Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 13] Printer
Summary:

Hello, my dear friends and readers. Well now, I'm finally settled in my new and wonderful home (even if everything isn't put up yet rolleyes.gif ) and I'm ready to get back to work. My muse has had a nice vacation but I've politely asked her to restart her engines and get me fired up. The first thought that came to mind was a moving day for our beloved boys in tribute to what I'd just gone through. I'm sorry I have no banner to accompany the story but Amy, my Granddaughter, has been swamped with last minute school work, the move, and her volunteer work at her Mom's place of employment. She said she'd get one done this weekend but I couldn't wait to post the story. I hope you will forgive me. I am hard at work on updating my ongoing stories now and will concentrate on them until I've made up for making you wait so patiently. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and understanding as I worked to improve the lives of my girls and myself. I hope you will enjoy my little story. It's a little tame but the love is always there.  Now on with the story... Brian and Justin change their minds about their future (a guy has the right to change his mind too) and moving day has finally arrived as they start out their new life together.


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Could be Canon, Romance, What If Characters: Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2416 Read: 2246
Published: May 27, 2009 Updated: May 27, 2009
Story Notes:

 

 

1. Moving Day by mandagrammy [Reviews - 13] (2416 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.