Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Matt here”

“Jerry Griffin”

“Jerry! I heard you got Marvel studios back for a song.”

“Yes I did and just in the nick of time before it folded under.”

“That’s fantastic dude. The actors said they wouldn’t work again for Disney.”

“Yes, that really surprised me; I assure you they did it all on their own and told me about it just before they went on strike.”

“I’m so happy for you and Mark. Is he going to work again?”

“That depends on you Matt. I want to make a sequel to Rage. What’s your schedule?”

“I’m shooting my current picture for six more months and haven’t decided on the next project yet. Do you have a script?”

“Just in the vapors so far. I need to know if my lead actor will do it before I start pre-production and screen writing.”

“I have to ask.”

“30 million?”

“I’m sold; get me a script as soon as you can Jerry and a pre-contract. Can we start shooting in seven months so I get a month off?”

“How about two months off and extra time if this project runs over?”

“Perfect; you’re flexible.”

“Totally, and now I have to convince Mark to work again.”

“We had so much fun on Rage I’m sure he’d love to act as JT; do we get the same director?”

“Very possible; he’s still with the studio despite Disney’s shit.”

“Forget the accident we had Jerry; he was fantastic man.”

“Ok, I’ll get the pre-agreement contract to your agent next week.”

“Do you have a basic story line?”

“Both you and JT have kids by surrogate mothers who have powers. A male gay married couple with two amazing boys for sons.”

“Fantastic Jerry; you have the most dynamic vision in Hollywood. I smell a hit.”

“Me too Matt; thank you because it won’t happen without you.”

“Jerry of all my pictures my favorite one to make was Rage.”

“Great; you should come over with the family for dinner one night.”

“We’d love to Jerry. Just let me know what weekend good for you after a month. I’ll be back in LA.”

“Perfect; Mark would love to see you and your daughter again.”

“How old is Mark’s boy now?”

“Almost ten and a terrific kid too. He’s so beautiful it hurts to look at him.”

“I have to film on set now.”

“See you soon Matt.”

********************

Frank and Peter drove by and picked up Shawn at his high school and went straight home. Gus and Jenna had a limo for them; Devin was riding with Zack in their limo. The three lovers went to their room and stripped down horny as hell. The moment Frank’s pants came down all thick 10 and ½ inches were standing up and ready; he lay down on the bed stroking his beautiful long dick. Shawn went for the giant cock as Peter began to kiss Frank passionately. The youngest lover sucked the big rod with love then he decided he needed more. Shawn grabbed the lube and prepared his little ass and Frank’s monster dick with plenty of the water base stuff. Smiling Shawn lay down on the bed raising his butt up and Frank got on top and drove all his cock straight into the smallest boy.

“Oh lover boy! I love that fucking dick so much.”  Shawn fawned out loud. Peter grabbed the lube and prepared Frank’s hot round bubble butt and his cock; then he got on top of Frank to take the number one position in their favor fuck game of Manwich again.

“No mercy?” Peter asked the hot blond.

“Fuck yeah!” Frank answered him; on that note Peter slammed his dick into Frank’s hot tight round firm ass in one fast motion. Peter and Shawn were smiling knowing what was next with the strongest lover in the middle. They didn’t move as Frank did all the work fucking Shawn so hard and fast he was bouncing Peter’s cock in and out of his tight ass on top of him.

“Yeee Hawww!” Peter yelled as he rode that long blond haired pony of a young man for all it was worth getting into the rhythm of his bounce and fucking him deeper and deeper. Frank spread his long strong legs allowing Peter maximum entry.  Shawn was in a trance with the giant dick pounding his little butt and the weight of both boys on top of him. Peter grabbed Frank’s long hair to hang on for the ride of his gay life.

Several minutes later all three boys were covered in sweat as Frank fuck with a fury and within moments of each other Frank shot his big twink hot load deep into Shawn’s tight boy ass just before Peter dumped his intense young load into the gifted butt of foxy Frank. The boys were panting hard to catch their breath. After a minute Frank has the sense to speak.”

“Shawn needs to nut.”

“Nope; I came twice during the fuck. The bed’s a sticky fucking mess.” Shawn said and all the boys laughed.

********************

“They were really loud this time.” Zack told his buddy Devin.

“I wish we could see them going at it.” Devin said as they listened outside of the three lovers’ bedroom door.

“We better split before we get caught.” Quietly the young boys snuck away before anyone saw them.

“Next time we should try their windows.” Devin plotted.

“It worked seeing Gus and Jenna.” Zack said laughing. “That tree’s in the best location. Your goon was really cool not ratting on us.”

“They only protect us; they never interfere with us.” Devin told him. Both boys did a high five slap and headed to the kitchen for a snack.

********************

“You’re here early.” Mark said reaching up and kissing his lover Jerry welcome home.

“I have great news for you and wanted to deliver it in person. Matt Damon agreed to do a sequel of Rage.”

“What’s he costing you?”

“30 million”

“I look forward to seeing it.”

“I need you too Mark. Everything will be filmed in town on set. We’ll come home every night right after Zack gets home from school or something better.”

“Now we talk terms for me to act again.”

“Name your price but don’t tell Matt I paid you more.”

“I’ll take his scale; but I want something else.”

“Name it boy.”

“After filming all week, on Saturday night you take a Viagra and fuck the shit out of me all night long with your fantastic huge thick cock. And I want that in my contract for every week we film the movie.”

“Legal will get a kick out of that.” Jerry said laughing.

“Rage gets his power from fucking JT, and JT gets his powers being fucked hard and long by Rage’s giant cock. Acting’s my super power so do I get my contract as demanded or not?”

“Can I write a side addendum to the contract in private with you?”

“Yes; with a five million dollar bonus for me without my weekly fuck not counting real sickness.”

“Well Mr. Griffin; you have a picture deal ten years after your last one young man.”

“Do you have anyone in mind to be our sons in the movie yet?”

“I’m hoping Gus and Zack are ready to train and train very hard.”

“Are you joking with me Jerry?”

“Not at all; they’re perfect and Zack looks just like you. The boys are so intelligent I think they can do a kick ass job.”

“Add Devin too with Zack as fraternal twins. I had two sons and Rage has one. Our boys will be more talented, hotter than Zack and Cody ever were and far more beautiful. That’d fuck Disney in the ass to create them Jerry. What a come back this would be after taking back the studio from Disney.”

 jpeg

“I love you Mark Griffin. That’s pure genius lover. We’re going for a PG rating with no sex. It’ll be the first family friendly gay oriented movie from Hollywood. Rage and JT will only kiss on screen like any married couple.”

“Are you ready to make over a billion for this one?”

“I have to talk to Brian and Justin tonight. You parents have to agree to acting lessons, training, and home school for the next eight months and filming for about a year.”

“I’m calling Justin and inviting then to dinner with just us and sending our kids next door with their kids so we can talk alone.” Mark said. “Couldn’t they train after school?”

“Probably; it’s going to be some long hours however. I’ll pay each kid ten million. I’m buzzing with script ideas right now.”

“Add two million for training time up front and I bet you got a deal Dad.”

“That’s within the budget for what I have in mind. Master Hutu get’s them first.”

********************

Frenchie served perfect steaks to all the men with a choice of veggies and two potato dishes. The wine was magnificent. As they were having an after dinner brandy Jerry changed the conversation to the more serious matter at hand.

“Guys; we call this dinner to announce to you both the sequel to Rage. Matt and Mark both agree to make a new movie." Jerry said.

“Oh Shit!” Justin spoke in shock.

“And the other shoe is what?” Brian’s radar was pegging sensing something not yet mentioned.

“Let me get to the point. I want there to be three sons in the movie. Rage’s son should be Gus. JT’s sons, fraternal twins, should be Devin and Zack.” Justin started laughing. Brian looked like a deer in the headlights.

“I agreed for Zack to do the movie.” Mark said seriously. “I foresee those boys being the next hottest tween idols from Hollywood more famous than Zack and Cody and far more beautiful and talented Justin."

“All three boys have the intelligence and personality for acting. I can spot talent Brian. This is not a favoritism or nepotism choice I’m making. They’re my first choices to train and film. I’m not looking at anyone else. My vision is our sons in the movie.”

“What can they make?” Brian asked him.

“Two million in advance for training time for eight months, and ten million for the movie. If they can handle the schedule; they can attend school during the day and train at night. I need them to start with Kempo Karate at once at Master Hutu’s studio. The can do physical training in our home gyms with a trainer, and they can share the same acting coach together. If one of them doesn’t cut it during or after training he keeps the two million no questions.” Jerry told them.

“Brian, the boys would love this. Devin would be hurt if Zack did it and he couldn’t. Gus would make a great sum of money for his family. We were worried about him counting on our money too much.” Justin said.

“Gus is married and old enough to make his own decisions. I’m concerned about what happens to child actors; too many end up on drugs and dead.” Brian said.

“The most successful child actor of all time, Daniel Radcliffe, turned into a wonderful stable man. I can show you many more examples with proper parenting who understand the business and don’t rely on their children’s’ riches and the young actors turn out great and better people for the experience and often with careers that last a lifetime if they’re good at the craft over time.” Jerry added.

“If one of the boys doesn’t finish the picture; what’s the worst case scenario?” Brian asked.

“No contract penalties; two million at the start of training, and they’re paid five million with 50% of their scenes in the can, and the final five million on completion of the movie. If they fail to finish, I write them out of the script with a death scene or something. They keep what they earn on the way. They have to attend school on the set during the filming year however with the best teachers money can buy. I have to follow strict child labor laws in their best interest.”

“Brian?”

“He’s your son Justin; I support your decision. Gus can make his own decision and have my support.”

“We need to find out what the boys think of this idea.” Justin said.

“I can make it clear to them how fucking hard training and acting is before we accept their commitment.” Mark said. “I know exactly what they’re facing if they take this own. I don’t regret doing it but the physical work will be punishing at best.”

“They have to be in shape for stunts but they don’t have to buff out like sex gods; JT and Rage has to be a hotties. They have to be trim, lean and mean with Karate and other arts to perform their scenes. Their training will be less difficult Mark. They'll have to diet too.” Jerry told him.

“My son the tween superstar!” Justin said grinning. Brian couldn’t help but to smile too.