Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin laid in bed enjoying getting fucked by the highly skilled lover on top of him. Brian was is a great mood and was having a wonderful time inside Justin’s hot round firm tightly gripping velvety textured love channel. Nonstop Brian fucked Justin this evening without pulling out after a climax and was soon about to have the third one. Justin felt like a bottom that had just be thoroughly fucked for nearly half an hour. Both lovers were covered in sweat and panting like dogs in heat.

“Yeah Brian, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck…..” Justin chanted to his lover encouraging him to drive home his big love rod harder and harder. The blond couldn’t get enough of this man’s cock in his ass. Justin was moving about on the bed to maximize the penetrations of Brian’s dick feeling the electric shocks when the man hit his prostate gland. “OH FUCK!” Without seeing it coming, Justin climaxed on the sheet under him without touching himself. Brian felt the boy’s hot ass tighten around him and that was all it took to pull out the third hard climax from his body.

“Damn that was some good ass Sunshine.”

“Glad to make you happy.” Justin said sporting his megawatt smile for the love of his life. He grabbed the trick towel and cleaned up his body and Brian’s. Then he tried to clean the mess on the sheet. “Brian, let me change the sheets, I sort of had an accident here.” Brian looked down to see the wet spot on the bed.

 “Lay a fresh towel on it and let’s sleep. Housekeeping can handle it tomorrow.” Justin got up and grabbed a towel and placed in on the offending wet spot. He carefully laid down and curled into Brian’s arms and they drifted to sleep.

 ********************

“Marcus nobody has to lose their home in a bankruptcy without a mortgage.”

“Vance, most people don’t leave twenty million dollars in unfinished business for their clients. You read the agreement and signed it. Your home goes to cover your personal debts; the 13 million you’ve borrowed in the name of Vangard is a lost cause for them. I might add sir; Kinnetik has decided to pay the sick time and vacations of your employees. They’re also providing jobs to all of your art and media, legal, and accounting departments and many secretaries. Most of your vendors will be paid too. Thanks to your agreement with Kinnetik most people won’t be hurt by you going under.

“What’s being done to keep me from hurting?”

“Now that you’ve hired me; that’s my job; first of all, I need you to read and sign this document. With this I believe I can get Brian Kinney to start paying you the $3,000 a month he promised you.” Vance read the document where he promised not to take any legal action against Brian or Justin Kinney, or Kinnetik. For providing this promise he would receive the $3,000 month without delay. Vance needed the money so he signed it and gave it back to Melanie.

“Now I need your signature on this Warranty Deed granting your home to Kinnetik Inc.” Melanie handed the deed to Vance with a pen. Vance hesitated. “You already agreed to give them the property; this will avoid a legal action to take it from you. I’m just keeping your cost down. When this is over you have a clean slate, no debts, and $3,000 a month income.”  Vance considered the end of the tunnel and signed the deed.

“Can I stay in the house?”

“Yes, for 30 days then you have to be moved out and surrender it clean and ready for selling.”

******************** 

 “Frenchie, we have dinner guest tonight at seven.” Jerry said at the breakfast table sitting with Mark.

“Who’s coming Jerry?” The boy asked.

“My attorney Adam and his young lover who goes by the name of Fox.”

“I wonder if he’s an FBI agent working on X-files.” Mark said grinning.

“Anything special for dinner sir?”

“Yes, we should have T-bone steaks on the grill. Mark can have a break from his diet tonight.”

“Very good master Jerry; I’ll go to town and get fresh cuts today.”

“You said Fox is young.”

“He’s 22 and a senior in college taking pre-law now. Adam found him the summer after he graduated from high school. They’ve been together since and he’s putting him through school to join his law firm later on.”

“Maybe he can be my lawyer in the future.” Jerry looked at Mark and smiled.

“So Adam and I are doing our part to develop the next generation of gay champions.”

 ********************

“Wow; you made a lot of progress down here Tim.” Justin looked over the finished office space for himself, and the arranged office furniture by the windows. Tim now had a team of electronic technicians putting up the stage lighting for three separate filming sets and setting up and testing the camera equipment.

“We got commercials to shoot and I want to be ready to get on them without delay. People can move when we have time or on the weekend. Business comes first.”

“Did the video camera check out ok?”

 “It works perfectly and worth half a million in quality Justin. We still need a second camera for another set or dual filming from two angles.”

“Let’s get everything set up that we have now then make a list of the items we want for purchasing to obtain. We have a blank check to buy what we need here. What are they building over there?”

“Video labs with security doors and locks; we have to protect secret movies and client products before they’re released.”

“Good thinking. Maybe we should install a safe for the samples we have instead of locking file cabinets.”

“Great idea Justin; the clients will be impressed to see that much security here.”

“I have another idea for the window wall. The lighting is perfect for free hand drawing and painting. The artist should get the windows and the offices can be beside them and still have some views.”

“That’s easy to fix and a good point. Natural light is always better to work with. I also had the laborers sort the Vangard stuff and separate it so we can go through it and grab what we want. It cleared up a lot of space in here.”

“I’m going to schedule a department move two Saturday’s from now. We need the new cubicle walls and artist areas set up and ready for us to move in them; department wide at one time. After everyone is here Internet and phones will get installed. For now I’ll order my service in the office to serve us until the others are up and running.”

“Sounds like a plan Justin. This is going to be a great place to work in.”

 ********************

“This location will work very well for me Brian. It’s really more space than I need.”

“Mother Tucker, you’ll grow into it. You’re going to be very busy soon. Your offices should say nothing but class so I’m sending you to the best office furniture store in the city to buy what you need in here. Emmett will take measurements and help you decorate for class and sophistication.”

“Christopher Lowell is my middle name.” Emmett said with a flaming gesture.

“Check out some art pieces we have in storage on the 42th floor where Justin is putting in the new Arts and Media Department now. We got them from Vangard; some of them might work for you.”

“Thank you Brian.”

“Once you have your desk arranged we can bring in the wiremen for telephones and Internet including your office network. Justin is working on a logo for your company.”

“For our company Brian.”

“Order new computers and printers too. Talk to you later Mom.” Brian kissed her on the cheek and left the vacant office.

********************

Mel cashed Vance’s retainer check while it was good and took the cash to her bank. Then she filed the deed putting his property into Kinnetik’s name protecting it from creditor claims against Vance or Vangard. Then she went and filed the bankruptcy case downtown. Next she wrote letters to all his personal creditors offering 50% of his debts for a settlement amount outside of the bankruptcy proceeding or making them have legal cost and mailed the letters. Later she modified the filing of the case removing the back pay owed to the employees and certain vendors who were getting paid by Kinnetik. She also filed the agreement with Kinnetik taking over Vangard client responsibilities.

The stage was set for a quick easy case, all the personal debtors would get half their money and walk, the 13 million owed by Vangard would be discharged, and Brian gets Vance’s estate home worth over 3.5 million for a million dollars. Just the estate alone would make a commission for Mel of $855,000 paying back Kinney for his retainer and creating a cushion for her downtown office at Kinnetik Tower with other gains on this case.

She and Brian already talked and he was offering the estate to Jennifer for Mel’s commission plus the million he paid creditors. He wasn’t making anything on the deal and she would have a mansion of a home in the best neighborhood of the city gaining a million in clear equity above her payment for the estate. Everybody wins except Vance Gardner.

 ********************

“Brian did you know Todd and his lover were working in the Vangard art department?”

 “Fuck no!  I don’t want those assholes working here.”

“I already found them not eligible for rehire in their files by Ted. I pulled them out of the hire stack. I just wanted to let you know about it.” Kevin the HR director said.

 “Tell Justin too.  He needs to watch Vangard’s artists for anyone in sympathy with those creeps.”

“Will do Brian; this would have made for an interesting time next week.”

“It would have been a blood bath and mostly Todd’s.”

 ********************

 “$38,000 for a desk and chair set? Emmett this is too much.”

“The queen gets her throne. Brian told me to fix you up good and proper. Besides we get the matching red wood book cases, chairs and file cabinets with it.”

“It would be very impressive to clients in my office.”

“For now I’m setting up your office and the front reception area. As you hire agents we’ll get things set up for them.”

“I need to make places for four people now that are going to work with me.”

“My don’t you work fast honey. Are they new?”

“They worked with me at Century 21 and want to come here and make real money.”

“Well to be fair we buy them matching office sets of good quality so nobody feels the other one has a better set up.”

 “That’s probably wise Emmett.”

“I love spending Brian’s money; did you know this credit card has no limit? I could buy a jet with it.”

“Knowing Brian, he might be buying one himself very soon.”

********************

“Well Lily, everything checks out. I see no problem with you carrying a child. When is your next cycle?”

“I’m due next week doctor.”

“Is the donor in town and available; I’d rather perform the injection fresh instead of from stored sperm.”

“Yes he is and available at anytime.”

“Good; well when you’re ready both of you should come in so we can make a baby.”

“I can’t wait. I’m really looking forward to this.”

******************** 

“Adam tells me you’re going to be JT in the Rage movie coming up Mark.”

“That’s right Fox; I’m in training now for the part. I had no idea how much work went into being an actor. I have a physical trainer, an acting coach and a martial arts instructor.”

“Do you surf? This is a great beach for it. You got nice waves and it’s really clean and private. Surf with me Mark.”

“I’d love to learn how.”

“I could teach you but we have to get you a wet suit and a board.”

 “Fox how safe is it? I don’t want to risk Mark getting hurt and not being able to be JT in the movie.”

“Our waves aren’t dangerous Jerry. If he’s a good swimmer he should be fine and I’ll be right with him. He could also wear a life preserver but they’re uncomfortable or he could wear an inflatable that's not bad; he just pulls a cord to inflate it if he gets into trouble.”

“I can be in the water too Jerry.” Ricky the security man added.

 “Well, you deserve some fun Mark. You’ve been working very hard and barely get out of the house.”

 “Tomorrow we can go buy your gear and bring it here in my truck.” Fox said. “I’ll buy a wet suit for the guard as well.”

“Super! I can’t wait to email and tell Justin about this.” Frenchie began to serve the steaks fresh off the grill. They were eating outside since the weather was perfect for it. The ocean was beautiful at sunset. “I’m going to really enjoy this steak. I’ve ate nothing but fish and chicken for two weeks.”

“And you’re burning off body fat and building muscles like crazy. It’s hard for me to concentrate on this steak instead of eating you.” Jerry said smiling at his boy.

“I can be desert.” Mark said with a giggle. Adam and Fox looked at each other and grinned.

********************

“Justin doesn’t your mother have a birthday next month?”

“Yes, on the 23th of the month. Why did you think of it?”

“I’m getting Vance Gardner’s estate in Bellaire Estates for a song. We could give it to her for a birthday gift. It’s worth at least 3.5 million.”

“What are we paying for it?”

 “About 2.5 or there about.”

 “Ted should check the tax status for how to best do it. We might be better off putting the title with Kinnetik Real Estate and avoid gift taxes on it.”

 “You’re right; I forgot about that shit.”

“I know already that’s the way to go Brian.” Mel added to the conversation as they had dinner.

 “I need to see the house and decide if Mom would like it Brian.”

“I’ve seen it and its very nice inside with an indoor heated pool and gardens. There are sunlight windows everywhere and the interior is richly appointed. Vance spent a lot of money on the house.”

“But if it looks like a home for a single man she may not be comfortable with it.”

“I’ll go over there tomorrow and take pictures Justin. Vance has a month to move out.”

“Thanks Mel.”

“Would I have a room there Jussin?” Gus asked the blond.

“I’m sure Grand Ma Taylor would make a room just for you Gus to sleep over.”

“Vance retained me; I filed his case today, and recorded the deed of the estate to Kinnetik downtown. I’m getting his private creditors to accept 50% of their balances he owes and the business accounts are shafted not counting the vendors you pay off and employees.”

“Sounds like I’m going to owe you money before this is over with. I know we went past my retainer.”

 “We can add it to my downtown rent balance account. I’m going to your tower Monday and find an office space.”

“There is a very nice one next to Jennifer’s offices. You can handle her closings instead of a title company.”

“That’s an excellent idea Brian; thanks for the business.”

 “You can also handle collection accounts for businesses in the building too. Don’t take on any pro bono shit unless you want the case. Working in Kinnetik Tower will provide you with many new clients right there with you.”

“I’ll give the listing to my office building to Jennifer Monday.”

“You can be her first listing; how historic.” Justin said smiling.

 “Brian, you have a birthday coming up soon. What do you want?”

“General Motors in my pocket.”