Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“If you had the ideal staff for security; how many people would you have able to repel and defend an armed robbery invasion on the island?” Jerry asked his resort manager and chief of police.

“If we were attacked by an armed militia it would take a small army to defend this island. If a small band of bandits attempt to say rob the resort office or take some hostages perhaps 30 more men to mainly guard the island from intruders when they arrive would be enough to secure this place good.” The police chief told him. The manager nodded his head.

“We could lessen the risk of an attack by going electronic for the staff’s tips. When they want to pay one of the staff they can call in the amount and the staff member verifies it on the phone; we add it to their room tab and they pay at check out. We make sure their credit card has the money at the time of the transaction electronically.” The manager said. “With all this cash we’re sitting ducks here.”

“How hard is it to set up an electronic system?” Jerry asked him.

“I’ll put four guys on the phones just for that purpose. I can have it set up in about 2 days.”

“I’ll still raise security by 30 men. You hire them and train them.” Brian, Mark, and Justin listened to the business conversation. Make sure you still have the best communication equipment and fire power for a worse case situation here.”

“I’ll get it done Mr. Griffin. We should have AK-47s to best defend the island.”

“I heard some boys don’t turn in their cash; this is going to piss them off.” Jerry mentioned.

“Technically we don’t know they’re violating the law; are that it will upset them. I doubt they’ll complain about it and reveal who they are to me.” The manager said.

“Any other issues we need to address while we’re here?”

“Things are running very smoothly; my suppliers are first rate and we get fresh sea food daily from the fishermen. We’ve seen no evidence of drug use with the staff; and everyone gets along real good.”

“Make medical checkups mandatory for the staff members. I want them tested every two weeks.”

“We should hire two nurses on staff for the workload that will cause.”

“Take care of it.  I want things as safe as possible for the young staff working here.”

“Ok sir; I’ll put out the call for the nurses today and order the additional testing kits and equipment.”

“Has any ships had any problems with the harbor?” Justin asked.

“None; it was dug out 20 feet deeper than what is needed at low tide. It’s a good thing we have it; the waves in the winter are huge on this island outside the harbor.”

“How are reservations going?” Brian asked.

“We’re booked solid for five and a half months in advance with more reservations up to a year away; that’s not including your deluxe penthouse suites.”

Our private estate will be finished before we return. Go ahead and lease out the penthouse suites when we leave. What do they go for?”

“$2,000 a night each; that’s an additional $8,000 per night.”

“It’s enough to pay for the power plant diesel fuel at least.” Jerry said. “We leave for California tomorrow; call me if you think of anything else to discuss.”

“Will do sir; we have a great bunch of people working here. I see no trouble.” Jerry and Brian shook his hand and the chief of police; then they left the office.

********************

“Boy these waves are incredible!” Peter commented as he paddled up to Frank and Shawn.

“This is what I’ll miss about living here. I would surf in the mornings and work the afternoons and evenings. Some of the most generous guests found me surfing; they loved the hot blond surfer boy image and my big basket.”

“What’s the most you made from one guy?” Shawn asked him.

 “This one really nice old man in his mid-fifties paid me six grand to spend the night with him. All he did was feel me; give me head a few times and wanted to hold me all night in bed. It was too easy. The deal was five grand and he tipped me an extra thousand. I got some regulars who’ll be sad I’m gone.”

“They’ll find another boy; there’s plenty here to choose from and they’re hiring more soon.” Peter said. “Are you still comfortable leaving with us tomorrow?”

“Yeah; I’m looking forward to it. I’ve grown quite fond of you two this week. I’ve had way more fun they with these old guys slobbering all over me. I wanted a smart young lover I could trust and this way I get two; sweet deal for me. Here comes a good wave.”

********************

The next morning the huge helicopter arrived to pick up the Kinney family with one more twink addition to the group. They flew to the airport and got out beside their private jet. Justin and Jason got on board and warmed up the bird and did the pre-flight check list. The fuel tank was topped off as ordered. They could make it from Hawaii to Pittsburgh non-stop at Mach .92 just under the speed of sound.  The flight was expected to take about eight hours with a jet stream head wind most of the way slowing them down. They could request a different altitude to avoid the worse of it. The luggage was loaded and everyone got on board and strapped into their seats for liftoff.

“How long has Justin been flying?” Frank asked.

“About 2 and a half years now; he’s really good at it too.” Peter told him. “The other pilot Jason has thousands of hours in the air. He use to fly commercial jets for a living before they hired him for their company.”

“This is a beautiful big jet; could I ask what it cost you Brian?”

“$78 million out the door including a custom bedroom in the back if you boys get tired or want to join the mile high club together.”

“Could we have a couple of beers first?” Peter asked him.

“I guess that would be ok with me; wait until we take off first.” Justin got taxi instructions and headed to the runway. The airport gave them VIP treatment and put them ahead of the commercial jets for a quick take off. Soon the mighty engines powered up and they raced down the runway to a sure lift off. Minutes later after reaching cruising altitude Jason turned off the seat belt sign; Brian got up and served beers to everyone who wanted one.

“I had meals stocked on this flight so we can eat half way there.” Brian said. “Eight hours is too long to go without food and be comfortable; this way we don’t have to stop to eat somewhere.”

“Brian; Ted isn’t going to like us having Frank now. He’s very old fashion about love. I smell trouble. Could I live at your house with Peter and Frank from now on?” Shawn asked him pleadingly.

“Let me consult with the assistant CEO of household affairs.” Brian got up and walked to the cockpit area.

“Sunshine; Shawn wants to move in for keeps; he thinks Ted will freak about Frank.”

“Ted’s a funny person; I was having the same thoughts how he would handle this. I’m all for it; he practically lives with us anyway. This just makes it official.” Brian pulled out his phone and called Ted.

“Hello Brian”

“Hi Ted; were flying back right now. I called to ask you something. The boys want to live together full time; the Mrs. is ok with it and so am I; will you let Shawn live at our house?”

“I’ll sure miss not having him around. He means a lot to Blake and me.”

“We should think what’s best for the children not for us Ted.”

“I’ll still put him through school Brian. I promised him that.”

“So your answer is yes?”

“He’s sixteen and can legally leave if he wants to. We might as well let him have what he wants this time. They’ve been together long enough to see it’s a stable relationship.”

“Now that we got that out of the way are you sitting down?”

“Yes”

“Their relationship now has a new member; they took one of the boys working at the resort and brought him home with them. He’s 17 and a real knock out with really long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes and his brilliant. He’s interested in majoring in marketing so we’re going to give him an internship until school starts.”

“I’ve never seen a three way love affair work out. Somebody feels left out eventually.”

“They want to try it. The boys have been together constantly for a week and only grew closer; Justin and I both are very impressed with the lad. I’m going to use him in advertising for something; maybe GM; he’s that hot looking Ted.”

“This will end up breaking them up Brian.”

“You don’t know that Ted. Besides being hot he’s very well endowed and they both love it.”

“You’re taking this all very easy Brian.”

“You have to give them room to grow and experience things. Once you see how crazy they are about Frank you’ll understand why Justin and I think this situation’s different.”

“I wonder how Claire will react to this.”

“She doesn’t need to know; Peter’s 18 now and she has no interest in his gay life at all. We haven’t heard from her in months.”

“I saw Gus at Debbie’s house Sunday; he sure is missing you guys.”

“I’ll make it up to him; he was too young to go to the island.”

“How was it there?”

“This was the smartest thing we did since creating Kinnetik Ted. It’s a fucking major success and the boys and girls working there are too hot to describe.”

“How are you so sure the boys can handle a complex relationship?”

“I see no jealously at all; this morning when I went to wake them up they were so cute all cuddled together for the night; they just fit together beautifully Ted. When you see how foxy Frank is you’ll understand how both boys could go nuts for him at the same time. They didn’t look at another boy all week long. They love this kid, and he cares enough for them to leave a job paying him thousands a night to be with them. If I told you how much money he’s coming home with him you wouldn’t believe me Ted.”

“Well if he’s got money he’s not a gold digger.”

“Think of a short young Mark’s body, with over 10 inches of cock and blond hair half way down his back like straight silk.”

“He does sound special in looks at least. I guess we can hope for the best.”

“Come over tomorrow night and have dinner with us. It’s going to be too late tonight in Pittsburgh by the time we get in with all the time zones we pick up on the way.”

“Your house at six?”

“That’s early but sure; it gives you time to relax and get acquainted before we eat. How are things at the office?”

“No problems; Cynthia handled everything like a champion. You made money of course.”

“See you tomorrow.”

“OK, tell Shawn we love him.”

“Will do; bye.” Brian then walked back into the cabin.

“If the new puppy promises not to piss or shit in the house Justin says ok.”

“Right on; thank you Brian.”

“I called Ted and told him about everything.”

 “Oh shit”

“He’s ok with you living with us; he’s withholding judgment on your 3 way love affair. Basically I conned him into giving you the green light to fuck your brains out.” Brian told them smirking. “He sends his love.”

“He doesn’t think we’ll work out.” Shawn said.

“That shows us what he knows.” Peter said.

“Guys; Blake is his first and only lover; he has little experience in that department. Justin and I know if you care enough about each other to make it work you can make it work.”

“We’ll prove him wrong Brian.” Peter added.

“Frank; have you been in a relationship before?”

“Never; I’ve had lots of offers but they were too immature or too old. Peter and Shawn are the first ones to really interest me.”

“My bet is you boys will do just fine.”