Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

The young men got into their room, closed the door and were nude in record time helping each other out of their clothes exploring as they went. Patrick marveled at the toned muscular surfer body of his taller new long blond haired boyfriend with the most amazing deep blue eyes accenting his angel face. Randy was sheer beauty on every level. Despite his short five foot five inch frame; he sported a huge near nine inch cock thick and cut making the younger blond boy’s mouth water for it again. Due to hours of nude tanning he had the hottest golden brown tone skin from the Hawaiian sunlight. Patrick couldn’t find a flaw on his friend’s young body; not a freckle or pimple anywhere and no scars.

Randy was taken by the youthful beauty of his friend, his twink like features were adorable on him; he was slender but not skinny; petite in statue inches shorter than himself. His young teenage frame had the curves of a boy with the promise of a beautiful man to be. But the most striking thing about Patrick was his perky round hot firm small bubble butt that begged to be fucked just looking at it. He had a hot twink package with a cut seven inch cock and a perfectly shaped head. Randy imagined eating this boy all night long from head to toe and going without sleep to have that pleasure.

They lay on the bed kissing deeply and searching within each other’s mouths for more taste, more heat, and more sparks which was happening in abundance between their young bodies. Like two swimmers in sync they went into a sixty nine position without words; both knowing what they wanted next. Each boy took the other’s cock into his mouth and began to worship the male beauty, savoring the taste of their first love again. In a race of pleasure the boys work hard to bring the other one to orgasm. Patrick studied Randy’s cocksucking technique of deep throat on him and did his best to do the same for his lover. Soon both boys calmed down and got into a rhythm of sucking together for several hot minutes of tasting hot young pre-cum oozing out promising a much greater reward of fluid soon. Both boys felt the approaching climax together and working like a finely tuned machine they brought each other to climax within moments of the other. Each boy swallowed the hot sweet young nectar of his lover; hypnotized by the rare quality only very young semen can be.

“That was so hot!” Randy commented panting for air. Patrick was shaking from his orgasm and not yet able to speak clearly but he could nod his head agreeing with his mate. Randy took the lead and climbed on top of the smaller boy kissing him deeply and sharing his precious young seed with him. This only excited the younger boy more as he dreamed of that huge rod taking his small virgin tight ass only minutes away from now. Randy ran his hands over the small boy’s body feeling the softness of his young skin, the perfect tender feeling of his very twink male beauty all over. For the first time in Randy’s young life he had very strong feelings for Patrick he couldn’t explain. Like two powerful opposite magnets they were drawn together and now inseparable. The younger boy glowed in Randy’s vision like a dream come true. All he wanted to do was love this boy with all his body, mind and soul. And the look in Patrick’s eyes said “take me; I’m yours.”

Randy rolled Patrick onto his stomach and licked down his back to his beautiful ass and spread his tight cheeks apart so he could taste the target of his innermost desire. Patrick was in a trance of sensual overload as the older boy began to rim him with expert precision darting his powerful tongue deep into the virgin territory never touch by a man’s tongue before. Without thinking about it Patrick’s body raised his ass higher inviting more of the delightful sensation of his lover’s preparations for what was to come. Randy gently ran his hands up and down the small boy’s back sending soothing messages of confidence and the silent promise of greater pleasures.

Reaching for the night stand; the lover took the lube and warmed it in his hands carefully before beginning to apply it liberally on the brave boy under him about to find out the joy of letting yourself be totally loved by a beautiful young man. Very gently he entered the virgin hole with his index finger loaded with warm lube and probed very slowing causing no pain for the bottom’s first time to be breached from the outside. Slowly he began to fuck that hot tight ass with his finger and soon he wiggled it around looking for that special spot and when he found it Patrick gasped out loud with the electric wave of sexual shock coursing in his loins. Like throwing a magic switch Patrick raised his ass demanding to be fuck and soon. Randy grinned and then proceeded to widen the bottom to be with two fingers making Patrick swoon and moan out loud his joy. When he was taking three fingers in and out rapidly the small boy was raising his ass with each entry of the fingers demanding they go deeper; take him deeper into this cave of love he was entering into for real.

Realizing it was time; Randy put tons of lube on his huge cock and on the head and got into position for their maiden love voyage together.

“Relax, and when you feel me starting to go in; try hard to take a crap; it’ll open you up and you should fell no pain baby.”

“OK; do it.” Randy placed the head of his dick in position and began to apply pressure; Patrick followed the instructions and swiftly the huge cock slid deep into the virgin ass for the very first time. The small boy was too shocked with feelings to say anything and Randy drove home all near nine inches until he was lying down on the small round tight hot firm little bubble butt impaled with his massive thick love tool. Randy stopped moving to let the boy adjust to his very manly size. He began to kiss Patrick’s back and rubbed his soothing hands up and down.

“You are so beautiful to me; this is the hottest ass I’ve ever been inside; words can’t say how good this is.” Randy felt the boy relax under him and he slowly pulled out his cock and slowing drove it home hitting the prostate gland sending such a wave of sexual shock so powerful; the smaller boy passed out for a few moments.

During those moments; the fucking began; Patrick woke up feeling the loving fullness of being taken by his beautiful hot stud lover with a growing passion of speed, depth, and power. The boy relaxed totally enjoying the sensation of that hot huge dick beginning to pound his small tight ass and by instinct he raised his hips up welcoming all the top could give to him.

“I love this ass! So I’ll keep it.” Randy said grinning and laughing with joy as he pounded away with tears of joy in his eyes; driving the new bottom into bottom boy heaven and training him for many more beautiful hot moments of young fucking to be between them. At that moment the magic of lovers happened when each found his place in the play of love and loved his character, and was willing to devote his body and soul to performing all the acts of their drama together mutually dedicated to the cause of love in their play of new found love for each other.

“Your too hot and tight baby; I can’t hold out anymore; I love you Pat!”

Both boys were shaking like leaves in a storm; the intensity of this moment took them both by great surprise. Patrick never felt happier. Randy realized this was the first time he ever said “I love you” to anyone and it felt so right to say it. In his heart he knew now what love felt like for real.

“Thank you lover for the most wonderful first time a boy could ever hope for. I don’t know what could top that.”

“Believe me Pat; I do respect your amazing butt.” Both boys began laughing as they slowly came down from the mindblowing high of their first time.

“Are you ready to top me now?” Randy said grinning. “Don’t be gentle; just jump in and tear it up.” Patrick moved off the huge dick and got ready for his turn into manhood with eager youthful anticipation.

Needless to say the new couple only got two late morning hours of sleep but needed no more with their batteries fully charged with devotion and the joy only lovers get to know.

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are greatly appreciated and help the story happen.