Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Heah asshole why didn’t you invite me to your fucking party?” A boy said approaching Gus shoving him wanting a fight. Gus reached for his watch and pressed the panic button. All the Kinney kids wore one specially designed with an alert button for their bodyguards with GPS tracking and a pointing locator system. Gus was on school grounds during a recess period when a boy nobody cared for came up and tried to make trouble.

“What gives you the right to shove me around? If that's how you make friends no wonder you don’t get invited to parties.”

“You won’t be such hot shit after I fuck up your pretty face you rich fuck.” The boy swung at Gus and he ducked the punch and side stepped away from him. His guard sized up the situation grabbing the bully by the neck.

“Who the fuck are you?” The boy yelled at the guard.

“Your worse fucking nightmare.” The guard dragged the boy toward the office but first he banged his face into the side of the door real hard. “Sorry about that.”  Inside the boy was locked in a room and Gus was called to tell them what happened. Jenna and several students came and backed up his story. That plus the guard seeing the boy try to start a fight ended his attendance at this nice private school forever. Soon everybody knew you don’t fuck with Gus Kinney. When the agent reported the incident to Brian and Justin in Pittsburgh Brian smiled.

“Junior high is such a violent time to go through.” Brian phone rang with Gus calling.

“Hey son; have any excitement lately?”

“A little, but I don’t think I’ll be seeing any more fun since my goon broke that dude’s nose in front of everybody. It was so funny dad.”

“I hope his parents try to sue me; then I can buy their employers and fire their asses.”

“Would you do that?”

“Son, you don’t want to know how far I’ll go to get even with somebody.”

“I can’t wait until my Karate is good enough not to need the guards.”

“You always call the goon Gus; you never know when one of these guys might pull out a knife or gun. Promise me to always use your button.”

“I will Dad; it was so much fun to see him in action.  The bully got thrown out of the school. Nobody wants to mess with my goon now.”

“What started the fight to begin with?”

“He came up and called me an asshole and asked why he wasn’t invited to our party and then he shoved me and said he would smash my rich pretty face in and took a swing as the goon showed up and saw it all.”

“Have him get the boy’s name and do a background check. We need to watch for any enemies.”

“Ok Dad; everything’s ok here. He was a problem before he came toward me. Nobody liked him. Rumor has it his dad’s an employee at the school but I don’t know what he does; it made it possible for his kid to go here without tuition because I don’t think they could have afforded it.”

“Our agent will find out everything.”

“How’s Pittsburgh?”

“Cold and windy”

“See you Wednesday night?”

“That’s the plan sonny boy.”

“Sorry about this stuff Dad.”

“No problem; now you know why I have the agents; sometimes we get into trouble just for having money.”

“No kidding; he came out of nowhere.”

“How far away was your agent?”

“Not even 10 seconds away.”

“Good; talk to you later.”

“Later Dad”

 ********************

“Everyone is talking about your security guard and how he smashed that guy’s head into the door Gus. How did he know you were in trouble?”

“They just do; no matter where I am they know things. That’s their job.” Gus was told to never tell anyone about his safety features or systems. He could endanger his whole family. It wasn’t he didn’t trust Jenna; this was family secret information.

“I wonder if his parents try to make trouble for your parents.”

“Let them try; my dads can eat them alive.” Gus said with a smile. “The bodyguard’s an ex-cop and expert witness. The bully started the problem and my hired guard legally ended it.”

“I’m glad you didn’t get hurt.”

“Not much chance in that happening; those guys are close as my shadow all the time.”

********************

Brian told Justin all about the bully incident with Gus at school earlier.

“Do you want to go home sooner this week?”

“We don’t need to; everything’s under control there. They have to report any incident no matter how small it is. The agent blended in with the faculty like a teacher and was there for Gus in seconds.”

“I’m beginning to have doubts about the safety of that school Brian.”

“This is junior high and boys fight; it happens anywhere. Jerry and Mark never had a problem there with their kids. I say we overlook this. Our kids like it there. Next year Gus starts high school and it’ll be all different.”

“I remember the bullying I put up with at St. James Academy and it was the best high school in Pittsburgh.”

“Well you came out with a target on your back. Gus doesn’t have that problem. Some kid was jealous of him and that’s pretty normal.”

“OK; I’m glad Gus wants to study Karate though.  It can’t hurt.”

“Agreed; you want to go home early today? I’m all done; how about you?”

“Yeah, we can leave; let me call Jason for our lift.”

********************

“Hello”

“This is Principal Rowe at the Malibu Academy; are you Jerry Griffin?”

“Yes I am.”

“I have you on record as the contact person for Gus Kinney Monday thru Wednesday.”

“What’s happened to Gus?”

“There was an incident during a recess period when a boy tried to pick a fight with Gus.”

“Is Gus in trouble?”

“Not at all; he was the potential victim; the other boy is totally at fault with witnesses including Gus’s security detail that broke it up. I wanted to inform you it happened and the other boy is suspended from our school permanently. This wasn’t his first problem.

“Was Gus injured?”

“No, the boy threw a punch but Gus dodged it and his security man took the other boy into custody and brought him to the office after breaking his nose on the way into the building.”

“Good grief; they don’t like anyone threatening our kids. Are the boy’s parents upset about this?”

“Not at all in fact they offer their apologies for the incident. His father’s a janitor here and doesn’t want to make trouble. Frankly his son wasn’t the caliber to attend here but we gave him a chance.”

“I see; we’re willing to handle his medical expenses.”

“It happened on school grounds so it’s covered under insurance. No problem Mr. Griffin. I’m curious why you’re listed as the contact instead of his parents.”

“They’re in Pittsburgh running their company the first three days a week. We’re neighbors and best friends; I suggested they put their kids in your school where I have put my kids.”

“You’re Trey and Janet Griffin’s father?”

“Yes I am. Do you know what the fight was over?”

“The boy wasn’t happy not being invited to a party last Saturday night at the Kinney residence.”

“I doubt Gus even knows him until now. Thank you for calling me.”

“Glad to do it; have a nice day.” Jerry closed his phone and told Mark what happened.

“Should we call Brian?”

“I’m sure his agent already did.  He was there and stopped the fight.”

“I hope that’s the end of it.”

********************

“Do you think your parents will let you stay the night at my house?” Gus asked Jenna.

“I won’t know without asking them. It might be a split decision on this one.”

“They’ve met my parents, seen the house and know we have tons of spare rooms.”

“And they know we can sneak out and see each other at night.”

“You just have to play all innocent and wonder why they don’t trust you; works every time.” Gus said grinning. Jenna remembered the size of Gus’s penis and got excited at the idea.

“I’ll talk to them tonight. I’d like to do it very much.”

“Me too” Gus grabbed her books and walked her to class.

********************

“No way little lady are you spending the night with a house full of men.”

“A house full of gay men except for Gus and his little brother; are you joking with me? Don’t you trust me? If I wanted to do something I wouldn’t have to spend the night to do it. I could do it at school.” Jenna stared at her parents and quietly walked out of the room.

“What can it hurt Martin? Gus seems like a very nice boy.”

“I’m not worried about Gus; our daughter’s the one to be concerned about. She’s getting too serious with that boy at her age.”

“Dear you wouldn’t let her date until she’s 30 if you could have your way.”

“35”

“I’m going to make sure it’s ok with Gus’s parents and let her go.”

“Saturday night sounds like a good night for a double Valium.”

“We’ll have the house to ourselves.”

“Make that a double Viagra then.”

********************

Gus brought up the idea of Jenna spending Saturday night at their house. Justin grinned and Brian was on the verge of a panic attack but stayed silent. That told Justin to take charge and he gave Gus permission for it to happen. Gus thanked his dads and left the room.

“You know damn good and well what they will do in the middle of the night Sunshine.”

“No we don’t; and if they do play I’m sure Gus will be careful.”

“They’re too young.”

“In some countries they’re married at 12.”

“Oh you had to say that; it doesn’t help the situation one bit.”

“I’m so glad we don’t have a daughter; you’d be hopeless and she’d be miserable. They’ll be safe in our home; it could be worse.”

“I don’t like it.”

“Is this a double standard? We did it for a gay son his age; do we have a different standard how to raise a straight one? Is that fair to him?”

“Fuck Justin; you should have been a lawyer.”

“At his age I expect them might fool around but they're not ready for intercourse and don’t even know how to do it.”

“At 14 you know how to do it.”

“We can put her in the room next to us.”

“The way you carry on when I’m fucking you; that’s not a very good idea.” Brian was now smiling.

“Then we trust the kids to be ok.”

“I’m leaving it to you to make sure our son has condoms just in case.”

“Since he’s your son I better buy the big ones.” Justin kissed Brian and went shopping.