Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian and Justin walked into the emergency waiting room to find Tray, Jerry, Mark, Shawn and a bandaged Frank sitting down.

“Any news?” Brian asked.

“Before they went into surgery a nurse came out to say he has multiple-compound broken bones in his left arm, a gash head wound on his left temple and scalp, and possible internal bleeding from trauma impact caused by the accident. The officer investigating said the damn drunk hit his air bag and didn’t get a fucking scratch.” Tray told them.

“Who’s watching Devin and Zack?” Justin wondered.

“Frenchie, Keith and Janet are.” Jerry said.

“Where were you at when this happened, Frank?”

“We were headed home on Hwy 1, Pacific Coast Highway crossing a green light when this car plodded into us on Peter’s side. We didn’t see it coming and the car was fucking flying. The Mustang’s probably totaled.”

“Fuck this; the next car’s a Hummer tank that can withstand a wreck.” Brian said wishing he had bought a better car now for the boys instead of listening to Peter’s wish for a Mustang. “Did his side air bag go off?”

“No it didn’t; and neither did the front one.” Frank told them. The surgeon came out the doors and walked up to the waiting group.

“Peter is out of surgery now. We reset his arm, and dressed his head wound. He has a concussion but not a serious one; there’s no swelling or internal bleeding we can find. The CAT scan shows no internal bleeding. His arm was in pretty bad shape requiring surgery to fix it. He could have lost it but I’m confident it’ll be ok. He’s in Recovery now and won’t wake up for about 4 hours.”

“When can he go home doctor?”

“He can leave tomorrow morning; he’s going to have to wear a cast for 6 weeks and I’d suggest a couple days in bed allowing his head to heal from the trauma. His dressing has to be changed twice a day.”

“I can handle that; I was an EMT in college in my twenties and know how to do a dressing.” Tray said.

“Thank you doctor for letting us know.” Justin said shaking his hand. Brian was catching the breath he was holding the last 5 hours.

“Fuck me; I haven’t called Claire yet.” Brian pulled out his cell phone and called his sister.

“Hello”

“It’s Brian Claire; Peter was in a car accident but he’s going to be ok.”

“Oh my God! When did it happen Brian?”

“Over 5 hours ago; I was so busy flying back to LA I forgot to call you. Peter was driving and a drunk ran a red light and hit his side of his car. He got a broken left arm and a small head injury. They just finished setting his arm. He can go home tomorrow morning.”

“Did anyone else get hurt?”

“His friend Frank was with him and got some cuts from the broken windshield glass; he’s with me now and looks fine.”

“I’ll be on the next flight to LA. Shit, they are no flights until two tomorrow afternoon.”

“Justin, Claire can’t get a flight until tomorrow afternoon.”

“I’ll call the private jet service and get her on a flight right now.” Justin told him pulling out his cell.

“Claire, we’re arranging a jet for you. Justin will call you back with the details.”

“That has to cost a fortune Brian.”

“We can discuss advertising and call you a client making it a write off.” Brian said grinning still relieved to know Peter was ok.

“I’m bringing John with me too.”

“You both can stay at our house as long as you like or fly back with us Monday morning.”

“Ok Brian; thank you; I’ll be waiting for Justin’s call.”

“Pack for five days; later.”

“Goodbye Brian.” Justin made the arrangements for a private jet to LA and called Claire with the details of where to go and get on board.

“She should get here right after he wakes up.” Justin said.

“What did it cost me?”

“$24,000; the only jet available was a dual pilot with 28 seats.”

“What the hell; it’s only money.” Brian thought knowing he didn’t want to send Justin flying again for over 12 hours in one day.

“Tray, you can go home and get the kid ready for bed.”

“Ok Brian”

“Jerry and Mark thank you for coming.”

“If it was our kid you’d be there for us Brian.” Jerry said hugging his best friend.

“I want to find out who was the asshole who hit them.” Brian said.

“Let the police handle it Brian; we don’t need revenge trouble.”

“I plan to sue him for every dime he’s got and his insurance company.”

“Adam and Fox would love the case; they’ll take a chunk out of his ass big time.” Mark said smiling.

********************

“I can’t believe Brian bought us this jet mom.” John said getting on board and taking a window seat up front.

“May I get you a drink?” The young female stewardess asked the teenager.

“A beer”

“And you ma’am?”

“I’ll have a beer as well.” Claire said taking a chair next to her son. The girl gave them beers and walked up to the cockpit area and returned.

“Please fasten your seat belts; we’re taking off very quickly. Private jets get priority at this airport.” She told the passengers.

“How much does this jet cost?” John asked the girl.

“This flight is $24,000. You’re paying for our trip there and back.” The attendant told them as she took her seat and buckled up. The pilots taxied onto the runway and were quickly roaring the engines to full power and leaving Pittsburgh for Los Angeles.

********************

“Fuck me raw; my arm is killing me!” Peter yelled out waking up suddenly in Recovery. A nurse was right there putting an injection into his IV. Moments later he relaxed. “That’s some good stuff; thank you.”

“I was here waiting for you to wake up. I couldn’t give you anything until you woke up ok. I’m going to move you to a room now; your family is waiting for you.”

“What happened to me?”

“You were in a car accident and it broke your arm and you got an injury on your head.”

“How’s my car?”

“I have no idea; perhaps your family members can answer that question. You can see them once we get you in your room. Are you hungry?”

“I sure am; I’m a teenager and that was a very dumb question lady.”

“You must be feeling better to joke with me. Looks like you’re headed to the VIP suite. Are you a star or something?”

"No, but my uncle’s pretty rich. How long do I have to stay here?”

“The doctor signed a release for you in the morning if you’re ok.” The nurse said as she and an assistant moved him to a gurney and rolled him out of the room to the waiting elevator. He was taken to the top floor and put to bed in a very nice suite hospital room that had a separate bed and couch; and a small sink area and a microwave and refrigerator. On the wall was a 42” LCD TV screen with cable TV and all the channels including the pay per view ones. Minutes later Brian, Justin, Frank and Shawn walked in.

“Maybe now I can get some answers.” Peter said as they walked into the door.

“We were going home and a drunk hit us and destroyed the Mustang. I got some cuts but you got the worst of it. You have to wear a cast for 6 weeks but it’s not your jack off hand so be glad.” Frank told him laughing.

 “If it was I have you two to help me get off. Hey uncle and Justin; did you fly in for me?”

“You might say that and your mother and brother will be here in about an hour.”

“I’m flying so good on this pain dope I don’t care but she doesn’t know about our three way love affair Brian.”

“Oh fuck; I forgot all about that.”

“I know she’s going to give me shit about it and John will be an asshole to us. He hates fags.”

“After we made him a millionaire with Grandmother Joan’s death?” Justin asked.

“He doesn’t know you did that Justin. He thinks she had the money.”

“She was living on her Social Security check and couldn’t pay her property taxes.” Brian said. “I’ve been paying them for years. Don’t tell him; I want to see how he acts.”

“They’re flying out on a private chartered jet right now.” Shawn said. “They’ll shit when they see our house on the ocean.”  The nurse walked into the room with a tray of food for Peter and served it on a rolling table bedside.

“This room provides meals for guest if you’re interested.” The nurse told them and everyone did order a tray since they hadn’t eaten for many hours.

********************

The private jet touched down at LAX airport and soon stopped at the VIP jet area. Waiting for Claire and John was Brian and Justin’s limo and driver. Within minutes they were at the hospital walking into Peter’s room.

“Hi Mom and John; how was your flight?” Peter asked them smiling.

“How are you son?”

“Flying pretty good too on some pain medicine. You know Justin; let me introduce to you Frank and Shawn; my lovers.”

“I don’t think I heard you correctly Peter.”

“I want to get this out in the open if you’re staying with us. Me and Shawn have been together since I started to live with uncle Brian and Justin. Last summer we hooked up with Frank in Hawaii and brought him home with us. Both of them are my lovers mom.”

“Are you trying to be some kind of super fag?” John asked him with a degusted look on his face.

“I have two beautiful blond lovers so it does make me a very lucky fag. Who do you sleep with at night?”

“I’ve never heard of such a thing.” Claire said clearly in shock to Brian’s amusement.

“In the gay world it happens sometimes and they’re very happy together sis.”

“I’m glad you came to visit, and you’re going to love it here. I want this out in the open so I don’t have to hide them from you during your visit. When you see us together don’t freak out on me.”

“How is your head dear?” Claire asked changing the subject. John could not stop staring at Frank finding him so beautiful for a boy. He could tell by the pants he was wearing he had a huge cock too.

“I’m fine mom; it was just a scratch. Are you guys’ hungry? We can get food here for you if you like.” Peter told them.

“They fed us on the jet, a steak dinner; it was very good too.”

“I hope so for what it cost.” Brian said grinning. “Did you pack trunks for swimming?”

“It’s too cold to swim.”

“This is California sis and we have a heated pool in the house. You can get swimwear in Malibu.”

“So I finally get to see your California home Brian.”

“It’s our home; we also have Justin’s son there too; he’s nine now and his name’s Devin.”

“Where is his mother?”

“With her husband in New York; she had Devin for us and we’re raising him together.”

“How did this happen Peter?” They went into the story about the accident and the details.

“I’m feeling pretty tired; you guys should go home and let me sleep tonight.” Peter said.

“There’s a bed in the room; I’m staying the night with you.” Claire said.

“You don’t have to do that mom; my boyfriends might want to stay with me too.”

“Shawn has classes tomorrow, and so does Frank.” Justin said.

“What am I going to do?” John asked.

“Come home to a house full of faggots and take your chances.” Brian said with a smirk and making Justin laugh.

“Everyone is paired up but my very young son so you’ll be safe there.” Justin told the shocked teenager. “We live right on the ocean.”

“I might like that.” John said still looking at Frank taken by his beauty. Shawn and Peter both noticed it and smiled.

********************

The limo pulled into the estate and everyone entered the house. Frenchie had snacks ready but no one was very hungry after eating at the hospital. John was put in a guest room next to Frank and Shawn. They found a pair of trunks that would fit him and the boys decided to have a late swim before going to bed.

While playing in the pool without realizing it John was getting close to Frank when he could. For the first time in his life he was turned on by a boy. His long beautiful blond hair, golden tan and giant dick was too much to resist even for a straight teenager. Boldly he grabbed Frank’s dick under water so Shawn couldn’t see it.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Whispered Frank to John.

“Just playing around; you fool around don’t you?”

“I thought you hated fags.” Frank said as his cock grew harder from being touched.

“Dude; you too pretty to be a fucking boy; I’ve never seen a girl as hot as you look.”

“Well you can cop a feel but that’s all; we don’t fuck around with anyone.” Frank told him.

“Don’t you want to suck my dick? Don’t you want to get a straight guy?” Shawn heard them across the pool and watched the conversation.

“No I don’t; you want to suck the hottest cock you ever saw? Go for it.”

“I thought you said you don’t fool around.”

“Being you have such a problem with fags; I thought it might be good for you to experience a hot cock in your mouth if you can cover your teeth.” John pulled out the 10 and a half inch cock from Frank’s trunks and then went down underwater. John began to suck on Frank’s monster cock with a passion until he had to stop for air. He came up to find Shawn was beside his lover grinning at the homophobic boy who just put a dick in his mouth and loved it.

“Well John; this is your lucky day. I’m going to let you suck our lover off and find out what you’ve been missing all this time.” Shawn said grinning. “Peter won’t mind if that’s all we do with you.”

“I’m no fag.”

“Nobody said you were; Frank’s too hot to resist. I can understand that. Fuck; lots of guys at school who are straight cruise Frank every day.”

“Let’s go to our room and teach this lad how to enjoy a big hot cock.” Frank said jumping out of the water with a huge hard on in his trunks. Shawn and John followed him. It was clearly obvious that John was excited too. They dried off and went into the bed room. Frank removed his trunks and lay down on the bed. Shawn took off John’s trunks to get a good look at his impressive cock just smaller than Peter’s. Frank waved his huge cock and smiled.

“Come and get this hot dog boy.” John climbed on the bed and took the cock into his hands and put it into his mouth bobbing up and down on it making the lovers smile. Shawn was feeling up John’s body and playing with his cock now aching it was so hard.

“Breathe through your nose; cover your teeth with your lips and tighten your mouth as you suck on me.” Frank instructed the beginner. As John improved on his cock sucking skill Shawn decided to reward him and began to suck John’s dick lying under him on the bed.

No girl ever sucked his dick as good as Shawn was doing him and the thought of sucking the most beautiful boy he ever saw was turning John on to no end. Within a couple of minutes both boys grew close to climax.

“John, you know what the biggest lie in the world is?”

“No” John said as he went back to sucking with a passion.

“I won’t cum in your mouth.” Then Frank took the boy’s head and shoved it down on his monster cock as he blew a huge load into it of his hot sweet semen shocking John but not in a bad way. John held the load in his mouth and pulled up spitting it on the bedspread. Shawn stopped sucking him off.

“Lay on your back and I’ll finish you off.” Shawn said. John lay down and Shawn went to work deep throating the boy in earnest. Frank moved up and started kissing John sticking his tongue into the straight boy’s mouth searching his teeth and cheeks for his flavor finding the taste of his seed still there. John played with the blond’s hair. Moments later the expert cock sucking skill of Shawn had John shaking and cuming hard. The boy held the load and then went into the bathroom to rinse out with mouth wash. John moved his hands over Frank’s hot muscular little body.

“That was fucking amazing. I’ve fucked lots of girls and never got off that good before. I want to do it again.”

“We never trick with anyone but since you’re Peter’s brother and he was afraid of you being an asshole to him we decided to do this with you. Now you sucked a dick and got yours sucked off; you know how much fun it can be, so don’t give your brother any shit.” Frank told him.

“I haven’t got off yet.” Shawn said walking back into the bedroom.

“Want to fuck a virgin?” Frank said smiling as he played with John’s virgin hole. “To suck me again John; you have to earn the privilege.”

“You got to wear a condom.” John said automatically.

“No problem”