Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

The gold detailed Gulf Stream private jet touched down at LAX at 7:20 Pm California time. The moment the jet’s doors opened Brian and Justin could smell the Pacific Ocean in the air. It was a sunny beautiful day in LA. Waiting for them was a limo and standing beside it was a very hot looking Mark and a man who looked like a Secret Service agent. The future star ran up and hugged Justin hard making him laugh. Then he attacked Brian with the same youthful excitement.

“I’m so glad you came; I’m bored out of my mind wanting company from Pittsburgh.”

“Only three months and you’re already sick of the fish bowl?” Brian asked him.

“No, I just really missed you guys. Jerry’s running late but should be at the house when we get there. Have you eaten?”

“Not since lunch time many hours ago.” Justin told him.

“Good, we’re having steak tonight; a rare treat for me but common with guests.” They climbed into the stretch limo and headed out of the airport.

“Why is eating steak rare for you Mark?”

“Working out is only part of how I developed my body. I couldn’t eat sweets, fats, and carbs usually after 4, no fried food and no beef except on rare occasions and still small portions. I loaded up on fish, chicken, vegetables, fruits, beans and fiber products.”

“I had no idea diet was that important Mark.”

“I have to drink very low or no fat milk, eat only egg whites, no bacon, no hamburgers, and no fries. But I can eat all the grilled or baked skinned chicken I want.”

“What does that diet do for your body?”

“If I don’t eat fat products, my body will burn my body’s fat and if I load up on good protein like fish and chicken, I development muscle mass with my workouts. Had I not stuck to my diet I wouldn’t have this body today. Jerry sure loves the shit out of the new me too.” The boy was all grins thinking how his lover practically worships his body at night.

“I want to learn all about what it took to create the new bod Mark. I want it for me.” Justin told him.

“The martial arts are just as important as the diet and physical training. Training develops muscles but the Karate defines the body. You have to get to less than 2% body fat to get the abs I got and a zillion fucking set ups. Justin I won’t lie to you; this was fucking hard work dude. I worked out seven days a week without stopping and I’m still doing it to get better.”

“You get any fucking hotter kid and you’re going to put Matt Damon to shame on camera.” Brian said seriously.

“The script has me a skinny twink at first until Rage trains me then we reveal the new me on camera.”

“I can see that.”

“Matt’s in training too and he’s really buffed out like a fucking weightlifter and he’s a lot bigger than me. My trainer thinks he's juicing.”

"Are you Mark?" Brian asked.

"Fuck no! Jerry would stomp my ass if I mentioned the idea. He hates drugs."

“I wish there was Rage and JT sex scenes in the movie.” Justin said.

“We’re going to test the boundary of PG-13 and get damn close to it for gay scenes. Jerry’s planning to copy the PG-13 straight sex on TV and fight the rating’s board for discrimination if they bark at it.”

“So you can be in bed together naked to your waist and start to have sex but not actually do it?”

“Yeah, and we kiss, and go to the shower together, stuff they do on TV all the time.”

“I can see the shit fly already.” Brian whispered.

“Why Brian?”

"They’ll claim parents hold a different standard for straight and gay sex; I know just how to handle the PR to promote the movie with the controversy and give the rating board a black eye.”

“Matt said he would take his kid to see it; and any parent who wouldn’t doesn’t support diversity in sexual orientation. We’re even keeping the violence down so they can’t jump on that.”

“I miss LA; I had a lot of fun here before.”

“I love it here Justin, the stores, the surf, the weather, the sun, and the studio is amazing. I heard about the last attempt to make Rage the movie. This time it’s a go; Jerry’s backing it and he won’t pull the plug.”

“What did Damon cost Jerry?” Justin asked.

“It’s a secret so no mentioning it: $15 million.”

“That is a break Mark. He makes a lot more for a movie.”

“Jerry said he’s riding my rising star to re-spark his fame or some shit; I don’t understand it.”

“I do; Matt’s betting on you becoming the next hot super star in Hollywood and by being your leading man in your first film he gets a big boost like he discovered you. Imagine you shoot up like a rocket higher than he ever got; with you he too goes higher than his past successes.”

“Fuck; I’m like a no body newbie Brian. I don’t have an acting degree or any experience.”

“Some of the most successful stars were off the street with no experience until discovered.”

“What’s Jerry paying you for JT?” Justin asked. Mark lowered his head.

“Too much ... Justin.”

“Huh? And this bothers you why?”

“I’m making 15 million too; same as Matt.” Brian realized what Jerry was doing.

“Kid, you’re taking this all wrong. That’s a good contact for a new supporting actor who’s hot in a major film. Matt gave him a break with the promise of staring in his next film for $35 million. They made a private deal. On the next movie, Matt raises his going salary. Matt offered 15 to Jerry to help the project and he wanted to do Rage. It’s like a major star doing off Broadway for fun but no money.”

“No shit? I though Jerry was like throwing money at me or something. I kind of felt dirty.”

“No way Mark; you’re going to earn it. Look at all the work you had to do getting into shape? Filming is long hard hours on set; by the time you finish filming you’ll feel like you earned it; I promise.”

“We’re getting into Malibu now. Our home is north of the beach area. We got our own private beach and security like Obama. Forgive me, this is Ricky; he’s my bodyguard.”

“Hi Ricky, has the kid been good?” Brian asked the security man.

“He’s perfect; I hope he stays that way. I’d hate to see the fame change him.”

“Mark, if you start to lose it mentally or get cocky, get Jerry to fuck the shit out of you.” Justin told him. “That’s how Brian keeps my feet on the ground when I start to go shitty.”

“Sounds like a good excuse to fuck.”

“It works; trust me dude. I’ve had to deal with success and fame too and Brian has kept me good by fucking some sense into me when I needed it. And don’t drink much and never take drugs.”

“I’ve heard all about the young actors who OD’d on dope. Jerry talks about them a lot. He knew many of them.”

“He knows what fame can do to a young man and he’s preparing you to survive it.” Brian said.

“Here’s our estate.” The limo turned into the gated estate; two armed guards stood out front. Justin watched as the all wood and glass home appeared with the incredible high ceiling and sharp architectural details of a very modern design.

“I love this house. Brian, buy me this house.” Justin said making Mark giggle.

“I want to see if he wants to upgrade his jet and sell me the old one.”

“We’re going to get a jet?”

“I feel in love with the bird flying over here. The company can afford and use one.” As the limo stopped Jerry came out to greet them. Mark jumped out first and hugged and kissed his lover whispering in his ear:

“Brian wants our jet.”

“OK”

“Hello there Jerry.”

“Brian, Justin; damn good to see you two; hope you’re hungry because dinner’s ready. Let’s get to the table; it’s been a long day and my boy must be starving.” Everyone walked inside. Justin was having an eclectic moment studying the interior design of the beach mansion.

“Earth to Sunshine…”

“Sorry Brian; it’s so beautiful in here; I’m in shock. This place gives an artist an instant woody.” Jerry and Mark both laughed.

“Mark wants you to paint us for a picture over the fire place mantle.”

“I’d be glad to Jerry.” Everyone sat down in the dining room and Frenchie served the meals. After a few minutes of eating Jerry opened the next topic.

“A cute little birdie tells me you like my bird Brian.”

“Kinnetik’s ready to get one depending what it cost us.”

“I gave $260 million for it; mostly for all the fucking gold in it. It’s custom built and very fast with extended range tanks and very low hours. I’m ready for a new model. I’ll give it to you for say $120 million credit to my account for the extension of Marvel’s contract with you.”

 “You don’t want cash for it?”

“This way I can gain a major tax loss in trade depreciation. I give it to you instead of Obama. When you fly home keep it. My crew can return commercial. I’ll order a new one next week.”

“What will a flight crew cost me full time?”

“Probably $350,000 a year and another 200K in maintenance yearly.”

“I accept Jerry; that’s a very good deal for Kinnetik. I can really impress the whales with that bird and I’m losing no capital funds gaining it.”

“I know Brian; that’s why I structured it that way for you. I like for my friends to be successful. I owe you so much for bringing me and Mark together. There isn’t enough money to repay that favor.” Justin listened to the conversation and barely could believe his ears. They didn’t just have a private jet, they had a top of the line, huge model custom built dripping in solid gold everywhere. Even Brent’s jet (the last director of Rage) was crap compared to this one and a studio owned it too.

“Well my painting is a gift to you from us Jerry. I want a photo to work from; best blown up to size of the painting for me to create the best detail for you.”

“Thank you Justin; we would love that. How’s your steak by the way?”

“Rare, and very delicious tonight. The best we ever got. ”Brian grinned enjoying his lover’s gift for chat.

 ********************

 “Maw, I need money again.” Debbie looked at her son and decided it was time for some tough love.

“Michael; I would have thought after over three damn months you would find a job by now. I'm sick you lost that job at Boy Toy.”

“I’m a felon; nobody wants to give me a chance. Do you think I enjoy begging from my mother for money? I’ve looked everywhere, put in applications, tried temp labor; I’ve even picked up cans for spare change. You make my rent and I get food stamps. Otherwise I’d be homeless and starving.”

 “Everyone in this family is doing great but you Michael. Can you explain that to me?”

 “Hunter got my comics and made a fortune on eBay. That should be my money.”

“It was Justin’s and he gave it to Hunter who had the sense how to sell them for a profit.”

“Ben has my equity and won’t pay me a cent.”

“Again, it was Justin’s money and he gave it away. Now he and Brian or about to be the richest men in the city. What have you ever done to attract wealth to yourself Michael?

“It’s not fair.”

“It’s fair and a crying fucking shame son. You’re almost 36 years old and broke and blaming everybody but yourself. Justin paid to fix your nose and tooth, he paid your medical bills after Hunter spanked you good; spent almost a million dollars keeping you out of prison and all you can do is waste it and cry unfair; complain how unfair life is; I suppose it’s all Justin’s fault now?” Michael stared at his mother; her words quietly cutting him to pieces with the truth. The reality of it all was over whelming to him.

“Brian gave you and Carl a job. Maybe he can give me one too.” Debbie just shook her head.

“Michael honey; how can Brian ever trust you again after what you did? He can barely be in the same house with you. They hardly ever come to Sunday pasta anymore. You know; it might be because you’re here Michael and it’s too painful for them to see you still.”  Tears began to form in Debbie’s eyes. This was her only son and he was still breaking her heart.

“I would have thought Brian would have forgiven me by now; Justin did.”

“Well all you can do is try son; the worse that can happen is he says no.”

********************  

Brian and Justin got undressed for bed. The jet lag across country was catching up with them.

“Fuck, we have a jet Brian.”

“Yeah”

 “We need a hanger and 24/7 security for all that fucking gold Brian.”

 “Yeah”

 “This puts us light years ahead of all the New York agencies.”

 “Yeah”

 “You need to really fuck the shit out me now.”

 “Yeah”

******************** 

“Lay down lover, I’m on top first tonight.”

“Why am I being rewarded?”

“Nothing turns me own more than when you get generous to our friends. Giving them your jet was the most fantastic thing I’ve ever seen you do Jerry. I’m going to fuck your lights out; then I going to ride your cock until it’s raw. In the morning I’m waking you up with a blow job and another one in the shower and you can eat me anytime along the way.”

“Cool, I should give away my toys more often.” Mark prepared his older lover and climbed up and slowly entered him. Jerry loved to bottom for such a hot muscular little man who had the face of an angel and body by God.

“This is what you get when your good to people.” Mark then got a devil grin and began to pound as hard and fast into Jerry’s ass as he could. He youth and new strength was making him into a super human lover and with expert precision he assaulted the man’s butt in every way imaginable sending him into an erotic trance of sexual overload with bottom boy shocking sensations of joy. Mark wrapped his muscular arms around Jerry’s body and grabbed him tight as he fuck like a rabbit on speed for several minutes. Jerry didn’t know he beat off in the bathroom first so he could deliver this marathon fuck for a very long time.

 “OH shit Mark, oh god, oh wow, shit, fuck, fuck, this is great, fuck, damn boy, I love you so much Mark, I’m so in love with you Mark, fuck, fuck, yeah, oh yeah, uhhhhhhhh, oh god…” In a daze Jerry was experiencing the best gay fuck of his life. Mark did every trick in the book to make this the hottest, hardest, fastest, longest fuck he ever gave anyone in his young life. When he felt like he would climax, he would slow down until it passed, then return to the ruthless pounding near rape of his older lover. Jerry completely surrendered his body to his young lover this night; the pleasure far out measured any pain he was feeling. After nearly twenty minutes of cardio high speed full contact gay anal sex, Mark decided his mission was accomplished and rammed as deep as he could go and shot his hot young load deep into the billionaire’s body rewarding him in a way money can’t buy; … only love can.

********************

 “That was the best fuck you ever gave me Bri.”

 “Yeah”

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Save