Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“What time is dinner in this house little lady?” Debbie asked the girl as she came into the kitchen area and sat down to the table.


“7:30”


“Well its 7:42 now and you were supposed to come straight home from school. Let’s eat and then you and I are going to have a talk.” Debbie then passed the main course to the girl to fill her plate. Minutes passed without a word said. Carl stared at Harmony trying to read her thoughts and demeanor making the young girl very nervous. Screaming she could handle but the silence and knowing Debbie was the one she would be facing had her very worried. Debbie and Carl relaxed in the living room as the girls cleaned up the dinner dishes and have a chance to talk.


“What do they know?”


“That you were with Marcus.”


“Why did you say that?”


“I told you I won’t lie for you.  That’s all I said was you went home with him after school; did you do it?”


“Yeah, but it was over pretty fast. He was really excited to get some.” On that the twins giggled. They weren’t use to how good a hearing Carl and Debbie had in this house which echoed sound perfectly. They heard the whispers and Debbie thought what to do with this girl. It may have been the boy’s first time but it wasn’t Harmony’s first time from the tone of her voice. Debbie concluded she was probably sexually active before they moved in with them. There were questions that needed answers and basically two issues to deal with.


“Come here and sit down missy.” Debbie said to the errant girl who followed her command. “Did you use a condom?” Harmony’s eyes got wide with shock and she didn’t know what to say. “Yes or no?”


“No”


“Aren’t you afraid of getting pregnant or catching a disease?”


“He was a virgin so I wasn’t scared for a disease; and I’m just passed my period so I’m safe.”


“Oh you think you know all the answers? The timing method is not dependable at all. If I was to tell you to stop having sex until you get older would you listen to me?”


“Yes”


“Would you do it?”


“Do what?”


“Stop having sex.”


“Probably not”


“I figured as much; you’re not going to school tomorrow. I have to take you to a doctor. We should probably get a morning after pill and get you on birth control. Will you talk to me if you feel the need to talk about things? Sex includes a lot emotional stuff with it.”


“I will.”


“Ok, for not coming home on time you’re grounded for one week. You are to come straight home from school every day or you won’t like the consequences, and no friends can come home with you during this week; understand?”


“Yes”


“Yes ma’am.”


“Yes Ma’am.”


“That’s settled; go do your homework with your sister.”


********************


“Brian, Jerry’s on line two.”


“Hello Jerry”


“Brian, check your email. I just sent you a new problem we have; the Southern Baptist Convention is boycotting our studio especially Rage 2 due to the positive gay family content of the film.”


“Give me time to review this and I’ll get back to you with a response. This can work in our favor as free publicity for the movie. They tried to boycott Disney for giving domestic partner benefits to their employees once and it backfired on them. I wouldn’t be too concerned about this Jerry.”


“Brian, they’re also making a public issue of our families too.”


“Now this gets personal; I’m on it.”


“I’m calling the bodyguards to keep the boys away from reporters for now.”


“I think the boys can handle it; we should let them know what’s going on though.”


“Not yet Brian; the shit they’re saying’s too much for them. You should read their press release before making that decision.”


“Ok, I’m reading it now. The Southern Baptist Convention has voted to boycott the movie Rage 2; My Three Sons and other Marvel Studios productions. The Rage movie shows two gay male crime fighters Rage and JT who are lovers with teenage sons in the movie assisting them. The movie promotes creating a bastard family out of wedlock and is a slap in the face for all nuclear families everywhere. The overall theme of the show promotes homosexuality as a positive lifestyle and a healthy way to raise strong children. This movie contradicts the stable husband/wife concept of all moral Americans. Members of our faith and all people who are equally taken with rage personally by such a blatant showing of this degusting lifestyle on the screen should boycott this film and all movies made by Marvel Studios. Our research proves the boys in the movie actually are the product of gay families; each one a bastard child born out of wedlock by surrogate mothers perhaps purchased for the birth. The son of Rage is Gus Kinney, biological son of Brian Kinney who is the partner of Justin Kinney; two gay men from Pittsburgh and the founders of Kinnetik Advertising which was recently sold. The movie shows two paternal twin boys, who are Devin Kinney, the biological son of Justin Kinney, and Zackary Griffin, the biological son of the star who plays JT, Mark Griffin; formally Mark Davis who is the son of the deceased drug addict, prostitute porn star Candy Willing. The owner of Marvel Studios is Jerry and Mark Griffin. Jerry is the CEO and Brian Kinney is the assistant CEO for the studio. Clearly they have used their wealth and power to shove their queer lifestyle down our throats nationally.” Brian was fuming by the time he ended the article.


“They’re calling our children bastards Brian. I can’t subject them to that kind of abuse.”


“I agree; I didn’t know it was this bad. They brought up Mark’s mother again; it’s only a matter of time they find out about Lindsay too. Let me talk to Ted and Cynthia and come up with a proper response. Don’t worry Jerry.”


“Thanks buddy”


********************


Tiffany was in the kitchen fixing lunch expecting Hunter home any minute from the gym in town. When he was a half hour late she called his phone; it went to voice mail. She assumed he was driving and couldn’t answer at the moment. Minutes later the door bell rang. Tiffany answered to find two uniformed police officers standing there with very sad faces.


“May I help you officers?”


“Are you Tiffany Bruckner, wife of James Bruckner?”


“Yes I am; what’s this about.”


“I’m sorry to have to inform you that your husband was in a major car accident minutes ago.”


“Hunter was in an accident? What happened?”


“He was hit head-on by a drunk driver on the freeway ma ‘am. I’m sorry Mrs. Bruckner, but he’s gone.” Tiffany collapsed into the officer’s arms in tears. “It happened so fast I’m sure he didn’t feel it.”