Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Late at night Jenna snuck into Gus’s room locking the door and climbed into bed with him. Gus had dozed off but woke up the moment he felt her beside him. He wrapped his arm around her and they began to kiss passionately.

“Wow; you got a big one.” Jenna said with awe.

“That feels so good.” He told her.

*********

“Was that good for you?” She asked him.

“Way good. Teach me how to make you feel good.” Jenna smiled and did just that.

********************

The next morning Gus woke up with Jenna still in his arms; they fell asleep together during the night. He gently shook her awake.

“Oh shit; what time is it?”

“It’s early; you better go back to your room Jenna.” Gus kissed her goodbye and she quietly left to go get into her own bed fondly remembering her first night together with the boy she was falling in love with. Before falling asleep they had quite a night of exploration, love and fun. Jenna lay down and closed her eyes and got a couple more hours sleep in.

********************

Brian woke up feeling his blond lover sucking his dick in his special way to say good morning to a new wonderful day. Nobody could give head like Justin could and within moments Brian moaned and shot his load into the man’s mouth who swallowed it whole. Brian shoved Justin down and returned the favor. Then the lovers got up to shower where Brian was ready for a shower fuck which Justin was more than willing to provide.

Braced against the glass wall slave Justin submitted to his master’s lust under the cascading hot waters of the royal bath. With wild passion the king took the boy’s ass deeply and rapidly pounding into him reaching as deep inside as he massive tool would allow him to go. Slave Justin pushed back his beautiful round firm ass onto the invading tool of flesh with each determined stroke it made. The king held on to his young ass cheeks firmly and with a loud groan the mighty king came inside and once again proved his domination over the tender blond slave boy. Justin smiled loving the royal good fucking the king gave him this morning.

Brian washed Justin’s hair massaging his scalp almost putting Justin asleep again it felt so good. Minutes later they were dressed and ready to start the day. Downstairs they found Tray making coffee and starting breakfast. Tray enjoyed these days the whole family was together; like a picky cat the chef adopted the Kinney family as his own and wouldn’t work for anyone else at any price.

********************

Justin touched down at Pittsburgh International Airport making a perfect landing. Jason commented how good his flying was getting. They taxied to their terminal and soon the party exited the jet. Jason warmed up the helicopter and soon took off with the first load of passengers headed to Britin. Thirty minutes later he returned and got the second group of people. Inside the housekeeper had started a huge fire in the fireplace and kept an eye on it until the travelers arrived. They she retired to her home in the pool house.

Tray made a late night snack and everyone had a bite to eat before turning in. Jenna came to Gus’s room again so they could enjoy some time alone together.  Once again they fell asleep together in each other’s arms.

The next morning Justin sent Brian to go have coffee as he checked on the kids and found Jenna’s bedroom door open and the bed not slept in. He found her sleeping with Gus fully clothed in her pajamas. Gently he woke up the girl.

“Oh no, I fell asleep here last night.”

“I won’t tell if you won’t tell. Get up guys and get ready for breakfast.” Justin said grinning.

“Thanks Justin” Gus said smiling.

“You’re both lucky it’s me finding you this morning and not Brian. Don’t push your luck.” On that note Justin left the room. Jenna followed him out of Gus’s room and went to her room and got dressed. Gus got ready to. The weekend was pleasant and Jenna enjoyed Britin, especially Justin’s art studio and pool area.

*********************

The Kinney family and Jenna arrived at Debbie and Carl’s house at one Sunday afternoon for a pasta lunch. All of the Pittsburgh clan was already present when they arrived. Carl was feeding Hunter and Tiffany’s daughter Roan a bottle as the parents watched on. Emmett and Drew were in conversation with Ted and Blake about something; Michael and his Mark were helping Debbie in the kitchen. Jennifer and Molly sat at the table in the kitchen taking a break letting Michael and his lover fill in. 

“Come on in boys and girl; we were waiting for you guys to get here.” Debbie said as they walked into the house.

“Who’s the new pretty girl?” Emmett asked looking toward the newest lovers in the family.

“This is my girlfriend Jenna; this is Auntie Em or Emmett and his boyfriend Drew Boyd. He’s a football player.” Gus told her.

“Was a football player, I retired this year Gus; hello Jenna and welcome to Pittsburgh.” Drew said first.

“And a blond girl too Gus; taking after your father I see?” Emmett joked with the boy.

“Not really Em, she just happened to be blond. This is Ted our accountant and his lover Blake. That’s Hunter and his wife Tiffany and their daughter is Roan in Carl’s arms drinking her bottle; he’s Debbie’s husband and an ex Pittsburgh detective.” Gus continued the introductions. Soon everyone was mentioned and honored and Jenna couldn’t possibly remember all the names but it didn’t matter.

“Let’s get the food on the table so we can eat. I know the Kinneys want to fly back this afternoon.” Debbie said beginning to lay out the food. “You kids sit here next to us so I can make sure you eat enough.” The teenagers were ordered at the table beside the main kitchen table; true be told Debbie wanted as much time with the kids as she could get. After everyone was served Brian was ready to say something.

“If I can have all your attention please; Justin and I have sold Babylon.” Brian told the shocked crowd.

“Well there goes our favorite night club. The new owner will probably make a shopping center out of the block. The land’s worth more than the club.”

“What would you do with it if you own the club Emmett?” Justin asked him.

“It’s a historical landmark in gay Pittsburgh; I’d keep it exactly like it is now.” Drew reached into his pocket and handed a piece of paper to Emmett.

“Happy Anniversary Em. I bought Babylon for you.” Drew told him with a kiss. Everyone began to whistle and applaud.

“I own Babylon? I have so many ideas to improve the place.”

“Will you keep Lee as your manager? He has served us well for many years and was never a dime short on the money.” Brian asked him.

“I like Lee; we sure will Brian. I just hope he likes some of the changes I’d like to do to improve the club.”

“Like any business it’ll make you more or less money depending what you do to it.” Brian said.

“Planning more drag shows Emmett?” Justin asked him.

“No; I was thinking about making the club more competitive with the other night clubs on Liberty Avenue; a better happy hour, a grace period of no admission charge early in the evening to draw the crowd there early; longer hours open and to arrange for another parking lot for our guests with a valet service. We should apply for an after hour’s license to stay open past the drinking hours.”

“You might be on to something Emmett; all of those are excellent ideas. I think the community will like those changes.” Justin told him.

“I’d hate to see Babylon ever close; Vic loved it there very much; we had a lot fun visiting for drinks and watching the kids dance.” Debbie remembered the good old days.

“How is the clinic doing Blake?” Brian wondered.

“Real well; we stay full constantly and most of our clients are insured making it easy to get paid; the indigents get us a government grant and their checks takes longer but we finally get paid for them too. Our success rate is 77%; that many clients stay off drugs for at least a year to the best of our knowledge which is a very good average.”

“Justin honey; don’t be upset but the city replaced that lamp post you met Brian under.” Emmett told him.

“Damn you Emmett Honeycutt; you had to tell him about the lamppost.” Brian said clearly upset. “I might as well tell you; I bought the lamp post from the city. We can decide where to put to put it: Kinnetik Tower’s lobby, Britin, or Malibu. I was saving it for your birthday Sunshine.”

“How in the world did you get our lamppost Brian?”

“Connections and money make things happen Sunshine. I didn’t want to take a chance it got lost in time. How did you know the new one’s different Em?”

“I carved your initials on the old one; the new one doesn’t have the carving on it.”

“Where would you like to put it Justin?”

“It would make a great front yard light at Britin for now. We can always move it later.”

“Then that’s where I’ll have the electricians put it next week.”

“Aren’t those 480 volt lights?” Ben asked.

“They can rewire it for 110/220 volts household current.” Brian said. “Michael, how have you been?”

“Mark and I still work for Kinnetik as you know; we’re taking college classes’ part time. I don’t know what I want to do but Mark’s studying to be a cop.”

“Carl said he can get me on at Pittsburgh PD.” Mark mentioned.

“They’re always looking for fresh people at the force; it won’t be a problem getting you on.”

“Kids, how do you like living in Malibu?”

“We love it Debbie, the weather’s warm, the ocean is beautiful, and we mostly have sunny days. You have to visit us soon.” Gus told her. “You could fly back and forth with my dads one weekend.”

“Yes, Debbie and Carl should fly out for a visit and see our new home.”

“How can you invite us and not the whole crowd?” Debbie asked as she reached for the salad.

“We can’t handle the whole group at one time; of course there are hotels and we could charter a big jet for everybody.” Justin thought. “June would be a good time to visit.”

“Party, party, party, party….”  The teenagers began to chat at their table.