Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Brian, I can get them married here in Pennsylvania with both parents present approving and a judge’s order. We can have the hearing and get the license on the same day.”

 

“Thanks Mel; let me get everyone’s information and let us know when to fly in. Can one parent from the bride be enough?”

 

“Yes, with a notarized approval of the other parent and a copy of his or her ID.  Email the information with Gus and Jenna’s social security numbers, the parents’ name and addresses and contact information. I’ll file it tomorrow and fast track this for you. Is any day good?”

 

“When I talked with Jenna’s father he said his wife was available any day. He’s a surgeon and can’t get away that easy. She has a general practice and can reschedule her appointments. He might be free Friday week with enough notice.”

 

“I’ll email the approval form for him to sign. I’ll need it mailed to me overnight and I’ll try to get that date.”

 

“I’ll get it done tomorrow for you. Are you sure Pittsburgh is our best option?”

 

“It’s better to do it here Brian; we have residency issues in another state to deal with. We can still use your loft address for this.”

 

“Thanks Mel; talk to you later.”

 

“Congratulations grand paw.” Mel said laughing as she closed her phone. Next she called Lindsay’s parents.

 

“Hello”

 

“This is Melanie Marcus.”

 

“Hello Melanie; we don’t have any news about Lindsay.” Her father said.

 

“That isn’t why I’m calling. Your grandson Gus is getting married and will soon be a father. I thought you might like to know you’re going to be great grandparents.”

 

“Oh my God! How old is Gus now?”

 

“He’s 15 and will be 16 when the baby’s born. He and the wife will live together with Brian and Justin in Malibu and stay in school.”

 

“Thank you for telling me Melanie. Can we attend the wedding?”

 

“I’m sure Gus would like that. It will be here in Pittsburgh after a court hearing.”

 

“Have you met his girlfriend?”

 

“Yes, her name in Jenna; she has long blond hair and blue eyes. She has a wonderful personality and her parents are both doctors. She’s the same age as Gus. I saw her a few weeks ago at a party in Malibu during spring break for the kids. Brian and Justin flew us there on private jets.”

 

“This is fantastic news; I have to go tell my wife. Thank you for calling me. What would be a good wedding gift?”

 

“I find money always fits and they don’t take it back.” Mel laughed.

 

“Yes, I believe a young couple could use the cash.”

 

“Gus has millions of his own money working in advertising. Those kids aren’t going to hurt for money but they might put it in a fund for the baby.”

 

“Please let us know about the marriage time.”

 

“I will Mr. Peterson. Good day.”

 

********************

 

“Hello Brian; what’s up?”

 

“I need you to cater a wedding in Pittsburgh Emmett.”

 

“Who’s getting married?”

 

“Gus and his pregnant girlfriend Jenna.”

 

“I’m going to be a grand auntie. Oh my stars. Do you have a date and guest list?”

 

“Figure on our crowd and her parents.”

 

“We can do it in West Virginia Brian; the house is perfect for it and the weather’s good this time of year. Is this a shot gun wedding? We can do a hillbilly theme.”

 

“That’s fucking funny Em; no everyone is doing this at their own free will. The kids want to get hitched.”

 

“Our little Gus a father; I hope that little girl can handle childbirth.”

 

“She doesn’t have much choice now. They’ll have the baby.”

 

“Get Justin to discuss the arrangements with the kids and have him call me with the details what they want. I have an idea on the guest numbers now and the location. Which minister do you want to use?”

 

“See if Rev. Butterfield’s available for a non-Catholic traditional service. Since me and Justin fucked him it’s only right he marries our son.”

 

“Ha! He’s the perfect intimate choice. I’ll need a date as soon as possible.”

 

“Mel is setting up the court hearing to get minors approved. We want to do it that day after the hearing and getting the license and fly home that night or the next morning.”

 

“If we do everything at the Hilton it’ll simple to pull off fast. I need that date.”

 

“Talk to Mel; I have to get back to work now.”

 

“Later Brian”

 

********************

 

The California party was on Justin’s jet headed to Pittsburgh on a Friday morning. On board were Justin and Brian, Gus and Jenna, Jenna’s mother and father who got away after all, Kent and John, Peter, Shawn, Frank, Zack and Devin. On another jet were Jerry, Mark, Janet, Keith, and some friends from Gus and Jenna’s school. They arrived at 11:00 in the morning Pittsburgh time having left before sunrise.

 

The court hearing was at 1:00 PM. The court approved the marriage of the two minors with parents’ permission. At two they got their license. At four the marriage ceremony happened with Rev. Butterfield doing the honors. The kids said their vows and “I do’s” and kissed. Directly after the wedding was the reception party. Everyone was instructed to give cash gifts for a baby fund instead of the usual items. The Peterson’s gave Gus and Jenna $50,000. Brian and Justin gave them five million. Jenna’s mother gave them $400,000 and her trust fund documents making it a million. Jerry and Mark gave them $100,000. The other gifts were smaller but just as much appreciated. The new baby was a millionaire before it was born.

 

Emmett hired an excellent dance band to perform and the food was outstanding. First dance was Gus and Jenna; followed by Gus and Jenna’s mother, Jenna and her father, then with Jenna and Brian; after Brian, Jenna danced with Justin. Then the dads took turns dancing with Jenna’s mother. Finally Gus danced with his dads. Everyone applauded when Jenna’s father danced with Justin. Everyone had a great time. The party was cut short to fly back the same day. It was ten at night when they got home to Malibu. Gus and Jenna went to their room to enjoy their wedding night.

 

“Are you ready to have some fun Mrs. Kinney?”

 

“I sure am husband.” The kids got undressed and went straight to bed. Gus played with her ample tits and felt her moist pussy. They kissed passionately as Jenna played with his large cock getting him hard. She directed his cock straight into her snatch. Gus shoved it home smiling at the amazing feeling it was to be inside her. With a big grin on his face he began to fuck his legal wife for the first time. Jenna planted kisses on his face as her husband did his best to make her have a female climax. He jacked off in the bathroom earlier so he would fuck for a very long time before cuming on their wedding night.

 

Soon the heat of the moment took over them and Gus was pounding into her fast and hard. Jenna was making the most amazing sounds of erotic bliss as her man took her pussy and body with skill and love. Gus held both tits tight in his hands as he braced and fucked the shit out of her. This became one of the most intense love making sessions of their love life to date. For most of the night they fucked until finally exhausted; at 3AM they went to sleep in each other’s arms after Gus came eight times.

 

The next morning they woke up to the room phone ringing.

 

“Hello” Gus answered still asleep.

 

“You newlyweds need to put on robes because I’m bringing you breakfast in bed today.” Tray told them.

 

“Cool! Thank you.” Gus then told Jenna and they got dressed in pajamas and back into bed. Tray walked in with two breakfast trays and Justin was behind him with the drinks and condiments. The kids were very hungry and enjoyed this breakfast very much. After eating they showered together and went downstairs to find everyone else at the table following their breakfast.

 

“Well how does it feel to be married now son?” Brian asked him.

 

“Great; I can get puddy every night now.”

 

“Not in my last trimester Gus.” Jenna told him. “It’s not safe for the baby.”

 

“So I’ll go on a sexual fast for three months. They you have to get over child birth and we can make up for lost time.”

 

“I’ll find a way for you not to suffer lover.” Jenna kissed Gus on the mouth to the wolf whistles in the room from Devin and Zack.

 

“I would have given you booze last night but it’s not good for the baby.” Brian said.

 

“I don’t care much for drinking anyway dad; thanks.”

 

“Do you two have any plans for today?” Justin asked. “We could arrange anything for you if you want to celebrate more.” Gus and Jenna looked at each other and smiled.

 

“We’re just going to hang out at home by the pool and relax and maybe get a nap later.”

 

“Jenna, do you like shrimp?”

 

“I love them Tray.”

 

“That’s what we’re having tonight then. I have a new recipe I want to try with jumbo prawns.”

 

“I want to start helping you cook so I can learn if you’ll let me.”

 

“Well Mrs. Kinney, I’d be glad to train you to be the perfect housewife in the art of pleasing your man’s stomach.”

 

“Justin can train you on some other parts of his body.” Brian said with a smirk.

 

“She’s very talented already Dad; just as I trained her to be. I’m very happy.”

 

“Jenna, I need to know any special diet needs for you.” Tray said.

 

“I have some information in my room. It’s pretty basic good nutrition stuff. I’m taking vitamins and supplements.”

 

“When do you go back to the doctor?” Justin asked her.

 

“In just under two months at the end of my first trimester.”

 

“When can we know the sex of the baby?” Gus asked her.

 

“To be certain we should get a sonogram after the 20th week or best at the beginning of the third trimester or six months into the pregnancy. Sometimes a boy can be determined sooner. But for certainty 20 weeks in.”

 

“Brian and I talked and we’re putting a wing on the first floor with two bedrooms and a bathroom for you guys to live in later. One room can be your nursery. It’ll give you more privacy.” Justin said to them.

 

“And we will get more sleep. You get the honors of waking up all hours of the night with an infant.” Brian said.

 

“I plan to get us a night nurse Dad. We have to sleep and go to school.”

 

“That’s a good idea Gus.” Justin told him. “I had help raising Devin too.”

 

“Thanks for the wing to the house. When could it be ready?”

 

“Perhaps about three or four months from now” Brian said. “I’m meeting a contractor later today.”

 

“Can we get a hot tub in the bathroom?”

 

“I don’t see why not.”

 

“I love seeing you two wearing wedding bands.” Justin said.

 

“I wish me and Kent could get married.” John said. “I don’t want my big boy to get away.”

 

“I’m not going anywhere; I got you broke in just right.” Kent said with a kiss on John’s cheek.

 

“Where in the world can three guys get married together?” Peter asked.

 

“Not in this galaxy to my knowledge.” Brian said smiling. “Maybe we can buy an island and create our own country and make it legal for you guys.”

 

“Would you do that for us Brian?” Shawn got excited.

 

“He’s joking with you Shawn; besides you boys don’t need it to prove your love. Gus and Jenna needed to marry for the baby.” Justin told him gently.

 

“Could Mark’s Island be a country?” Frank asked.

 

“It would have to be more than 12 miles away from Hawaii and its only 7 miles away.” Brian said. “We looked into it when we bought the island to make the whole business easier by Hawaiian law.”

 

“Thank you Tray for our breakfast in bed. It was so romantic.” Jenna told him.

 

“Justin fixed your breakfast while I feed everyone else.”

 

“Thank you Justin; it was wonderful.”

 

“You’re welcome daughter in law.” Justin said smiling widely. “When we know the sex I’ll paint a mural in the nursery room. As the baby gets older we can change it to something else.”

 

“That would be amazing wouldn’t it Gus?”

 

“Justin’s a great artist; I remember the rooms he painted for me and Devin. It was a shame to paint over them when we got older. I want to get some more sleep.” Gus said.

 

“Me too; see all of you later.” Gus and Jenna left the kitchen and went upstairs.

 

“It’s kind of cool to have a girl in the house now.” Peter said.

 

“I would like for us to have two.” Justin commented.