Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Jerry woke up climaxing into Mark’s talented young mouth since the boy spent the last five minutes bringing his new lover to this very erotic moment as he slept. Without Jerry knowing it; Mark got a fresh clean warm wet rag from the bathroom and cleaned his huge cock and very carefully began to suck on it without waking the man up. Never in all his years was he woken up this way. Mark swallowed his seed making the sensation of cuming in his mouth ever greater with intense feeling.

“Wow! Thank you.”

“Glad you liked it. I might be full of surprises for you. That should carry me until breakfast. I do deserve breakfast I hope?”

“Anything your heart desires sweet cheeks.” Jerry was glowing with so much love in his heart for this very beautiful boy.

“Are we going out to eat?”

“I have a cook waiting in the kitchen for our orders. Pick up the phone and press 4, and tell Frenchie what you want.” Mark grabbed the phone by the bed and pressed 4.

“Good morning master; what can I do for you?”

“Uh, this is Mark, I’d like blueberry pancakes with grape jelly and crisp bacon on the side and a large milk.”

“Thank you master Mark, and what would master Jerry like this morning?”

“He wants to know what you want.”

“The usual.”

“The usual Frenchie.”

“Thank you sir; it’ll be ready in 15 minutes.” Mark hung up the phone.

“Master Mark?” The boy looked at Jerry with question in his eyes.

“The servants will call you master; you’ll get use to it.”

“How many servants are there?”

“There’s the cook, two housekeepers, a gardener, and six guards full time plus our chauffeurs. Ricky’s my best armed security man so I want him protecting you always when you leave the house. The drivers will rotate. There’s a limo at your disposal and one for me. We can share the jet.”

“Shit! How rich are you anyway?”

“More than we can spend in our lifetimes Mark. Money isn’t an issue for us. Let’s grab a quick shower and have something to eat.”

********************

Justin Cole Kinney woke up to the masterful oral actions of his life partner Brian Kinney and within a minute he climaxed hard and this time Brian was able to swallow his young lover’s load without concern. It was sweet and hot, just like the hot young man who gave it to him.

“That’s a wonderful way to wake up Bri.”

“Well after pounding you into the mattress half the night it was the least I could do Sunshine.” Brian said grinning. Justin went to suck on Brian next. “No, my dick’s raw; it needs a rest. This was 68, I blew you and you owe me one.” Justin laughed.

“My ass feels so amazing this morning. You fucked the shit out of me Brian.”

“Yeah, we did relive our youth last night. That reminds me of the first six months we were together.”

“I’ll never forget it; you fucked me at least 8 to 12 times a day.”

“Your ass is like the Energizer Bunny; it just keeps going and going and going.”

“More like you were the bunny and my ass got to be the fucking drum.”

“I loved those days; and now without rubbers I have a retreaded hot twink to fuck into pieces again.”

“I just hope you can keep up old man; because I got hundreds of thousands of miles of wear and tear left on me.”

“You keep it tightly hot and I’ll keep it hard; deal?”

“Deal; lets clean up and go have our first Sunday brunch at home as a married couple.”

********************

“Where did these clothes come from?” Mark asked Jerry as he looked at a new pair of pants, a shirt, socks, and tennis shoes.

“I had the staff go to Wal-Mart last night and get you set up with something to wear today besides a plum colored tux to shop in. It’s the best I could do in the middle of the night. You’ll buy your real clothes today.”

“Are you going with me?”

“I have to be somewhere at work later. I’m sending you to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and I can’t take the chance of my wife seeing me with you right now. She doesn’t know Ricky so it’s safe for you guys. Mark, I have to hide you until the divorce is settled otherwise she gets grounds for a divorce and can hammer me for a huge settlement. Right now I have dirt on her so I can come out ahead if she doesn’t get any dirt on me.”

“What did she do?”

“I got her on camera sucking off our pool boy and getting fucked by him more than once; he’s only 19 too.”

“I understand Jerry; I want to do what I can to help you and if hiding me helps we do it.”

“I’ll be in a position to give her what I want to and she has to take it, or suck my dick.”

“That isn’t an option anymore; that’s my dick now mister.” Mark giggled and grabbed at Jerry’s crotch.

“Right; forgive me little master.”

“Good! I don’t want to have to put you on dick restriction this soon in our relationship.” Jerry grabbed the laughing boy and kissed him hard.

“Damn you’re beautiful. Don’t ever change Mark; stay just like you are.”

********************

“Daddy!  Jussin!”

“Good morning Gus; how well did you sleep?”

“I slept good Daddy. We can eat now?”

“Lily, didn’t you feed the boy; you shouldn’t have waited on us.”

“Brian, he insisted on waiting on the two of you. I got him to drink a juice however.”

“Gus, some mornings we might sleep really late; you should eat without us son.” Justin said.

“You always have brunch on Sunday and it’s not late. I was not that hungry. That was a big steak and lobster last night and cookies at home too.”

“Everything’s ready; I only have to heat it up and we can eat.” Lily said as she began to put dishes in the microwave. In no time Gus had his funny face pancakes, Justin had a full breakfast, and Brian had his wheat toast and coffee while stealing bits of bacon from Justin’s plate since those calories don’t count. Mel walked into the room just as they were starting.

“Don’t get up Lily; I got it.” Mel went to the frig and pulled out the milk and made a cereal and put a banana in it.

“Where’s JR?” Brian asked.

“Still sleeping; she was teething last night; finally got worn out about 4 Am.”

“Those are fun times. That and being colic-icy, and trying to decide what’s wrong.” Brian remembered when Gus was growing up. Mel took her cereal and sat at the table with a coffee cup fresh and hot.

“What’s on your agenda today?” Mel asked them.

“Don’t we have some trains to take care of today Gus?”

“Yeah! Play trains; will Jussin play with us Daddy?”

“I can for a while Gus, then I’m going to go paint in my studio later when the sun is out good.”

“Groovy”

“What did you say Gus?”

“Groovy; that’s not a bad word is it Daddy?”

“No, I just wonder where you heard it.”

“Gran Ma Debbie says it all the time.” Justin busted out laughing.

“Debbie is still living in the 60s and 70s Brian; I remember her and Vic carrying on and dancing to the Hustle in the kitchen folding clothes when I was trying to do homework.

“What’s wrong with groovy Daddy?”

“It’s just a word old people use; it sounds strange for a young boy to say it.”

“OK” They finished eating and headed to the basement to begin their family day of play.

 ********************

Mark looked out the limo’s windows at the city of Los Angeles. Palm trees were everywhere and people were dressed in summer clothes in March. Soon they drove on the west side of the Los Angeles metropolitan area, between Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards arriving at Rodeo Drive. The limo pulled up and parked at a VIP spot in front of a store called Armani. Ricky got out and after making sure the scene was safe, he let Mark out of the car and they entered the store. A very well dressed old queen came up to them.

“Good morning gentlemen; this must be Mark.” He took Mark by the shoulders and turned him around to get a good look at him. “He’s right between the boy’s department and men’s department in sizes. I’ll have to alter everything to make it fit him good. Come with me Mark and let me measure you.” They walked back into the empty store reserved just for Mark this morning. Very carefully the man measured the boy’s lower body being careful not to over touch him. He wrote down the measurements. That huge basket and big bubble butt was going to be a challenge to make his clothes fit and look good on him. “Put on these slacks for me Mark.” The boy took the pants and entered the dressing room after Ricky checked it out. A minute later he came out with the slacks on.

“These are baggy on me.”

“Not in the hips or front; the rest I’ll have to make alterations for you. Once I pin up this pair I can then copy them for the rest of your clothes. Forgive me Mark, but I have to touch you very closely to put the pins in correctly.”

 “No problem sir.” The tailor was impressed with his polite manners. He was use to snotty rich children or my shit doesn’t stink boy toys both straight and gay. The man took ten minutes to get the slacks perfectly pinned. Jerry Griffin was a major client for his store and this was a huge sale today. He had to make it perfect for this lad.

“Good; very carefully take them off and put on these designer jeans next.” Mark went into the dressing room and changed. Next the man pinned up the jeans perfectly. “You can get dressed now Mark. The rest I can do with a tape measure.”

“Ok sir.” As Mark went back into the dressing room the tailor spoke with Ricky.

 “I’m so use to future stars coming in here with an attitude. This lad is so charming and a joy to work for.”

“He’s a real sweet kid this one. I hope he stays that way.” Ricky told him. “Here’s the list of the other clothes, shirts, sweaters, jackets, sport coats, ties, underwear, socks and t-shirts. The boss wants his entire collection to be Armani. Deliver them to this address in Malibu.”

“I’ll have the casual wear ready by tomorrow at five. The suits the next day; does he want all three from the spring collection?”

“Make one a winter suit for when they go back east to visit friends. You might throw in a thick leather trench coat too.”

“Very good; express my appreciation to Mr. Griffin for bringing him here. I’d love to help them again.”

“I will.” Mark came out of the dressing room in his regular clothes again.

“Stand here and let me measure your waist, chest, shoulders, arms and stomach.” Mark stood still as the man carefully took his measurements. After getting his neck size he was finished. “Good, all done. Thank you Mark for being such a nice client.”

“It was my pleasure sir.” Next Ricky took him to the store Gucci and bought six pairs of shoes and five belts.  They loaded the boxes into the limo with the driver helping.

“Are you hungry Mark?”

“I’m a growing boy; of course I’m hungry Ricky.” Mark said grinning at the man. “How about cheeseburgers?”

“How about you have to watch your diet now for training; I know what you can eat safely.” Ricky gave directions to the driver and soon they were at the Japanese restaurant Urasawa, a five star establishment in Beverly Hills. They walked in and were instantly seated to a great table. “You can have anything on the menu except beef Mark. The Sushi is the best you can buy in America.” Mark opened the menu and was shocked at the prices but didn’t comment.

“Order for me Ricky; I don’t know what to get.” The waiter came to their table.

“Two shrimp and chicken stir fries wok prepared no grease, wild rice and two lemon waters.”

“Yes sir.” The waiter wrote down the order and went to get the drinks and turn it in.

“Do I have to use chop sticks here?” This kid was too cute.

“Only if you want to try them; open your napkin and you’ll find a fork and knife there.” Minutes later the food arrived steaming hot and Mark found it to be very delicious. Soon the late lunch was over and the limo headed back to Malibu. Once in the house Mark realized Jerry wasn't back yet.

 “Can I go see the ocean? I’ve never seen the Pacific Ocean before.”

 “Sure, I’ll show you the grounds.” Ricky led him out the back of the house on to their private board walk leading to the water. “See the fences going into the water on both sides of the property?”

“Yeah”

“That marks this land which belongs to Jerry. Please don’t try to go outside those boundaries. We monitor the fences constantly and would see you if you do it. You’re safe inside the estate Mark.”

 “This new life is going to take getting use to.”

 You’re not a prisoner Mark, but now you’re a member of the very wealthy and there’re people who would hurt you or kidnap you because of it.  When you become a star it’s going to be very important we protect you and harder to do. You have to help us and not try to get around us or run away.”

“I’ll be good Ricky. What happens if somebody tries to hurt me?” Ricky quickly pulled out his huge gun.

 “I take them out or die trying; that’s my job Mark.”

********************

“KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK”

“Who is here at this time of the day?” Emmett wondered; he opened his door to see a sad looking Tony standing there.

“I need a friend Em.”

“Well you found one honey; come on in. You want some coffee?”

“Sure; do you know about Mark going to LA last night?”

“I sure do; Justin told me about it after they left.”

“Do you think he’ll come back?”

 “I wouldn’t get my hopes up sweetie. I think he’s gone for good.”

 “How can you be so sure?”

“They really want him to play JT in the movie. And he’s perfect for the part.”

 “At first I tried to pretend it didn’t matter but I sure miss him now. He was a great lover.”

 “Why did you let some man suck your dick in the back room?”

“He paid me $200 bucks for it.”

 “Child, you don’t want to start selling your body. That’s just wrong. Doesn’t Brian pay you enough?”

 “It was a turn on; somebody would give me that much money just to suck me off.”

“And what if he had some disease in his mouth? Were you ready to live with that; maybe give it to Mark?”

“Come to think of it, he wouldn’t have sex with me after that night and he saw me.”

“Good for him. I hope you learned a lesson this time. He was a catch that one; a real keeper.”

“What do I do now?”

“You handle this like a man. I’d pack up Mark’s things and give them to Justin to send to him. Then remember you got to fuck a movie star before he was a big hit. You can always be friends with him later if you don’t make an ass of yourself now. Send him a short note praising his success and opportunity and wish him good luck; Love always; blah-blah-blah. Don’t mention getting your dick sucked. But do mention Auntie Em wants an autographed photo from him.”

 “Ha! He won’t be expecting that. It’s perfect Em and it’ll like give me closure and all.”

 “Psychological counseling’s a quarter on Sunday; leave it on the coffee table baby.”

 ********************

Jerry walked into the Malibu house after a rather hard afternoon telling his wife and kids he was leaving them.  The wife was happy since now she could fuck the pool boy daily without fear of being caught. It was hard to tell the children but he promised to visit them often. The older man wasn’t expecting to have a 110 pound blond twink jump into his arms and shower him with kisses. It was the perfect cure for a shitty afternoon.

“I missed you!”

“I missed you too boy. How was your day?”

 “We spent lots of money, had lunch and walked the beach. Ricky was showing me some martial arts moves before you got home. He’s really smart.”

 “Great; have you been to the basement yet and seen the gym and tanning table?”

 “Not yet; I was waiting until you took me there.”

 “This is your house now Mark; feel free going anywhere. If you want to change something tell me and let’s see if we can work it in.”

 “I love it just like it is; I’d like for Justin to do a painting of us though for over the fire place.”

“That an excellent idea Mark. I’ll call Justin later.”

“He can do it from a big photo. What’s for dinner?”

“Frenchie’s making something French tonight. No snails; I promise.”

“There’s something I want from you tonight Jerry.”

 “Anything sweet heart; just name it.”

 “Don’t be frightened, I’ve done it before and know what I’m doing. I want to top you tonight.”

“I had to say anything.”

“If you don’t like it we can stop at anytime. I think you’re going to love it. I’ll be very gentle.”

“Maybe I should see a gay doctor first and make sure everything is ok back there.”

“You’re stalling Jerry. You’re so easy to read.”

 “Will you still respect me in the morning after you had me?” Jerry was now smiling.

 “I promise I do respect your butt.” Mark hung on to the man’s neck and wouldn’t let go.

“I never thought falling for you would get me fucked.”

 “We don’t have to do it; I thought you might like it.”

 “It’s just you’re so big!”

 “Get over it daddy; I only come and you WON this size!” Both new lovers had to laugh on that one. "Besides, it's the little ones that hurt."

 "I bet you say that to all the virgins."

 "And they all believe it too."

"I going to get drunk first."

"Deal."