Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 11] Printer
Summary:

Okay my friends, I have something brand new and hot and delicious for your viewing pleasure. If this doesn't send you to the cold showers...I give up.

rolleyes.gif

I hope you will enjoy this story that was inspired by my weekend watching of an old movie called 'The Full Monty'. I want to thank Judy from my heart for her great beta skills and my darling Amy for the shiny banner. On top of that I just want to dedicate this to a few ladies who have supported and honored me with their readership for so very long and then turned into personal friends that I am truly grateful for. This one is especially for you Lori, Jacky, Sunny, Judy, Gerri, and Becky.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin, Could be Canon, Romance Characters: Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2588 Read: 3348
Published: June 24, 2009 Updated: June 24, 2009
Story Notes:

It is Justin's weekend to put a little spice into his marriage with Brian and he knows just how to do it.

1. Striptease by mandagrammy [Reviews - 11] (2588 words)