Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian woke up feeling his lover sucking his dick in bed. He reached down and gently stroked the soft silky long blond hair of his man/boy as he bobbed up and down taking in Brian’s entire dick all he could with his cock sucking skill. Brian tapped on Justin’s head warning him of the approaching climax. Justin worked harder to make it happen. Moments later Brian moaned loud and shot into the hot tight mouth encasing his sensitive cock. Justin came up and disposed of the load on a trick rag and went to brush his teeth. He came back to bed and laid down.

“Good morning Sunshine”

“Good morning”

“How much time do we have?”

“About half an hour before the alarm goes off.”

“Good; I want to play a game.”

“What game’s that?”

“Rape the blond twink.”

“I like that game.” Brian shoved Justin on his stomach hard and slapped his ass cheeks making Justin scream in joyful pain. Then the mature lover took the lube and roughly shoved it into the boy’s hole and soon all over his condom covered cock. Brian got up and mounted his lover and rammed in his dick fast and hard. Justin’s head rose up in shock from the assault on his butt. Brian slapped him softly up the side of his blond head and pushed him down on the bed. Brian got down and bit the back of Justin’s neck growling like a feral cat in heat as he began to rape that hot boy ass with great strength and determination.

Justin relaxed his body and surrendered to the domination of his lover; his attacker, his rapist, his top. Brian put a big hickey on his neck then grabbed both of Justin’s upper arms and supported himself as he began to pound hard into the boy’s beautiful bottom relentlessly.

“Please sir don’t hurt me; I’ll do anything you want just don’t hurt me sir.” Justin begged as the huge cock punished his hole without stopping. Brian rotated his hips making sure to hit inside every corner in the boy’s rectum. The new feelings to Justin were hypnotizing and erotic. It felt like three dicks fucking him instead of only one as Brian moved up and down and left and right driving in his cock after getting in each new position. Then he grabbed Justin around the shoulders from the front and began to jack hammer into his hot tight vise gripping love tunnel as fast as he could fuck and as hard as he could drive it into the submissive blonds’ ravaged rear end.

Justin closed his eyes taken deep into a trance of sexual bliss for this was one of Brian’s best fucks ever; it was rough, fast, hard, ruthless, long and totally hot. Despite the soreness in his ass Justin raised his hips to maximize the penetrations and opened his legs to allow the best exposure to his asshole and Brian took full advantage of the new position and drove in deeper and deeper. Then as he was approaching climax Brian grabbed Justin’s round butt cheeks and braced himself for the grand finale in a massive cum overload of joy. Both lovers were covered in sweat and panting hard.

“YOU FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!”

“Did I hurt you?”

“Yeah, and I loved every second of it. Thanks for a terrific fuck.” Just then the alarmed went off.

“Saved by the bell; shower?”

“Yeah” The lovers got out of bed laughing and went to clean up from their shared sexual assault and begin their day.

********************

 The kids were having breakfast; Mel was drinking coffee and eating a jammed toast with Lily in the kitchen making an omelet for Justin and fresh toast for Brian when the lovers entered the room.

“I would guess you started with a very good morning from the look on Justin’s face.” Melanie commented slyly.

“You’re very perceptive counselor. How’s your day shaping up?” Brian asked. Brian and Justin sat at the kitchen table. Lily served coffee and toast to Brian and the omelet to Justin with milk and coffee.

“Thanks Lily.” Justin said smiling at the very attractive new housekeeper.

“I have a new divorce case client to meet at ten this morning and a motion to file this afternoon. Things are slow until I get more clients.”

“Have you contacted your old clients in town yet?”

“Damn Brian, why didn’t I think of that? I’ll get on that today.”

“Kinnetik can provide you with very professional advertising too. Justin’s even creating a TV commercial production studio with all the latest gear.” Brian said.

“Why would you want a piss ant account like me with whales to take care of like Marvel and Busch?”

“We’re staffed to take on all clients; big and small. I’ll give you the family discount which means you get our help for free.” Brian bit into his toast and sipped his coffee.

“To a Jew, free is good; you got a deal. I’ll take the kids to Debbie’s and you can head downtown and beat the traffic.”

“Thanks; I had no idea how bad downtown traffic was until moving the office there.” Brian commented.

“Several companies start at eight and get off at four to beat the rush hour.” Mel told him.

“That’s a thought. I’ll see what my staff thinks about that. It might conflict with taking the kids to school first.”

“Let parents have flex-hours and can make up the time somehow.”

“How would you feel about leaving JR in day care at Kinnetik if I set up a nursery with Debbie and Carl running it?”

“I think that’s a great idea Brian. How many Kinnetik babies do you have now?”

“Enough; I was thinking it would help the parents work to have their kids in the building. And if we get busy and have to work overtime on a project the kids are covered.”

“I love the idea Brian. But they also have teenagers coming home in the afternoon too.” Justin said.

“I’m only aware of two dads with teenagers and their wives stay at home so it’s no problem. The rest of the parents have small children not even in school yet.” Said Brian to his lover.

“Office daycare is a great benefit for employees Brian. I think it’s brilliant.” Mel added.

“I could spend my morning teaching nursery school there and at lunch and nap time come back here and do my job.” Lily said. Brian and Justin looked at each other and smiled.

“Kinnetik Kindergarten; a new department is born.” Justin said as he dove into his omelet.

“I have the time Brian; keeping this house clean is easy. I would rather do that then sit here all day waiting for the children and you guys to come home.”

“I like the idea Lily. Let me check on insurance and licensing matters today.” Brian then sipped a good amount of his coffee after it cooled off enough.

********************

Brian sat down at his desk and sent out a companywide email.

 

I’m considering setting up a nursery/kindergarten for the small children of Kinnetik employees as a benefit without cost to you. If you’re interested in using this benefit; send me an email telling me your children and their ages. A degreed teacher will also be on site teaching the basics.

Brian, CEO

 

Soon the emails began to come in; including one from Ted.

  

My baby boy is Blake; he’s only 25 and prefers Pampers.

Ted

 

Brian read the email and laughed. Then he forwards it to Justin who also got a chuckle. The entire staff was in a great mood and work progressed very well all day. Brian’s day was full of interviews with new ad men some fresh out of college. Most of them were terrible and not near what he wanted. Some were promising and he hired them. They were quick on their feet; they had imagination, and excellent examples of work projects from college and excellent transcripts. By the end of the day Brian hired seven new people, two black, two Latino, and one Asian girl who really impressed him. They were all set to start Monday after passing their physical and drug tests.

“Brian, got a minute?”

“Sure Ted, come in.” Ted walked into Brian’s office.

 “The contractor got the final pass from the county building inspector for Babylon’s remodeling.”

 “It’s about fucking time. Do you have anyone in mind for manager yet?”

 “I’m interviewing three guys tomorrow. One I already like. Your old manager has left town.”

 “Well hire someone so he can hire the staff. I need a projected opening date for advertising.’

“I’ll work that up for you now. Four weeks should be plenty of time. Lots of people are out of work and looking; it won’t be a problem hiring who we need.” Brian looked at his calendar.

“I know this is pushing it; can we open New Year’s Eve?” That was just under 3 weeks away.

“I think we can make it happen, Bri.”

“We’ll advertise a grand opening night for the holiday. Should pack the house. Hire us some good entertainment too.”

“Justin could re-do his King of Babylon dance.” Ted said smiling.

“You convince him to do it. We need a drag show.”

“Ok, I’ll get on it.” Ted left the office. Brian got on his intercom.

“Justin, see me when you can.”

“Be right there.” Justin crossed the hall and entered Brian’s office area. “What’s up?”

“New Year’s Eve, opening night, Babylon Returns; I need for your department to do the advertising posters, ads, and check with Ted for what drag queens he hires.”

“Cool, that’s an easy job and the boys will love it. How was the response to a nursery at work?”

“Excellent; everyone wants it. I got legal looking into the requirements now.”

“We still need Debbie and Carl on board.”

“Thanks for reminding me. I’ll call them next. How goes the new video department?”

“We’re working up a set design, and a list of equipment we need. I might have to go over half a million however.”

“It’s going to cost you a fuck.”

“I’m booked solid for the next month; perhaps I might interest you in one of my young talents who is available?”

“No can do; it has to be your ass or none at all.”

“Well I’ll just have to let one of my other suitors down.”

“What’s Gary working on?”

“Spiderman 5 commercial with Tim.”

“Are they keeping it top secret?”

“The department doesn’t even know they have it.”

 “Good; I hired some interesting diverse ad people today.”

“We’re going to need them. I just heard Ed bragging about taking two more accounts away from Vangard. We’re fucking creaming them Brian.”

“Ahh…sweet revenge. We keep this up he won’t be in business for very long.”

“Have you heard from Busch yet?”

“Shit Justin; I forgot to tell you; the “Taste Me” concept is a go nationwide. You need to find all flavors of models, and David has to do a Spanish commercial for Budweiser.”

“Billboards and ads?”

“Yeah”

“I need to get back to the artists. Anything else Brian?”

“I’m sure there is; I’ll call you when I think of it.” Justin walked up and kissed Brian on the lips.

 “Call me” Justin whispered and with a big smile left the room.

********************

“All rise…….be seated.” Michael got up and sat down again as the judge entered the chambers. Beside him was his attorney Thomas Springfield.

“Case number 256897; State verses Michael Novotny.” The clerk said.

“Thomas Springfield retained counsel for the defendant. Your honor, the prosecution and I have reached a plea agreement in this matter. Mr. Novotny will plead guilty to a simple possession of a narcotic. It is his first offense with no prior criminal history. We have agreed on a sentence of six months in county with time served, and no probation.”

“This is quite a step down for the original charges; explain to me your reasoning for accepting this agreement Mr. Lake.”

“Your honor, I was personally contacted by the victim of these crimes requesting that the court favors Mr. Novotny with this sentence. He feels this will limit the impact and harm it has caused him and their respective families; after due consideration I agreed to the victim’s request.”  

“Due to overcrowding in the county jail, we’re starting the serving of 2 for 1 days incarcerated for non-violent crimes. Do you accept this with this sentence Mr. Lake?”

“I have no objections your honor.”

“Mr. Novotny; stand up. I accept your plea of guilty to possession of a narcotic substance, and sentence you to six months in the county jail granting 2 days completed for each day served and with crediting you for time served both here and in federal lock up. According to my calculations you’re getting out in 62 days; next case.” Michael couldn’t believe his ears. Thomas Springfield shook his hand.

“How?”

“Justin got the DA to change your sentence. You’re not going to be a sex offender Michael.”

“Damn, I owe Justin big time.”