Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin landed his Gulfstream private jet at Pittsburgh airport exactly 12 weeks after starting the boot camp for the boys using drugs on his campus. Brian came to do more real estate work since he had some closings to attend for sold properties. They decided to keep the loft for respect of where Justin was embraced and lost his virginity and a place for him to stay when he came to town for his campus there. They rented two cars to be free to do more. Brian took their luggage to the loft and Justin drove to the campus.      

 Justin walked into the auditorium where 133 very well dressed and hot muscular boys were sitting up front. They were his lost boys who completed boot camp. This was the graduation day and Justin was the keynote speaker.      

“Hello men. Well you made it. You went through hell and came out the other side. Let me tell you guys some facts. On average, not counting medical cost, I pay about $44,000 a year supporting each one of you and educating you. If you’re on HIV meds, add another $130,000 a year to that. I don’t have insurance paying it; I pay it out of my pocket. I have fund raisers and donations but mostly I’m paying the bills for all 12,000 students on this campus. I can brag on my boys who attend one of my schools; not one boy has spent a day in prison convicted of a crime. You boys came too close to breaking that perfect record. That’s not the reason I put you through this boot camp; I did it because I love you and had to save your lives. That’s my job as your legal guardian. Your boot camp cost me over $900,000 to pull off. I’ll do the math for you; that’s over   $6800 each on top of your other expenses. Did you know I think you were worth it?      

Guys I know you come from some pretty shitty backgrounds. You have to leave that past in the past. I’m spending a fortune to give you a bright future. You have everything you need here. I have another campus in town with 600 paying students with parents paying me $60,000 a year private tuition to put their gay kid in my school. It’s the highest rated private school in this state with the best success rate. You get the same deal here as the rich boys get at the other campus. Think for a minute; how close did you get to almost throwing this opportunity away to use drugs? How smart would that have been? I’ll fight tooth and nail before I let one of you boys go down the drain. I have three sons and I give you the same love I give them.      

These last 12 weeks was a life changing event for you. This is Sunshine’s world were boys get a second chance. In the real world out there it doesn’t work that way. In the real world if you get busted for dope you go to jail and prison. Now you know what happens there. Those boys are gang raped every night. And in the day time they’re forced to suck cocks through the bars for candy and cigarettes for their cell mates. It doesn’t matter in prison if their straight or gay, they get used or get beat down into submission and finally used in the end. I spent almost a million dollars so you don’t end up being the next punk boy pussy in the joint with an ass hole so reamed out I can parallel park a motorcycle in your ass by the time you get free. Add to that they get AIDS, Hepatitis, and every VD you can imagine. They’re ruined for life. That was your future…but not anymore.      

Twelve weeks ago there was no light in your eyes. Today I see stars in every one of you. That’s your spirit that has reclaimed your body now drug free. That is your I men; don’t let anyone or any substance take your I. It’s your soul guys. It’s the most important thing you’ll every own. I didn’t just stop you from using drugs or going to prison someday; I gave you back your soul. With the talented Sergeant Badass and Nancy we performed nothing short of a miracle for each one of you. But let me give credit where credit is well deserved; you are responsible for changing your life. My money helped, Badass and Nancy showed you the way, but it was you who won the war. You lived with 18 hour days for 12 weeks; you exercised, marched, ran, fought, attended your classes and barely had time to do your homework before lights out at ten each night. Twelve weeks ago I was looking at 133 lost boys. Today I’m looking at 133 proud, confident beautiful men. You were the bottom of the barrel 12 weeks ago and today you’re the cream of the crop on campus. You did that for yourself.      

I want to see a show of hands; who’s a familiar? (About 30 boys raised their hands) You men who raised your hands; tell me if anyone of these guys can’t be trusted with our secret.” The boys looked around and considered Justin’s idea. One boy stood up.      

“Sunshine, I know every guy here and today I say they can be trusted.” The other boys nodded their heads agreeing with him.      

“Ok, I’m about to do something radical. If I could take you to a place where you can find a hot lover who’s very rich and can give you the wildest sex you could imagine and would love you forever; are you interested in that?” Every boy raised his hand. “I look 17 years old; I’m 32 years old guys. Fifty years from now I’ll still look 17. Give me a show of hands who would like that life.” Every boy raised his hand. “I’m going to tell you a secret. You cannot tell anyone about this or you’ll wish you had not done it. Will you keep my secret?”      

“SIR YES SIR!” Shouted the boys.  

“At the age of 17 and still a virgin I became the lover for a vampire.” The hall was silent; you could hear a pin drop. “He’s a multi-billionaire and today so am I. I have my own private jet and we own a city of vampires, embraced lovers and familiars or human friends of vampires. That’s what a familiar is. That’s what you must be now, and protect the existence of vampires as their friend. You know I can read your minds because that’s how I caught most of you using drugs. My vampire lover gave me that power or gift and other gifts. Vampires are noble good people and nothing like you read about in books or see in the movies. They are real and they live among us. In my city are thousands of hot vampire gay men who are very rich and want to find hot young men to fall in love with and give you the greatest life you could imagine. In name you become his sex slave but you have far too much power over your vampire to really be a slave except he has final word in an argument. Are you still interested in this life?” Every boy raised his hand.      

“Cool; your vampire lover will mostly feed off your blood; it’s painless and actually erotic to have them drink from you. You’ll bottom for him and love every second of it. Now raise your hand if this life isn’t for you.” Not one boy raised his hand. “Ambitious bunch we have here; every body’s ready for a cool wealthy sugar daddy then. Well you spent your last night at this campus. I’m moving you to my home city in Georgia where you will find the daddy of your dreams. I’m going to charter a big jet and fly you there today. Very quietly go to your rooms and pack your belongings and wait for buses to take you to the airport. Are you ready for your next great adventure?”     

“SIR YES SIR!”      

“This is how your future changed. Instead of one day being fresh meat in prison with no choices who fucks you; you’re now going to be fresh meat for the richest most beautiful young men in the world. And you get to choose who you want to belong to forever. Don’t tell anyone you’re leaving. Just pack up and wait for the buses. Go now and I’ll make the arrangements.”  All the boys stood up and applauded Justin for everything he has and was doing for them. Justin walked over to Badass.      

“That was very brave telling a group like that about the vampires.”      

“You know the boys; will any of them talk about it now?”      

“Only among themselves; there rock solid. You can trust them Justin.”      

“That was my impression too. I believe they’ve earned the good life Master Badass.”      

“Boy auction time again?”      

“I’m going to make a shit load of donations with those hot looking boys. Fuck yeah!”      

“I’m glad it all worked out for them.”      

“I want you and Nancy to come to the office because I want to give you a bonus for this job.”      

“I’m always happy to take money from a multi-billionaire son.” Badass slapped Justin on the back and laugh. Justin gave Nancy a $25,000 bonus and Badass a $75,000 bonus. He called Liberty Airlines and chartered a jet for 125 passengers to Georgia today. Then he called a tour service and charted enough buses to take the boys to the airport. Justin called Brian and told him what he was doing. Justin was going to fly the team leader and seven more boys to Kinneyville in his private jet. In less than two hours both jets were loaded and taking off for Georgia. Justin flew in front showing the big jet where to land.      

The first thing the boys noticed getting off the jet was how warm it was in Georgia compared to Pittsburgh. Justin had buses waiting from the Kinneyville Academy to take boys to their new campus. On the way to the school they rode through town and were taken by the beauty of the new city and the huge new custom homes they saw. The town spoke great wealth everywhere. Once the boys were checked in at school and moved into new dorm rooms they were assembled again to hear from Justin one more time.      

“Welcome to Kinneyville Georgia; the gayest, richest most crime free city in America and probably the world. Now I’m sure you have lots of questions so let me hear them.” Justin answered all the boys questions about vampires, being embraced to one, what the sex is like, what are the advantages, what are the disadvantages which are few, what the town was like, what this school was like; he told them about the college and the lake. When one boy asked how they would meet vampires Justin decided to tell them.      

“We have a fund raising tradition on all my campuses. Familiar boys who are interested in becoming embraced help me raise donations in a boy auction. These vampires have money like dirt and bid tens of millions of dollars or more to have a weekend of your company. You’re not required to have sex with them and if you do it’s between consenting adults. They want to get to know you and they want you to get to know them. If they like you they will ask you to embrace with them. Have a physical attraction to the man. Realize you will spend forever with him. If you do it right you’ll never get older or die. Being embraced to a rich vampire is the greatest life a gay boy can have. Lots of embraced boys make babies with hired surrogate mothers and they have young families. You’ll want for nothing the rest of your life which can be forever. Who doesn’t want to be a boy in my auction?” No one raised his hand. “Good, I need your help to support this school. It cost me over $800 million a year to run this campus for 12,000 boys. I have eight campuses in the world helping nearly 75,000 boys at a time. Donations from these auctions make it possible to do it. This guys might bid over 100 million to get a weekend with you, and if you embrace with them they are so happy they often give me more afterwards. Any questions?” Justin answered how the auction was done. He described the embracement procedure and the side effects and benefits felt instantly.

After talking with the boys from Pittsburgh they told Justin to arrange an auction as soon as possible. They were ready for this. One month later the auction occurred.      

Justin lined up the boys in their skimpy swimwear. He studied their appearance. The worse looking boy was an 8.5. They all had muscles, six pack abs, thick bulging biceps, trim waist, firm round asses, and strong legs. Even the boys with average looking faces got high marks because of their incredible bodies. Their hair had grown back enough to show their color. He separated the blonds from the brunettes and red heads. Carefully he numbered the order of the boys to be auctioned to create the highest bidding possible. The 10+ boys went first because their looks and baskets would get big bucks anyway. Next were the 9 rated looking boys; finally were the 8+ boys at the end who would command big bucks because it was last chance to get a boy. He saved one hot blond 10+ for the last auction. The event happened at The Fine Line club. Vampires flew in from New York and London. They saw the boys’ profiles on line and were very interested in this new crop of young men. Then about 250 vampires living at Kinneyville also attended the auction. Every vampire left his signed blank check to bid with. They had the four hour get together for the vampires to mingle with the nearly naked boys. The boys had beer and wine and the expected hardons happened from getting touched and inspected followed by the blow jobs and vampires falling in love with the taste of a boy. Vampires also sampled their blood. Soon the auction began.      

Altogether 155 boys were sold to over 400 bidding vampires. The lowest bid was 65 million. The highest bid was the last hot blond boy who sold for a whopping $247 million. The total donations for the night came to 14.8 billion dollars. It was the most successful auction of the Sunshine Foundation.      

The following Monday morning not one of the Pittsburg boys showed up for classes. The next day Justin was shocked to learn that not only did every boy who went through boot camp embrace with the vampire who bought him, every vampire who bought a boot camp boy donated an additional $100 million to the Sunshine Foundation raising an additional 13.3 billion dollars. One boy called Justin and told him they talked among themselves and all agreed to embrace before the auction if the guy was cool and if he agreed to give Justin an additional 100 million. Every vampire agreed to do it. With the help of his boot camp boys, Justin raised $28.1 Billion. Justin loved them enough to save their lives, and this is how they loved him back. Of the 22 boys who were auctioned from that local campus group, 14 embraced and 8 came back to school. Only 63 percent of the locals embraced when he had 100 percent of his boot camp boys take the embracement step. Justin said a silent prayer for all their relationships to be good. This one auction raised enough money for the Kinneyville Sunshine Foundation to exist for many years without any other funds. Justin was so moved what these boys made possible it put tears in his eyes.      

“Why are you crying Justin?”      

“Brian, this auction brought in over 28 billion dollars.”      

“Holy shit! That’s more money than we got combined.”      

“Get this; the entire boot camp boys made a pack to embrace with whoever bought them if they agreed to give the school another 100 million. Every vampire did it.”      

“So they accepted an eternity of sexual slavery to a vampire ahead of time so you could get the money?”      

“It looks like that’s what they did.”      

“Fuck Justin; that’s fucking amazing shit. That tells me how much they love you boy. So why the water works.”      

“I almost called the cops and got them busted and removed from my campus. Then I got the idea for a boot camp program for them with Badass running the show. It cost me a million to do it. I invested a million in them and got back over 28 billion.”      

“That’s a pretty good rate of return on your investment Sunshine.”      

“I told them they didn’t have to embrace if they didn’t want to.”      

“Well I guess they wanted to. First they were impressed a vampire would spend that much money to have a weekend with them so he had to seriously like them to begin with. Those boys were mostly ex-hustlers who knew how to seduce a man. I have no doubt they found their vampire attractive enough and seduced him into embracement and hustled them to give you more money. This was their last trick and they went out of a very high note. I bet they’re really proud of themselves for doing it.      

“Even the HIV+ boys brought in huge bucks.”      

“And a vampire can cure them as you know how we cured you of that bad flu.”      

“I am fucking blown away by this.”      

“Come with me; I know what to do when you get like this.” Brian led Justin into the bedroom and removed their clothes. In no time he was fucking his boy deep, fast and very hard driving Justin wild with erotic feelings. For the next six hours Brian pounded into that hot tight boy ass making Justin forget about the boot camp boys and remember the joy of being a vampire’s slave.