Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Per Brian’s request, Dracula came to their home at 7 Am to discuss the abuse cases of Kyle and Gary. They reviewed the written statements from both of the boys and came to some conclusions. Both embracements were over and it was only a formality to break the death bond with their vampires and to protect them. Next, someone would need to get their personal possessions from the homes they once shared with their vampires. Neither boy was aware he should have a trust fund and there was a question if they were set up as required by vampire code for an embraced lover. They were scheduled to meet the vampires at the Association office at 9 Am. Justin listened quietly as Brian and Dracula reviewed the situation each boy was living under during embracement. At 8 Am Justin was directed to wake up the boys and bring them downstairs to be released from their embracement bond and be free. Once Dracula performed that duty for each boy the adults prepared to go to the office and confront the vampires involved.      

Usually to end an embracement required the vampire turns his embraced into a vampire to be free of him or her. However, an ancient vampire, or one older than 2,000 years, has the power to end an embracement and assume the role of protector for the ex-embraced lover without turning that person. This practice has become more common in the modern times to help control the vampire population worldwide. Rarely did an embracement end in separation and/or turning. The bond is very powerful and the love an embraced feels is very strong unless there’s abuse which can cancel even the love bond of embracement. Brian and Dracula both knew if an embraced lover wanted out of the embracement there was clearly a problem in the union and it was usually the vampire’s fault for causing it.       

Dracula, Brian and Justin walked into the Association office at 5 minutes until 9 Am to find both vampires waiting for them. They decided to deal with Gary’s vampire first. He was directed into the office and seated in a chair facing the trio sitting at a sofa using a coffee table for desk in the manager’s office.      

“Ronald, your embraced Gary tells us you’re against him attending college. You owed him an education. When he tried to get you to change your mind you slapped him repeating and then grounded him to your home except for high school classes. What have you to say?” Dracula asked the nervous vampire.      

“We were having an argument about it. I told him my decision was final and he wouldn’t shut up about it. I lost my temper with him. I was mad he talked back at me with I said to end the discussion. I only slapped him a couple of times.” Justin read his mind as he remembered the incident.      

“You held his shirt and slapped him nine times until making him cry; then you locked him in the bedroom without dinner that night or your companionship. The next day you threatened to beat him down if he ever disagreed with you again and grounded him to the house until further notice. You had to let him go to the meeting last night since he was summoned just as you were. I can read your mind and see exactly what you did Ronald.” Justin said staring into the shocked vampire’s eyes.      

“Yes, he said you threatened to beat him if he disobeyed you. He’s afraid of you; he said you treat him like a whore; that you don’t love him and you reject and ridicule his love for you. He feels that he made a huge mistake embracing with you now because you turned into an asshole toward him. Do you have anything to say in your defense?”      

 “I’m not required to love him; I’m required to take care of him. What happens in our home is our business; not yours.”     

 “What happened in your home was abuse of your embraced lover and it’s our business to stop it. At Gary’s request your embracement has ended and he is no longer bonded to you or in the event of your death. You’re free to embrace again. Where is his trust fund Ronald?” Dracula asked him.      

“I hadn’t got around to creating it yet.”       

“You were required to do that within the first ten days of being embraced. We have your financial records moving in here and that was about the time you got Gary. I require a check from you made out to him for 10% of your wealth today and you are expelled from this city. You must remove yourself within 3 days and sell your house. An aid in this office will go with you now to collect Gary’s possessions from your home. First, write the check.” Dracula demanded. Reluctantly the vampire handed over a check he already prepared for the trust fund. He knew it would be demanded. “That’s all Ronald; don’t let me hear of you abusing another embraced lover again.” Dracula warned him. Ronald quietly got up and left the room. Next Kyle’s vampire was brought in.       

“Count William, you are aware why you’re summoned here today?” Dracula started.      

“Brian called me last night and said my embracement was over, I abused my boy, and to come here and see you. For the record he’s lying; I’ve never abused him. The little gold digger is only after his trust fund and I’m not paying it.”       

“Permit me Dracula. William I can read minds and you are the liar. Kyle had no idea he had a trust fund due to him if he ended the embracement.  I could see how you treated him in his mind and it made me so sick I came in personally to confront you. You were very sweet to him until he embraced with you then you turned into a total sadist with him. You called him skinny, ugly, and stupid. You went out of your way to break his spirit. You demanded constant sex even when it hurt him to do it and often you made him bleed from you vampire speed and power of anal intercourse before his body was strong enough to take that much vampire sex. You ignored his pleas to be gentle or to stop when it was hurting him. You enlarged your cock until he cried tears of great pain from your sexual abuse. When he begged you to stop you ignored him and pounded inside him even harder. As I remind you of this I’m reading your memories too and it’s all true. Your embracement is over William. Pay his trust fund now.” Justin demanded. William pulled an envelope from his pocket and handed it to Justin. Inside was the trust fund document at Ted’s office for Kyle properly made out. Justin handed it to Dracula who inspected the document.      

“Well it appears you got this part of being embraced correct. However, due to the amount of abuse Kyle endured with you and the fact you nearly drove him to end his young life this amount is not going to cover it. I order you to pay 30% of your estate to Kyle at once.”       

“I protest this. Who is his new protector? I demand a vampire challenge.” William demanded to fight to not have to pay the extra money. A challenge was very rare and usually ended in a fight to the death.      

“I’m his protector but another wishes to be his champion in your challenge.” Dracula said. “You will face Justin and I must warn you if you lose your challenge you might lose your life and Kyle gets all of your estate. Do you wish to continue with your challenge William?”      

“I’m 5 foot, 5 inches tall and I weigh only 135 pounds. Can you take me William?” Justin then slapped the vampire’s face hard. “One of two things are about to happen William. You’re going to pay the 30% to Kyle and before you leave today I’m going to stomp your vampire ass good. I want you to feel as helpless as Kyle did under your power. Or I’m going to kill you; either way you’ll pay for hurting that boy before you leave my city in shame or in a jar. Personally I hope you continue the challenge. I’ll make your flame a slow one.” Justin stared into the sadistic vampire’s eyes telling him every word was true.

“Dracula, this human has no right to threaten me like this. I demand you control him at once.”      

“William, you called the challenge. You seriously harmed one of his boys. He is the boy’s parent no matter if he was embraced or not. Justin is within his rights to revenge the harm you caused his boy. If you prefer to face me I’ll drain you without a fight. Either way you’re going to lose. The question remains do you walk away today alive or not?” Dracula told him the terms. Justin turned William’s face to him again and slapped him hard.      

“Fuck you, you sadistic bastard. Fight me you coward. Pay the 30% or pay with your life but either way we’re taking this conversation to the parking lot later. If you lose control and show your fangs I’ll torch you anyway.” William pulled out his checkbook and hesitated.      

“I’ll give Kyle 35% if I don’t have to fight Justin.”       

“You’re such a fucking pussy William. It’s no sport whipping you. You’ll pay 50% of your wealth and your home here in Kinneyville before I let you walk away unharmed today.” Justin grabbed his balls and squeezed them hard. “Please William, fight me. I can’t wait to make you pay for hurting that boy. Please deny my generous offer not to kick your ass today.”      

“AHHHHHHhhhhhhHHHHHH SHIT! That fucking hurts!” Justin grabbed his throat with his other hand and squeezed it too really hard.       

“Imagine how Kyle felt with your power over him taking him brutally, making him bleed, cry, plead for mercy. Did you show him any mercy William? Why should I show you any today?” William tried to speak but couldn’t until Justin released his neck.     

“I’ll pay the 50% and he gets the house. I’ll leave today and leave everything in it.” Justin released his balls and slapped him again, and again, and again.”      

“Go get your deed and sign it over to Kyle’s estate at Ted’s office and sign over the other 40% of your wealth. If it’s not done by noon I’m coming for you and I won’t be asking any questions.” Justin stood up and opened the door. As William walked out Justin swiftly kicked the vampire squarely in the seat of his pants. “Sick mother fucker. PUSSY!” Then Justin slammed the door.      

“Well done Justin; Kyle will be set for life now. I love how you handled that one my boy.” Dracula said smiling at his young friend.      

“Would you ever do that to me?” Brian asked his lover.      

“Never; you’d never do the things he did to deserve it. And I’m bonded to you with love. I’d never raise a hand to you Brian short of you hurting one of our children or something I find impossible for you to ever do.”       

“I love it when you get all butch with a vampire. It’s such a fucking turn on.” Brian pulled Justin down on his lap and kissed him on the mouth. “Calm down now kitty; you showed him good who’s the boss. Fuck Justin; that was so hot.”      

“He got off too easy to suit me Brian. Kyle was really hurt bad.”      

“And what you got out of William will more than compensate him now. And really you can’t go around picking fights when clearly they don’t stand a chance winning against you. You wanted to intimidate him and you did that. This way showed far more class and got a better deal for Kyle in the long run.”       

“I guess you’re right. Let’s get home and check on everyone.” Brian and Justin said goodbye to Dracula and headed home to see their visitors. Once inside Justin was calm again and wanted to show confidence to the boys without anger. In the living room watching TV was Dakota, Kyle, and Gary sitting around the room. Dakota wasn’t wearing his nose brace but his arm was in a cast.      

“How are you feeling today Dakota?”      

“Fine Justin; thank you. I didn’t even need a pain pill this morning.”      

“How about you Kyle?”      

“I’m worried William will come for me. I’ve had this feeling all morning about it.” Justin used his mind’s eye to track William down and found him preparing the money transfer and packing his clothes.       

“I’m certain you don’t have to worry about anything with William. Come with me Kyle so we can talk privately.” Justin led the boy out of the living room into the dining room and they sat at the table. “I had a very long talk with William. He’s giving you half his wealth and his home for abusing you and he’s leaving the city today and won’t be back.”      

“Wow; what made him do that Justin?”      

“I did. Well Dracula and I did. We felt he owed you more for hurting you. After I talked to him I’m sure you have nothing to worry about with him now. I have a way of knowing these things.”      

“Thanks Justin. So I have to live in the house now?”      

“It’s up to you. That big house might be lonely and have bad memories. You could sell it and later on get another one or build one. On campus you could be with your friends.”

“I’d rather live on campus. Gary and I would like to be roommates if we could.”       

“I’m sure we can arrange that for you. There’s no hurry. You boys can stay here a few days and get your bearings again. We’re glad to have you here.”      

“I’d like to stay until I know William’s gone for sure.”        

“No problem; stay as long as you need to. Well I just wanted to tell you not to worry about money and ask you not to tell anyone about it. Others didn’t get as good a separation deal as you got but they didn’t get hurt as much as you got hurt. Ok?”        

“I won’t tell anyone.”     

“Later on I’ll take you to Ted’s office so you can you see your account. He’ll make sure it grows for you. He’s my accountant too for personal and school matters. Heck he even handles the city’s budget.”        

“Thanks Justin; I feel so much better now. I’m going to be really careful before I embrace again with anyone.”      

“Don’t be afraid to though. The vast majority of them are really great guys. But if you find someone you want to do it with, let me meet him first and tell you what I think of him. I’ll make sure you get a good vampire next time.”      

“Ok”      

“I sent someone to get your things at the house too. But we can make sure later they got it all for you.”      

“You guys think of everything. I sure don’t want to go get them by myself.”      

“You’re staying right here with the other guys and know you’re safe. Nobody’s going to invade this house unless they want to die.”       

“Did William get all mouthy with you?”      

“Vampires know better than to get mouthy with me Kyle. I got all mouthy with him though. I don’t want to get into details but I paid him back a little bit for hurting you. He left feeling your pain I promise you that.”      

“Cool.”       

“Go back and watch TV. Lunch will be ready soon. You guys can swim this afternoon if you like. We have an indoor heated pool in the back of the villa.”      

“That’d be fun.” Kyle got up and went back to the living room. Justin smiled thinking Kyle would be ok. Kids had this amazing way of bouncing back after a setback. He felt Kyle would not have lasting psychological damage from his embracement experience. Justin was confident all three boys would be ok now. Brian walked into the room.      

“You must be thinking about getting me in bed tonight.”      

“Oh and how do you know that?”      

“You have that grin on your face like you’re imagining a big dick up your ass.”      

“Oh I have that grin do I?”      

“Most certainly you do my boy. And I plan to fulfill your fantasy tonight in abundance.”      

“I’ll be looking forward to it Master. It’s been three days now since you claimed me as yours.”

“I just wanted to let it get all tight before I tear it up again.”      

“Well I’d say your plan is working out very well. I’m feeling very tight at the moment.”      

“You just as beautiful today as the day I met you Justin.”       

“And you don’t look a day over 403 yourself Brian.” Justin said as he pulled Brian down on his lap and kissed his vampire to express his emotion without words.      

“Unless you want to get ravaged in the middle of the day you better not start something right now. I’m feel rather horny little guy.”      

“We do have company to be with and I need to go to the campus after lunch. I told the boys they could stay as long as they wanted to so they could get over their situations. Are you ok with that?”        

“Of course I am, within reason. If they’re still here in a month I might want to address this again.”      

“I expect a week will do it Brian. We might want to give Dakota a month to get his cast off. This way our houseboys can take care of him.”      

“He’s the exception for sure. They’re not bothering me at all. They can stay as long as they like. Eventually I might bite them but they can stay.”      

“They’d probably be ok with that. You give good bite.” Justin laughed. Later after lunch with the boys and houseboys, Justin went to the campus and handled some school business there he had to look at. Then he went to Ted’s office and found that William transferred 50% of his wealth and home to Kyle as promised. He looked for William and saw him driving away from the city with his possessions in his car. He looked for Ronald and found him hiring a moving company to take his belongings out of the house he had and he was hiring a real estate agent in the city to sell the house. Next he drove to Dakota’s home and got him fresh clothes to wear from the servants. He told them to stay on duty until further notice and to call him if they needed anything. He then went home and took Dakota’s clothes up to his room for him and put them away. Then he grabbed Brian and they had a drink together in the bar room. Brian had a scotch and Justin had his triple Cosmo special he liked so much. The boys were swimming except for Dakota who was just watching them. He couldn’t get his cast wet.      

Everyone got together after dinner in the media room and watched an old Batman movie: The Dark Knight. It was Kyle and Gary’s first time to see it. Brian really liked it and enjoyed the moving performance of Heath Ledger as the Joker. It was haunting and entertaining. The show was more shadowed by the sudden death of Heath Ledger shortly after filming the movie by an accidental overdose of prescription medications.  Once they finished the movie everyone went and had cold beers in the bar room and watched some late night TV on the flat panel screen. Brian had his scotch.        

Later in bed Brian prepared his lover for sex. They had years of practiced routine now and even though their lovemaking was in the thousands, each time was new and exciting for them. The love they felt for each other made it possible to enjoy their sex every time like it was the first time. Brian never failed to deliver a wild fuck and Justin never failed to respond accordingly with his body, voice, and soul. They were so perfectly matched for each other both able to go for many hours at a time and love every minute of it. Justin was always tight, hot and inviting; Brian was always hard, huge, and demanding. The more fucking enjoyment Brian demanded from Justin the more the boy delivered for him. Every night Brian thanked his lucky stars to own this gorgeous hot teenage boy’s hairless ass that was round, firm, velvety textured vise like gripping tight, and beautiful.       

Lately Brian love to go slow and deep for many hours as Justin tripped on his blood drop and enjoyed being penetrated over and over and over again. Justin was so in love with Brian’s monster vampire cock inside him filling his being and feeding the love need of his very soul. No other man has ever fucked Justin and he was happy with that fact. He didn’t think another man could ever please him like Brian does. Brian was certain no other trell could love him as good as his Justin did.