Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is dedicated to my 1,300th reviewer: cakdg. Thank You!!!

Brian, Justin, Tray, Peter, Gus, Devin, Danni, Brad and another security man, Ted, Blake, and Shawn were on board the Gulfstream 550 jet as it touched down at LAX in Los Angeles California to begin the holiday time with their friends in Malibu. Jerry and Mark had extra bedrooms built next to the pool room extending the size of their beach estate creating plenty of room for guests. Zack was excited to see his buddy Devin again.

They exited the jet inside Jerry and Mark’s private hanger at the airport and entered a stretch limo waiting for them. After a few minutes allowing the security people and hanger staff time to load their luggage they were soon on the way to the Malibu estate. Within minutes they arrived and entered the beautiful all wood and glass home of the multi-billionaire couple and their family. The first thing Justin noticed was the sound of Janet playing Christmas songs on the grand piano. The housekeeping and security people took the luggage to their rooms. The staff hung their clothes and puts items in the drawers. Everything was put away for the family ahead of time.

Jerry and Mark met them at the door and led them into the bar room for a drink. Trey and Gus took off with Peter and Shawn to go see the ocean. Soon Devin and Zack followed with a security agent in tow.

“I invited Hunter and Tiffany to come too.” Jerry said.

“You should have told us; they could have joined us on our jet today.”

“They had a dinner with Debbie planned first on Sunday and will fly out Monday on our jet.”

“I forget their daughter’s name; how old is she?”

“Two and her name is Roan.” Mark said to them.

“So we get to have a 2 year old among all these boys for the weeks.” Brian thought.

“They’ll go see Tiffany’s family for part of the vacation. I’m letting them use the jet. Let’s take our drinks onto the back patio and watch the ocean. The kids are already there.” Jerry led the visitors through the house to the back side patio. Ted and Blake marveled at the beauty of the ocean location right on the water just about 40 yards away.

“Guys, how about we go to town and get you some wetsuits and surfing boards today?” Mark said to Peter, Shawn and Gus. The boys showed they loved the idea and soon Mark called his driver to take them into downtown Malibu to a surf shop. The items could be bought and the store would deliver them at the estate minutes later.

“Get a suit for Brad too; I want Gus’s body guard in the water with him.” Brian said.

“He’s a big guy; I hope I can find a wetsuit his size.” Mark thought looking at Brad’s frame. “Our agents will be in the water with us and they’re trained for ocean rescue.”

“I guess that’d be ok.” Brian accepted the compromise of security. “If you can find a suit for him I’d still like another man in the water.”

“There're three stores in town; I bet I’ll find one somewhere.” Janet came out onto the patio to see the visitors.

“Hi Justin, Brian; glad you made it to see us.”

“I had to visit my favor girl Janet. How’ve you been?”

“Great; loving the holidays from school; Dad are we still taking the yacht to Catalina Island Monday?”

“That’s the plan unless our guest wants to do something else.”

“That gives the boys two days to surf first before a boat ride; that should be good.” Justin said.

“My driver’s out front; let’s go spend some of Jerry’s money guys.” Mark said grinning as he kissed his lover and led Gus, Peter, Shawn and Brad to the front to the waiting car.

“They’ll be gone for a while; it takes time finding the right suit and board not to mention Mark gets lost in a surf shop.” Jerry commented.

“Janet, do you like to surf?”

“Not really; I only go in the water in the summer time when it’s warm. We have an indoor heated pool without sand in your shoes or other difficult places.”

“What’s your rule on the youngest child and the water Jerry?”

“Zack can’t get on the back patio or near the ocean without someone with him. He only gets in the water with a life jacket on and he can’t try to surf yet; not until he’s at least 10 years old.”

“Boys will be boys; how do you keep him from trying to get back here?”

“I always have an agent in the back of the house on guard duty. He knows it’d be useless to even try to sneak out here. Actually he’s kind of afraid of the ocean; his first experience with a rip tide frightened him pretty good.”

“I’ll make sure we give Devin the same rules.” Justin said.

“What’s new with you guys?” Jerry wondered.

“We bought 3,000 more rental units in Atlanta recently. Landed about 150 million in equity in a foreclosure auction doing it; it has a great cash flow for us and pays for itself in about five years.” Brian told him. “After that it’s free money from the peasants.”

“I probably should invest more but I like to stay liquid with my cash.”

“I should feel guilty drinking so early in the day but we’re on vacation so I’m going to make me another Cosmo. Who needs a fresh drink?” Everyone said they were still good so Justin left to make his drink.

“He’s just like Mark; both of them don’t look like they’ve aged a day for years.”

“They have that youth gene I guess Jerry; Justin will always be my twink at any age. We moved him into my office so he can be the actual assistant CEO and he’s proven to be quite bright in the job. I can leave the company in his hands with confidence.”

“You guys make a great team. How rich are you now?”

“I’d say we’re pushing 20 billion there about.”

“You’ve almost reached me and Mark in wealth. We should pool our money and buy a country somewhere.” Jerry said with a smile.

“Perhaps a tropical gay kingdom full of beautiful boys and we can own the best gay tourist resort in the world full of the finest young men to entertain our guests for an outrageous fee to visit there.”

“There is an island we can buy and develop for that.”

“Where’s it located?”

“Hawaii; it has 737 acres and we can add a landing strip there. People can fly into Hawaii and get on a hop plane to our island. The age of consent is 16 there. There is a law against sex with anyone under 14 by anyone 5 years older. It’s one of the most liberal states in the Union.”

“So we could hire guys as young as 16 to work there. What will the island cost us?”

“The list price is $300 million. Another $125 million could develop it with a grand resort and runway. We should add a boat dock area too.”

“Let’s set aside $500 million for the project. We should fly out and check the island next week. I’d rather do that then go to Catalina Island.”

“The security guys can watch the kids while we go to Hawaii. We can use your jet.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

********************

Melanie knocked on Michael’s front door; Mark answered and invited them in to find Michael sitting down in the living room.

“Hello Melanie; JR.”

“Hi dad; how you been?”

“Good”

“Michael, here is a Christmas present for you from Brian and Justin.” Melanie handed him an envelope. Michael opened it and pulled out some papers. They stated a court order for the sealing of his criminal record. “Your record has been sealed; you’re no longer an ex-felon. I got the motion approved Wednesday.” Michael was so moved he hugged Melanie who graciously accepted the gesture.

“I don’t know what to say. This means so much to me to have a clean slate.”

“And we have a little girl who wants to spend some time with her father.” This was the first time Melanie offered for Michael to have time with Jenny Rebecca since he attacked Justin years ago.

“I’d love that too JR. Stay with us as long as you like.”

“I thought maybe she could stay for 3 days before we fly to my parents for Christmas.”

“Certainly; we had no special plans this would be great right Mark?”

“Sure; we’d love to have her here.”

“I wanted to make sure it was ok first; her luggage in on the front porch.” Michael went outside and brought in her things.

“Well little lady; we’re going to have an early Christmas for you before you and momma go out of town.”

“I would like that dad. Can we visit the Aquarium at the zoo?”

“You beat we can.” Michael said fighting back tears of joy for being able to be with his daughter.

 ********************

“Mark’s a very good teacher; the boys are doing great on the surf boards.” Justin noticed. They watched the boys surf as Danni ran up and down the beach keeping an eye on the boys too.

“Kids take to surfing really quick for some reason. They have a better sense of balance they we old folks do. I can surf but with some effort to stay up.” Jerry told them. “How long is our flight to Hawaii tomorrow?”

“About four and a half hours as the crow flies. That’s pushing our bird at 600 miles per hour.” Brian informed him.

“I put a hold offer on the island last night subject to our inspection within 10 days.”

“What did you offer?”

“$277 million and they accepted it.”

“What kind of resort do you have in mind?”

“I’m planning two hotels; one will cater to the middle class and one for the upper class.” There will be a total of 1200 rooms when both are built. The rich resort is first to go up. It’ll have 500 rooms starting at a $1000 a night with a $5000 week rate. The best rooms will go for $25,000 including beautiful young servants who will cater to the uber rich faggots wanting to be pampered by the beautiful boys of our island.”

“We have to be careful not to be running a male brothel there.”

“Only boys who are 18 and older can work as escorts on our island and they work independently of our operations. Our servants are for looks and service. If they choose to have sex with the guests it’s between consenting adults and not our business.”

“You know very well what will happen there.” Justin said.

“As long as we aren’t making money off them having sex no crime is committed. We’re proving a safe open environment for gay people to have fun; that’s all.”

“Will we also cater to lesbians?”

“Their money is just as green and pink as the boys; I think it’d be wise to do it.” Brian said.  

“That’s part of my plan; gays spend a lot of money on vacations; this’ll be very popular to visit an island in Hawaii that is all gay.”

“Clothing optional on the beaches” Justin said smiling.

“Ha! That will pack the hotels for sure.” Jerry said smelling the money already.

“Separate beach for the lesbians would make them more comfortable;” Brian thought.

“What do we call a tropical gay paradise?”

“Paradis de Garçons; but that’s might be too much.” Jerry said.

“What does it mean?” Justin asked.

“Boys' Paradise in French” Jerry said grinning wide. “The majority of our guests will be men.”

“It’ll be our island and we can call it whatever the fuck we want to; I like it.” Brian said.

********************

Brian, Justin, Jerry, Mark, Ted, Blake and a security agent landed at Honolulu International Airport. The flying made them skip the time zones and not lose any time going there. Once they exited the jet they got into a rented shuttle and headed to a waiting helicopter that flew them to the island for sale. No one lived on the island; it was pristine and pure; the flora was beautiful and the beaches magnificent. After walking around the flat land area they boarded the helicopter and circled the island several times taking pictures of it.

“What do you think Brian? Do you want to do this?” Jerry asked.

“What do you think Justin?”

“I love the idea; and I think it’ll be very popular and travelers from all over the world will come to our legendary island full of beautiful boys and men.”

“I can have a lot of fun advertising it. I say we do it Jerry. The island’s perfect for what we want to accomplish and large enough to put in a runway. We can add a heliport at the hotels and a boat dock.”

“I’ll close the deal and set up a corporation for the company.”

“When do you want our money?”

“You can send it to me when you get back.”

“I can write you check when we’re back in Malibu. I have this much in my checking account.”

“I have an idea for the theme of the wealthy resort.” Justin said. “Let me work on that design for a while.”

“Sounds like we have a joint adventure Jerry.” Brian said shaking his business partner’s hand.