Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is dedicated to my 600th reveiwer:Ihintza. Thank You!!!!! 

“Charles and Jason, welcome to Kinnetik boys. I’m going to be flying more that Jerry does. But I want you very happy working for us. How are your living circumstances?” Brian asked his new pilots.

“The families are back home in LA until we sell our houses and can afford to buy here Brian.  We’re stayed in your hotel suite last night.”

“We’ll settle up later; go to Kinnetik Real Estate on the 32th floor and talk to Jennifer. Find the house you want and I’ll buy it for both of you. Once we start to close you’ll hire a moving company at my expense and bring your things cross-country. They you take the jet and get your family members. When you sell your houses well settle up some way. I’ll carry your mortgage so you can close fast.”

“Thank you Mr. Kinney.”

“Call me Brian and my partner’s Justin. No problem men. Go get a nice house. When you get that started come back so we can sign you up as full time employees.” The smiling pilots left the office; they hit the jet pilot’s job mega lottery.

********************

“Novotny! I’m putting you on an easy route for your first day on the south side. Report to truck 116 parked in J-19; move out.” Michael followed the men to the parking areas to find two men in a huddle.

“Your first day huh? Here; smoke this shit or you won’t make it.” The man put a small rock in a glass pipe and gave it to Michael with a lighter.

“What’s this?”

“Hard dude, ain’t you ever smoke hard? This will make you strong, feel good, you won’t hurt and you can carry your load. Let me show you how to do it.” The man put the pipe in Michael’s mouth holding it straight up and lite the lighter. “Suck hard and hold it in.” Michael sucked the sweet tasting smoke and was soon overwhelmed with a massive head rush and tingling all over his body.”

“Shit that’s good. What’s in it?”

“Cocaine, this is crack, hard, white, rock, lots of names. You got to smoke this shit to work here.” The man made another hit and gave it to Michael; this time he held in his breath longer and got a much stronger rush.

“I think this newbie’s ready to work.”

********************

“Justin Kinney here”

“Jerry Griffin here Justin.”

“Hi Jerry, thanks for the weekend, we loved it.”

“We loved having you and come back anytime. I’m sending you the giant photo for our painting.”

“Cool, just send it to Kinnetik; attention to me.”

“Did the pilots my men suggested arrive?”

“Yes, Brian’s getting them sit up now with housing. We got a great secure hanger at the airport and our security company guarding it 24/7.”

“I know those pilots and they’re the best.”

“Glad to hear that Jerry.”

“I want to send Mark and Matt to you next week for a pre-filming photo shoot for PR.”

“Good let me know what day and I can schedule it.”

“What’s good for you?”

“Thursday all day; come with them Wednesday and all of you can stay in our house.”

“Sounds good Justin; I’ve ordered a new plane but will charter one this time.”

“We can send this one back for you. We don’t have anything schedule then.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive, you’re a client; that’s what it’s for Jerry.”

“Make sure it’s cool with Brian’s schedule and get back to me. It’s no problem leasing one Justin.”

“OK; tell Mark hey for me.”

“Will do; talk to you guys later.”

“Bye” Justin closed his phone and took notes to remember the Rage photo shoot next week.

********************

After about twenty trash cans Michael started to get slower.

“Can I have some more?”

“What’s your name?”

“Michael”

“Michael; this shit ain’t free. I’ll carry you this week but when you get paid you owe me.”

“Ok; how much?”

“Depends; how much you smoke.”

********************

“Brian, I have Fritz Henderson, CEO of G.M. on line two for you.”

“Holy fuck!” Brian picked up the phone. “Brian Kinney”

“Brian, Fritz here. I’m very impressed what you’re doing for Ford.  I want your help selling my cars. Would it be a conflict of interest if I hire you while you work for Bill Ford?”

“I asked Bill about that weeks ago and he has no problem as long as my ads don’t mention Ford products or put down his product line.”

“Good; he’s a fair man and a good friend. His sales are up 47% this quarter. The only thing I see different is your PR Brian. Can I send my jet to pick you up so we can talk shop?”

“I have a bird Fritz, when do you want to get together?”

“I’ll be straight to you Brian; I’m in a hurt locker. Can you come Monday?”

“Sure, can you have a car waiting for me?”

“Certainly, I’ll send my car.”

“Let me have your contact information Fritz, and I’ll get right to you with my arrival time.” Brian took down the very private contact information. “May I get a ball park idea what kind of work load, budget you want to do and retainer idea?”

“Can you wave your magic wand and sell for me like you do for Bill?”

“I have over 300 of the brightest minds in advertising in my office smoking the smart stuff; sure.”

“One year, $8 billion with 2 down.”

“How many models?”

“68”

“I’ll do 40 for that.”

“Bill said you didn’t talk shit. How about $11 billion budget with $3.5 down?” Brian wrote down the figures.

“We can do it. We need eight months turnaround time for all models plus weather clause.”

“You know your business; anybody say they could do it sooner would be blowing smoke up my ass.”

“I’ll see you Monday with a deal in hand Fritz.”

“HE he he he; leave Monday without my arm in your briefcase Brian.”

“I promise to be gentle going in.”

“HA! I look forward to doing business with you Brian.”

“Let me make sure nobody tied up our bird and I’ll call you back.”

 “I’ll be waiting. Good day.”

“You too.” Brian hung up the phone grinning and hit the intercom. “Justin, Ted, John, my office now.” Soon everyone arrived.

 “John, make a contract with G.M., retainer is 3.5 billion, and budget is 11 billion. Servicing PR for 68 models over eight months; add a 4 month extension clause for weather. Next Monday I fly to Detroit to put it in bed.” Ted thought he would faint and sat down.

“Oh fuck Brian, more fucking vehicles. I’m going to fucking puke.”

“The art department is not on the hook this time. I’ll make these ad men earn their money. You can play with Rage and other fun plum accounts.”

“I need to send the jet to LA Wednesday for Jerry, Mark, and Matt staying with us a day or two for a photo shoot.”

“I’ll be back Monday night. It’s available. Ted, what bank can we trust with that much cash in this recession?”

“I’m on it Brian.”

“Justin, we’re about to make 350 million dollars bonus; smile for me.” That brought out the famous sunshine megawatt smile. “Better; don’t worry; these new ad men can handle it with my guidance. You have to get set up to shot the commercials.”

 “I have to triple the media equipment and labs and hire more people Brian. We need a filming lot now.”

“I know.  Go to work people, we got G.M. in our pocket and 300 ad execs to dream up this shit.”

 ********************

 Brian though about what to do and grinned; then he went to the intercom company wide.

“Attention ad people. This is Brian Kinney your boss. I actually have a very important assignment for you. Stop pretending your working and follow me. Go to the GM website and study all the GM models of vehicles. Pick a model you like and dream up a sexy, edgy, clever, funny, home run idea for that model in an ad or a commercial. I’m having tea with the CEO of GM next Monday. I want your best ideas people. Take them written up to your team leader ASAP; this is your assignment; our art and media department is too fucking busy to play this time; big company bananas for the smartest ad monkeys. Dumb monkeys still get a salad. Go to work people.”  

Like a bolt of lightening the ad men were struck with the overwhelming opportunity they were handed. This had to be another multi-billion dollar account with the chance for very rich bonuses fast. Finally they had a challenge worthy of the talent pool assembled there. This was the reason they left New York-equal opportunity to win.

Justin and his teams heard the announcement and cheered. They were totally sick of vehicles and it was about time the ad monkeys pulled their damn weight here.

 ********************

By lunch time Michael was barely moving. Every muscle in his body ached. His back was killing him. The truck pulled into a deserted spot and they broke for lunch hour but nobody had food. The guys shared their crack cocaine with Michael. Soon he was feeling no pain and very happy. He made friends and he felt like one of the gang. For the first time in months Michael was happy.

********************

“Tim, we have to rapidly expand video media. We need to organize teams and team leaders for each lab and stage set. We need to order and triple our equipment and square footage on this floor. I have permission to create a filming lot somewhere too and don’t have a fucking clue what I’m doing.” Justin was starting to shake with stress.

“Justin relax; we got some real pro video people from New York. I trust them totally. They’re fucking brilliant and they have the skill to pull this off. We delegate this to them and cut them loose. All we have is photo shoots for the next three weeks. Video is free to dream and grow. You go try to obtain this entire floor from the tenants here.”

“Thanks Tim; sometimes I get so overwhelmed when Brian expands the company so fucking fast. We barely got Ford done and GM’s a much bigger account.”

“Justin, you steer the ship and let the crew handle the deck and sails. Just let me know what we need and I’ll delegate it properly and get it done. You go kiss some ass and get these other businesses to move somewhere else in your tower. We need the whole floor for art and video.”

 “I can do that. Thanks Tim; you got a nice raise coming buddy.”