Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Everyone boarded the sleek 62 foot yacht and they headed to Avalon, Catalina Island for New Years. The location chosen was good for gays with families. Mark took his time driving the boat and in just under 2 ½ hours they arrived.  They pulled into the dock space at the hotel and the security men tied up to secure the yacht. One man would stay with the yacht all the time and switch everyday with another man to keep from getting bored. Ricky was the only agent not on yacht duty. Hotel porters came and took their luggage and they checked in.

Once in their room they changed to more comfortable clothing and everyone went to eat lunch in the seafood restaurant inside the hotel. Everything about the place was five star qualities.

“What can we do when you are partying in the bar tonight?” Zack asked his father.

“There’s a nightclub here for kids so everybody under 18 gets to party there.” Mark told them. “Of course your agents will be with you but you can have fun. This is a higher class of kids staying here and several have gay parents. You guys should have a great time with no problems.”

“Can we have a drink later?” Toby asked him.

“Maybe you and Keith can have one or two beers in our rooms later on.” Mark said.

“Let us polish off a bottle of good champagne.” Keith said smiling. Mark looked at Jerry.

“One bottle only; between the two of you should be plenty. You’re going to get a buzz on it.” Jerry said.

“Magnum?” Keith asked with a smirk.

“Mess with me and you’ll get a half bottle.” Jerry said winking at Mark. After the drinks arrived then came the cold shrimp cocktails with seafood sauce. There was three huge bowls with jumbo shrimp in them for the group and about 12 shrimp in each bowl.

“You can make a meal out these guys; their huge.” Blake said picking up a six inch shrimp and dipping it in the red sauce.

“I would have ordered octopus but the kids don’t care for it.” Jerry said.

“They’re chewy tasting and weird; like eating rubber.” Keith said with a face making Toby laughed. Soon all the shrimp were gone and the main course meals arrived as ordered. Conversation ended in respect to their hunger at the moment. Brian and Justin could tell the quality of freshly caught sea food over what they got in Pittsburgh. Even a few hours of shipping changed the flavor.

“This is the best seafood I’ve ever eaten.” Ted said with meaning.

“This certainly is a great improvement over any meal back home.” Blake added. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement but continued to dine. Once the meal was over the kids went to the video arcade to play as the adults had coffee after the lunch.

“I was thinking Mark; the huts on our island should have different themes: S&M, cave, Victorian, tropical, Roman, Egyptian, basic poverty straw huts, and maybe a big tree house too if we can find a tree for it.” Justin mentioned.

“That would be fun; I’m sure we can think of more themes too.”

“How long before we can have some blueprints to consider Jerry?” Brian asked.

“Probably about 3 months; I’ll get a team on it right away after the holidays. My attorneys Adam and Fox will have our corporate charter to sign when we return to Malibu and before you leave. Since we’re doing an equal partnership we each get a stock certificate for $250 million initially.” Jerry said.

“I’m going to work up some drawings for the grand resort hotel deco.” Justin mentioned.

“I’ll have my people at Babylon watch for very hot twinks to hire soon.” Brian said smiling. “I’ll ask Melanie and Nancy what would make the idea resort for lesbians and I might also do some public research on it.”

“One thing I can get started quickly is construction of the runway on the back of the island and our home there. I’ll pick a stock set of prints for the house about 10,000 square feet I guess will do. We’ll need a power plant and water system installed. Those things can be done pretty fast.” Jerry told them.

“Have an attorney make it a private island with a no fly over zone and landing there by plane or boat by invitation only except in an emergency.” Brian said.

“In a sense we’re building a small town on the island. We’ll need homes for the workers to live in or they get rooms in the hotels and that hurts profits.” Justin thought.

“I’ll construct maybe 100 studio apartments behind the resorts for the young staff that doesn’t commute from the main islands.” Jerry said for a solution. “Maybe more once I determine the amount of staff we’ll need there.”

“I just realized how damn cold it’s going to be when we get home again. “ Brian said.

“You’re welcome to build a house on our Malibu land and move here.” Jerry said.

“Justin would love that but everything we own is based in Pittsburgh Kinnetik wise anyway. Besides we have to stay put for the kids in school; Devin starts September in elementary school.”

“We could fly out here for the weekends.” Justin said grinning.

“Were going about this all wrong.” Brian said.

“It was just an idea Brian.”

“Not what you said Justin; how to market our island. We’re planning to build a multi-million dollar resort and that’s a huge mistake.”

“What’s the alternative?” Mark asked.

“Keep the island as primitive as possible; grass huts; dirt floors, limited electricity, flame lights. Make it a true real island paradise full of beautiful boys and girls playing, surfings, partying, swimming; build structures just strong enough for the weather. Keep the island as basically native as possible.”

“That would be very unique; we could build that native island for next to nothing. It would be unlike any gay resort in the world. A true island paradise far from modern life; back to the basics of simple living and loving.” Jerry was awed by the idea.

“We don’t design a resort; we design the perfect tropical paradise island.” Justin said grinning. “We keep it eco-friendly, maintain the natural beauty; make sure the parrots are healthy and plenty; the flowers blooming, and create an environment our visitors will never forget; from a gay and tropical theme. I have to study all our photos of the island; can we create a waterfall; is there an ideal place for a native pond for swimming? Brian this is so hot.”

“What hot twink wouldn’t want to live in paradise making tons of money and living with more beautiful boys to be friendly with?” Keith said.

“We need basic electricity, water, sanitation, and food service.” Jerry considered the basic utilities.

“We don’t put in a runway. We don’t disturb one acre of natural flora there. We have a shuttle boat to the island from the main island at the airport. We could ferry 300 people at a time to the island maybe a heliport but no more.” Justin said.

“We could have chartered yachts and sailboats. Surfing lessons and scuba or snorkeling; I can see all kinds of ways to make it fun for the visitors.” Mark considered more possibilities.

“In all the large trees we build a tree house for the guests too. Keep 200 or 300 hot boys and girls there constantly and bring in 3,000 guests at a $1,000 a day to stay there with everything included but tipping the boys and girls. They can be dressed like the kids in the movie Blue Lagoon.”

“If the staff will let them eat for tips the island reputation will grow and we could be booked solid for weeks in advance.” Brian thought coding his words so the kids didn’t understand.

“We have 737 acres; part of it can be for men and part of it for women.” Justin said. “Boys’ Paradise isn’t the right name though with marketing for girls too; maybe Pink Island or Gay Blue Lagoon.”

“We’re certainly on to something here. I say make it $500 a day per person to fill up the island constantly and we can make $1.5 million a day gross revenue. After expenses we should clear about a million a day.” Brian realized the profit potential. “The island would more than pay for itself the first year.”

“What do we pay the staff if they get to make huge tips?” Mark asked.

“They get room and board and the right to live and love in paradise. They can make thousands a week in tips if their hot and friendly.” Brian said.

“This is incredible; I’ll have all the photos blown up and sent to you Justin; I trust your artistic eye to design the island. Do you have time to do it?”

“He’ll make time Jerry; this is a priority job for us to get done so you can put it together.” Brian told him.

“I can’t wait to jump on this; I’m having flashes of ideas already.” Justin said with excitement.

“How old do you have to be to go to the island?” Peter asked.

“Sixteen’s the age of consent in Hawaii; that’s the minimum age to be on the island to be safe.” Jerry said.  “We don’t want problems with the law there.”

“It’ll be manageable with smart security there making sure the crowd’s legal. Hawaii will love the tax revenue they’ll make off of us. We’ll create our own licensed gay police staff keeping the main island cops off our island.” Brian said.

“I’ll incorporate the island as a private city and club. We’ll background check every potential visitor or staff member. We can stop trouble before it reaches the island.”

“We have to research the weather and make sure we build it safe enough for the worse storms.” Jerry thought.

“We still need a decent name; give me some time to think about it.” Justin wheels started spinning; Brian could hear his little blond head in action and he knew outrageous profits would result.