Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Mom wants to say hello.” Justin told his father as he handed him the phone and went to see how the media room installation was going.

“Hello Jenn.”

 “Well Craig, what do you think about your gay artistic son now?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 “This recession has to be hurting your company; what kind of draws are you taking home each week Craig? You’re four months behind on your child support payments for Molly. Don’t lie to me; what’s your take home?”

“I’m  barely getting by; I’m taking home $400 a week in draws to pay my basic bills. I may have to close the store soon.”

“I’m surprised they shopped at your store the way you treated them over the years. How much did they spend?”

“Over $28,000. That’s enough profit to buy me five or six weeks.”

“Well besides making a million on a comic book and new client bonuses, Justin is making $3500 a week salary Craig. He’s the assistant CEO and director of the art department for the best PR agency on the east coast. He didn’t need a business degree at Dartmouth. Justin’s a highly skilled artist, a natural leader with imagination and vision. With the new millions he made this week and the fact he owns half of Kinnetik Advertising Agency stock  he’s worth about thirty million dollars Craig. He’s 22 years old. Tell me Craig, are you proud of your gay son now?”

“Brian Kinney’s worth fifty million?”

 “They, are worth fifty million dollars Craig; and probably much more. Justin doesn’t know it, but their mansion and estate is in Justin’s name only. Brian had me change the deed this week. That’s another 2.5 million free and clear. Brian loves him very much Craig.”

********************

 Brian and Debbie walked into the VIP hospital suite seeing Carl sitting up in bed smiling. Debbie walked over and kissed him on the lips. She pulled back and slapped him.

 “You listen to me Carl Horvath. You’ve worked your last day behind the fucking badge. You’re coming home and taking your vacation and retiring, or one morning you’re going to wake up without a dick after I cut it off with a butcher knife;  do you understand me?” Brian had his fist in his mouth trying his best not to laugh.

“I love it when you get like this honey.”

 Debbie put both fists on her hips. “I’m not fucking with you! I mean it Carl; I almost lost you today. This is it.”

“You win Debbie; I won’t go back. I’ll get paid leave any way to get over this injury and my vacation pay too. I’ll only go back to clean out my desk dear.” Debbie relaxed and approached the detective’s bed.

 “Good” Debbie looked at his bandaged stomach. “Did they say when you can fuck?”

 ********************

 Wednesday afternoon just after lunch Cynthia knocked on Brian’s door.

 “Enter”

 “Brian, this came in the mail today and you should read it.” She handed him an opened letter sent to Mr. Kinnetik. Brian looked at the envelope and it was stamped “INMATE MAIL” on the front and back. The return address said Alvin Jones; not Michael. Brian pulled out the hand written letter and realized it was very hard to read and looked like something a fourth grader might write. Many words were miss-spelled.

  

Dear Mr. Kinnetik,

 My name is Angel. I’m in the same cell block as Michael. Some things have happened you should know.

Sap found out Michael ratted on him and sold him to us blacks. The boss now owns Michael as his bitch. The boss has an 18” dick bigger than a beer can. He’s in our cell block too. The first day Michael was here he was raped by the boss in the shower and 10 other inmates ran a train fucking his mouth. The boss broke his tooth. Every night the boss rapes Michael for hours and it hurts him very-very much. The boss is very cruel.

When he got your letter with the big check Michael cried real hard. He told the boss about the comic book Rage, Justin Taylor, and how he gave Taylor everything to get out for nothing and lost the half million bucks. This made the boss really mad and he wanted to off Taylor. He’s the head of the Black Mafia in Pittsburgh and he could make it happen as a favor with a phone call talking our code.

 Michael stopped the boss from offing Taylor. He could have just nodded his head one time and Taylor would be taken out. Taylor won’t get hurt now. Michael is very sorry for what he did. He takes all the blame for being in here. He’s no criminal like us. He doesn’t deserve to be here. He’s just really stupid. I like Michael a lot.

The boss is taking Michael to max with him and going to have his teeth pulled so he can give better head to inmates who pay the boss for Michael’s blow jobs with store. The boss has orders to pimp Michael out to inmates and when he ain’t no good no more and full of diseases the boss has to take him out for Sap. At max Michael won’t live three months. The guards know about this and won’t stop it. They hate rats too.

 Michael saved Justin Taylor’s life. Please don’t tell anyone about this letter. If the boss finds out I’m trying to help Michael he’ll pimp me out for it and kill me for doing this. Please help Michael live. He can’t go to max Mr. Kinnetik.

(signed)

Angel

 

  

“What the Fuck!” Brian went to his intercom. “Justin, come to my office.”

“I’ll be right there Mr. Kinney.” Justin said smiling. A minute later he walked into Brian’s office. Without saying a word Brian handed the letter to Justin. The blond read it very carefully twice.

 “Brian, we have to help Michael.”

 “Do you believe this shit? I think Michael cooked up this letter trying to get out of his crimes.”

“This sounds like something Sap would do Brian. I’ve heard of the Black Mafia and they’re real and very dangerous. They control all the heroin and crack cocaine in this city. Michael wouldn’t know about them; I’m sure of it. I believe this letter is real and I believe every word of it.”

 “Fuck Justin; we hung Michael so high I don’t think I can get him down.”

“I don’t care what it costs me; do it Brian.”

 ******************** 

 “Law office; how may I direct your call?”

 Brian Kinney for Thomas Springfield.”

 “One moment Mr. Kinney.”

“Hello Brian, how are you doing?”

“Fabulous Tom; are you still the best fucking criminal defense lawyer in the city?”

“Yes, provided I have enough grease for the wheels of justice. What’s up?” Brian spent ten minutes telling him about Michael’s crime. Then he read the letter from Angel.

“Big Ed”

“What did you say Tom?”

“Big Ed is the head of the Black Mafia. I’ve got him out of trouble a dozen times but I didn’t accept his latest case for murder of a man who’s a distant relative. He’s in the county jail right now going down for life with parole. This sounds exactly like something he and Sap would do.”

“You believe this letter.”

“Yes Brian, I do.”

“How do we help Michael?”

 “The evidence is overwhelming Brian. This is a tough one. I have to persuade the DA to plea down to a charge that will keep Michael in county at most. It’s going to take a lot of  grease Brian.”

 “How much?”

“500 cash up front.”

“And your fee?”

“Fifty thousand cash; 10%. No paperwork. This never happened. You got to eat the taxes Brian.”

“When do you want it?”

“Tomorrow afternoon. When we strike a deal I’ll get Novotny out on bail away from Big Ed until he goes to prison. Michael will have to go into hiding. Then later on Michael will be convicted and have to serve his sentence in county.”

“What kind of deal can you make?”

“Attempted rape; one year in county day for day. Michael will be a registered sex offender for life. That’s the best deal I could get for him under these circumstances.”

 “Is two tomorrow good for you?’

“It is now. What’s Angel’s real name; I’ll save him too.”

“Alvin Jones”

********************

“First National Bank of Pittsburgh”

“Brian Kinney for Andre Moore.”

 “One moment Mr. Kinney.”

 “Good afternoon Brian.”

 “Andre, I need to make a withdrawal by one tomorrow.”

“Why are you calling the bank director for a withdrawal?”

 “$550,000 cash and no questions.”

“Bring a very large suitcase; it’ll be ready Brian.”

 “Thanks”

********************  

Brian walked into Thomas Springfield’s office carrying a huge new suitcase. The receptionists led him straight to Tom’s office.

“Right on time Brian.” Brian raised the luggage onto the conference table and opened it. Inside it was packed with bundles of hundred dollar bills. Tom counted out 50 thousand and put that money in a wall safe.

“What happens now?”

“The car is started. Once I apply this grease the wheel turns today. In county Michael will be rolled up to be transferred to another jail. He won’t know he’s getting out until the last second. At five he walks out the door. Big Ed won’t know it. This is top secret. Angel will have his drug charge dropped on a legal technicality. He gets out at five too. You need to get them and hide them good out of town but he can’t leave the state. He can’t be seen in Pittsburgh or Sap will have him killed.”

“How much is his bail?”

“I covered it Brian; it’s part of my fee. I found out Sap paid Big Ed ten thousand and a good lawyer to take Michael down. The best deal that attorney can make is life with parole for Big Ed after 10 years. He doesn’t have the connections I have no matter how much money Ed has.”

“I want all the information on Big Ed. I want Ed Tom.”

“OK, I can help you with that. It’d be a pleasure Brian.”

“Will Michael and Angel get out at exactly five today?”

“Yes. They’ll leave out the back door of the jail alone.”

“I’ll be ready for them.”

******************** 

The cell block door opened and four armed plain clothes officers walked in.

 “Michael Novotny; your case has be upgraded to the federal level. We’re taking you to federal holding right now. Roll up.” Said one of the men. Big Ed looked at them and knew he had no pull with the feds. Michael got his tub and left the cell block. Ten minutes later a jail guard came to the door.

 “Jones, your drug charge has been dropped due to a legal technicality. Roll up and stand by the door.”

 “You one goddamn lucky man.” Big Ed told him smiling. Angel was grinning like crazy as he grabbed his tub and stood by the door. A minute later the guard took him out and led him to a private room where his clothes were and street possessions waiting for him on a table.

“Do you want anything in your tub?”

 “No sir.”

“Get dressed and hurry up about it. FAST!”

 “Yes boss!” Jones got out of his orange jail jump suit and into his clothes. A minute later one of the “federal officers” walked in.

“Angel, Mr. Kinnetik got you and Michael out. This is top secret so Big Ed doesn’t know about it. We’re actually private security agents. We’re going to take you and Michael out of this city safely today. You both are going into hiding until Big Ed is no threat to either one of you. Understand?”

 “WOW! Yes sir, I got it.” Michael was led into the room with Angel.

 “Michael, Brian got you freed on bail and got you a great plea agreement. Sap put a contract on your life. We have to hide both of you now out of Pittsburgh. We’re taking both of you out the back door with hoods over your heads and pretend to have your hands handcuffed behind you. Got it?”

 “Yeah” Michael couldn’t believe his ears. Brian saved him after what he did to Justin.

 “It’s time; come with me.” Michael and Angel followed the man to the back door. He place hoods over their heads. He looked at his watch and at exactly five he opened the door and slowly led them to a waiting black limo. He put them in and hands helped them find a seat. The agent got into the car and locked the door. He then pulled off their hoods. Michael looked over and saw Brian and Justin smiling.

 “Hello Michael.” Justin said. Brian just stared at him.

 “Guys, I’m so fucking sorry. But I don’t know why you got me out.”

 “Hello Angel, I’m Mr. Kinnetik. Read your letter to Michael.” Brian gave the letter to Angel and he read it out loud.

“FUCK ! He was going to pimp me out and then kill me?”

 “Dumpling; Big Ed lied to you. Sap got him a lawyer and paid him ten g’s to make your prison life horrible. He wasn’t going to sell you but for a week or two. You were going to get gang raped every night in a different cell block. There’s dudes there with much bigger dicks than Ed’s. If you survived the beat downs and getting  nearly fucked to death then he was going to have you stabbed dead. That was the contract.”

 “How much did this cost you Brian?”

 “Your half of Rage plus another 50 grand and the money you need out of town. Add to that the taxes i owe and the private jet waiting now at the airport and what these men cost me; $800,400.” Brian said.

“Best friends for life Brian.” Michael said grinning. Brian got up and punched him so hard he dislocated Michael’s nose.

 ‘I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR HURTING JUSTIN! I’M NOT YOUR FRIEND MICHAEL AND I NEVER WILL BE!”

 “OWLLLL!  They why did you save my life?”

 “Because you saved Justin’s. You stopped Big Ed from having Justin murdered. Now we saved your life. We’re even Michael. But I hate you.”

 “Are my charges dropped now?”

 “No, you’re going to plead guilty to attempted rape and serve a year in the county jail. You’re going to do the whole year. When you get out you’re a registered sex offender for life. That’s the best deal I could make Michael.”

 “Let me use your phone to call maw.”

 “She’s not home. Carl got shot on the job Friday. She’s with him at the hospital.” Justin said.

 “How is he?”

 “He’s going to make it.”

 “She would be happy to know I’m free.”

 “Michael, Debbie has disowned you.” Brian said. There was silence now in the car.

 “Michael; let me talk to her. Maybe by the time you get out of county lock up I can change her mind.” Justin said.

“Let me call Ben then.”

“Mickey; you don’t get it. Everybody wants nothing to do with you now. You have to leave Pittsburgh and don’t come back until I give Angel the all clear. You can’t let anyone know you’re not in a federal prison now. If you fuck up you’re dead and all this money is wasted on your sorry ass for nothing.” Brian told him.

“How much did it cost to get me out?” Angel asked Brian.

“Nothing; you came out with the package deal for Michael. Angel, or you gay? Will you stay with him and keep him out of trouble?”

“Yes I am. Yes sir Mr. Kinnetik; I like Michael. I ain’t got anything else to do.” Brian pulled an envelope out of his pocket.

 “Here’s five thousand dollars. Make it last both of you  four months. We need that much time to get rid of Ed. He’s going to max before you go to county Michael.” Brian handed the money to Angel.

 “Where are we going now?” Michael asked him.

“To the airport and a private jet to Philadelphia. I rented you an apartment there. Angel, if Michael fucks up and Sap finds him you’re a dead man too.”

 “I already saw that coming Mr. Kinnetik.”

"Michael; you ran your mouth and almost got Justin killed. If you do it again you won't have to worry about Sap or Big Ed; I'll kill you myself. Angel is street wise and you better listen to him Michael. Angel, if you pull this off I'll give you another 5 grand when it's over. If Michael fucks up; take him out. You get to live and I'll make it worth your while."

"I'm your man Mr. Kinnetik."

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews help the story.