Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

It was a crowded fit but with the kids sitting in the floor everyone was in Brian and Justin’s media room for a viewing of the latest Twilight movie out on DVD. Everyone was quiet until Jakob was on the screen with his shirt off and the young girls squealed loudly finding him so hot looking. The gay boys had to agree he had a great body. Brian fired up the popcorn machine and Justin mixed drinks and together they made sure everyone was well cared for.

“That was one bitchin movie Sunshine.” Debbie yelled out at the end of the show.

“So that’s the story you wanted me to read?” Hunter asked his wife Tiffany.

“That’s one part of the story of four books; that was the second book, New Moon. It would have made more sense to you had you had read the first book.”

“I enjoyed it anyway. The idea of a vampire and human girl falling in love is one hell of a plot line.”

“Off to bed everyone; breakfast is 7:00 to 9:00 Am and we leave for the studio at 1 Pm in the afternoon after a lunch snack in Jerry and Mark’s house tomorrow. Each house will have breakfast and lunch meals together otherwise or if you like you can go to the other house to eat or check on your kids. Girls, you’re in the basement room and one of our security agents will be outside your door all night keeping you safe. There’s a full bath in the basement room for your needs. Any questions?” Justin asked the assembled group of guests. No one spoke up. “Ok, we’ll see you all tomorrow.” The guests began to leave the room and go to their assigned sleeping areas. Stan hugged Emmett and Drew goodnight; and the twins kissed Debbie and Carl good night. Linda and Jenny Rebecca said goodnight to Melanie, Nancy and JR to her father Michael. Randy said good night to Ted and Blake and Patrick said good night to Ben and Don. Soon the respective houses were silent.

********************

With the precision of a love god and the appetite of a starved man Brian sucked and licked his favored boy’s dick and balls. Often all he wanted to do was just get between Justin’s legs and feast out on his beautiful hard dick crowned by the natural blond pubic hairs. Justin grinned widely feeling the expert gift a blow job from Brian was for him. Using decades of skill Brian bobbed up and down and sucked hard on the young man’s dick bringing him to a sudden orgasm and then swallowing the sweet salty hot seed and taking in the nourishment if provided his soul.

“Thank you”

“You’re welcome; I loved it.”

“Fuck me Brian.” Justin rolled over and raised his incredible hot bubble butt into the air inviting his lover to once again dominate him totally. Brian lubed up and entered the bottom boy swiftly with no lube in his hole increasing the sensation of being fucked raw, fast and hard.

Slave Justin imagined being in the Egyptian king’s bedroom serving his mighty and handsome master who just drove his monster cock deep into the slave’s firm tight ass; the king pulled back and shoved in again moaning his satisfaction to be home inside his favor palace boy once again. The young hot tight butt put the happiest smile on the king’s face as he began to pound his manhood over and over into the most beautiful butt in Creation in the king’s eyes. Buying this slave was by far the most important decision of his royal life.

Using all his knowledge of lovemaking slave Justin bucked up his rear like an untamed pony to intensify the feeling of his hot gripping love tunnel on his master’s member bringing him to a rapid delightful climax as the great king groaned loudly his release deep into the boy that stole his once cold heart. The king kissed the back of the slave and played with his long blond silky hair; King Brian wrapped his arms around the small slave’s body and rotated them on their side while still inside the boy; then peacefully they fell to sleep joined forever.

********************

Stan was in heaven; here he was making out with the hottest boys at school; Randy and Patrick were admired by straight and gay kids everyday who dreamed what it would be like to get in their pants and Stan had the privilege and joy at this moment.

Then the three lads got into a cuddling position with Stan sandwiched in the middle and fell into a happy state of rest cuddled together like puppies at peace.

********************

“I have great news for you Gus.” Jenna said as she climbed into his bed ignoring the instructions to sleep with the girls in the basement.

“What’s that?”

“I got my mother to let me take birth control pills. We can fuck now without a condom. I want you to be my first time. I love you Gus.”

“I’m not sure I know how to do it Jenna.”

“I’ve been watching videos. I can show you how. Let me led you through it. Do you want to fuck me?”

“Sure; I’ve dreamed of this moment since I met you. Are you sure about this?”

“Lots of girls at school have done it and I want to do it with you. We’re both going to love it without a condom in our way.” Jenna reached down to Gus’s underwear and grabbed his huge hard cock into her hands and stroked it gently. Gus closed his eyes loving the feeling of being touched by her tender hand.

“I’m afraid I’ll cum too soon.”

“I’m going to suck you off first and then we can do it without you feeling the pressure to cum too fast.”

“For a virgin; you’re pretty brave to jump into this so fast.”

“My best friend Lucy fucks her boyfriend all the time and she tells me how great it feels to have a cock inside you. She’s so tiny next to him I would think it hurts her but she says it’s amazing.” Jenna pulled off Gus’s underwear and then got out of bed and took off her pajamas until she was nude. “Do you have some lube?”

“Yeah; in my night stand on this side.”

“This is our moment Gus; show me how much you love me.”

In the spirit world four new spirits were born that would one day be their future children.

********************

The caravan of limos pulled into Marvel Studios carrying the group of Pittsburgh people who desired to see the film sets and movie stars today. Mark and the teenagers stayed home to surf the day away but Jerry brought the others to the studio for this VIP tour he provided for them with a simple phone call. He turned them over to the tour guide with instruction how to respectfully ask for an autograph or not to ask if the star looked busy or working on their lines for a shoot. Jerry they walked around the grounds of the lot he once owned remembering his time there and not seeing that much has changed.

“Jerry! For the loves of God tell me you’re buying back the studio.” Toby McGuire who plays Spiderman asked the retired producer.

“No Toby; this is just a visit for me. I brought friends from Pittsburgh here to see the sights of movie making.”

“Do you have a fucking clue what has happened since you left?”

“No, I haven’t spoken with anyone about the place.”

“The execs at Disney are fucking impossible to work for. They want $200 million productions for less than $100 million budgets. They had my last shootings yesterdays with only one grip working the set. The staff is cut to nothing and everybody is getting burned out.”

“That’s impossible; you need at least four grips on the lights per shooting.”

“Well we have two since they make the best boy electrician move lights around. That's not all they have changed; it sucks to work here now.”

“The union won’t allow it. That’s a labor violation for them.”

“The first boy who complained to Disney got canned the next day. All the actors on set for Marvel are having a meeting at the actor’s union hall Sunday; we’re planning to go on strike and ending productions until our demands for proper staffing is provided for which I know Disney won’t provide. You can soon buy back the studio for pennies on the dollar after we sink their asses.”

“Is this fucking serious?” Jerry asked the major star.

“Fucking A; Robert! Come here and talk to Jerry.” Robert Downey Jr. star of Ironman walked over and shook Jerry’s hand and hugged him.

“Fuck dude; we miss your gay ass around here in a very business way. This studio has gone to the dogs.”

“What are you actors going to do?”

“We strike Monday morning and stay out until Disney no longer owns this studio. We won’t put up with their crap any longer. You need to come back and save your family’s business. Disney is driving it into the fucking ground. Will Mark work again?” Robert asked him.

“He might do it for me.”

“If this doesn’t get your fur up I heard they plan to cancel Rage the comic in December.”

“Are you positive every star will strike?”

“Yes” Toby said and Robert nodded his head in agreement.

“Well if you boys nuke them; I might make a comeback.”

“I can promise you we’ll stay out until you get the studio back and we’ll come back to work the day you own it and catch up the productions.”

“By not staffing the sets they created an unsafe working environment for everyone and have no grounds to sue you guys for breach of contract. This might fucking work.”

********************

“Randy, catch the next wave while I explain it to these new guys how to surf.”

“Ok” Randy paddled away from the group of Mark, Patrick, Stan, John, and Kent.

“See how he looks over his shoulder watching the approaching waves. When he sees a good one coming he judges when it will reach him and paddles into it. The second one back looks like a good one. Yeah, there he goes and as the wave reaches him he stands up on his board and balances his body in the center of the board. You shift your body and move your feet to stay in control and ride the wave. Watch as he turns into the wave to stay into it. These are easy gentle waves guys. Think like you would on a skateboard; it’s just as easy to surf. Ok; spread out and try to surf yourself. You might have to try it several times to get the hang of it but don’t get discouraged.” The boys paddled apart and their day of surfing began. After several tries the new surfers were good enough to ride the California waves.