Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“This is so much fun Fox!”

“I never saw anyone take to surfing like you Mark. You practically got on the board and just did it.”

“I’m good on a skateboard; it’s just like riding one of them only water and a bigger board. Ricky, you got to try surfing dude.”

“Not in my job description kid. I’m just here to pull you out if you get taken away by a great white.”

“Are there sharks here?”

“No, he’s joking with you. The only sharks on the West Coast or small and harmless; we have to watch for jelly fish or puffers though. Usually they don’t get too close to shore and you have wet suit shoes on for protection from the jelly fish and for warmth.”

“Let’s go out again. The waves are cool and high.” Jerry and Adam sat on his back porch and watched the boys have fun in the water.

“The boys are going to be good friends Jerry.”

“I see that too. I’m glad for it; Mark needs friends here he can trust.”

“How would you feel if they tricked together?” Jerry looked at his attorney for the punch line and realized the question was serious.

“Mark and I have agreed to belong only to each other Adam. He won’t do it.”

“It was just a question; they’re both young and hot. It wouldn’t surprise me or be a threat to our relationship.”

“It’s a matter of diseases and trust for us. We don’t use condoms and don’t want to start.”

“I’ll make sure Fox respects that Jerry. It won’t be a problem. Do you have someone to play Rage yet?”

“I’m still in pre-production with the script, stage sets, panels, and all.”

“You need a big star to play the role with an unknown like Mark in the supporting man role.”

“I contacted Matt Damon’s agent Friday; he’s interested for 30 million.”

“That would be hot, Matt and Mark together. Will he play a gay character?”

“It won Heath an Oscar nomination; I’m sure he wouldn’t mind it.”

********************

Monday morning at Kinnetik

Justin walked into Brian’s office smiling. He placed a pile of car keys on Brian’s desk.

“What the fuck is this?” Brian asked him. Justin started to read a letter.

 

Dear Brian,

You need these to make commercials. In your underground garage I’ve delivered the following: 10 cars, 6 crossovers, 10 SUVs, 10 trucks, 4 vans, and 4 hybrids; all brand new next year fully decked out Ford models. The titles are given to your legal department for filing. The vehicles are now the property of Kinnetik. You now have a company fleet of vehicles and they are a write off for me as a cost of advertising. If a color doesn’t suit you trade it in for another one at one of my dealers in the city.

 Bill Ford

 

“Holy shit Sunshine; this is a fortune is vehicles.”

“Was it in his contract to give them to us?”

“No, our understanding was to get a vehicle for filming and return it when we’re done.”

“I’m guessing at least $2.5 million retail for the cars and all.”

“The mark up for vehicles is double Justin for construction cost. His cost for this gift is half that but he can write off the retail. Smart move tax wise on his part.”

“Do we get a tax hit?”

“Ted can answer that one; probably not since it’s provided for production work like a product sample.”

“Sweet; we have a company fleet of new vehicles now.”

“We’re going to keep them cherry for filming. Nobody drives them. Once they serve that purpose we can decide what to do with them.”

“OK, I’ll give the keys to legal for holding.” Justin picked up the keys and left the office. Brian sat down at his desk and sent Bill Ford an email.

 

Bill,

How did you know I had a birthday soon? Thanks for the vehicles. We’ll make commercials with each one and you decide on the screen if you like the color. Thanks for making it easier to do a great job for you.

 Brian, Kinnetik Inc.

********************

 “Jerry, I have Matt Damon on line nine.” Jerry picked up the phone.

“Hello Matt.”

 “Jerry thanks for considering me for Rage. I’m not opposed to playing a gay role but I’m concerned who will be my supporting man JT.”

“Give me your email address and I shoot you a photo of him.” Jerry got the address and sent a photo of Mark.

“Damn Jerry, he’s fucking beautiful. I might be married with a kid but shit…wow. Where did you find him?”

“Would you believe Pittsburgh? He’s 18, and in training now. He’s a natural like you and he’s going to be a huge hit I’m sure of it. I can see great chemistry between the two of you on camera.”

“Are we going to do sex scenes like Brokeback Mountain?”

“No, I’m going for a PG-13 rating; all you’re going to do is go to sleep together and kiss.”

“What are you offering me?”

 “You pay me 25 million for the privilege to work and be seen with this new hottie.”

“HA! A very tempting offer Jerry. Tell you what I’ll do but keep it a secret. I’ve been getting 25-30 a film but I know you’re financing this one and it’s risky. If you promise me the lead role for your next major film for top dollar, I’ll help you with this film for 15 million. I want this one Jerry.”

“The part or the boy playing JT?”

“I have a feeling JT’s already taken so I’ll settle for the part.”

“Yes he is taken and very happy. He’s gay too.”

“I’ve never seen a more beautiful boy Jerry and that’s a straight man talking. The girls will go wild over him, the boys too. He’s going to sell a lot of fucking Kleenex.”

“He’s a sweet heart, not stuck up at all. And has none of the Hollywood trappings about him.”

 “I look forward to working with him. Who’s coaching him?”

“Terri Watson, John is his trainer, and he’s learning Kempo from Hutu and moving up fast.”

“You gave him the best teachers in the business. Do you want an audition from me?”

“Don’t need it. I see you in the movie now.”

“Send the contract to my agent. When do we start filming?”

“About 2 months after he’s trained up for it.”

“Can I meet the kid?”

“Can you keep a secret Matt?”

“Certainly”

 “He’s my lover; we live in Malibu. Bring your surf board over next Saturday. I’ll email our address.”

“What about Rachel Jerry?”

“She has the pool boy for her fun. I’m divorcing her now.”

“You lucky fucking dog; he's hot and deserves to be a billionaire’s puppy though.”

“I’m the lucky one Matt. I’ve never been happier. See you Saturday and we can make it for dinner too if you like.”

“I’m not bringing the wife. I don’t want it out your gay if you don’t.”

“True, thank you; I’m not ready for that shit yet.”

 “When I get the contract and retainer I’ll sign up. I have a great feeling about this film. The script was fantastic. I'll take 5 up front and 10 after filming.”

“Your agent will have it all within the hour. Later Mr. Movie Star.”

“Later, Mr. Sugar Daddy.” Matt hung up the phone laughing. “This is going to be a fun project; but my agent will shit on herself for me doing it so cheap. I am so going to get my ass chewed for this.”

 ********************

"Hello”

“Mark, I have a play date coming over Saturday to surf with you.”

“Who’s that Jerry?”

“Rage”

“Huh? You got someone to play Rage; who?”

“Matt Damon”

“Oh my god! Matt? I’m going to be in a movie with Matt Damon? I feel faint.” Ricky ran over to the boy ready to catch him. “You’re not shitting me are you Jerry?”

“He just signed the contract. He took one look at your photo and wanted the part. He wants to hitch up to your rising star.”

 “Can I tell Brian and Justin?”

 “Yes, but ask them not to tell anyone else.”

“Ok, this is incredible Jerry; he is so hot and well built. I can just see us in the movie.”

“Me too boy; he was the only one I wanted. Matt gave us a real good deal too.”

“Thanks for letting me know. This earns you a very good night Jerry.”

“I’ll take what I can get but I can’t see you getting any better than you already are.”

“Leave that to me daddy, bye.” Mark closed his phone and called Justin.

“Hello Mark”

 “You busy Justin?”

“Not for you; how are you?”

“I’m great; I got hot news but only you and Brian can know this for now. Jerry found Rage.”

“Wow, who is it?”

“Matt Damon just signed up.”

“No shit? That had to cost Jerry a fortune.”

“He said Matt gave him a big break. He wants to work with me.”

 “I have to go tell Brian, this is important news for us to dream up the best advertising for the movie.”

 “I’m really excited to work with him. He’s like the hottest actor out there.”

“Tell me kid, it’s a big step for him to accept a gay role too.”

“I’ll make it worth his while.” Mark giggled.

“You little devil. How are you and Jerry doing?”

“He’s the best lover Justin; I’m living high and training 5 days a week with a physical trainer, an acting coach and learning Kempo Karate. My body’s changing and I’m on a very strict diet for muscle development and fat burning. We live on the ocean and I surf now.”

“Will you keep your long hair?”

“That might change. Jerry said my natural shade is perfect like it is. I’m tanning too.”

“With Matt in the movie it’ll be a big hit Mark. Count on it.”

“You guys have to come and visit. We can send the jet for you.”

“We’d love to but right now things are really busy here expanding the company. Soon we will, I promise.”

“OK, you want Matt’s autograph?”

“No, don’t bother him, maybe later of the two of you together in costumes.”

“Ok, bye Justin.”

********************

“Got a minute?”

 “I have five if you want to fuck.” Brian smirked at his lover.

“Jerry signed up Matt Damon to play Rage.”

“He must get like 50 million a movie; what a fucking shock.”

“Mark said Matt gave them a good deal; sounds like he wanted the part.”

“Probably a fun gig for him. That’s going to make that movie a super hit Justin.”

 “Too bad it’s only going to be PG-13 though. I’d love to see some Rage and JT sex scenes with the two of them.”

“It’s going to be controversial anyway being gay. It’s a breakthrough film like Brokeback Mountain only for kids too. The religious fundamentalists will shit all over themselves protesting it. I can smell the free publicity. And with Matt playing the leading role I see a global revenue steam for this film now.” Brian’s mind was in PR mode calculating the future profit of this information. “Justin, Matt Damon just quadrupled the potential success of the film.”

 “That good Brian?”

“Are you shitting me Sunshine? This is the best news by far for the film’s future.”

“We should do some pre-filming photos of them together for a sneak preview of the actors.”

 “Call Jerry and talk him into it. He’ll listen to you about it.”

“I’m on it; now, how about that fuck Rage?” Justin grabbed Brian’s tie and pulled him out of his chair and led him to the private CEO bathroom and locked the door. He quickly got his pants and underwear down and then got down Brian’s after getting lube from his pocket. Justin took the lube and prepared his butt and Brian’s cock and turned around offering the man his body.

 Brian aimed carefully and slowly entered his blond lover’s willing ass feeling the hot tight inviting channel of his perfect young rear. The sight of that butt was driving Brian wild. He knew he had a meeting in minutes so this had to be fast. He grabbed Justin’s hips and began to pound into him forcing the young man to lay flat against the bathroom wall with his eyes closed enjoying this afternoon delight. Within two minutes Brian climaxed his load shaking from the feeling of raw sex without a condom in their way.

 Brian pulled up his pants and turned Justin around and dropped to his knees and gave the boy an expert blow job making Justin cum in a minute it was so good and intense. Brian swallowed the sweet hot young seed; now ready for his meeting and to take on the world once again.

 

Rage (Matt Damon)  in training for the movie.

Chapter End Notes:

jpg

If you like Mark and Matt, let me know.