Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Shawn didn’t wake up as Frank enjoyed a morning fuck inside Peter’s tight young ass; he pounded the boy with a youthful tempo of power, speed and talent. Peter loved being woke up with that monster surfer boy’s dick shoving inside him; he raised his ass high allowing Frank deep entry and fell into a trance of love feeling the fullness of that giant cock taking him. As Frank approached his climax the motion of the bed finally did wake up Shawn who opened his eyes to see his lover getting fucked; a sight that made him smile. Frank came and pulled out of Peter and grabbed the towel to clean up a little.

“Are you good for one more?” Shawn asked the beautiful long blond haired boy.

“Sure; what time is it?”

“Six twenty; we got time.” Shawn said handing the lube to Frank who got them ready. Peter got up and went to shower. Frank got on top of Shawn and shoved his massive cock home putting a huge grin on Shawn’s face. He fucked the other blond with a passion trying to make him cum without touching his self. Within a minute he knew he did just that by the sounds Shawn was making. Frank came again and pulled out of Shawn’s tail and rolled him over so he could suck off his morning woody giving him two climaxes this morning. Shawn lay back enjoying the attention by the hot young lover making sure he got his too. Peter was coming out of the shower as Shawn climaxed in Frank’s mouth that swallowed his sweet hot twink load. Then the last two lovers went to shower together. Including the time it took to wash all of Frank’s hair they finally got dressed and went to the kitchen to start their day.

********************

Brian was fucking Justin awake in bed pounding into his perfectly round gym tight firm bubble butt putting a smile on the blond’s face as he loved morning sex with his lover. Brian was considering taking the day off and staying home to fuck all day. With a mighty groan he came hard inside his younger mate and shook from the intensity of the climax. Justin turned around and kissed Brian’s lips.

“Good morning”

“Any morning inside your ass is a good morning Sunshine.”

“I had to get out of that hospital so I could get my ration of dick daily.”

“I was missing you something fierce too; Devin took my mind off it but it was still hard on me missing you.”

“Well I’m home now and we can make up for lost time. We need to shower and go to work.”

“You are staying home until you finish all the medicine young man.”

“Fuck, what will I do all day?”

“I’m sure your youngest son has ideas for that.”

“He’s outgrowing his clothes; we could go shopping. How’s the weather?” Brian picked up the remote and turned on the local news channel.

“In the news we had a single car accident with the driver, Lindsay Peterson, hitting a tree on Royal Lane at a high rate of speed last night at 12:30 Am. Police suspect alcohol was involved. She’s in critical condition at Pittsburgh General Hospital with multiple injuries. In other city news….”

“Fuck; do we tell Gus about this?”

“We can pretend we don’t know about it Justin and put it off so he can go to work like normal. There isn’t anything we can do about it anyway. I’ll tell him at work after learning more about her condition.” Brian picked up his cell phone and called Melanie.

“Why are you calling me this early Brian?”

“I just saw on the news a drunken Lindsay Peterson made her car have intercourse with a tree near her house last night.  She’s in critical condition at the hospital. We decided not to tell Gus.”

“Thanks for letting me know; I won’t mention it in the helicopter. I wonder how bad off she is.”

“Cynthia has connections at the hospital; we’ll find out more at work.”

“See you later Brian.”

“Ok”

“Mel didn’t know yet?”

“No, she agreed not to tell Gus about it.”

“She was probably driving her mother’s Cadillac; it’s brand new too.”

“She probably totaled it from the sound of the accident.” The lovers went into the shower and got ready for the day.

*******************

Everyone was eating breakfast; Devin was sitting beside his dad and Gus beside Brian.  The weather was predicted to be 72 degrees and clear skies; perfect to go shopping.

“Devin; I’m staying home today and we’re going shopping to get you some new clothes.”

“What happens with my old ones?”

“If they don’t fit you anymore we can donate them to charity.”

“Some lucky boy will end up with amazing clothes soon.” Brian said smiling. Jason walked into the house and got a cup of coffee.

“Good morning Jason; nice day to fly isn’t it?”

“Perfect weather Justin; I’m going to take the bird to the airport after dropping you guys off and refuel.”

“Do you think we need a new helicopter Jason?” Brian asked him.

“Not at all; that one’s fine with low hours considering its age. If you take good care of one they’re good for twenty years or more.”

“Those sky cars are supposed to come out next year.” Justin mentioned.

“I’d rather wait and see how safe they are before we have one. Too much of their flight safety depends on computers in my opinion.” Jason told him.

“I noticed reading about them that if the computer fails you have the parachute and that’s it. I’d hate to come down on a power line somewhere.” Justin realized.

“They might be the future but let’s wait and see how safe they are to fly.” Brian added. “We have excellent flying machines now; why take a chance on new technology first?”

“The claim the final sky car model will be so easy one will not need a pilot’s license to fly; that troubles me putting people in the sky without proper training. Air traffic congestion could become a nightmare.” Jason told them.

“I can’t see them selling them to people without a pilot’s license; there’s too much to know about flying and sharing the airspace.” Justin added. Breakfast remained normal and soon the Kinnetik group going to work today was on board the helicopter and headed to the offices.

********************

“Brian, my friend at the hospital read the computer file on Lindsay Peterson.” Cynthia said over the inter com.

“What did you find out?”

“She was wearing a seat belt but struck the tree at a high rate of speed; she broke her collar bone and got cuts on her head. She has a concussion and internal bleeding from the seat belt across her organs. They’re waiting for her head injury to get better and considering exploratory surgery for the internal injuries.”

“She’s unconscious?”

“Yes”

“Thanks Cynthia for your help.”

“It didn’t happen; he could get in a lot of trouble telling me this.”

“It didn’t happen; no problem.” Brian called his son on the cell phone.

“Hey Dad”’

“Come to my office when you’re free Gus.”

“Be right there.” Minutes later Gus walked into Brian’s office.

“What’s this about?”

“Your mother wrecked her car last night; she’s in the hospital right now.”

“How bad is she Dad?”

“She hit her head and broke a collar bone; they think she might have internal bleeding. They have her unconscious to allow her head to heal up. The police think she was drinking Gus. No other cars were involved and she hit a tree near her house on Royal Lane driving really fast.”

“There’s nothing we can do; would you send flowers or something?”

“Sure; that’s a good idea. I just thought you needed to know the truth.”

“Thanks Dad; I’ll get back to work now.”

“What are you working on?”

“I got this idea to advertise the GM crossovers as kid friendly.”

“I’m looking forward to see what you come up with; that could earn a good bonus.”

“I think you and Daddy Justin will like it. Let me finish my concept panels first.”

“Ok”

********************

 “For the last fucking time Bill; I’m in a relationship. Stop hitting on me or I’ll report you to HR.” Frank told the other artist determined to get into the blond’s pants at any cost. This time Tim over heard the conversation.

“Bill, go to my office.” The offending employee left to the boss’s office. “How many times has he bothered you Frank?”

“This makes seven since I started to work here. He just won’t take no for an answer.”

“You should have told me about it the second time it happened.”

“I didn’t want to get him in trouble Tim. I’m not a rat.”

“You have the right to a safe comfortable work area; he’s in the wrong and I’ll deal with it.”

“Will you just give him a warning or something? I don’t want the guys here mad at me for getting him in trouble or anything.”

“Nobody will be mad at you; sexual harassment is against company policy. Since he’s an artist he’s over you and that makes it worse. I have to give this to Kevin and let him decide how to handle it. We need a written statement what has happened to you with him please.”

“Do I have to do that?”

“Do you want the harassment to stop? Do you want him to learn not to do it to the next young man working here?”

“Yeah; ok I’ll do it.”

“Give it to Kevin in HR; go write it up now.”

“Ok sir.”

*******************

“Hello Tim”

“Justin, I’m making Frank file a sexual harassment complaint against Bill today; he’s been hit on seven times before I discovered it.”

“His work has been for shit; move him down to Junior with a written warning in his file. One more incident and he’s fired.”

“That was my thinking too; I suspect he may be using drugs by his attitude.”

“Demand he get tested and let’s see what he’s up to.”

“When will you be back?”

“When my master Brian says I can return to work.” Justin said smiling.

“Other than the problem with Bill everything’s running smoothly here.”

“Frank’s a beautiful boy and I can understand someone wanting him but the first no should have ended it.”

“He didn’t want to rat on his co-worker; I overheard him telling Bill the next time he would report him. Frank said this was the seventh approach.”

“If his drug test is dirty insist on treatment or he’s fired.”

“Ok Justin; get well and we’ll see you soon.”

“Bye”

********************

“Bill, I’m putting a written warning of sexual harassment in your file. If you’re found guilty of this type of incident again your employment is terminated. I’m also requiring you to be drug tested today; here is the address of the clinic to get tested. You’re off duty now with pay to get it done. Return to work tomorrow; you’ll be transferred to the junior art department on the 18th floor tomorrow.”

“I want to appeal Tim sending me to junior.”

“Justin Kinney is sending you to junior; Tim had nothing to do with it and since Justin is an owner of the company you have no right to appeal his decision unless you want to face Brian and I’d advise you against that; he would just as easily let you go right now. Frank’s a member of their home and he might take your actions personal.”

“Frank lives with the owners? Is that his relationship; with Brian and Justin?”

“It’s none of your business but he’s in a relationship with their oldest adopted son.”

“Oh, ok.”

“Go take care of the drug test Bill. You’d be wise to stop thinking about Frank.”

 ********************

Kevin Gelden, the HR director of Kinnetik, walked into the main art department to find Frank at work drawing a new ad.

“We’re moving Bill down to junior and he was reprimanded for his actions against you. You must tell me if you have any more trouble with him or anyone.”

“Everyone is cool with me except for Bill; thanks for taking care of it. I was about to file a complaint anyway but Tim overheard me telling him off.”

“We needed to address Bill anyway; his work has gone downhill and we suspect drugs.”

“Don’t suspect; he offered for me to go to the restroom and do a bump today.”

“Did you see the drugs on him at work?”

“Yes, he showed me the vial and said it was Coke. I don’t use drugs at all and I’m still a kid; it was creepy of him offering me dope.”

“Very creepy indeed; thanks for telling me. I’ll handle it without him knowing you told me this.”

“Thanks Kevin.”

Save