Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is dedicated to my 1,600th reviewer: complicated. Thank You !!!

The Pittsburgh party got home from Marvel studios very happy for having gone. It was a magical time watching movies being made; meeting movie stars and seeing the sets of film productions up close. Jerry got on the phone and called several middle managers at the studio that once worked for him and got the same story from all of them; Disney was raping the studio for cash set aside for productions and using the money on other projects. This created the environment at Marvel studios for their films to be low budget and demanding incredible time lines, low staff, and inferior computer graphics work. In short, no one had a kind word for the new owners of Marvel studios.

Jerry and Mark had a long conversation about possibly owning the studio together.

“Haven’t you enjoyed your free time Jerry with your family?”

“Of course Mark; I didn’t go looking for this but it’s a golden opportunity to buy it back cheap and put things right for the employees. I’d have to pump some money into the production budgets but it would be profitable in no time. They’re going to kill off Rage too; I got a confirmation today from a reliable source at the comics division.”

“Now that really pisses me off.” Mark said. “If you buy the studio would you take back the comic books too?”

“Yes, the corporation owns both of them together. If the studio sinks they would have to sell the units together. I know sales of comics have dropped too so they would be motivated to sell.”

“They haven’t produced a hit movie since you sold it to them. I surprised we’re just now finding out about this.”

“Hollywood’s tight lipped about problems on the set. It’s bad karma to talk about your studio and let outsiders know there’s trouble at work. But when the actors strike on Monday it’ll be all the news.”

“What can you buy it back for when it tanks?”

“I’ll offer them a billion cash.”

“That’s one fourth what they paid you.”

“Your memory’s very good Mark.”

********************

Gus, Jenna, Linda, JR, Harmony, Helena, Stan, Randy, Patrick, John, Kent, Frank, Peter, Shawn, Devin, Zack, Keith, Toby, Janet and her boyfriend Bob,  and young Trey were having a great time swimming in Brian and Justin’s large heated indoor pool. All the kids were enjoying their break from school. Many of the adults sat beside the pool watching the kids play having fun through them. Friendships grew between the Pittsburgh and California members of this strange and happy extended family. Gus was sitting in the shallow section steps with Jenna on his lap; the young lovers kissed and laughed just enjoying their time together.

“Mark my words Brian; those two are the real deal. Gus is in love and she has the boy of her dreams.” Debbie said about the young lovers.

“They're much closer than usual today. I wonder if they fucked yet.”

“Ha! He’s a Kinney; and I’d bet money he’s had that girl many times already. I just hope they’re safe. You might be a grandfather before you know it. Look Brian, she grabbed his dick. What did I tell you?” 

“I think I know who the top of that relationship is.” Brian said grinning.

“Heah you two; there’re young kids here.” Justin yelled out making Gus blush.

“Let’s go to your room Gus.” Jenna said getting up.

“I can’t right now; you made me hard.”

“Think about Justin on top of your dad.”

“Shit girl; where do you come up with your visuals?”

“Is it working?”

“As a matter of fact yes it is.” Gus laughed. Jenna grabbed a towel and left the pool area. Justin got up and walked over to Gus.

“Tell me Gus; are you two having intercourse yet?”

“We started last night Justin.”

“Did you wear a condom?”

“No, she’s taking birth control pills.”

“Do her parents know about this?”

“Her mother does; she got her the pills. We really love each other Justin and being going steady for weeks.”

“Are you certain she was a virgin?”

“Yes, we both were until last night. We waited until we knew we loved each other. She wanted to do it and I said ok. I’m real glad I did too.” Gus said grinning widely and then he had that trademark Kinney smirk Justin found so adorable.

“I hope it works out for you Gus.”

“We’re fine daddy Justin; don’t worry about us at all. I’m very happy.” Gus got up and headed out of the pool room to go find Jenna. Justin went back to his seat beside Brian.

“What was that all about?” Brian wondered.

“They fucked last night the first time. She’s on the pill approved by her mother.”

“HA! What the fuck did I tell you? I can spot true love a mile away. “Debbie said. “I hope they know the pill isn’t 100% effective Brian; especially if she just started to take it.”

“If they have a kid you know who will be raising it.” Justin realized.

“Maybe they can have that little girl you always wanted Justin.” Brian said with his smirking grin.

“That’s all we need in our lives now; an infant.” Justin said.

“Well it’s safe to say after nearly 15 years if I haven’t knocked you up yet it won’t happen.” Brian grabbed Justin’s hand and kissed it.

“Wouldn’t her parents want to raise it?” Debbie asked.

“Both of them are working doctors; a baby at home would not be compatible with their careers.” Brian said. “If our love birds make a baby we’ll be the ones who end up with it.”

“They’re too young to get married; that would be so sad for a child to be born out of wedlock.” Carl said.

“It’s legal in some other states; they could go there with parental permission and tie the knot.”

“God Brian, they just started to have sex and we’re talking marriage and children already.”

“I’m just saying kiddo, be ready for anything where your children are concerned.” Debbie told Justin. Molly and Tyler walked into the room with baby T-Rex in her arms. She walked to Justin and handed the infant to him.

“Can Uncle Justin baby sit while we have a swim?” Molly asked smiling.

“Speaking of babies and here you got one Sunshine.” Debbie said laughing. Justin looked at the grinning infant and felt such warmth in his heart. Truth be told he wouldn’t mind a baby to raise right now. His favorite memories were watching Devin grow up. Molly and Tyler got into the pool and began to swim around the kids playing with a ball.

********************

“Don, have you noticed how close Stan is to Randy and Patrick?”

“Not really; what are you saying?”

“Just the ways I’ve seen them touch each other. I could swear they’ve had sex together.”

“Lucky Stan; both of those boys are blond foxes. Randy’s got a huge monster basket on him.”

“You know I never asked where he’s sleeping here.”

“Don’t freak out Ben; they’re gay boys for Christ’s sake. It would be normal to play around together.”

“But lovers having a three way?”

“Duh? What about Frank, Shawn and Peter. They’ve been in love together for months now.”

“I’m going to have a talk with him about it.”

“Ben, if Randy and Patrick had sex with Stan they did him a favor. They’re so hot looking and in love they don’t need a third but they might like him enough to make him happy. Would you want him alone during this visit with nobody to be with? All three boys are underage and it’s legal for them to make out together.”

“So you think I should not react to this. Let it happen?”

“If he has a problem he’ll talk to us. Until then I say we respect his privacy. The kids in this group at the private school are his only friends too.”

“Ok”

********************

Justin was holding T-Rex in his arms and the baby had gone to sleep. He walked over and sat down at a table with Gary, Brad, Angel and Eric.

“Hey guys; can I join you?”

“Sure Justin; is that your nephew?” Gary asked.

“Yes, his name is Rex Tyler but we all call him T-Rex.”

“That’s a super nickname; he’s a cute baby.” Eric told him.

“I want to mention to you guys that Brian is opening a branch of Kinnetik here in Los Angeles. I need to find an art department director Gary. Are you interested in moving here and moving up your assistant back in Pittsburgh?” Gary looked at Brad.

“What do you think lover?”

“Gary you know how much I hate the fucking snow and cold. My company has a branch in LA; I could put in for a transfer; I’m sure I could get it too.”

“He’s only starting with 40 artists Gary. There would be less pressure at the same salary in fact maybe more money to match the cost of living here. We would pay a relocation allowance too.”

“Who will be in charge of this branch?” Gary wondered.

“Brian will mostly; he plans to spend more time in LA and let Ted and Cynthia run Pittsburgh when we get it going. I’m going to enter semi-retirement maybe.”

“How soon do I have to move here?”

“Now, we can loan you the down payment for a house and wait until you sell your home in Pittsburgh if you need it. Brian leased the office space last week.”

“Is it wise Justin to open a new branch now? Work is slowing down in Pittsburgh; we lost Disney and Marvel last month.” Gary asked him.

“That's not the only accounts that died. We either have to relocate 100 people or lay them off. Since everyone is good we don’t want to let anyone go. There’re companies here we could get for clients if we have a branch in the area.”

“I’d love to live here Eric.” Angel told his lover. “We’d have to sell the loft.”

“And I’ll buy it back. Brian and I don’t want to lose the loft; it’s in your contract to sell it back to us. If you want to transfer to LA, both of you need to tell Kevin in HR when you go back and get on the list.”

“I want to look at homes tomorrow; could I borrow a car?”

“Sure Gary; you can use one of our limos and drivers if you like.”

********************

 “Look Helena, you can really see his peter now.” Harmony told her twin sister as they studied the monster dick inside Frank’s trunks. Linda and JR heard the conversation and noticed for the first time what the girls were talking about. “It’s a crying shame them cute boys don’t like girls.”

“Hey, they’re really good guys. Are you only interested in his cock size?” JR asked the twins.

“For a white boy he’s got a whopper there. You two are too young to know what a dick like that can do for you.”

“Have you had sex yet?”

“Where we come from you start fucking after your first period. I have but Helena hasn’t got any yet. I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on his cock; I’ll show him what a girl can do for him.” All four girls giggled.

“Well I know Frank really well and I know he would first of all say you’re too young for him, and second of all you’re the wrong sex for him. He’s all gay and totally in love with Peter and Shawn. Those three boys are crazy for each other.”

“It’s going to take some getting used to all these gay guys. We grew up hating queers. Debbie and Carl are cool but their friends freak us out.”

“They’re just like everyone else but they like people the same sex. My mothers have been in love for years and they’re very happy together. Both of them are attorneys and make big money.” JR said defending her gay parents.

“I’m not saying its wrong; we just have to get use to it. Not only is that but everyone is so rich here. Private jets and helicopters, homes on the ocean; and I’ve never been in a house this nice before.” Harmony told her. “We have to adjust JR. This is all a shock for us. And we live now in the queer section of Pittsburgh. That’s a big switch from our side of town.”

“I’m just saying you’ll never meet a better group of friends and family. They would do anything for us. Money’s no object to these people where friends and family are concerned.” Harmony and Helena looked at each other taking in all they were learning about their new extended family.

“We could have done worse Harmony; we could have been separated.” Helena told her.

“Yeah; we did good.”

********************

“Hey mom; how are you doing?” Zack said walking to his mother Tiffany and kissing her cheek.

“I’m having a wonderful time sweetheart. I’m so amazed how much you’ve grown since I last saw you. Are you happy Zack?”

“Sure; why wouldn’t I be?”

“Do you ever miss not having a mother?”

“Not really; I can call you anytime and if I need a mother’s touch I can go talk to Justin; he’s just as good.” Zack and Devin both laughed and so did Hunter.

“You are without a doubt the most beautiful son in the world. I’m very impressed with your last report card.”

“Algebra 1 kicked my butt but I’ll be ok next time. Dad hired me a math tutor so I should make an A next report card.”

“Do you surf yet Zack?” Hunter asked the boy.

“Dad won’t let me surf until I’m 12. I’m not big enough to control the surf board yet. I’m really good on a skateboard though.”

“How is school otherwise?” Zack’s mother asked him.

“I like it; the kids are cool, and the teachers are interesting. Me and Devin are in the same classes and get to do our homework together.”

“Do you have a girl friend yet?”

“Who needs a girlfriend when I got Devin to love me.” Tiffany’s eyes grew large in shock. “Ha! Got you mom; I’m joking. You don’t live with gay men and not learn how to pull people’s leg.” Hunter laughed hard at Zack’s humor.

“Well tell me son; are you going to like girls?”

“Maybe; I don’t know what I like yet. I’ve had boys and girls hit on me at school all ready.”

“You’re only nine years old.”

“We start young in California. They can’t help it mom; I look too much like dad.” Zack winked at his mother and jumped back into the pool.

“That boy will be hell on wheels after puberty.” Hunter told his wife.