Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin and Brian told Debbie all about Michel’s legal situation and that he was now facing one year in county jail, and federal time for jumping bail and trying to enter Canada. Carl was still asleep upstairs when the lovers dropped off Gus and they talked with Debbie. She listened very closely to the new information.

“Debbie, no matter how hard you try to hide it; I know this is hurting you. Michael’s your son and it has to hurt. I’m not hurt Debbie; and I’m not mad at Michael. Brian still is and probably always will be.”

“You can say that again.” Brian added.

“This is the worst thing to happen to our crazy family after Lindsay’s crap. I want to help put this behind us. I’m getting a federal lawyer to help Michael with his federal charges. That’s my Christmas gift to you Debbie. I’m going to help Michael get the best possible deal we can get. And I want you to reconsider disowning your son.” Justin said. “I’ve forgiven him Debbie; and you can too.”

“Sunshine; you almost died when he hit you.”

“I didn’t die, and he didn’t mean to kill me; he was just startled when I woke up and stopped him. If I hadn’t gone along with the set up to arrest him it would never have happened. I want you to stop worrying about him now. I’ll keep you informed. Don’t condemn your son. You’ll feel better Deb.”

“Let me think about it Justin.”

********************

“Brian, I have Mr. Busch on line two.” Brian pressed the button and picked up the phone.

“Brian Kinney”

“Brian, I’m very impressed with the new ad concept “Taste Me”; the entire board loves it. The project is a go. I like your idea of saturating the nation with ads and billboards of that slogan and beautiful models. I have to have the exclusive on those models for a year. I’d also like to see a commercial in Spanish with the Latino young man with the bright blue eyes.”

“I’ll get video right on it. He has already agreed to exclusively belong to this campaign.”

“Excellent; give my regards to Mr. Taylor.”

“Will do Busch; thanks for calling; we’ll get right on the ads and posters now.” Brian pressed his intercom button.

“Thanks Brian, good day.” Busch hung up the phone.

“Terry, come to my office.”

“Be right there Brian.” Moments later Terry walked in.

“Busch loved the ads with David. They want a Spanish commercial with him in it. He’s getting signed up for a year retainer. The commercial shoot will pay $30,000.”

“I’ll get David to come in today and sign the contract. He’ll be thrilled Brian. We have the closing on the loft tomorrow at four.”

“Ted will sign for me and Justin. That place has a lot of history Terry.”

“Tell me; a few of your old tricks have showed up at the door. It’s been pretty funny too.” Brian smiled.

********************

“Novotny, you have a visitor.” The guard handcuffed Michael and led him to an attorney room. Michael walked in and sat down.

“Mr. Novotny, I’m attorney John Ford. I’ve been retained by Justin Taylor to help you with your federal charges.”

“Justin hired you? He’s my crime victim.”

“I’m very familiar with your case Michael. Justin expressed that your situation was hurting your mother and he hopes to limit the damage it causes her by limiting how hard the legal system deals with you. I’m glad to say I’ve already made progress on your case.”

“My mother's hurting?”

“Yes Michael. As I was saying; I’ve made progress with your case. I see evidence you were over charged for bail jumping and international flight. Since you did not fail to appear at a hearing they don’t have substantial grounds for those charges. Pittsburgh might charge you with leaving the state against court order but that’s only contempt of court and a misdemeanor. I filed a motion to drop your federal charges; the judge granted my motion half an hour ago.  Arrangements have been made to take you to Pittsburgh County Jail today.”

“I’m not going to get time in a federal prison?”

“No Michael, those charges have been dropped.”

“Can I ask what Justin's paying you?”

 “$5,000”

 “I don’t know what to say sir.”

 “You’re a very lucky man Michael. The victim carries a lot of weight in criminal proceedings. Had Justin wanted you to spend your life in prison you would be doing that. He wants just the opposite to help your mother.”

“Can I use your phone to call her?” The attorney took out his cell phone and gave it to Michael.

 “Hello”

“Maw, its Michael.”

“How are you son?”

“Do you know all about my cases?”

“Justin told me this morning and that he got you a federal lawyer.”

“They’re dropping the federal charges. I’m going to Pittsburgh today. I only have to do a year now.”

“Michael, you listen to me. I disowned you as my son but Justin asked me to reconsider that. He forgave you for hurting him but Brian and I are not so easy. He’s right about one thing; your shit has almost put me in an early grave. Add to that Lindsay hurting and molesting Gus and Carl getting shot this family can’t take much more.”

“Lindsay molested Gus?”

 “You didn’t know?”

“No maw.”

“Well lots has happened to this family and we’re barely hanging on. Have you learned your lesson asshole?”

“I sure have.”

“After everything Justin is doing for you, will you hurt him again?”

“No way maw.”

“Listen to me Michael; I’m going to give you one more chance to be my son when you get out. If you fuck that up I’ll personally take you out myself. Do you hear me?”

“Yeah; I’m not going to mess up ever again Mother.”

“Take care of yourself kiddo; I got to check on the kids; bye.” Debbie hung up the phone crying. She had to admit she was feeling much better than she had in weeks. A huge bolder of worry just lifted off her shoulders.

“Can I make one more call?” Michael asked the lawyer.

“Who to?”

“Justin”

“Go ahead.” Michael pressed Justin’s cell phone number on the keypad.

“Hello”

“Thank you”

“Michael?”

‘Yeah”

“What’s happening?”

“Your lawyer got my federal charges dropped. I want to say how sorry I am and thank you. Maw took be back too and said you had something to do with it.  Thanks Justin. I’m scared to go to Pittsburgh jail though.”

“Michael, Sap and Big Ed had enemies and they’re both dead. You’re safe now. Nobody will hurt you again. Don’t be afraid to come back Michael.”

 “No shit? Thanks for letting me know Justin.”

 “I want you to know I gave your home equity to Ben, and the store to Hunter. I didn’t keep those things. I only kept Rage and you got most of that money getting your charges reduced here. I’d say we’re even now.”

“Me too. You saved my life Justin.”

“I might care about you a little, but I mainly did it for Debbie. You really hurt your mother Michael.”

“I see that now. I’m going to be good from now on. I’ve been so fucking stupid Justin.”

“That’s an understatement. Everything will be ok Michael, just come back and do your time.”

“Will Brian ever forgive me?”

“I doubt it Michael; I truly doubt it.”

“Thanks again JT.”

“Good luck Zephyr.”

********************

“Brian, you got a minute?”

“Why, are you horny?”

 “Funny man; I want to talk business.”

“Come to the office Justin.” A minute later Justin walked in. “What’s on your mind?”

 “I have people now who can do video production at all stages. For what we pay for studio time we can build our own stage set on this floor. We’re going to have lots of commercials to do soon both on set and in the field. I’d like to establish a complete video department under the art department with Tim in charge of it. We have to invest half a million in equipment and lighting at least.”

“It’s a selling point to tell potential clients we do our own TV production work on site. Do it Justin.”

“Thanks; do I owe you a fuck for this?”

“Two fucks; one in the shower.”

 “Deal”

 ********************

 “Assistant DA Lake here.”

“Justin Taylor; I understand you have the case against Michael Novotny.”

 “Yes I do; how can I help you Mr. Taylor?”

 “Are you recording this conversation?”

“No”

“I’m the victim of his crimes. After careful consideration I’ve decided making Michael a sex offender is excessive and not good justice. If you register everyone who wants to have sex with me your sex offender website will crash. I’m asking you to reconsider Michael’s plea agreement.”

 “I’ll speak with Michael’s attorney and see if we can come to an understanding.”

 “I believe you’ve already been well influenced for your understanding. I have a great memory.”

 “Your partner Brian Kinney can get in a lot of trouble Mr. Taylor.”

 “My partner only paid his lawyer; Springfield and you have a private understanding. Brian’s safe.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“Possession of narcotics, six months with time served; all other charges dropped; no probation.”

“I believe we can reach an understanding Mr. Taylor. We always listen to the victim’s wishes.”

“You’re very understanding for listening to me. My personal suffering has been reduced by your decision. Good day sir.” Justin hung up the phone grinning widely.

 ********************

 Justin turned around in the shower and stood against the glass wall. Brian lubed his ass for penetration. Next he sheathed his huge cock with a fresh condom and applied the water base lube to it. He was just standing out of the spray from the shower head. Brian aimed at his boy’s ass and drove home his love rod making Justin groan.

“I’ve been looking forward to this all day.” Justin whispered over his shoulder. Brian waited a minute for Justin’s body to adjust to his impalement then he slowly began to fuck the beautiful hot blond twink looking young man’s tender hairless firm round bubble butt. Justin pushed back his eager ass on the ramming cock to make all of it enter him with each inward stroke. Brian was very horny and began to drive his cock into Justin’s body rapidly wanting to climax quickly; the long fuck could be in bed later.

Brian grabbed Justin’s long blond hair and pulled it as he drove his dick home over and over again sending waves of erotic pleasure coursing through Justin’s being. With careful aim Brian assaulted the boy’s prostate gland sending electric shocks to Justin’s balls creating a pre-orgasm rush for the bottom’s pleasure as well. Brian reached around and jacked Justin off in tempo with his fucking action and soon both lovers came together in a moaning state of ecstasy. Brian felt the boy’s cum on his hand and knew the mission was accomplished. He removed his happy dick and disposed of the spent condom. Brian then got on his knees and suck Justin with all the skill he could muster.

Justin rubbed his hands in Brian’s hair as the handsome man serviced him and minutes later Justin came again because Brian’s blow jobs were a thing of legend. They rinsed off and left the shower. After drying off they got into bed. Justin spooned in front of his lover who wrapped him in his arms and soon both of their hearts were beating like one.

 The next morning Justin woke up before the alarm; with a devil grin he slowing moved down on his lover to start a new day.