Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Is everyone ready for this meeting?” Brian asked Ted, Kevin, and Justin. All of them said yes.

“Ok, Ted you go first. What is the risk analysis for 210 new employees for six months without them making me a cent?”

“Hiring them for $35,000 a year, their benefit packages, a $3,000 moving allowance each, setting up their offices, and the loss of rental income on their office space for six months; all totals $98.77 million.”

“That’s about what I expected Ted. Good work. If only one new man or woman hits a home run within six months that $100 million is paid back. How many are diversity applicants Kevin, racially speaking?”

“We have nine black, five Latino, and three Asian applicants Brian.”

“I want you to make a special letter to them emphasizing we are very interested in hiring them and impress on them the diverse environment of Kinnetik and our mission to produce for their communities outstanding advertising with their help.”

“I can do that Brian.”

“Justin, how does their art look?”

“Several are perhaps more talented than I am Brian. All of them are outstanding. I want every one of them on my team.”

“Let me see your form letter for the applicants Kevin. Do you have copies for each of us?”

“Yes, here they are.” Kevin handed out the letter to each man and they began reading them.

 

Kinnetik Advertising Inc.

600 Grant Street, 46th Floor

Pittsburgh, Pa 21589

(date)

(Name and address of applicant)

  

Dear (name),

Thank you for your recent interest in working for Kinnetik. We are experiencing outstanding growth of our client base and are in need of many new employees with the education, experience, talent and vision for our profession and mission.

We operate like no other agency. Everyone has a chance to dream up the next hit campaign or slogan. We pay a 10% sign up bonus for new accounts not including cost of advertising; for example, if you sign up a new client with a $1 million retainer to Kinnetik, you get a $100,000 bonus for the account. That does not insure the account is all yours. Everyone at Kinnetik, ad exec department and Arts and Media, collectively brain storm each new account to come up with the best advertising ideas. Once a person or team proves to have the best idea(s), they are assigned the task of building the campaign. We work together here. This is a friendly competition and this is how we create the best ads in the business and we are rapidly becoming the most successful agency in the nation.

Recently a new ad man made over $1 million in sign on bonus within his first month; others made six figure bonuses for dreaming up home run slogans or concepts. We love to reward creativity and vision at Kinnetik.

The cost of living in Pittsburgh is less than a third what it is in New York. We start everyone at the base salary of $35,000 a year regardless of experience or education. Most employees find the salary not important as they make outstanding bonuses on a regular basis. That is enough money to live well in this city without your bonuses. We also provide a complete benefit package; see pamphlet enclosed.

If you feel you have the vision, and talent to excel in our unique creative environment which richly rewards great vision and imagination, I urge you to accept this invitation to let me know your continued interest joining the Kinnetik team. Top performers get raises constantly here as well.

We are a non-discrimination company and a very diverse group of people. Your race, age, gender, disability, nationality, ethnic background, religion or sexual orientation will not be a factor in your employment.

We’ll be conducting interviews on a future weekend in New York by invitation only. We have over 200 applicants like yourself in New York and we’re prepared to hire all of you. A $3,000 moving allowance will be provided to new employees.

If you believe you have what it takes to be the next winner at Kinnetik, respond to this letter ASAP with your interest to be interviewed. Interviews in New York will be done very soon.

Sincerely,

Kevin Gelden, HR Director: Kinnetik Inc.

  

“What do you think Justin?”

“I love it; if they expect a huge salary and don’t have the confidence to earn the bonuses we don’t need them.”

 “Kevin, do a background check on each applicant who responds and start a new employee file prior to the interview. We are assuming they are hired before the interview. If they don’t show up high or drunk we grab them on the spot.”

“Got it Brian”

“Ted, get with legal and see how many new people you need for this company expansion in those departments. I might hire the lost souls from Vangard now.”

“I’m on it Brian.”

“Justin, go to the 42th floor and design your new art and media department there: delegate it and oversee it if you like. Shove the Vangard crap to one side and start creating your department. Slowly we move in the new furniture and make offices here as you move downstairs. Hire laborers to help you and technicians to set up the gear.”

 “Will do Bri.”

 “It’s time to build an empire people.”

 ********************

 “Melanie Marcus speaking”

“Vance Gardner Ms. Marcus; I demand the art stolen from my offices be returned to me at once!”

“Sir, all items taken from your office is the assets of Vangard and subject to be sold for creditor’s relief. That’s the law sir.”

“You didn’t give me a copy of the agreement with Kinnetik either.”

“Just an oversight; I’ll mail one to your home address today. I’ll need a detailed list of all your current assets and debts both personal and business before filing your court case.”

“How soon will I feel relief?”

“Once the filing is done everyone you owe money is forbidden from contacting you directly. I advise you to get that information to me quickly and you need to formally retain me for the case.”

“How much do you need for a retainer?”

“For a case the size of yours both personal and business: $15,000.”

 “That’s almost all the money I have.”

 “I’m giving you a break sir; any other attorney would charge you twice that amount.”

 “Don’t bother mailing my agreement; I’ll be at your office with the retainer and information in one hour.”

“I have a schedule conflict. Please come at four this afternoon.”

“Very good;” Vance closed his phone and started to get ready for seeing Mel. The female attorney grinned for having delayed the man, she was free all day.

 ********************

 “What a fucking mess.” Justin said to Tim as they looked over the new digs for the future art and media department.

“Before we do anything we get a cleanup crew in here. That back wall is perfect for our stage sets; the wall of windows for new office spaces. The central area can be our conference and brain storming section. We’ll need four huge tables and chairs bought and built here. We should install a giant mega flat panel on that post for our viewing during a meeting.” Tim said.

 “You have a good handle and vision for this change. Can I delegate it to you so I can do other work?”

“Sure Justin; I can handle it. Just tell me where you want your office to be so I save that space for you.”

“Put me on that corner away from the entrance. I want glass partitions so I can see the department from my desk.”

“Don’t worry about a thing. I’ll make it happen in record time.”

“Thanks Tim; I knew I could count on you. We’re going to get a lot of new people. Soon we want to find someone to be number 3 in charge.”

“Let’s see who we get for new hires and how they are with the team. We might want to create sub departments here too.”

“Ok” Justin left to go upstairs.

 ********************

"97…98…99…100; stop there Mark. You’re getting pretty strong real fast.” John the trainer praised his client.

“I can see the changing definition of my body in the mirror now. I look fine.”

 “Those sit-ups will bring out your six pack. Take five then we’ll work with free weights for a while to build your upper body more.” Mark grabbed his water bottle and took a drink. “I’m very impressed with your attitude about training. You’re making remarkable progress Mark. In a couple of months you’re going to start to look really hot.”

 “I feel great too. Exercise makes me feel better; I’m never tired. It helps with my martial arts too.”

“How is the acting lessons going?”

“They’re easy; you just memorize your lines and pretend to be the character. I’m sure I have more to learn like how to laugh or cry to look natural; stuff like that. Next week we study movement on camera and eye positioning for filming.”

“That’s important to do. Much of your scenes is talking to the camera and pretending it to be a person. Some actors have a hard time getting it right.”

“My coach is great John; I’ll learn how to do it like a pro.”

 ********************

 “Ted, come to my office.”

 “Be right there Brian.” Moments later Ted arrived.

“I want you to go to the 42th floor where the files are for Vangard. Locate his employee records and their pay legers. Find out what is owed to his employees for vacation and sick time and get back to me with a figure.”

“Ok Brian; do you intend to pay his employees?”

“Yes, I don’t want them to suffer during this shit and I want them liking Kinnetik when this is over.”

“It won’t be that much money and the good faith it creates is golden. Good thinking Brian.”

“Also look for vendors he owes money to that are our vendors too. I can win points with them as well.”

 “What about the vendors we don’t use?”

“Make me a list who there are and what he owes them. I’ll look at it.”

“I’m on it Brian.”

 ********************

 “Gary, this is fucking genius. I love it.” Justin just saw a demonstration of a commercial idea Gary dreamed up for an oil company selling automobile motor oil.  He called Brian to set up a meeting to show it to him. Once they were in the room Gary demonstrated the ad with Justin as the victim.

“SLAP!” Gary slapped Justin’s ass hard with the stick.

 “Think with your dip stick, Jimmy.” Brian busted out laughing as Justin rubbed his sore ass from the sharp strike of the dip stick they got for the demonstration.

“It’s perfect; humor, sexual innuendo, action and product recognition. I want a short Scottish actor with a red beard wearing coveralls and a tie; also put a red cap on him and have him running around slapping people including someone buying the product and finally saying:

“That’s thinking with your dip stick.”

“You really like it Brian?” Gary asked.

“The client will love it and I smell a CLEO award here. Fantastic; Justin give this man a raise today.”

“You just made artist with full benefits and $45,000 a year Gary; way to go. I’m sure there’s a bonus for this idea too.”

“Wow! Thank you both so much.”

 “I can’t believe I almost fired you kid. You’re terrific.” Brian said as he rubbed the teenager’s hair.

********************

“Rage, you can’t just leave me at this lair to worry about you when you’re gone. I can fight; I can watch your back. You can teach me to fight better. I’m young, and fast. My place is beside you fighting the bad guys.”

“JT, it’s dangerous out there. I can’t worry about you when I’m neck deep in trouble.”

 “Let me be with you out there and tonight I’ll show you danger and trouble you’re going to love.” Mark read the script lines with seductive emotion very much impressing his acting coach.

“That was excellent Mark; it made a chill run up my spine thinking of what you had in mind for Rage this evening. You’re a natural actor. Your voice inflection was perfect full of emotion and feeling.”

 ******************** 

 “Brian, we can pay the Vangard employees with less than $100,000.”

 “Cut the checks and make a form letter to each one saying Kinnetik did this for their benefit and good will and we were not obligated to pay them. We felt it was unfair they didn’t get paid. How many lawyers and accountants do you want?”

 “Vangard wasn’t that large; we can use every person he had.”

 “Go tell Kevin to hire them and make room to give them offices. I want two junior people, a lawyer and a paralegal in the art department for copyrighting. Give them a secretary too.”

“Vangard had some excellent girls working there.”

“Have Cynthia look them over. Office staffing is her department.”

“Will do Brian.”

 ********************

 Mark and Jerry are in the shower together. The warm water is cascading down on their beautiful bodies. Mark is against the shower wall as Jerry is fucking him with love like motions, slow and passionate. Mark is groaning as the man’s huge dick was driving in and out of him. The boy pushed back his round firm bubble butt into the invading cock welcoming the assault.

“You are so beautiful to me.” Jerry said as he stroked the long blond hair of his young lover and felt the curves and new muscles of his small back. The sight of his cock going into that perfect ass was driving him crazy. Soon his orgasm was ready and he grabbed the boy’s hips and started to pound hard all 10” into the boy until he shot a huge hot load deep inside him. After Jerry pulled out Mark turned around and began to kiss his lover with youthful passion… a thank you kiss for a marvelous hot fuck from Mr. Marvel himself.”