Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Twelve million dollars?” Zack asked.

“Yes, for each one of you. You get two million up front to train very hard, five million at the half way point filming and the second five million at the end of filming. If the movie’s a major hit you also get royalties and potential endorsements. You’ll make at least 12 million boys, each.” Jerry said.

“What kind of training are you talking about?” Gus wondered.

“You’ll learn Karate and other skills with Mark and Master Hutu. You’ll do physical training in the gyms with a professional trainer and get into shape with no body fat and grow some muscles. All three of you and Mark are going on strict diets during training. You’ll have a very good acting coach to teach you how to act. This will be in your hours after school and the schedule will be intense and no time for playing around or TV. This is hard work boys and pays very well. Frankly I’m offering you 12 times the going rate for an unknown actor in a major picture.” Jerry said. Devin and Zack looked at each other and smiled then both pumped their fist and made a jumping high five slap of both hands.

“YES!” They said with smiling energy that surprised Jerry at their spontaneous actions. They really acted like twins in real life since they thought on the same wavelength constantly. They were perfect for the parts. All they had to do was learning their lines and perform them.

“Could Gus get time off when I have our baby?” Jenna asked him.

“Certainly; I got time off from a picture when Zack was born and flew home from Scotland.” Mark said.

“I can schedule around the birth of your child. Filming’s flexible at my studio Jenna.” Jerry assured her. “I’ll put it in his contract so there’s no question he gets the time off.”

“No insult intended brats but I’m older; shouldn’t I make more?” Gus asked him seriously. Brian grinned knowing his son was a businessman at heart and wouldn’t settle too cheap. Jerry smiled and decided how to answer him.

“Pay scale depends on the talent of the actor, the background of experience he has, and the number of scenes we plan to film with him and the complexity of the scenes. I foresee all three of you working equally as hard on the sets and all of you are new to the craft of acting. I’m paying a lot of money making you into stars practically overnight.” Jerry said. “Gus, I could get a beginner actor like you for a million who would jump on this part.”

“Dude, when I played JT in the first Rage movie I made $15 million only. Twelve is an outstanding offer for you in a supporting role.” Mark said.

“What do you think Dad?” Gus asked Brian.

“The offer’s excellent; you must decide if your want to do the hard work, commit yourself and see it through. Acting’s very hard stressful work Gus; you’ll see in your training it requires brains, timing, and skill. Training will be painful. We believe you can do it and do a great job. All of you will develop very hot bodies. If you sign the contract boys, your committed to train for eight months and make the movie.”

“Jenna, I won’t be home as much.”

“That might be a good thing for us Gus. As I get bigger and weird out from the pregnancy; you might like a reason to get away from me for a while. Women get crazy with child.” Jenna said wisely. “I say go for it if you feel you can do it to the best of your ability and I’ll be so proud of you.”

“Daddy Justin?”

“Would you like to be richer and famous?”

“Richer sure; I’ll tolerate the fame.”

“Then this is your chance and who knows? You might love acting and find your life passion.”

“I love advertising Justin.”

“This is selling a dream on camera. Another form of advertising art and it pays great too. I believe all you boys will grow from this experience significantly in a very positive way. You’re going to learn so much making a picture with a pro like Matt Damon on the set. You could be him in twenty years Gus. Or this experience could lead to another job in the business like Brian has.”

“I accept; we need to get started right away. I have so much to learn.” Gus said with confidence making his father’s very proud. Jerry and Mark hugged the boys and after letting Zack stay with Devin tonight they went home.

 ********************

“Fuck, I wish we were asked to be in the movie.” Peter said.

“I’m better looking than Gus any day. I don’t know why they chose him for a part.” Kent said.

“You and me both dude; and so is John and Shawn. We’re foxes.” Frank added.

“Guys, Rage’s son has to look like him. I have to admit Gus is close in looks to Matt Damon. A blond wouldn’t cut it. JT is too young to have kids our ages so that makes us too old for this movie to be his kids.” Shawn told them. He was youngest but also the wisest.

“Maybe we can get walk on parts if we ask for them.” Frank wondered. “It’s not for the money; I’d love to see myself on the big screen once.”

“It would be fucking cool to be famous and rich as hell from movies. I got a plan guys.” Kent said.

“What are you thinking?” John asked his lover.

“We go into training with the others. We diet, work out, grow more in Kempo, and take acting lessons. We buff out and get discovered later by the two top men in Marvel studios; Brian and Jerry. We can earn our way into Hollywood.” Kent then pulled out his cell phone and called Mark.

“Hey dude; what’s up?” Mark answered the phone seeing it was Kent on his caller ID.”

“You have five hot teenage boys here who want to train, diet, and learn how to act so you can use us later. Can you get your man to train us Mark?”

“He he he; Jerry; Kent, John, Frank, Peter and Shawn want to go into training for acting with us.” Jerry took the phone.

“Jerry here; who is this?”

“Kent sir.”

“Are all the boys with you now?”

“Yes”

“Put it on speaker.” Kent pressed the buttons for speaker phone on his cell phone.

“Ready Jerry.”

“Boys I accept your offer to train with the others. Depending on your skill I’ll decide which movie you get into in and how good a part. This is the deal guys. I’m demanding you work three times harder than the young ones will. You have to develop perfect god given bodies like Mark’s. Your Kempo must be lightening fast. I’m going to work your fucking asses off and pay you two thousand a week for 34 weeks during training and pay for your trainers and teachers. If you all prove exceptional I’ll create a movie just for you five boys. Do we have a deal?” The look on their faces told Kent everyone loved the idea.

“Yes sir Jerry; thank you for this opportunity.”

“Let’s see if you still thank me in two weeks. Ask Mark what’s in store for you since you’ll be training with him. But don’t lose sight of your goals and know how beautiful each of you will be when it’s over.”

“When do we start Jerry?”

“All five of you come to our house tomorrow after school. Mark will lead your training. I’ll have employee papers and contracts for you to sign. Shawn, you have to get Brian or Justin to approve your contract since you’re a minor which won’t be a problem. I’m not fucking with you guys; this is going to make Marine Boot Camp look like a waltz. If you’re half the man Mark is you can do it. You’re going on a very strict diet of fiber, lean meats, fish, fruits and vegetables. No red meat, potatoes, anything fried or sweet to speak of. You’re going to drink protein shakes until you puke and then drink another one.”

“Jerry everyone is nodding his head ready to do it.” Kent said.

“Each one of you is beautiful but you have to be smoking hot to be a star. Welcome to the Hollywood conveyor belt boys. Hundreds of thousands try to ride it; a rare few reach the end and win.”

********************

“Welcome to Star Training 101. We begin stretching like in Kempo. Take five minutes and loosen up guys.” Mark told the five lovers, and the three younger ones. After that was done he moved on.

“One hundred jumping jacks; count off.”

“1, 2, 3,4,………….97,98,99,100.”

“Next is sit ups until you can’t do another one. Always count off the exercise. This is how to do it safely.” Mark got into position and perform five set ups. “I’ll always exercise with you; let’s see who can do more than I can.”

“1,2,3,4….. ( the young ones stopped around ten to twenty, the older boys made it to 50  or a few more)….148, 149, 150.” Mark said ending his rapid session. “For your information I do four hundred a day of those with a bar in a harder modified way. That the secret to the six pack abs I got. Take two more minutes to catch your breath. In four weeks you’ll match me with 400 sit ups a day or more.”

“Next we train you in pushups. Start out on your toes together and bodies raised up. Do as many as you can standing that way; then drop to your knees and do as many on your arms as you can. Touch the mat with your nose each time. Spread your arms shoulder wide. Don’t raise your ass. Begin.” Mark led them in pushups until they were at the end of their abilities and then he did fifty quick more. “In four weeks you can do endless pushups without stopping for hours on one toe with your legs crossed.”

“When are we going to use the gym Mark?” Kent asked him.

“Next week; you’re not ready for the gym yet guys. Go put on shorts and if you like t-shirts and good running shoes and socks for sand. I’m going to reward you with a fun run down the beach and back. Make it quit and meet me outside. Go!” The boys headed to their rooms to suit up for running on the sandy beach. Mark went to talk with Frenchie.

“How much time until dinner?”

“As late as you want.”

“How about an hour? I’ll only go five miles today. They need time for homework too.”

“They’ll have the superstar special ready when you get back Master Mark.”

“Thanks Frenchie; we appreciate your help.” Mark went outside and waited for the boys. All of them went shirtless. “Follow me and don’t fall behind.” Mark took off running at a very fast pace. The others sprinted to catch up with him. He ran to the two and a half mile point and stopped. All the boys were within a half minute of his location. “You guys did real good. Take five but don’t sit down; walk it off slowly.” Mark checked his watch and they were six minutes ahead of schedule. Then he led them home at a slightly slower pace. Soon they were back at the house breathing very hard.

“That’s it for today; I don’t want to burn you out or get you hurt. Frenchie made dinner for us; baked skinless chicken, grills veggies, fruit, salads, whole beans and protein shakes. Eat all the food he gives you.  You younger ones will get smaller portions for your size. You need the food for the energy to train.” The boys went inside; washed up and sat down to their first star diet meal which tasted great.

“I feel fantastic Mark.” Gus told him.

“Every muscle in your body’s going to hurt you tomorrow but expect it. It’ll pass in a few days. Remember the rules, no Cokes, sweets, or shit off limits. If you mess up you’re going to hurt for it during training. That shit’s poison for your bodies. I know you have school tomorrow. Go home and do your homework. Come back here to my studio at 5:00 AM tomorrow morning so lights out early. After school you’re going to Hutu’s studio for group Kempo training. Set your alarm clocks and be here on time wearing only the bottom of your Karate uniforms.”

“More exercises Dad?” Zack asked him.

“Yoga; you’ll love it.”

********************

“How was it dear?” Jenna said playing with Gus’s dick.

“Would you believe I’m too tired to fuck?”

“Ha ha ha! We can do it when we wake up.” She said.

“Set the alarm for four AM.”

“You’re joking!”

“I have to be at Mark’s house at five for Yoga. If you want to fuck we wake up at four.” Jenna set the alarm and checked it twice. Then she turned out the light and got into bed going down on her young lover.

“You just relax husband; and let me make you happy before we go to sleep.” She put his dick in her mouth and worked her magic. Gus smiled as he got hard and gently stroked her beautiful long blond hair.

“I love you wife....ahhhh...”   :P - - -