Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Very slowly Frank shoved his hung cock into Peter’s tight ass allowing the boy to adjust to his size inch by burying inch. He reached down and with his hands opened Peter’s cheeks and drove his stiff rod all the way home.

“AHHHHHHH Shit!” Peter was panting heavy but he loved the monster dick inside him. Frank began to slowly pull out and move back in breaking in the boy for a good fuck. Peter raised his ass to shove that entire fat snake inside with each entry. Within moments Frank realized Peter was ready and began to fuck with fury.

“OH my god! Fuck me man. Fuck the shit out of me.” Peter closed his eyes and began to enjoy the best fuck of his young life. Frank was a gifted top and his huge dick assaulted the boy’s prostate gland sending shocking waves of passion throughout his body.

“You’re really tight; this is some good ass.” Frank said as he rotated his hips to explore every inch of Peter’s young bum. As Frank fucked Peter, Shawn was beside them rubbing his hands up and down Frank’s incredible body that was lean and muscular; he had a six pack stomach and wide shoulders. Frank was only 5 foot 2 inches tall and 125 pounds soaking wet but he was built like a brick shit house and muscular with no visible fat. Years of surfing gave him the perfect body.

Peter closed his eyes hypnotized by the passion taking over his nervous system. After a couple of minutes the fuck made Peter climax on the sheets under him. After 14 minutes of mind blowing fucking Frank moaned and shot a huge load filling up the maximum sized condom. Totally spent; he laid down on Peter’s back trying to catch his breath.

“That was so hot to watch.” Shawn said. Peter turned his head and kissed Frank letting the boy drive his tongue deep into his willing mouth. Frank pulled out and removed the condom placing it in a wastebasket.

“I don’t care what it takes Frank; you have to belong to us.” Peter said. “I promise you the most amazing life of limos, bodyguards and the best clothes and a chef to die for who feeds us.”

“We have an indoor heated pool too. And acres of land and motor bikes to play with.” Shawn told him.

“After that fuck I’m in love with two blond boys now.” Peter said as he grabbed Frank for a searing kiss.

“Me too Peter; we have to take this guy home.” Shawn said grinning from ear to ear.

“Frank; you’re too good to be working here like this; I know I can get Brian and Justin to put you through school with us.” Peter said.

“I really like you guys; I’m willing to try it. If things don’t work out I can always come back here I guess. I like my lovers young and don’t care much for the older men who hire me. I’ve had lots of offers to be a millionaire’s puppy and turned them all down because they were too old. You guys are perfect but a three way love affair is unusual.”

“We can make this work Frank. Shawn and I have been together for years and we’re very stable in our relationship and there’s plenty of you for both of us.” Peter said grabbing that monster dick and playing with it. “Once you test clean and promise to only have sex with us we won’t need condoms with you.”

“I fucking love it raw. I’m sold so now you have to sell the idea to the rents.” Frank laid back and let the two boys worship his body; he loved their attention and they were hot too for his pleasure. Frank played with Peter’s near nine inches and thought he would love to get fucked by it.

*******************

At dinner Frank had gone home and dressed casual and was no longer in a loincloth; he sat between Peter and Shawn. As the meal progressed Peter decided to raise the question.

“Brian, we’re in love with Frank and want to take him home with us. His only request is help going to college with us. He’s agreed to joins us but we need your permission.”

“HA HA HA HA HA!” Justin busted out laughing. “Sorry for laughing Peter; I bet 50 grand with Brian, Jerry and Mark you would ask us this. Thanks for a quick 150 grand kid.”

“Can we have him please?” Shawn asked. Justin looked at Brian and smiled cocking his head. Brian smiled back and nodded yes. All three boys let out a breath they didn’t realize they were holding.

“How much money have you made here Frank?” Justin asked him.

“I have a tab at the main desk and I provide a good chunk of their cash flow. I’ve been here a month and made over 128 grand.”

“Well I’m giving you the 150 grand I won off this bet so you have a good stockpile of a trust fund to start out with us. We’ll pay for your college; what do you want to major in?”

“I’m not sure but maybe marketing.”

“Do you know what we do besides own this resort?” Brian asked him.

“No”

“We own Kinnetik Advertising in Pittsburg. Do you have the imagination for it?”

“I sold and designed ads for my high school paper and everybody said I was great at it. I’m also an artist.”

“Sounds like you found a keeper boys. He can intern at work until school starts.” Justin told them.

“I’ll write you a check when we get to our rooms.” Jerry said smiling. “It’s going to a good cause.”

“Too bad he’s off the market now; I was hoping to sample Frank myself.” Brian said. The boys looked at each other and started laughing.

“Can we pimp you out one more time?” Peter said barely able to get the words out.

“Only if I get Justin too in the deal.” Frank said smiling at the older blond who was still amazingly beautiful. Now Justin started laughing.

“Mark and Jerry; you want a piece of this?” Shawn asked them.

“No thanks; you boys have fun. We don’t even suck outside of our relationship.” Jerry said.

“No insult intended Jerry and Mark; I didn’t agree to two pimpings guys. One last trick to retire.” Frank told them as he loaded up his plate with more lobster tails.

“Shit Brian; how long has it been since we shared our bed with anyone?”

“About nine years I guess but this one’s worth it Sunshine. Once I get him I’ll leave him alone; maybe.”

“You guys sure you want to share your new playmate?” Justin asked.

“Yeah; we can reward you two for letting us keep him. If he tops you Justin; you might want to leave Brian behind.” Shawn told him and meant it.

“He’s that good huh?”

“YEAH!” Both boys said at the same time making the adults laugh.

“Frank, we might like to use you in advertising. Interested?” Brian said.

“Sure; that pays good money I’ll bet.”

“It beats selling your peter to the wolves here for sure.” Justin told him.

‘I’m really glad for this opportunity with you guys. I was only working here long enough to make money for college. I’m going to miss surfing's my only regret.”

“Mark and Jerry have a home on the ocean in Malibu. We visit there all the time and surf.” Peter said.

“We can keep you busy working and studying Frank. Have you finished high school?”

“I did the 11th grade and got a GED to stop going. Public school was so boring for me. I practically aced the GED exam. My parents said I could leave home when I finished high school so that motivated me to get it done.”

“I’d like to see some of your art Frank.” Justin said. “I’m an artist too.”

“I have some drawings in my room. I don’t have too much to pack; this is my best outfit.”

“You can be my new Ken doll to dress up.” Justin said smiling at him.

“Well they’re going to need to tailor a double E cup for his basket.” Peter said creating a new wave of laughter.

“I’m willing to wait until our doctor checks you out after we get home.”

“I’ll test totally clean Brian. I’m the most careful boy on the island and get checked weekly at the infirmary.”

“Did you guys use protection today?” Justin asked.

“We sure did Justin; just because you know.”

“OK”

********************

After dinner they had drinks in the lounge. They Frank took them on a tour of the island at night in a golf cart built for eight passengers. The trails were just wide enough for the cart and well lighted with a minimum of lights in the trees. The tropical sounds of the ocean in the background and the parrots singing their noises told you this was Hawaii; very beautiful and romantic. At all the huts they visited they found guests having a great time with one or two of the hot young staff members at their service. Guys were sucking dick on the beaches as the boys lay back enjoying the blow jobs and nobody cared when they drove by.

“Jerry I’d say our little adventure in business is a fucking success.” Brian said when they returned to the resort.

“We’re clearing over a million a day and the boys and girls or moving over half a million each day. I’m going to increase the security; there’s too much cash on this island tempting a robbery attempt.”

“I wonder if we need to fear the IRS with the staff.” Brian thought out loud.

“We do it legally Brian; we turn in our cash and run an account at the office. They have earnings records on us so we know how much tax to pay.” Frank told him.

“Adam made me set it up legally for the staff Brian so we wouldn’t get into trouble.”

“We can’t fly off the islands with a load of cash anyway. They’ll see it in x-ray at the airport and question us about it thinking its drug money. So we leave with a pay check from the resort with taxes taken out first. I know a few of the boys mail their cash to someone main side by UPS to avoid the taxes but I don’t do that.”

“Computers will catch up with them eventually. There’re taking a huge chance doing that.” Brian added.

After two more drinks and watching the boys and guest dance together the party went upstairs to retire. Peter, Shawn and Frank got naked and into bed.

“I’m willing to let both of you fuck me; you first Shawn since your smaller and can break me in before Peter has a go at it.”

“I hate condoms.” Shawn said.

“I trust you guys; and I swear I’m clean; nobody’s been in my ass until now for months and I tested no STDs last Monday. It’s not too risky when they only feel your body and suck you. So the slight risk I have is syphilis or gonorrhea in my cock and my gaydar can spot somebody infected; I have a guardian angel who whispers to me if somebody’s no good. ”

“I think its ok Shawn; let’s show Frank how much we love him.” Frank laid down with a pillow under his hips rising up his small round bubble butt. He was so short he looked much younger. Shawn greased up his ass carefully preparing him for entry and then his cock. Slowly he went inside their new lover.

“Wow; you’re really tight dude.”

“I’m good; go for it.” Shawn started to fuck the blond with a passion overwhelmed how hot and tight he was. He could tell Frank didn’t bottom often since he felt like a virgin ass to Shawn. The boy’s ass was such a great fuck Shawn climaxed within a minute.

“Loverboy you’re going to fucking love his little ass.” Shawn said as he pulled out and grabbed a towel cleaning up Frank’s rear and his own cock. Peter greased up and got into position. He then entered Frank making the boy moan.

“Slow; that’s a big one.” Frank said. After a minute Peter was buried in the butt and waited for him to adjust. When Frank raised up his ass in a silent signal he was ready Peter began to fuck him loving the vise like grip of his love tunnel on his own impressive cock. Peter placed both hands on his little ass cheeks holding them together as he kicked up the RPMs and began to fuck Frank with an animal like passion.

“OH this is one sweet tight ass.” Peter said as he pounded relentlessly in and out putting a big smile on Frank’s face. The boy knew he had no problem letting his new lovers take him anytime; especially Peter who was an amazing top and made sure Frank knew he was getting fucked. Peter held out as long as he could but the intensity of the fuck took control and soon he shot his twinkie massive load deep into their new playmate's hot little round firm butt. “Ah ah oh yeah dude; fuck you’re so hot.”

“Both of you were a fun fuck. Now Peter; I’d like to break you in some more.” So they changed positions and soon the master young top was fucking madly inside Peter’s ass once again making him spontaneously climax spoiling the sheets. As Frank pounded his young ass, Peter was sucking his lover in front of him and licking his balls which Shawn loved so much.

Before the night was over Frank had fucked both boys twice before they enjoyed a group shower and went to sleep; Frank cuddled up behind Shawn and Peter did the same behind Frank. When the two beautiful blond boys fell asleep Peter was still awake thanking his lucky stars for these two hot young lovers who now belonged to him. He played with Frank's long beautiful hair before finally falling to sleep.