Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Have some fresh panties ready for this chapter!

Justin woke up to the delight of a very horny vampire sucking on his dick like it was the last day on earth. Brian sucked so hard a small stream of pre-cum was oozing out of Justin’s cock hole sending Brian into an erotic frenzy state; it was so pure and sweet not to mention hot to his mouth. Justin groaned sending a warning of what was to come and Brian sucked harder making his beautiful long blond hair teenage lover shoot a massive load of sweet hot boy gizz into his eager waiting mouth. Once Brian was sure the climax was over he extended his fangs and bit hard into the rock hard solid boy cock and began to drain its blood supply. Justin began to shake violently overwhelmed by the incredible sensation of cuming and donating blood through his cock. Brian quickly drank two pints and was ready when Justin shot another giant load of cum into Brian’s mouth. Brian swished the load around enjoying the flavors of blood and seed and swallowed it. He then extended his tongue a foot long and began to sensually lick around the tender boy cock and his balls to clean up from the good morning wake up call making Justin giggle because it tickled.


   

“That’s how you’ll suck my cock from now on if you want any more tight bubble butt from me slave.” Justin said kissing his vampire lover good morning.


   

“Good because I’m going to collect a slice of that fine hairless ass right now.” Brian then flipped Justin over with vampire speed and shoved a load of lube in his boy’s round butt followed by ramming in his massive hard cool cock in under a second.


   

“Oh Fuck Me! That was such a fucking turn on Brian. Damn that cock is fucking huge inside me.” Brian began to fuck his boy--vampire rapidly deep and meaningful making Justin scream and moan like a worked out whore on a Saturday night. For over three hours all you could hear in the loft was the pounding of Brian’s body into Justin firm round ass cheeks and the loud erotic moans and sounds coming from the totally fucked alluring young boy who was owned by a highly sexual vampire with a very big fat long vampire dick.


   

With a loud weird vampire cry Brian slammed his cock as deep as it would go, extending it to fifteen inches filling Justin to the maximum of his colon size and shot a giant stream of vampire seed deep into the inner bowels of Justin’s body. The force of the streaming cum could be felt by Justin when it shot so hard and far into him it made his large intestines move around and bounce off of several internal organs. It was such a turn on Justin came again soaking the sheets beneath him and making him shake because the feelings were so electrically intense.


   

‘You fucked the shit out of me master!”


   

“I am still fucking the shit out you slave!” With that comment Brian pulled out of Justin and picked the little blond up with vampire strength and placing him down impaled onto his still huge cock at fifteen inches while Brian was on his back in bed. Then Brian held Justin’s round hairless cheeks and using his amazing strength he rapidly picked up and dropped the hot boy’s ass straight down over and over and over again letting gravity determine the speed of the fucking at several entries a second. Once a rhythm and balance was established Brian began to rapidly move his hips bouncing Justin up and down on his monster vampire cock for the next two hours sending Justin into a trance of traumatic sexually abused bliss. Deciding his slave was fucked enough for now Brian stopped bouncing--forcing his massive cock to enter Justin’s tender ass to the hilt; he extended his dick to eighteen inches breaking through the upper right curve of Justin’s large intestine known as the second gay cherry and shot another massive load of cold powerful vampire cum into his chosen beautiful boy trell. Justin came out of the coma like sexual trance wiggling his very sore ass on the amazing monster size dick inside him enjoying the full sensation of Brian’s gift to the luckiest bottom boy who ever lived.


   

“Shit Brian, I won’t be able to walk straight for a week.” Justin was panting and shaking from head to toe.


   

“You’re not strong enough yet for the hardest I could fuck you Sunshine but soon you will be and this is nothing compared to the fucking that is coming. I’ll put some special medicine in the douche bag that’ll stop the stinging and pain but first we wait and allow you inner membrane skin to absorb all the seed I’ve given you this morning.”


   

“What kind of fucking could possibly beat that one?”


   

“Imagine that fuck but so hard you have to use your hands to keep from breaking your neck on the ceiling each time I bounce you up and you fall straight down hard on my waiting dick being slammed into you with no mercy from gravity or from me.


   

“Kinky daddy! I’m going to love that fuck. I’m starving now; let me go eat something; do you want to feed again first?”


   

“I’m good baby boy; go eat.” They got up and Justin stripped the bed and went to put the sheets into the washer adding soap and started it up. Brian got dressed and opened the loft door and got the morning paper and went to sit down at the table and read it. On page one was an article about Craig Taylor’s case. It seemed he had abused the girl for over six months and according to hotel records he had taken her sexually about 95 times mostly when she was only 12. They were researching his credit cards for other hotel payments during the day. It made Brian sick in his vampire stomach. While Justin’s attention was on cooking breakfast Brian went outside and sent the paper down the garbage chute. Justin didn’t have to see that this morning. Brian began to dream of ways to make Craig’s life in prison as horrible as he possible could make it. Justin sat his hot food on the table and dug in.


   

“I wonder how Mom and Tucker made out last night.”


   

“That’s easy to find out.” Brian picked up his cell phone and made a call.


   

“Heah Charlie, Brian here. Justin was curious how things went for his mom and you.”


   

“She came home with me, had a few drinks; discussed the situation of embracement, and decided it was for her and to embrace with me. I made her my embraced vampire slave, and all night long we fucked like rabbits on crystal meth. This morning I ate her out so good she passed out on me in erotic joy. She’s sleeping now with the cutest smile you ever saw. Before falling to sleep this morning she told me it was the best fucking of her life. I could not be happier with a human trell Brian; I love her so much; I’m so indebted to you and Vic for bringing her to me. I’m still shaking from feeding her blood it is so powerful.”


 


“If she’s half as good as Justin she’s a true treasure. Take good care of her and Molly. We’ll see you two lovebirds at the ball.”


   

“I’ll cherish her forever; later Brian.” Brian closed his phone and looked at the curious eyes of his boy.


   

“Your mother embraced with Tucker last night, had the best night of her life fucking, and passed out getting her pussy eaten out this morning by a very talented long vampire tongue. She’s a happy embraced woman today Sunshine now sleeping with a fucked out looking grin on her face.” Justin smiled and broke out laughing hard.


   

“Now she knows why I’m so happy with you; we can swap some steamy sex stories about our vampires.” Justin said between bites of breakfast.


   

“What’s on your agenda today?”


   

“I’m working on our painting since the giant professional photo arrived yesterday.”


   

“Well I got a call from Emmett begging me to let him take you to Babylon tonight.”


   

“I guess I can do it. Will you be there?”


   

“I have to protect my property. Humans and vampires will be all over your hot bubble butt if I don’t. I order you not to go into the back room unless it’s with me.”


   

“Yes master; nobody’s fucking me but you sir.” Justin got up and cleaned his dishes loving the constant stinging pain in his asshole and shaking slightly from the power of a quart of vampire cum absorbing into his blood stream. Brian looked at his delicate, stunning ravishing sweet boy who glowed in the room with so much growing vampire power emanating from him.


   

“I’ll have to stop shaking before I can draw or paint Brian.”


   

“It should pass in about another hour Justin. I want you to get all the power you can handle before we go to Babylon. You don’t realize it yet but you’re much more powerful in strength and speed now then all humans. You could mop Liberty Avenue with the biggest bear down there and not break a sweat. Your bones are becoming as hard as steel. You could fall off this building and not crack a bone. It would be painful but not hurt you physically.”


   

“Will Mom get these same powers?”


   

“It all depends how much vampire seed she takes into her body Justin. In time she will also be very strong.”


   

“I wonder what’s best for Molly. She could embrace later but couldn’t become a mother with a vampire lover.”


   

“That’s her decision Justin when she’s older. She was so taken by me I think she’ll want to belong to a vampire. Tucker will also make a strong positive impression on her. He is now her stepfather in the vampire world and probably will be soon by marriage. He is very much in love with Jennifer. He has a large estate to share with her and should do it legally. I’m going to adopt you so you are legally protected with me. I also want to perform a special rite called Libertas; in that ceremony you will drink a drop of Tucker’s blood. When it is over, should I be destroyed or die you will not follow me in death. Tucker will become your vampire protector and you will be free to be a powerful human or you can be embraced by another vampire.”


   

“I don’t want to live without you Brian.”


   

“This is my decision and not subject to debate. I love you too much Justin for you to die just because I could. That part of embracement is to protect the vampire from being taken out by an embraced human if he or she is angry or greedy. I don’t need that protection from you and it’s not fair to risk your life so deadly linked with mine.”


   

“As you wish master; you just better not die on me.”


   

“How could I possibly leave that amazing tight boy ass of yours behind Sunshine?” Justin smiled his trademark mega-watt smile and shook his ass at Brian to tease him.


   

“I’m still overwhelmed by the fucking you gave me this morning. When you make your dick grow inside me it drives me mad with desire.”


   

“I have more ways to please you not yet for you to know. You have to be stronger to handle it.”


   

“My ass feels so amazing right now. I’m so in love with you Brian; I wish there was more I could do for you master. Surely there are more ways I can please you.


   

“I’m 10,000% happy and could not stand more pleasure then you give me now. Justin you’re beautiful beyond words, making love with you is the greatest time of my over 400 years of existence. I had lots of men and boys over the centuries and none had come close to pleasing me like you do.”


   

“Is there a way we can make my dick and tongue grow longer?”


 


“Not without turning you into a vampire and I will never permit it. Your blood and seed are priceless and cannot be ended.”


   

“Do you desire me to have sex with Jordan boy in New York next month master?”


   

“You can let him suck you and fuck and suck him, but your ass belongs only to me.”


   

“Ok, do you want me to do it Brian?”


   

“If you permit it, Jordan will be very impressed and will probably let me drank his ancient blood. We will be richly rewarded by his very powerful immortal hemoglobin. I’ll become ten times the vampire I am now and you will gain overwhelming strength and magnification of your talents by my seed after that. For that reason I would want you to let the boy feed from your body to make it possible. We’ll become very close friends with one of the best vampires in the world. Vampires would give their embraced lovers away to hold such a high status.”


   

“He looked like a child in the photo which is a turn off for me. He’s over 500 years old and was 17 when embraced so that helps. It wasn’t his fault he was a premature baby doomed to never get big. I could see my dick wrapped around by his thick lush rosy red lips. He has a very fuckable face for a boy.”


   

“That’s the spirit kid. It’s common for vampire slaves to get to love each other. It’s one of the perks of being a vampire’s slave. We love to watch you boys get it on.”


   

“Would you ever want me to be fucked by another vampire?”


   

“We draw the line at that practice. It wouldn’t be good to mix another vampire’s seed with mine except on rare occasion during a ceremony. We never share our lover’s with other vampires. We permit our lovers who are humans to have sex together or with other humans if they want to, but never with another vampire. And I would be too jealous to permit it even if it was allowed.”


   

“I like the jealous part best of all.” Justin pulled down his sweat pants becoming naked with his rock hard long thick boy cock at full attention; seductively he walked over to the smiling Brian placing his dripping bouncing teenage cock in Brian’s face. Brian picked up his foxy boy and sat him on the dining room table and proceeded to have some breakfast of his own. Brian pulled on his huge balls and sucked deep throat style slowly every inch of Justin huge twink pink hot tube steak. An hour and seven Justin orgasms later Brian was satisfied and could tell Justin had stopped trembling.


   

“You’ve absorbed all my seed and you’re good to go draw and paint now.”


   

“I’m inspired to paint too; beginning with the most talented lips and mouth of the millennium.” Justin kissed his beloved vampire and sent his tongue into the inner chambers of Brian’s mouth tasting his warm honey sweet boy semen Brian saved to hold onto the flavor a little longer. Then Justin and Brian went to the shower. Brian gave him a medicated douche ending Justin discomfort quickly--much to the sexually battered boy’s relief. Yes Brian was really enjoying this slave very much. Brian thought of a way to please Justin more but he would have to drain dry a very big man to do it.


   

Justin drew the painting’s basic outline of himself and Brian then soon mixed paints on his new pallet to begin the process of his first art while living at the loft. It was a very bright sunny day and he had all the window shades drawn back letting in all the light he could. As he applied the brush to the canvas Justin was grinning from ear to ear remembering the fantastic hours of fucking Brian gave him that morning. Justin could not remember a day before now, he was this happy just to be alive.