Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

"Justin, Angel's here to see you."

"I'll be right there Cynthia." Justin walked to the entrance to see Angel standing there smiling.

"Heah dude; where did you stay last night?"

"Brian put me up in this fancy hotel downtown; room service and all."

"Well today I’m going to help you get set up. First we see our accountant Ted to sign you up then you and me are going shopping for an apartment. Do you have a driver's license?"

"Yeah"

"I’m going to co-sign to get you a car. You need to use some of your 5 grand from us for the down payment."

"Sweet! I want a Mustang." Justin grinned and led Angel to Ted's office.

"Ted, meet Alvin Jones, but he goes by Angel. Put him on full time as an artist apprentice starting at $10 an hour. Give him medical, dental, eye care, and tuition benefits. Angel, you get a retirement plan when you make artist here. Ted it's a condition of his employment he goes to school."

"Let me see your ID Angel." Ted said. The teenager handed it to Ted. The accountant entered it into his data base for employees. Ted served as CFO and human resources for Kinnetik. The printer spit out the forms.

"I need your signatures Angel. I'll update your address when you have one."

"OK" Angel signed the forms.

"Let's go tell Brian we're leaving to get your life together." Justin led Angel to Brian's office. Justin stuck his head in the door.

"Busy?"

"Not really." Justin walked in with Angel.

"Angel is signed up for employment. I'm taking him now to get an apartment and a car."

"Do you need the five grand now?"

"You can give it to me later; I'll cover it Brian."

"The Liberty Inn will give him a discount for being with Kinnetik and it's close to the diner. The units are nice and furnished with a TV and phone."

"Sounds like a plan." Justin said.

"Thank you Mr. Kinney for hiring me and helping me. I'm sorry about Michael. I did my best but I couldn't watch him 24/7."

"You did your job; that's all I ask of you. Michael's history; forget him."

"OK" Justin and Angel left the building to go rent his room and buy a car. Brian made a phone call.

"Liberty Inn"

"This is Brian Kinney with Kinnetik, a new employee Alvin Jones will be renting a room from you today.  Charge him 40% and send me the bill for the other 60%. Don't let him now we're doing this. Tell him it's his employee discount."

"Will do Brian; thanks for the business."

 ********************

 "Mr. Hobbs, we have to do surgery now. Chris has internal bleeding and swelling that must be stopped."

"What are his chances for recovery?"

"Brain injuries are difficult to predict. We won't know the extent of the damage until we stabilize him and he wakes up. He could have no permanent damage or possible loss of motor control of his right side. His vision could be affected too. He could suffer headaches and other neurological symptoms. Only time will tell sir."

"Do all you can to save my only son."

"I certainly will Mr. Hobbs."

********************

"Jerry Griffin"

"We delivered the package for you."

"Did you deliver it as instructed?"

"Yeah, I put it right where you told me to."

"Thanks for your help."

"Glad to be of service." Jerry hung up his cell phone and went back to modifying the Rage script with the new developments.

 ********************

"Carol; you called the police twice for Chris Hobbs attacking you. We can get you a deal if you tell us who attacked Chris for you. Otherwise you're going to get charged with attempted murder." The detective told the frightened young girl who moved out of Chris Hobb's house three nights before he was attacked.

"How many times do I have to tell you I had nothing to do with Chris getting hurt? Ask Justin Taylor what happened. Chris attacked him with a baseball bat at the prom."

"We already cleared Mr. Taylor of this crime. You're my primary suspect with the most motive. I can promise you probation if you tell us who did it."

"I have no idea who did it. This is pointless. Do you have anything to hold me with?"

"Not yet, but don't leave town."

"You can take your stupid questions to my father's lawyer." Carol got up and left the room. The detective knew he was at a dead end now.

 ********************

"I got a great 2001 Mustang, 6 cylinder automatic with leather seats and only 41,000 miles."

"What do you want for it?"

"Just $6995 today; would you like to see it?"

"Sure!" Angel said to the salesman at the used car lot. Justin, Angel and the man walked onto the lot to the waiting black Mustang with custom chrome wheels. It was in cherry condition.

"It's got good cold air and the heaters hot. The stereo's Pioneer with a power amp in the trunk and a woofer speaker in the back seat's real panel." Angel jumped into the driver's seat and started the engine. "Take her for a spin." Justin climbed in the passenger side and they took off down the road.

"It this the car you want Angel?"

"It's perfect Justin." Angel turned on the radio and checked out the sound system.

"Get on the freeway and let's see how she handles." Justin said. They drove onto the highway. "Try to set the speed control. You need that so you don't get speeding tickets."

"It works perfectly Justin."

"Let's head back and buy it then." Angel took the exit and returned to the car lot.

"I'll take it." Angel told the man; next he filled out the credit application. The man ran his credit.

"Sorry kid, no credit history and a new job."

"I’m putting 3 thousand down."

"You need a co-signer anyway."

"Give me a piece of paper." Justin said. He wrote down his name and social security number. "I'm the co-signer. Run my credit now." The man ran Justin's credit and it came back with a FICO score of 842. It showed Justin was a multi-millionaire.

"You get the car kid." Justin pulled out his check book and wrote the check for $3,000 down.

 ********************

 "Kinnetik; how may I help you?"

"Justin Taylor please."

"Justin's not in the office at the moment; can I take a message?"

"This is Anheuser Busch III, have Justin call me at his convenience at 857-522-2000."

"I'll let him know right away sir that you called." Cynthia said realizing this was big.

"Thank you." Anheuser hung up his cell phone. Cynthia called Justin's phone.

"Hello"

"Justin, Anheuser Busch III just called here for you. He left his number."

"Busch as in Budweiser Beer?"

"I believe so Justin."

"Fuck! Give me the number."

"857-522-2000"

"Thanks Cynthia." The car salesman over heard the conversation. He was more than impressed. Justin placed the call.

"Busch here"

"Justin Taylor"

"Justin, Jerry Griffin has impressed upon me the outstanding quality of your PR ideas. I wish to consider hiring you for my companies."

"We'd be delighted to help you Anheuser. I love Budweiser personally. Would you like for me to fly to you and discuss the possibilities?"

"I'd prefer to see your company and people. I'll take my jet and be there tomorrow."

"If you stay overnight I'd like to put you up in our company suite at the Hilton."

"Thanks for the offer but my wife will have my ass if I go out of town without her. Is eleven in the morning good for you?"

"It sure is; see you tomorrow at 11 sir."

"Great; good day." Mr. Busch closed his phone.

"What was that Justin?"

"Budweiser wants to hire us."

"Cool"

"What kind of interest are you charging Alvin today for this loan?"

"Usually we get 37% for lot financing. But with your credit we got a bank loan for 5.5% simple."

"That'll be acceptable."

 ********************

 "Are you sure Anheuser Busch III called Justin?"

"Yes Brian and Justin has called him back by now." Brian pulled out his cell phone and hit one on the speed dial.

"Heah hot stuff."

"Justin did Anheuser Busch III of Budweiser call you?"

 "Yeah, he's flying in tomorrow morning at eleven to meet me. Jerry Griffin hooked me up."

"FUCK! Do you have a clue how big their account could be?"

"I have a feeling you're about to tell me."

"Hundreds of millions of dollars each year Justin; we would need at least twice the staff and office space if not more."

"Well you better call Mom then; I have a feeling it's a slam dunk client."

 "She's my next call; way to go top gun."

"Brian, I'm as shocked as you are. Can we do an account that large?"

"We can do anything Sunshine; later."

 "Later; we have to put good karma on this deal tonight."

"I plan on it." Brian hung up his phone and then called Jennifer.

"Century 21"

"Brian Kinney for Jennifer Taylor."

"One moment sir."

"Hello Brian"

 "Mother Taylor; if your son lands an account tomorrow we're going to need three times the office space we currently have."

"I have a listing for the entire 46th floor of the U.S. Steel building downtown for $35,000 a month."

"Can I see it now?"

"Sure, meet me there in twenty minutes Brian."

"Thank you Jennifer." Brian hung up the phone and called Ted to his office.

 ********************

 Justin withdrew $500 from the ATM machine and gave the cash to Angel.

 "Ill give you the rest of your money tomorrow. Angel, we're going to deduct your car insurance from your paycheck. I got you a policy with my agent. Follow me now to the Gay Youth Center."

 "Ok Justin." They drove across town and entered the center.

 "Hi boys; what can we do for you."

 "Angel here wishes to sign up for your GED classes."

 "Excellent; they meet every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday night at 7 PM. The text book is $35. The course is free and tutoring is available for a fee." Justin handed the boy his card.

"Set him up with all the tutoring he needs and send the bill to Kinnetik."

 "OK, Angel, please fill out this form for me. You can start tonight."

 ********************

 "The last tenant left it in perfect shape. All the cubicles and phone lines are still here. Its move in ready right now. There are over 40,000 square feet on this floor. You could have over 100 employees in here and not be crowded."

"How is the parking?"

"The building's 27% vacant and there's plenty of parking. This recession has put a major hit on the leasing market. This was leasing for $75,000 a month. The owners are desperate Brian."

"Can you hold it for me for a few days?"

"I'll lock it up pending contract review. Nobody else can lease it until I remove the hold."

"Do it."

********************

"Stanford Professional Staffing"

"This is Ted Schmitt with Kinnetik Advertising. I need resumes of anyone local and ready to work with human resource management experience."

"You're in luck sir; we have several highly qualified people available now. I'll send you their information by courier service at once."

 "Thank you; and you might compile a list of graphic artists, marketing degreed people, and I'll need two accountants. I only need the HR director first."

"I'll get right on it sir."

"Thank you."

********************

Justin placed his legs on Brian's shoulders. The brunette grabbed the lube and prepared his blond lover for anal intercourse. Justin smiled as he felt his lover's finger inside him making him ready.

"Quit moving your perfect ass Justin; save it for when I'm in you."

"It feels so good Bri." Certain that Justin was ready Brian placed on the condom and lubed up his cock with a very liberal amount of the water based lubricant.

"Justin, if you land this account; you'll earn more in your first month than I've earned all my life."

"Shut up and fuck me." Brian grinned and slowly drove his thick nine inch cock deep into the boy's perfect hairless bubble butt. "Yeah! Go for it Brian; I'm ready." Justin raised his ass to emphasize the point. Brian began to move in and out of the hot, tight, velvety gripping vise of Justin's love tunnel. Brian thought of the day he would be able to feel inside Justin without a condom on.  Hazel eyes stared into sky blue eyes as he picked up the pace making his lover give him the sunshine smile that so warmed his heart.

"Oh yeah, go Brian, fuck the shit out of me Bri……fuck……fuck……fuck…….fuck….." Justin began his chant of love to his suitor, his life partner, his soul mate, his personal stud and best friend as Brian began to pound into Justin's ass hitting his prostate with perfect accuracy. Moments later Justin shot a massive load on his chest and some of it hitting Brian. "Don't stop; I'll cum again."

"I can't hold it much longer…..ahhhhh….ahhhhh…… shit! I love you Justin!" Brian rammed into the boy's body and shot a huge load filling the condom; he then kept on fucking Justin until he felt himself going soft. Brian pulled out and disposed the condom in the waste basket. Justin was grinning from ear to ear.

"That was wonderful Brian; thank you."

"I have this fantasy of getting fucked by my top gun at Kinnetik."

"You're in luck; I have this fantasy of fucking my boss." Justin took a condom and put it on. Brian laid down on his stomach and Justin prepared his lover for entry. Justin lubed up his sheathed cock and slowly entered Brian's body. For about four minutes Justin used every love making trick Brian taught him to be an excellent top in bed. Brian enjoyed this fuck as much as Justin did. Soon the erotic shock of pre-climax came over Justin.

"This beer's for you Anheuser Busch III and it's so good!" Justin screamed as he pounded into Brian's ass coming hard and sweating from head to toe.

"In a bedroom in Milwaukee richly furnish for the king of beers, a middle aged man saw the vision of two young men making love and toasting their sex in his name and smiled. The magic radiating off the beautiful young blond was very strong in his aura. Anheuser knew this team was perfect for his companies.