Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Lindsay was down on her hands and knees scrubbing the cell floor with a wet towel. It was quicker and cleaner than using the same mop as everyone else. She had finished washing all of Matilda’s clothes in a tub. Matilda was flipping through the channels on her new color TV courtesy of Lindsay’s money and snacking on food also purchased by the new inmate.

“So you molested your son.”

“How do you know about that?”

“The guards read you file and talk. They wonder how you avoided going to prison then.”

“I was insane; they found me mentally beyond my senses at the time.”

“More like your family’s money bought you off honey. I know how it works. That was a while ago and you’re not in here for that; still most women in here won’t think much of you but ignore it. Nobody will touch you as long as I got you. But you’re going to make it worth my while beginning tonight. Let me make this simple for you; if you make me cum, you won’t have to go.” Lindsay looked at the fat ugly woman and wished she was dead. They she realized she had to eat this stinking woman’s pussy for at least 3 years to survive prison.

********************

“I thought we would never get home tonight. The traffic was horrible.” Melanie said to Nancy as they got out of the car and into their house in West Virginia.

“Have you ever thought about moving back to the city? Gus is grown and gone to Malibu, and the girls could go to better schools there.” Nancy asked.

“We live here for free except for utilities. You make a good argument about the school though.”

“Brian and Justin are so busy we hardly see them except when they fly in with the helicopter and we join them on those days which are two days a week.”

“I wonder what Brian would do with this house if we moved.”

“As rich as they are I doubt they would care what we do. We’re making very good money and have more than enough for a down payment.”

“I’ll talk to Jennifer tomorrow about homes available in the city.”

********************

“Fuck my arm’s killing me. It would have hurt less if they had cut it off.” Peter was in extreme pain. “I need a pain pill.”

“You have an hour to go before your next pill.” Shawn told him.

“Fuck that shit; give me one now. I’ll call the doctor and get something stronger. This shit sucks and like Brian says not in a life affirming way.” Shawn brought him a pill and water.

“Knock-knock, can I come in?” Justin said at the bedroom door.

“Hey Justin; I’m one hurting unit and taking a pain pill an hour early. I need something better.”

“We can call the doc tomorrow. Brian and I ordered you boys a new car; a red Hummer H3 fully loaded. It’s coming from San Francisco and will be here next week.”

“So the Mustang’s totaled?”

“Yes and we want you boys in a safer car from now on. That was the third offense for the drunk driver who hit you; he’s going to prison for it.”

“I hope he gets gang raped and has a taste of how bad this arm feels. One pill barely takes the edge off.”

“You had surgery; this was more than a broken arm; you almost lost your arm Peter. Let me see the bottle.” Shawn gave him the bottle and Justin looked up the drug online on their computer in the room. “This says you can have two pills safely. When did you last take one?”

“Just before you showed up.”

“Well then I’m allowing you another one; you shouldn’t have to deal with pain. Does it itch at all?”

“Yeah but I can handle that; the arm really hurts badly and it’s a deep pain too.”

“Take two pills every six hours now. I’ll call your doctor tomorrow morning and discuss the pain you’re having. We might have to go see him. I was going to Pittsburgh but I don’t really have to and don’t want to leave with an injured kid at home.”

“Thanks Justin really; I hate to be in pain.”

“Look at the bright side; your cast comes off in time for good surfing weather.”

********************

“Dad, can I stay the night with Devin?” Zack asked his father Mark.

“Is your homework finished?”

“Yeah, I didn’t have much to do anyway.”

“Go next door and ask if it’s ok with his dads.”

“OK, thank you.” Zack ran out of the house to the Kinney home next door.

“You sure made a beautiful son Mark.” Jerry said walking into the room. “Look what came in the mail today.”

“Zack’s report card; all As in all his classes. He got the genius gene from his mom not me.”

“So he got her brains and eyes, and your good looks. He’s a terrific kid indeed.”

“Brian and Justin are planning to fly out the Pittsburgh crowd in two weeks during Spring Break. We’re invited to join the party. I offered to put up some of his guests here in the house.”

“I’m good with that. How long are they here for?”

“I think four days last time we talked.”

“Maybe I can arrange a VIP tour of the studio; I may not own it but I still have my connections.”

“Who did MGM get for the movie part I didn’t take?”

“Michael Pitt; they wanted a blond so he’s going to get the bottle treatment.”

“He’s a good actor; I’m impressed. I haven’t seen him in anything recently so he probably needed the work.”

“Look at this; we have a problem with Trey.” Jerry gave him the boy’s report card.

“Ds, and one F? This sucks Jerry; I wonder if it’s puberty?”

“I don’t have a clue Mark. This hit me right between the eyes.”

“I hope he’s too young to be using drugs.”

“It happens; this is LA after all.”

“We can find out easy enough. I’ll get an agent to pick up a home test kit. First we check out his room and his computer. These are not the grades he usually makes.”

“I’ve never invaded my children’s privacy Mark.”

“It’s not invading when they’re in trouble lover.”

********************

“Hey Justin, can I stay with Devin tonight?”

“Sure Zack, does your dad know?”

“He sent me over here to ask you. He’s cool if you approve.”

“You’re always welcome here Zack. You know that. Last I saw Devin was in the media room.”

“Thanks Justin.” Zack ran to the media room and Justin remembered what he was watching. “Fuck” Justin pulled out his cell phone.

“Hey Justin; Zack talk to you?”

“Yeah Mark no problem. Devin’s watching episodes of The Tudors. Even though it’s rated R with straight sex scenes I let him see it. But it’s not my place to allow Zack without your permission.”

“Thanks for calling; the worse it might do is making him straight and me a grandfather someday. I don’t have a problem with it either. How is Devin’s report card?”

“Shit; I haven’t checked the mail; thanks for reminding me.”

“Jerry’s ok with guests in the house. Decide who you want.”

“I’ll bring over the guest list and let you pick out who you want there.”

“I think we should accommodate the ones who want to surf and swim in the ocean.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“Ok, talk to you later Justin and tell Brian hey.”

“Will do; later.”

********************

“Mark, look at Trey’s computer screen.”

“He made the fonts huge. Maybe he has a problem with his vision.”

“You can’t make good grades if you can’t read the textbooks. A boy’s vision can change at puberty; this may be all it is.”  

“Dad, why are you in my room?” Trey asked walking into his room.

“I’m concerned about your latest report card. Why are your fonts so big on the computer?”

“That’s the only way I can read the words. For about two months now I can’t see very well.”

“You should have said something. I’m taking you to a doctor. No school for you tomorrow.”

“I don’t want to get glasses; the kids will make fun of me.”

“We might get a surgery that can help you. You won’t have to wear them very long. You may only need them to study.”

“I wonder if he’s old enough for Clean Lens implants.” Mark considered.

“There’s also contact lenses; we have to do something because your grades or sad.”

“Trey, is anything else going on with you? Are you getting high or is anyone picking on you?”

“No way Mark; I just can’t read or write anymore. It’s been depressing and hard to study with a magnifying glass.”

“Anytime you have a problem son you have to tell us about it.”

“Ok Dad.”

********************

“Brian, I’m not flying to Pittsburgh tomorrow. I’m staying here for Peter. He’s in a lot of pain and I want to talk with his doctor about it. I just doubled his pain medicine after reading the dosage range online.”

“I could kill that ass hole for hitting the boys.”

“He’s going to prison; you can make his time there interesting.”

“I just might do that. I had no trouble fixing Lindsay’s wagon in the joint.”

“You never told me about that. What did you do?”

“I made sure she got a cell mate who was old, very fat and ugly and also a lesbian, and that she would have to earn her protection to make it inside prison. It was easy after they learned about what she did to Gus.”

“Wicked; I hope I don’t ever piss you off.”

“I could never hurt you. We made it this far so nothing will come between us now. She abused my son; and this time I was able to pay her back.”

“I got Devin’s report card; all As and one B.”

“Not bad.”

“He has trouble with math. Maybe I should help him with it.”

“We can get him a tutor for his age group if you like. It might be better for a teacher to do it.”

“You’re right; I might end up just working the problems for him and a trained tutor can spot his problems and correct them.”

“Still a B isn’t bad. Some teacher won’t give an A on principal.”

“I had a professor at the art college like that.”

“My finance professor was that way. He slammed my final paper and lowered my final grade. It was the only 3.0 grade I made in college.”

“I want to reward his good grades. What do you suggest?”

“You could raise his allowance like a raise on the job.”

“Excellent idea; if he keeps it up he’ll be paying taxes on his allowance by the time he’s 14.” Justin grinned and kissed his lover. “Dinner’s almost ready and Zack’s staying the night.”

“You would think those boys are joined at the hip the way they stick together.”

“The best thing we could do for Devin was move here. He’s so happy Brian.”

“All the kids are and so are we. I hated the fucking snow and cold.”

“We still have to find an office for West Coast Kinnetik.”

“I’ve narrowed it down to three possible locations; all of them are downtown and two have a heliport nobody’s using at the moment.”

“Do we really want to keep working Brian?”

“Are we going into that again?”

“I just don’t know why we work as rich as we are. A new branch is going to be a lot of pressure.”

“And if I don’t create it nearly a hundred of my people will have to be laid off. Do you want to do that? What we do effects other too Justin. Besides, who will fly me around if you quit?”

“Another pilot; Brian we could pay off the debt of this state and have a few billion left over.”

“You haven’t had a vacation in a while; why don’t you take a vacation and enjoy yourself.”

“Never mind Brian; you just don’t get it.”

“Then explain it to me.”

“First of all I don’t want to travel without my family; second of all, we have all the money we’ll ever need. Life is better at home with our family without the pressure and bullshit on the job. And I don't get to use my telescope as much as I want to.”

“How about you retire and let me work? I’ll stay at the new office here full time.”

“Would you do that? Can Pittsburgh get by without you?”

“The whale accounts are seasoned and know Cynthia and Ted well enough. They don’t need me to kiss their asses like in the beginning. Sure we can do that, and you can paint, or knit or whatever blows your horn.”

“Let me think about it. I do love to fly you back and forth however. But the art department doesn’t need me. My people or very much on top of things; I don’t feel comfortable creating a new branch.”

“Is the LA branch the problem? You don’t want to work when we’re in LA?”

“I love my free time in LA. Yeah, we’re going to lose this free time opening a new branch.”

“We can find a way to work it out. You can work as much or little as you want to. Just find me a good art director for LA.”

“I can do that. I do want to paint again. I miss it very much.”

“You can stay home in Britin and paint while I work and paint here too. I’ll get another pilot for the times you aren’t available. You can retire with your salary as a pension and of course you still own half the company.”

“You’re ok with me not working?”

“Sure, but not having you in the CEO restroom will be sorely missed.”

"I can make it up to you at night."