Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

The impressive Gulf Stream jet roared down the LAX runway and in no time was airborne headed nonstop for Pittsburgh on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

“Brian, why are we ready for a jet?”

“We have lots of employees trying to look like they’re working. There isn’t enough business in Pittsburgh to keep them all busy. We have to go national for more accounts. I see salesmen like Vance and new ad execs flying coach everywhere creating business for us. We’ll use this jet and go after, and service the whale accounts.”

“That makes sense. What do you think this jet’s really worth? I know it’s more than Jerry said.”

“Your very intuitive grasshopper; for us to build this jet today with the new price of gold now triple what it was when Jerry ordered this one, probably over $550 million. This jet has less than 250 hours flight time, which is like a car with only 5,000 miles on it. It’s still brand new.”

“And Jerry knew what he was giving away to us?”

“Yes Justin; you don’t have his wealth and not know what you’re worth or your major assets.”

“I feel funny not crediting him fair market value for this jet on his account at Kinnetik.”

“If we did that, he would get hit with a massive capital gain tax this year.”

“So that’s what he meant about not giving it to Obama?”

“Exactly; instead of a tax hit; he gets a huge tax break. The money is almost the same for him by almost half. We get the benefit, not Uncle Sam.”

“We could cook the books; work more for him under the table.”

“I was already planning on doing that to a silent degree. I won’t let Jerry lose money and he knows it. To discuss it would have been tax evasion. To quietly do it is no crime Justin.” Brian got up and approached the cockpit.

“Hello guys”

“Hello Mr. Kinney.”

“Call me Brian; tell me, do you know a couple of excellent pilots like yourselves who would like to fly this bird and relocate to Pittsburgh and join my company?” The pilots looked at each other and grinned.

“Brian, this is the dream job of every commercial jet pilot in the air. This is like going from driving a stinking bus downtown to driving a private new limo. Instead of the same boring route day in and day out for long hard hours flying planes barely able to fly; you get to drive a limo, a pocket rocket, perfectly maintained for safety without question and safer in bad weather. People who own these jets aren’t worried about cutting costs in maintenance. And there’s fun not knowing where you’re flying to next. You could hire anybody anywhere Brian.”

“I don’t want anybody; I want the best and I’ll pay to have them. I trust you to know who that should be.”

“Charlie just retired and Jason’s sick of flying for American.” The co-pilot said.

“I’ll pay all relocation cost, top scale, full benefit package, and retirement plan fully vested on day one.”

“We have two men for you that will be among the best you can get with thousands of hours in the air flying all around the world.”

“I want them. You’re guests in my home tonight before flying back tomorrow. Now I’m going to close this door and you might not want to peek.” The pilot grinned.

“Have a good time Brian; supplies in the starboard cabinet table.” Brian closed the door and returned to the cabin area.

“What the fuck is starboard Justin?”

“If you’re facing front, the right side.” Brian went to the table on the right and lifted the top.

“Look honey; this model came fully equipped.” Justin got up and looked inside the hidden box to find lube, towels, dildos and a few leather items.

“So it’s time to christen our new toy?”

“How’d you guess?”

********************

“Michael, I know Brian very well. We watch his son and other Kinnetik children every day. They have over 300 full time employees now. We have to expand the nursery soon; maybe create one for the whole building. They bought U.S. Steel Tower and it’s becoming Kinnetik Tower. They’re billionaires at least on paper if not for real yet. Not counting your history and Brian not trusting you; what could you offer them as an employee?” Carl tried to reason with the man.

 “The best I ever did was being the assistant manager at the Big Q.”

 “Did you take any college classes?”

 “One semester, well almost all semester.”

“OK, you’re a high school graduate without college, some minor small retail sales experience with the public, some management duties too.”

“Can I be an ad man and make huge bonuses?”

“They have at least a four year degree in marketing to get in.”

“I came up with the stories for the Rage comic; I can be an official story maker.”

“There is no such job at Kinnetik. How did you lose your job at Boy Toy Michael?”

“A cash tray came up short one night and they accused me of stealing and since I’m a felon I was found guilty and let go.”

“Did you do it?”

"No! A bar back isn’t supposed to handle cash but we got busy and the bartender had me put away money sometimes so he could mix drinks faster. I think he set me up Carl. His twink lover has my job now.”

“I’m sorry to hear that Michael. Have you tried to work at Babylon?”

“I’m not even allowed in the club; Brian’s orders.”

“He won’t even allow you in his nightclub, and you think you can get a job from him at Kinnetik?”

 “I’m desperate Carl.”

“Michael, I’m going to call in a favor. I can get you on at the city but this is hard, back breaking work.”

“Doing what?”

“You see the men on the garbage trucks that pick up the cans and empty them in the streets?”

“Yeah”

“Picking up garbage cans, ten plus hours a day with an hour lunch and no other breaks for $12 an hour without overtime until all the garbage is picked up.”

“How can you get me own?”

“Let’s just say the supervisor of the crews owes me a favor back when I was a detective.”

“What if I can’t handle it?”

“I’ve seen smaller men then you do the work. This is the last month Debbie and I’ll give you money. She’ll listen to me Michael; you have to grow up; you have to make this job work. If you fail; you’re on your own after that.” Michael knew in this house now, Carl was the law.

"I'll do it Carl."

"One word of advice; don't start on the glass dick."

********************

“Welcome to the mile high club Sunshine.” Brian fucked his beautiful boy with the biggest grin on his face loving the hot raw sex, the heat of his hole, the tight gripping velvety wonder of his channel giving him the greatest sensation of gay love possible inside a beautiful young ass; willing and so giving. Justin had his head on his arms and his ass in the air taking in every precious inch of that ramming rod of huge flesh inside his body. He was nearly about to pass out from the trance he was in; with eyes closed imagining he was a new young sex slave in Egypt, and was just sold to a very wealthy king, a new virgin deflowered in a grand golden chariot headed to the king’s palace where his life was now in servitude to please his new master. Slave Justin was grateful this king bought him; he’s so beautiful, and hung so big.

Brian felt Justin clamp down on his dick in an impossibly hard way like a virgin tight hole again driving Brain rapidly to a giant hard shocking climax.

“I LOVE YOU MY MASTER!” The words from Justin’s mouth sounded like his soul shouting its complete devotion and they worked magic on Brian’s loins making him have an uncontrollable orgasm with an intensity he hadn’t felt for many years.

“Fuck….I came buckets.” Justin was panting; sad the vision of his sex slave dream was over….for now.

********************

“Hey Ben; I just heard Carl say he’s getting Michael on the garbage crews for the city.” Hunter spoke to his father after walking from the living room to the kitchen where others were sitting. Gus was in Molly’s lap enjoying some ice cream.

“I’ll tell all my dykes to leave the lids off so the cans get maggots.”  Mel said smiling. Debbie just ignored the comment.

“There’s nothing wrong with an honest manual job Hunter.” Ben said. “I wish him luck.”

“Well at least he won’t make a fool of himself at Kinnetik now.” Mel said. Then Jennifer’s cell phone rang.

“Justin?”

“Hi Mom, we’re still in the air headed back. The pilot says we’ll be in by 2 am tonight your time since we lose like four hours. Can you keep Gus one more night?”

“Certainly honey. I’ll take him to work tomorrow to the nursery.”

“By the way Mom, we now own this private jet for Kinnetik.”

“That’s wonderful dear. I’m so proud of you and Brian.”

 “What until you see it; this plane is really over the top; it was custom built for a multi-billionaire who owns a major Hollywood studio and Marvel Comics. He gave it to us for future PR work.”

“I’m at Debbie’s now; I’ll share the good news son.”

“OK, kiss Gus for me; bye.” Justin closed his phone. Michael and Carl came to see what was going on.

“What good news?” Michael asked her.

“They were visiting Jerry Griffin with Marvel comics; well Jerry gave them his private jet for future work at Kinnetik.”

“Oh my god!”

“What’s wrong Lily?” Debbie asked.

“Wait until you see that airplane Debbie. It’s not a standard business jet; it’s custom made with solid gold.”

The news hit Michael like molten lava. He was going to a garbage truck, and Brian and Justin got a jet made of gold because of Rage; the comic he dreamed of, created, and made happen. Michael’s first thought was how to end his life.