Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“What can I do for you Justin?”

“Ted, do you know the stock value in a dollar amount for the 50% share of Kinnetik, Brian gave to me?”

“Yes; however it’s gone up significantly since we gained these new accounts.”

“How much is it?”

“A little over 28 million Justin.”

“If I don’t take the draw from my share of the Busch bonus, and leave it in the company, do I avoid taxes?”

“Yes”

“OK, I want you to apply my 25 million to the stock I got, and take out the remaining amount from my portfolio and pay the company for my stock.”

“Justin, you already own the stock; this will hit your estate balance hard.”

“I want to own my half fair and square. I appreciate Brian giving it to me but now I want to invest in the company and put back in the stock’s value at the time I obtained it.”

“I do see tax advantages for you doing it this way Justin. I’ll take care of it now. Brian will see it when he reviews the budget.”

“Tell him I ordered you to do it this way. I’ll take care of Brian.”

********************

All of the department heads were in a meeting in the conference room.

“Listen up everyone.” Brian said. “We landed a 500 million dollar contract for Busch Industries such as Budweiser, Michelob beer, etc. Add to that the Marvel Entertainment account we are rapidly expanding the company. I’ve leased the 46th floor of the U.S. Steel building downtown. Over the next two days stop working on your projects and pack up for the move. Monday morning the moving company will get here. You’ll come to work to help organize the move and set up at the new location.  We’ll be hiring and soon have three times the staff we have now. New people will work on local and smaller existing accounts. Existing staff will work on the whale accounts. There’s a major emphasis on diversity marketing. If you believe you know someone with talent who could add to our organization let us know.  Let me introduce you to Kevin Gelden, our new director of human resources.” Kevin stood up and looked at the group. “Say a few words Kevin.”

“Besides preparing for a blitz of hiring new people, my job requires me to review your files and get to know all of you. I must say this is a very talented group and I’m honored to be on this team. Finding new people of your caliber will be a daunting task. Working with Justin, we organized the new location into separate departments. I have copies of the floor plan for each of you to take today. Each department head is responsible for organizing the offices and staff in your group at the new location.  I have an open door policy and I encourage each of you to tell your people to see me with any problems or concerns HR related. Thank you.” Kevin than sat down. Justin stood up next.

“I planned for your existing furniture to be used at the new location. Once you’re settled in we’ll order more furniture and equipment as needed to fill our new space in anticipation of new members. We expect to have a company of 112 people when we’re fully staffed.” Justin sat down. Brian got up.

“Boxes are being delivered this afternoon. Any questions?” Nobody spoke up. “Then get ready for our new digs gang. There’ll be plenty of underground parking for us at that location. After work today I would like all of you to join me and Justin for a tour of the new offices. That’s all for now.” Brian ended the meeting and everyone went to get ready for the changes.

********************

“Terry, come to my office.”

“Be right there Brian.” The attractive gay black ad man walked into Brian’s office.

“I know David’s going to school full time but I would like to hire him part time as a model.”

“That’s great Brian; do you want him for the Martinez Restaurant chain?”

“Hell no; I want to use him for Budweiser ads nationwide. He’ll be the face of Latino beer drinkers, straight and gay.”

“Do you have a slogan for his picture yet?” Terry asked his boss.

“Taste Me”

 ********************

Two weeks later…..

“Officer, do you have a clue who would hurt my son?”

“Mr. Hobbs, I’ve eliminated Justin Taylor and Chris’s old girlfriend to my satisfaction. Until Chris comes out of this coma and can tell us who attacked him; we’re at a dead end right now. What does the doctor say?”

“He’s being removed from the coma inducing medication this afternoon. There is no more swelling of the brain so he feels it’s safe to wake Chris up now.”

“I’ll go to the hospital tonight and see if he has any important information for me with your approval.”

“Certainly; if Chris is up to it of course.”

********************

“I need orders for staff members from every department head. How many, what qualifications, and any other special requirements you have. I’ll conduct my search state wide for new talent and relocate people who are promising for us.” Kevin told the department heads in the board meeting. “Let me introduce to you George Smith; he’s now in charge of purchasing and supplies.” George stood up and waved at the group.

“I’ll operate on a standard purchase order method. Just send me an order what you want and a detail description if needed. If you prefer a certain brand or supplier let me know. Thank you.” George said his piece and sat down. Brian stood up next.

“We’re sitting on a mountain of money people. Buy what you need to create the best ad agency in America. As long as your department produces results I’m not counting pennies here. Keep your expense budgets within government tax guidelines however.” Brian sat down. “I will add to this meeting that once we accomplished the first wave of ads for our two whale clients; I’m authorizing 10% wage increases companywide for all employees. I’m not against sharing the wealth. Remarkable talent will get more. That’s all for now.” Brian ended the meeting and everyone went to work.

 ********************

“Terry, if I’m reading this contract correctly; I’m being paid $5,000 for a two day photo shoot. And if Budweiser chooses me for their advertising I get a national model release fee of $50,000 for six months?”

“That’s right babe; you’ll make in six months what’s my salary is in a year. And that’s just for now. If your face sells beer like we think it will your next retainer will be much more.”

“I’ll do it. This sounds like a lot of fun too. Are we going to buy this loft? I love it here Terry. The kitchen’s perfect and there’s so much space and height to the room.”

“We could get something better you know.”

“It’s only the two of us; we don’t need more space Terry. I love this place.”

“I’ll let Brian know we want it then. Heah, I always wanted to fuck a model.”

“What are you waiting for stud?” David stared at his handsome black lover with his cat like blue eyes. He began to remove his shirt exposing his cream colored multi-racial skin. His father was Mexican and his mother white with blue eyes. David had a perfect peach soft complexion with pronounced cheek and jaw bones. His ears were attractive and flat. His hair silky shiny solid black and long. Terry got undressed and soon sported a 13 inch hard cock; David stared at his lover looking forward to being fucked by this beautiful man again. They went to the elevated bed and laid down. Terry prepared his twink boy for sex and soon mounted him driving his love pole deep inside the boy’s eager body.

David moaned loud as the giant black pole took him completely. The fullness rewarding him like only a bottom boy can truly understand and appreciate. Although they were only lovers for a few months they were well practiced loving each other and quickly began their personal rhythm of love making. David raised his ample round hot cream colored cheeks matching the penetrations of Terry’s massive rod. David could feel the heat and every vein on Terry’s cock since they recently stopped using condoms. Terry was overtaken by the joy of being inside his beautiful lover and the pounding of bodies could be heard echoing all over the loft. Approaching climax Terry began to hammer inside his lover until spilling his seed in an erotic bliss of an eruption in love.

********************

“Gran Ma Debbie; I don’t want Daddy and Jussin to marry.” Debbie looked at the little boy and wondered. Carl was in the living room and heard it too. He got up and joined them at the kitchen table.

“Why is that dear?”

“After mommy and momma got married they started fighting and later mommy started to hurt me.” Carl and Debbie looked at each other.

“Gus, have you ever seen your Daddy and Justin fight with each other?” Carl asked him.

“No”

“And I bet they never hurt you; right?”

“No Gran Pa Carl.”

“Most of the time, when two people get married they love each other more and get along better. I’m going to marry Grand Ma Debbie too. I promise you Gus, we won’t act like your mommies did. Your daddies won’t act like they did. It’ll be different Gus.”

“Are you sure Gran Pa? I don’t want to be hurt again.”

“I’m pretty smart about people Gus, and I’m very sure everybody will be the same after we marry each other. We’re going to love and protect you very much.” Carl told the boy.

“Gran Ma Debbie; can I live with you if my daddies start fighting?”

“Sure sweetheart; but it’s not going to come to that. Your daddies aren’t like your mommies. They don’t fight like your mommies did.”

“Ok, they don’t come in my room at night and tickle me either.”

********************

“Novotny, you have an appointment; turn around for handcuffs.” Michael got off his bunk and stood up so the officer could handcuff him. He was led to a room with a man sitting there with a laptop computer. Michael was seated across from him.

“Mr. Novotny, I’m Ed Carroll, with the federal probation department. The judge has ordered me to do an evaluation of you prior to sentencing. I’ve reviewed your file. You had no criminal history except for the current charges. You’re not a career criminal. You were only facing one year in county jail. Now you’re facing an additional 17 years of federal time for flight and bail jumping. With all due respect to Dr. Phil, what were you thinking?”

“I made a terrible mistake that cost me my lover, my son and daughter, my mom, my friends, my business, and now my good name.  I wasn’t running away from sentencing as much as I was running away from my mistakes. I’m so ashamed of myself now. I’m a broken man with nothing to live for. Everybody has dumped me; including my own mother who I was very close to. As a registered sex offender nobody will hire me. I’d rather you lock me up and throw away the key. It’s better than living under a bridge in the winter time like the ones I’ve seen on TV.”

“Do you feel you have been wrongly accused?”

“No, I did the crimes against me. I don’t think about my actions but I don’t want to hurt other people; I’m kind of trying to hurt myself. I want to self-destruct now.”

“Is that why you pleaded guilty at your arrangement hearing?”

“Yeah, just put me away for a very long time. I don’t deserve to be free again.”

“Do you have thoughts of ending your life?”

“Yeah, but I’m a coward. I’m too scared to act on them; so far.”

“Do you have trouble sleeping at night?”

“Yes”

“Do you have nightmares?”

“Yes”

“Do you hear voices or have hallucinations?”

“Yeah, but there’s nothing I can do about it. I dream of my uncle Vic whose dead telling he how bad I messed up; how I’ve thrown my life away.”

“I’m ordering a mental evaluation for you and possible medication. The judge was impressed with you accepting responsibility for your crimes in court. We rarely see that with a defendant.”

“I was also afraid to go back to the county jail.”

“Why is that?”

“I got gang raped my first day there. They broke my tooth.” Michael showed the man his broken front tooth. “I’m afraid it’ll happen again so I was running away to Canada not wanting to get raped again. It hurt badly.”

“Go back to your room now and try to relax. I’ll see what I can do for you.”

“I’m not worth it really.”

“I will be the judge of that Michael.”