Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Uncle Brian; can we talk some where private."

“Sure Peter; come with me. Can Justin come with us?”

“Sure” Brian and Justin led his nephew into his private home office and shut the door; everyone sat down.

“What can we do for you?” Brian asked the 15 year old boy.

“I was hoping I could spend a few days here with you so we could have time to talk.”

“I have a lot of people here from California but I guess we could fit you in if Claire’s ok with it.” Brian said.

“What do you want to talk about Peter?” Justin asked him.

“I think I might be gay and I don’t know what to do. Mom and John will freak out on me. You’re the only people I can trust about this.”

“What makes you think you’re gay?” Brian pondered.

“I see guys here who turn me on; especially Mark.”

“Jerry’s Mark?”

“Yeah, and others too; Mom hates queers so much this is going to be really hard on me.”

“Let’s take one thing at a time Peter. First we go talk to Claire and get permission for you to stay and visit with the other young people from California and all. Then we’ll consider your circumstances and look for options for you.” Justin said looking at Brian for support.

“Sounds like a plan Sunshine. Peter, have you had sex with anyone yet?”

“No”

“Who here interests you besides someone already taken?”

“Shawn’s really cute and near my age.”

“Justin, you talk to Ted and Blake and see if Shawn can sleepover and I’ll deal with Claire.”

“Ok” They left the office and went on their missions to get the two boys together.

 ********************

Justin walked up to Ted, Blake, and Shawn sitting in the living room having sodas.

“Are you guys having a good time?”

“Very much Justin; thank you.” Blake said.

“We would like for Shawn to sleep over a couple of nights and join Brian’s nephew as our guest. We have a lot of kids here and they’ll have fun together. I’m sure we have a pair of trunks for the heated pool too.”

“That sounds ok with me; how about you Shawn?”

“I don’t know; I hardly know anybody.” The boy was clearly afraid.

“Shawn, let me level with you. Brian’s nephew Peter who just turned 15 is coming out and he’s very interested in you. You’re more stable in your skin being gay and could help him understand his feelings. It would be a big favor to us if you would entertain him and talk with him and be his friend. I’ll get you boys a ride in our helicopter tomorrow too for fun if the weather’s good. You’re completely safe in this house and getting a new friend would be good for you too.” Justin leveled with the lad.

“I think this is a good idea Shawn; you need to climb out of your shell and be a normal teenager. We’ve known Brian and Justin for many years and trust them completely with you.” Blake told him. The boy looked in his eyes and slowly nodded his head ok.

********************

“Claire, many underage kids are staying here a few days and I offered for Peter to stay with us. I’ll get him home Sunday before dinner.” Brian said. “This gives them a chance to get to know each other.”

“Why Peter and not John, Brian?”

“He’s much older and not so comfortable around us. Can’t you see that?”

“And Peter is comfortable?”

“He is with the other kids Claire. They had a lot of fun today together.”

“I suppose its ok. How is mom getting back?”

“If you don’t take her I’ll have my driver take her home.”

“He doesn’t have anything to wear.”

“I can have his clothes washed tonight and he can sleep in a pair of swim trunks. We keep a supply on hand for visitors like today.”

“Why would you have children’s swim wear on hand?” Claire was suspicious of her brother’s motives.

“We keep everything on hand; toothbrushes, swim wear, robes, over the counter medicine; all kinds of crap. Gus and Devin have friends who visit and other people come here with their kids visiting.

“Where would he sleep?”

“He can have Lily’s old room. The bed’s made and ready.

“Ok Brian; you keep an eye on him though.”

“If I don’t my security men will; it’s their job to do that.”

********************

Soon all the Pittsburgh people not staying the night got into their cars and headed to the city. The pool house was set up for Shawn and Peter to stay in; Jerry, Mark and his kids had rooms in the house. Tony and his lover had an air mattress on the floor in the basement; Tammy shared a room with Janet, and the security men slept on the couches between shifts standing guard. Brian and Justin also had a separate house on the property for the security staff to stay in during duty times so they weren’t too crowded there. Keith and Toby had a private room alone.  Soon it was all quiet at Britin Estate when everyone went to bed but not everyone was sleeping.

********************

“I’m new at this; I’ve never been with anyone before.” Peter told Shawn.

“I’ve had one boyfriend who was 16; he was really cute but I had to leave home where he lived nearby. My dad was a jerk to me. Just kick back and I’ll show you some things. You’ll like it.”

“Ahhh….” Peter loved the touch of Shawn’s hand on him.

********************

“Let’s play a game.”

“What’s that?”

“I’m the farmer and you’re the turkey. Now I’m going to stuff you.” Keith said laughing as he grabbed the bottle of lube and rolled his lover Toby over. He prepared the boy for fucking and applied a liberal amount on his cock. “I’ve wanted to do this all day.” On that note Keith shoved his massive twink cock deep into his lover’s hot round firm bubble butt that became more beautiful as he got older over the years. Toby loved the feel of his lover inside him and raised his ass high shoving all nine+ inches into his body.

“Fuck that feels great…oh yeah…..oh….ah…..ah….ohhhh….. ooooo…ah….” Keith got a tempo going and was pounding into his lover’s tender ass without mercy. He grabbed the blond boy’s shoulders and braced himself to fuck harder jabbing deep into his hot tight ass with every penetration. A minute later he groaned out loud and shot a huge load into his lover’s channel and enjoyed the moments of bliss the climax provided him. Keith pulled out and cleaned them both off with a waiting towel. He rolled Toby over and gave him a blow job until the young blond also climaxed; Keith swallowed his lover’s seed and soon they were wrapped in each other’s arms going to sleep.

********************

Justin and Brian walked into the dining room to see the guests assembled waiting for breakfast. It was easy to see who was paired with whom: Jerry and Mark, Keith and Toby, Shawn and Peter, friends Gus and Trey, friends Zack and Devin, Janet was with Tammy making Justin realize she had no girl friend present to entertain her and JR was too young. They sat down as Frenchie and Tray served everyone a hearty breakfast. Even Brian enjoyed a high cholesterol and fat breakfast this morning.

“Today is a day to relax and have fun; you have the heated pool and this afternoon I’ve arranged for helicopter rides for who wants one. Jason will be here at two to fly for you.” Justin told them.

“Can I get online to your house wireless Justin; we want to research our college on line.” Keith told him.

“Sure, when you’re ready I’ll help you get on line. Do you need a computer?”

“We have my laptop I just don’t have your security password to get on your home network.”

“Can we trust you not to steal important Kinnetik secrets and sell them to terrorist organizations like our competition?” Brian said with a smirk.

“He’s kidding you guys; Dad, be cool.” Gus said smiling.

“The Oaks weren’t too pleased when Toby insisted on waiting a year to start college with Keith.” Jerry said.

“It’s not uncommon to take a year off and this way you can keep security on them both together in the same classes. What are you boys going to major in?” Justin asked them.

“I want to study economics and finance.” Keith said.

“I’m interested in interior design.” Toby told him. The answers made Brian and Justin smile. Jerry and Mark already knew their intended majors. Toby’s dad was sad he had no interest in becoming a doctor. Toby did have a little brother now 2 so all hopes weren’t lost. Maybe that son would be different.

“I was thinking about a trip to Babylon tonight for the older boys interested in going. You have to promise me not to not try and slip away from your goons if I do this.” Brian said. “And nobody tries to drink alcohol there; deal?”

“Deal!” Toby said first and the other boys nodded their heads.

“Can we go Uncle Brian?” Peter asked him.

“Yes provided you only dance with each other and stay close to me and Justin and don’t go near the back room. You won’t like it in there.” Justin grinned trying not to.

“They need party clothes; we should fly the chopper to the airport and get a car to go shopping in on Liberty Avenue at Torsos.” Mark said.

“Maybe I should move the helicopter rides to tomorrow and they can ride in our limo to town and shop.  That’d be easier for security to keep up with them. Justin, call and see if their open today or if they’ll open for us.” Brian reasoned.

“OK” They finished their breakfasts and the kids left the table as the adults stayed for a final coffee or juice. Justin and Mark didn’t drink coffee but Jerry and Brian couldn’t live without it.

“We have a new cocksucker in the family.” Brian said smiling. “My nephew came out to me and Justin last night so we set up a play date with Ted and Blake’s son Shawn. From the looks on their faces this morning it was very successful.”

“Brian, how can we send him home to Claire with her attitude for gays?” Justin asked. “I say we let him live with us. We have to talk to Claire about it.”

“That’s going to be a wonderful conversation. She’ll accuse us of wanting to molest him or some shit.”

“And we’ll laugh in her face for being an idiot; tell her that only proves she hasn’t got a clue how to raise a gay son, and press forward. Now that he’s coming out; if he goes home he’s going to get hurt by his brother and mother.” Brian cell phone rang; it was Claire.

“Good morning sister”

“Brian, why didn’t you tell me about Peter?”

“What are you talking about Claire?”

“I went to turn his mattress over this morning and found three gay porn magazines there. They’re very graphic and rated X.”

“Actually we didn’t know until Peter came and talked with me and Justin last night. I just found out myself.”

“I don’t know what to do; how can I trust him around his brother now? What if mom finds out?”

“What the fuck are you talking about? It’s quite clear to me you don’t have a clue what to do with a gay son so let me help you. Justin and I have talked and we’re willing to let Peter live here.”

“Oh so you and Justin want him now? I can just see that happening.”

“Get your mind out of the gutter sister. He asked for our help and we’re offering it. I’ll make this easy for you. You’re putting John through college. I’ll put Peter through school and give you an early Christmas present. I’ll mark your mortgage paid in full Monday morning and have it filed. You’ll own your home free and clear.”

“Do I have your word you have no dirty interest in Peter.”

“HA! What a fucking choice of words; Peter has a boyfriend as of this morning. He and Ted’s son Shawn are an item now.”

“What should I do Brian?”

“Pack up his things and I’ll send a car by to get them today. Give me his school information so I can transfer him to another school.”

“What’s wrong with the school he’s in now?”

“He'd rather be in the same school as Shawn; it’s a private school and very good too. I’ll have my attorney Melanie draw up a guardianship document for you to sign and that will be that.”

“Without a mortgage I can easily put John through college now.”

“That was my thinking when I decided to do it.”

“Why don’t you pay for John’s education?”

“You take care of your straight son, and I’ll take care of the gay one and everybody wins.”

“Where is Peter now?”

“I believe they’re getting ready to swim after breakfast. We just finished eating.”

“I’ll have his things packed by two Brian.”

“Ok, do you need anything else?”

“We’re ok; and we had a very good time last night.”

“You should visit more often. We were glad to have you here. In time you may learn how very normal we are.”

“I don’t know what to say to Peter; it’s like I don’t even know him anymore.”

“Claire; just be yourself and don’t treat him any different. I’ll make sure he grows up to be a very good man with an excellent education.”

“Ok Brian; good bye.” Brian closed his phone.

“Well Justin; we have another son in the house.”

“I’ll go give Peter the good news.”