knew it was wrong. Now he understood what Carl meant about don’t start on the glass dick. It was a nick name for a crack or meth pipe. Michael put the pipe in the trash and flushed the crack rocks down the commode. Michael made a decision not to waste his life on drugs. He set the alarm and went to bed early after eating a meal from the diner.


********************


“That completes the procedure; we should know if you’re pregnant within two weeks.” The doctor told Lily and Justin. They left to go back to Kinnetik Tower and finished the day.


“I have a good feeling Justin this will work.”


“I hope so. I’ve hired a chef and housekeeper. I want you at the nursery full time and a nanny for Gus.”


“Ok, sounds like I’m going to live like a millionaire.” Lily smiled thinking of her good fortune.


“Add to that we have limos and security starting tomorrow.”


“Somebody has to keep the paparazzi at bay.”


“I just realized now that we landed GM, we’re too rich not to be careful. An ounce of prevention avoids a ton of cure. And we need to provide the services for our clients and stars.”


“Good thinking Justin; you’re right. The wealthy have to protect themselves in these times.”


“I’m just sorry we’re too busy for me to go to college. I wanted that.”


“You can do courses on line.”


“No, too much work, and I’m starting to spend time in the gym everyday to become beautiful.”


“What are you talking about? You are beautiful Justin. We’re going to make a beautiful child.”


“Matt Damon, Jerry Griffin, and Mark Davis will spend a few days with us at Britin this week.”


“Matt Damon is staying with us?”


“Yeah, we’re doing a photo shoot of him and Mark for Rage.”


“Yummy”


“He’s married with a family Lily.”


 “A girl can dream.”


********************


Brian stepped out of the sleek jet upon arrival. A jet mechanic he hired to keep an eye on the plane was standing there.


“Fill her up, check the tires and clean the windshield for me.”


“I’ll take care of it Mr. Kinney.” Brian rolled his eyes.


“Call me Brian; I’m having an age crisis.”


“Sure thing Brian; this is one beautiful bird. I’m honored to work on her.”


“We did MACH .9 flying back. I’m in love with the girl.” Brian jumped in his car and headed to the tower.


********************


“Oh shit. This is the biggest check I’ve ever held.” Ted said as he stared at the 3.5 billion dollar retainer from GM.


“Go cash it before it bounces; I want it all in twenties too.” Ted looked up at him. “Duh? That’s a joke.”


“Oh, of course Brian. You realize this makes us the most successful agency in the nation?”


“Let’s make sure we stay that way Theodore. Is Justin here?”


“He and Lily went to the clinic.”


“Ah, time to make a baby.”


“He’s made promotions and given raises while you were gone.”


“This is half his company; I want him to do that. Why are you being a tattletale?”


“I’m only informing you what has been happening Brian in your absence.”


“Well, when I’m gone Justin’s in charge. He is the assistant CEO after all.”


“Oh course Brian.”


“He can fire your ass.”


“Yes Brian; I’m sorry Brian.”


“God your easy; take this GM contract to legal for me. I need a drink. I’m about to be a father.”


********************


“Gran Ma Debbie, will you check my email for Daddy?”


“Sure Gus.” Debbie corrected some spelling errors. “That’s how you spell those words.” Gus only had to see the correction one time and he learned them. Then he sent his email to his dad.


“I’m going to grow up and be an ad man like Daddy and make billions of dollars.” Debbie smiled.


“I bet you’re going to be a real good one too Gus.”


“That would make your daddy and Justin real proud Gus.” Carl told him.


“Jussin told me we got a jet airplane.”


“That’s right; they got a big pretty jet to fly around in.”


“The other kids don’t believe me.”


“Gus, you don’t want to brag about the jet. Not all kids have parents with their own private jet. It makes them feel bad.”


“OK”


********************


Justin got on the intercom and made a company announcement.


“Attention everyone; Brian got the contract with GM.” You could hear cheers all over the floor. “We’re going to be very busy now and we need your best effort to do a great job. I also want to announce that the movie star Matt Damon will be here this week to do a photo shoot for Rage the movie. Nobody is to bother him for an autograph unless you want to find another job. Have a nice day.”


“Bossy bottom” Brian said with a grin as he sipped his scotch listening to the announcement. He downed his drink and then used a breath spray to kill the odor before going to check on his son.


“Brian, the limos Justin bought will be here at eleven tomorrow and Kevin has drivers and security men hired.”


“Thank you Cynthia.” Brian headed to the nursery.


“Daddy!”


“Sonny Boy!” Brian picked up his son and kissed his cheek and hugged him tight.


“I’m going to be an ad man when I grow up.” Brian grinned and pulled out a Hershey bar and gave it to his boy.


“That’s good Gus. You can start right now. Think of a way to get kids to buy this candy bar.”


“How do I do that?”


“You’re going to make a picture that will get kids to want to eat this candy. Justin and I’ll help you with it.”


“Do I get a salad like the other ad monkeys?” Brian laughed.


“You sure will Gus.” Brian couldn’t stop laughing. Nothing got past this kid. Brian pulled out a five dollar bill from his pocket. “Here is your salad retainer; you get more lettuce when you make the ad picture.”


“Thank you Daddy.” Gus folded the bill and put it in his pocket.


“Debbie, go to the Hershey website so Gus can study it to see examples of advertising.


“OK, let’s go to work Gus.”


********************


“You’ve made excellent progress Chris. I’m releasing you to go home today.” The doctor told the young man.


“Great; I’m so sick of this hospital and the damn food.”


“I have a change of clothes for you dear.”


“Thanks mom; dad, do they have a clue yet who hit me?”


“No Chris; we want you to stay at our house for a while.”


“I still think Brian Kinney had it done.”


“Honey, I’m sure they didn’t do it. They’re way too busy with their company. It’s all in the papers how successful they are. They bought the U.S. Steel Tower and I spoke with Jennifer Taylor last night and learned they even got a private jet. Justin told me at his dad’s funeral he forgave you years ago for the attack and I believe him Chris.”


“Well somebody sure didn’t forgive me.”


********************


“I swear the Pittsburgh smog smells sweeter than LA smog.” Matt joked as they stepped out of the Gulf Stream jet after landing. Waiting for them was a stretch white limo and a black SUV with four security men there. Brian and Justin walked over.


“Welcome to Pittsburgh; let me help you with your luggage.” Brian said as he motioned for the agents to get their luggage and put it in the SUV. Soon everyone was loaded and headed to West Virginia.


“Matt, you realize Mark is going to upstage you on camera with this new body of his.” Justin said grinning.


“He did buff out very nicely, but I’ve been working out too so we should be well matched.”


“I have some photo ideas which should get the Baptist’s knickers in a wad.” Brian told them with a smirk. “I think we should impress the love story of Rage and JT up front to gain public interest.”


“Sounds hot Brian; I knew we could trust you guys to create the best image for the film.” Jerry said.


“See the tallest tower downtown? That’s our building soon to be named Kinnetik Tower.” Justin told them. Matt looked out the window and was impressed.


“Jerry and Mark told me you landed GM; way to go guys.”


“We’re doing all the ads for Ford and GM now.” Brian shared. “How is preproduction going Jerry?”


“Just some finishing touches on the sound stages Brian; we start to shoot Monday.”


“I’m glad for a break on Wednesday away from LA before doing the photos. I want to spend the time with the script and Mark.” Matt said.


“We have an indoor heated pool too at the house if you’d like to use it.”


“Mark told me to bring trunks.”


“Any special diet concerns for you guys?”


“We can eat anything for a few days; thanks.” Matt commented.


“If you don’t have a meal at home this late, can we go to the diner first? I’m craving their cheeseburger and a milk shake.” Mark asked.


“Matt, are you ok being seen in a gay low class diner?”


“I love to go slumming it Brian; sounds like fun.” Brian instructed the guard to head to Liberty Avenue and he told the security men behind him of the change in location. The SUV passed them to go secure the scene before their arrival.


********************


The stretch white limo pulled up in front of the diner and a crowd of queers gathered to see who was there. Brian and Justin walked out followed by Mark, Jerry, and Matt. When people began to approach Matt the security men got in their way and backed them off. Brian called ahead and warned Kiki they were coming and she saved his favorite booth in the back. He failed to tell her Matt Damon was with them. You could hear a pin drop when they walked into the diner and sat down.


“Brian honey; you didn’t tell me Matt Damon was my blind date tonight.” Kiki said flirting with the star with her eyes; Matt broke out laughing.


“Hands off queen; he’s married.”


“Mark?”


“Hi Tony; how you been?”


“Good, god you look beautiful Mark.”


“Thank you let me introduce you to my lover Jerry; Jerry this is Tony, and my co-star Matt Damon. He’s playing Rage.” Tony shook hands with everyone.


“Join us Tony.” Jerry said. “Mark told me all about you. A friend of Mark’s is a friend of mine.” Now Brian, Justin and Tony sat across from Jerry, Mark and Matt.  The agents stood by watching the crowd in the diner. Kiki went and locked the front door and put up the closed sign.


“IF anyone wants to leave let me know.” The drag queen told the group. “OK boys, what can I get you?” Soon Kiki had their orders and went to make their drinks.


“What have you been doing Tony?”


“I work at Babylon doing security and dancing. The tips are great. I live at the Inn still by myself. How about yourself?


“I’ve been in training for the movie; physical training, acting lessons, and Karate.”


“Your body’s amazing Mark. You’re really hot.”


“You wouldn’t believe how much work it was.  We live on the beach and I surf a lot.”


“You got a great tan too. I’ve sure missed you but I’m really happy for you.”


“I’ve missed you too. I think about my Pittsburgh friends often.” Jerry and Mark looked at each other like they were having a private conversation.


“Matt, what do you think about Tony here for a walk on?”


“He’s a hot looking kid Jerry; the more eye candy on the screen the better for the movie. I think he’d be perfect; maybe even a minor part.” Jerry whispered into Mark’s ear. The blond boy nodded his head.


“Tony, how would you like to go back with us to LA and be in the movie? You can stay with me and Mark at first until you find a place. Promise me you won’t try to have sex with him though; I know you’re ex-lovers but we have an exclusive relationship Tony, and we don’t trick out of it.” Jerry said.


“I’d love that! I won’t try anything; honest.”


“Mark gets lonely; it would be good for him to have a friend near. Do you have any drug issues?”


“No sir, I mean I’ve gotten high a couple of times but I don’t have a problem with it.”


“Anyone in my films is subject to drug testing; you have to stay clean. Interested?”


“You bet!” Kiki brought over the drinks. Justin pulled out a card from his wallet and gave it to Tony.


“Go home tonight and pack up your things. Call me when you’re ready tomorrow and I’ll send a car for you to take you to our house in West Virginia. Have a bag for overnight and the rest of your stuff we’ll put on my jet for your trip to LA Friday.


“Wow; I’m going to Hollywood.”


“You’re going to Malibu Tony; believe me it’s a lot better than Hollywood.” Mark said.


“You can say that again Mark.” Matt said.


“Matt darling, customers wonder if you would sign autographs.” Kiki asked.


“Don’t bother him Kiki.” Brian said.


“No Brian, really; I’d be glad to. If it wasn’t for the fans I wouldn’t be successful. Send them over Kiki. Hey everybody, you want this guy’s autograph too. He’s my co-star in my next movie, Rage.” Soon everyone in the diner had Matt’s and Mark’s autograph. This was Mark’s first time to sign autographs and he was excited about it. Matt grinned knowing what he was feeling.  Soon Kiki delivered the food.


“Tony, just bring the stuff you can’t do without. We can get what you need in LA.”


“I don’t have much; I need two suit cases though.” Mark pulled out his wallet and gave his ex-lover two hundred dollars.


“That should cover it. I guess Brian will have to retire you at Babylon. Your fans will be so sad.” Mark said grinning.


“You mean the dirty old men that put money in my pants to touch me? Yeah; they’re going to be all broken hearted.” Tony laughed.


“That makes two go-go dancers you stole from me Jerry. This is getting to be a habit.” Brian complained.


“I’ll give Babylon credit at the end of the movie for the prettiest gay boys in America.” Jerry fired back. Justin laughed.


“I’m holding you to that Griffin.”


“Slow down Mark; you’re going to choke.”


“Damn this cheeseburger’s good Tony. This is the first one I’ve had since I left Pittsburgh.”


“They don’t make cheeseburgers in LA?”


“Not on my diet plan; part of creating this super hero Hollywood body.”


“Oh, I feel for you buddy.” Tony smiled. “Do I have to go on a diet too?”


“It depends on how big a star you might want to become Tony.” Jerry told him.


“What kind of money can I make?”


“You won’t miss a meal kid.” Matt said laughing.