Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is dedicated to my 1,700th reviewer: Ihintza. Thank You!

Justin woke up with the weight of Brian on top of him fucking him slowly. How he got lubed and entered without knowing it was a mystery. Still half asleep Justin raised his round firm tight bubble ass inviting deeper penetrations. Brian grabbed both hips and began to pound his ass relentlessly. Justin bit his lower lip and grinned with his face in the pillow.

This was a very different morning fuck; not the slow good morning I love you fuck but the fuck of a dominating animal taking what was his. Brian needed to feel in control after relenting to Justin’s demand during the night to see a doctor. After more than 16 years with Brain Kinney, Justin knew every way he could fuck and why.

As hard and as fast as Brian could move he jack hammered into Justin’s tender asshole like a rabbit on crystal meth. Justin accepted the domination and laid on the bed crossing his legs to tightened his rather heavily fucked butt. Brian felt the gripping change and it motivated him to get rougher. He grabbed Justin’s arms so tight he was bruising him with the merciless assault on his beautiful ass. It had been many years since Brian fucked Justin this hard and showing no care if he caused him pain.

Slave Justin realized he deserved the punishment of his king for arguing with him the night before. It was a matter important to the slave but he crossed the line and now his body had to pay the price. The mighty king grabbed his long flowing blond hair and yanked it hard causing a sharp pain to jolt into his scalp but the wise slave stayed silent as he tighten his hips to serve his master better. The king rode his slave like a common boy whore that was to be destroyed and discarded. A tear began to fall down the slave’s face as the pain was so intense on his head and in his ass. Then to drive home his anger the mighty king turned his body sideways slamming his huge monster cock into the boy jabbing tender inner flesh not accustomed to this kind of punishment. It felt like his giant dick doubled in size.

The ruthless king pulled on the long main of hair forcing the slave to raise his head for some small measure of relief from the intense pain as his master pounded to a massive brutal climax groaning his release. Panting hard the mighty king rolled off the slave and tried to catch his breath. After a few moments the king rolled over his slave and began to reward him with a royal blow job done very well by the dick hungry king. Slave Justin stroked the dark hair of the king lovingly as he enjoyed the head. Within a minute he rewarded the king with a blast of his hot salty sweet seed which the king swallowed eagerly.

“For 33 years old you still taste like a twink.” Brian said smiling.

“Aren’t you in a mood this morning; that was without a doubt one of your hardest fucks.”

“I’m sorry; did I hurt you?”

“A little pain can be nice; no problem. We need to shower so you can have breakfast and go to work.”

“I’m going to take the day off and find a doctor who can see me today. I want to get started on this.”

“I’m glad to hear that; you know therapy takes awhile Brian; it’s not a one appointment kind of problem.”

“Yeah I guess so; whatever it takes to stop these fucking nightmares.”

“Let’s shower baby.” Brian called Frenchie to tell Jerry he was taking the day off and then he joined Justin in the hot double shower.

******************** 

Kent laid back as his lover John sucked his over 12 inch dick with a passion. They had the habit of fucking before going to sleep and giving each other head in the morning. John loved this monster cock and did his best to service his long blond hair muscular gorgeous lover. Kent smiled as he shot a hot twink load into John’s mouth rewarding his lover for his effort.

Peter, Shawn and Frank slept in deciding to skip breakfast. Gus and Jenna were taking turns in the shower; Gus finished first and came out to go for his morning coffee finding Justin and Brian sitting at the kitchen table talking with Tray.

“Good morning”

“Morning son; do you have to go in today?”

“Yeah; where’s Devin?”

“He spent the night with Zack. I’m not going in today so they can fly together; you can join them.”

“With Mark that makes five and four seats.”

“Two can share a seat belt.”

“Why aren’t you working today Dad?”

“I want a day off.”

“Gus, would you like some breakfast?”

“Yes please, the usually for me.”

********************

“Morning boys; what would you like?” Claire asked the gang.

“Blueberry pancakes and coffee for me.”  Emmett said. Ted and Blake put in their orders.

“Got it; let me get your drinks and orders. So that was Gus’s mother who showed up. Some nerve of that woman after what she did.”

“It was a long time ago; Debbie seems to have forgiven her but I don’t think Gus ever will.” Ted said.

“Brian either for that matter; I saw fire in that man’s eyes.” Emmett remembered.

“Debbie told me Lindsay completed sex offender therapy in the hospital. She’s not drinking and trying to do the right thing.” Blake said.

“Justin told me Gus has nightmares about his abuse. Perhaps there are some things that can’t be forgiven.” Ted thought.

“Here are your drinks. Lindsay comes in here but she hasn’t figured out who I am.” Claire told them. “I can’t imagine a mother doing those things to a young son. John tells me they’re concerned if the media learns their story about Lindsay when Gus gets famous.”

“Fame has its problems. It won’t be a big deal; not like if Gus was the criminal.” Emmett said.

“Your foods ready; I’ll be right back.”

********************

“Mr. Kinney, Doctor Browning will see you now.” Brian got up and entered the doctor’s office to find an attractive middle aged woman in a pant’s suit.

“Please sit or lie down anywhere you like.” Brian took the chair in front of her desk and the doctor noticed that. She could tell a lot about a patient by where they sit down or lay down. What can I do for you? May I call you Brian?”

“May I call you Carol?”

“Oh course.”

“I’m having nightmares Carol. I’ve had them all my life but lately it’s like every night.”

“Can you remember them?”

“Yes”

“Describe them if you can.”

“They’re memories of my childhood.”

“Why are they nightmares Brian?”

“My father was an abusive drunk. Life in my house was a living hell. I was physically abused from the age of four until 16 when I was too big for him to hit anymore. The dreams or the memories of the abuse; I hope you can help me stop them.”

“What kind of stress is in your life right now? Has anything unique triggered you recently?”

“Actually I have less stress since I sold my advertising company a while back. I work now at Marvel Studios as the assistant CEO and director of public relations. It’s a very low stress job.”

“I see; did you use recreational drugs in the past Brian?”

“I once smoked pot, took speed balls, cocaine blasts, and E and drank a lot.”

“How much Ecstasy did you take?”

“A lot; maybe 100 hits or more over several years; is that important to my problem?”

“It doesn’t help; Ecstasy changes your brain chemistry and causes mental health issues later in life. Do you have trouble falling to sleep?”

“Yes; some nights I have to have three or four drinks to make me sleep.”

“Do you experience mood swings from high to lows?”

“Yes; more so recently.”

“Alcohol is both a depressant and stimulant. It might help you sleep but it also keeps your brain active while you sleep making you dream. I’ll give you a prescription for Seroquel, 200 milligrams, to help you sleep. I suspect you may have bi-polar mania from your use of E. It’s really a common condition. Is your father alive?”

“No; he died many years ago; about 16 years ago.”

“I want you to stop drinking at night and before bedtime and take the medication I’m giving you. Let’s see how that works and come back and see me in a week or two. Never take this medicine with alcohol Brian.”

“How long will I need to take this stuff Carol?”

“All your life Brian.”

********************

“Hello”

“Justin, its Lindsay”

“Let me guess; Debbie gave you my number.”

“I just want to hear your voice Justin; I saw the article on your painting of Mark Davis in the LA Times. I’m very impressed with your work. You’re as good with realistic painting as you are with abstracts.”

“I’m actually making very good money painting for commissions.”

“Justin, why does Gus hate me?”

“Gus doesn’t hate you but he still has nightmares Lindsay about your abuse. He doesn’t complain but his wife tells me about it. I help her take care of their daughter. It hurts him to see you and if you care about him you need to forget him and get on with your life.”

“Do you forgive me Justin?”

“Child abuse can’t be forgiven by most people. I’m not against you though.”

“That was over 11 years ago; I’ve gone through therapy and learned how wrong it was. I could never do that to a child again.”

“Good; if you’re going to have a baby you better be over it.”

“You and Debbie are the only people who will talk to me.”

“I tried to talk about it with Brian but he’ll never give you another chance. You were on thin ice when you demanded to see Gus before we moved to Malibu.”

“Did you move there because of me?”

“Not at all; the kids wanted to live here; we retired and sold Kinnetik. We don’t need the money. We love it here in California.”

“Brian mentioned Gus gets fan mail at Marvel Studios.”

“He’s an actor now and will be in the next Rage movie as the son of Rage.”

“That’s very interesting since he really is the son of Rage, Brian.”

“Funny how things work out; I’m painting now. Was there anything else you wanted?”

“Just to hear your voice and say how sorry I am.”

“We’re all sorry Lindsay but it changes nothing. Remember that Gus is having a hard time dealing with your abuse and don’t try to see him again.”

“I understand Justin; good bye.”

********************

“How is Pam?” Justin asked the young mother.

“She has a normal temperature and her breathing’s better. She’s not coughing anymore.” Justin reached into the crib and picked up the little baby girl. He cupped her in his arms and sat down in the rocking chair and rocked her gently. These were some of his favorite moments.

“It’s so much easier to take care of Pam with your help Justin.”

“Once you learn with a baby you’re ready for another one. We learned with Devin.”

“I really enjoyed the last baby book you gave; it was very informative.”

“It had a lot of information about the learning of a baby up to four years old. I’ve read it about three times; we started teaching Devin how to read from three. It’s amazing how quickly kids can learn.”

“I’m looking forward to watching Pam grow up.”

********************

“I have an older friend who wants to meet you Zack. He saw your picture and loves your body. He’ll pay you like a thousand dollars if you let him suck your dick and feel you up.” A 13 year old acquaintance of Zack told him at the studio. “It feels really good; he does it to me all the time.”

“How old is this dude?”

“About 30 I guess. He’s no troll or anything; he just likes young guys. He thinks you’re really hot.” Zack knew this was wrong and wondered how to handle it. Some creepy old man was molesting young boys and wanted to see him. The thought turned his stomach.

“A thousand dollars cash?”

“Yeah, that’s what he told me to tell you.”

“Can he pick me up if I call him?”

“Sure, you want his number?”

“Yeah” The boy wrote down the name and phone number for the man.

“Tell him I’ll call him when I can get away and he can meet me somewhere to hook up.”

“Ok; you’re going to have a great time. He has good drugs too.”

“Oh really.”

“Yeah, he’s really gentle and a lot of fun to be with. He loves blonds.”

“Ok, thanks.” Zack put the number in his wallet and left for his next set filming. At the end of the day he got into the SUV driven by Ricky; Devin was also with them.

“A kid at the studio is trying to hook me up with a 30 year old man who wants my body for a thousand dollars Ricky.”

“Do you know who he is?”

“I have his name and phone number.”

“Let me have it; you did good telling me Zack. That could be very dangerous for you.”

“I’m not stupid. He’s doing this boy I know who’s 13 and giving him drugs too.”

“We’ll see how you father wants to handle this. Hollywood has a dark side to it. I’m really glad you told me about this. We have to stop this guy. What does the kid do?”

“He’s not an actor; I’ve seen him hanging around the studio; I don’t know how he gets in.”