Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin carried his young son over to the sofa and got everyone to stand so he could lay Lee down.  The room was shocked to see the boy out cold.     

“It’s nothing really guys; Daphne asked him a unique question and it shocked him guys. He’ll be around in no time.” Justin assured the group.     

“What the fuck did she ask him to do that?” Debbie wondered verbally.     

“Do you want to make a baby with me?” Justin said grinning.     

“He was probably thinking how to do it and he overloaded on the idea.” Gus said laughing. “I think he’s still a virgin Dad.”      

“Gus! Shut up! You’re not helping talking like that. Don’t embarrass your brother. And I’m not impressed if you’re not a virgin for your information.”     

“Sorry Dad but the girls won’t leave me alone. It’s your fault I’m so cute.” Gus said grinning making the group smile or laugh.     

“Everybody please break up and act like nothing happened. He’s going to be freaked out enough as it is without an audience.” Justin told his guests who politely walked away as requested to make separate conversations away from the unconscious boy. After about three minutes Lee started to come around. Justin stayed with him holding his face in his hands reading his mind. He almost started laughing realizing Lee was imagining having sex with Daphne and how much a turn off that was for him. “Are you feeling better son?”     

“I can’t believe she asked me that. What a shock Dad.”     

“She means to do it like I had you and Gus; with insemination done in a clinic.”     

“Oh, why didn’t I think of that?”     

“Because at your age there’s only one thing you’re thinking about and a clinic isn’t involved unless you catch a disease or something.” Justin said grinning.     

“Did I like faint or something?”     

“Something like that but you didn’t hurt yourself. I caught you in time.”      

“What do you think Dad? Do you want me to be the father for Daphne and Marcus’s child?”     

“I like the idea despite it would make me a grandfather. They would live here on our land and share the child with us. It might be cool. I was about your age when I had you with Portia. Being a father is one of the best things I’ve ever done. Kids are a blast to have. They would be the primary parents and do most of the raising, diaper changing and all that. You can play with your kid, feed it sugar, wind it up and send it home to drive the parents nuts. It could be fun. ”     

“Why does she want me to do it?”     

“She wanted me but I’ve changed too much being embraced. Imagine a baby who can start fires or something. Gus can be a jaguar. I’m afraid to make another child. You’re my son so her next best choice to get me is you. And you weren’t born with any unusual birth differences but being a telepath which is pretty cool and harmless.”     

“It’s a pretty big deal being a father. I’m still so young. The idea is kind of scary for me.”     

“Think about it Lee. I’d give them an answer before they go home. Remember you’re not getting tied down by a kid; they want to raise it and share it with you and us. They’ll build a home on our property here and be close to us. Once in a while we can take the child and give them a break. Brian and I have loads of experience raising you and Gus. Frankly Lee, I hope you do it for them. I like the idea of our family growing. Brian and I can see many generations of our family over time. If you don’t say yes, she’s going to pick another father.”     

“I’ll do it Dad. As I think about it, I like the idea a lot. And since they’ll be raising the kid I just get the credit for making it.”     

“The child will learn you’re the biological father Lee. You’ll be a Dad at a small distance but still part of its life. I think it could be a good experience for you son.”     

“Maybe I should tell Daphne I’ll do it.” Lee got up and walked over to a very worried looking Daphne and Marcus. But after he spoke to them they were all smiles again now hugging Lee with excitement. Justin walked over to Brian and pulled him down for a kiss.     

“What was that for?”    

“You’re going to be a grandfather soon Brian.”

“My vampire ears already heard your conversation with our son. I could slap the shit out of Gus for that virgin comment.”     

“He’s being a smart ass Brian. He’s a teenager; that’s his job including sleeping a lot. And I think Frank will father a child for Molly and Kelly.”     

“So I’m going to become a grand uncle and a grandfather at the same time there about?”      

“It looks that way old man. Not anymore available girls here to get pregnant now so I wouldn’t worry about any more.” Gus walked up to his Dads.     

“I just had a conversation with Sally Dad. We need to talk.” Justin read his mind.     

“I think you might want to explain why you didn’t wear a condom young man on prom night. Brian, Gus’s girlfriend Sally just told him she’s pregnant conceived after the prom.”     

“Holy shit young man! My first question is what did you say to her when she told you that?”     

“I told her I love her and want the baby Daddy Brian. I asked her to marry me and she accepted.”     

“You’re just a baby yourself Gus. A family and child now are going to be tough on you.” Brian said.     

“Well she’s not aborting my baby so don’t even suggest it.” Gus shot back.      

“He didn’t mean that Gus; he’s just stating a fact. I’m glad you’re standing by her and offered to marry her. Do her folks know about this yet?” Justin asked.     

“I’m the first person she told it to just now. She took a home test this morning after missing her period. I really love her and want to marry her. I would even if she wasn’t knocked up.”     

“You and she can have the pool house to live in. I want you both to get your educations. We’ll hire someone to help with the baby and we can help too so you both can go to school. What do you think her parents are going to say?” Justin asked.     

“They really like me. And they know I’m the son of the richest queers in Georgia and the famous Sunshine the singer. They’ll be delighted knowing we won’t be poor.”     

“Kids getting drunk and getting pregnant; this is what the world has come to Brian.”     

“How did you know we were drinking?”     

“I just know. Take Sally and the limo and go talk to her parents. I want this done right. Ask her father for the right to marry her. That’ll impress him to like you more.”     

“Ok Dad; I’ll be right back if I don’t get shot in the process.”     

“Fuck! Take a guard with you for crying out loud.”     

“I was only joking Dad, honest. Sally’s dad really likes me. I think her mother has a crush on me too.”     

“Take a guard anyway. Make out like we do that all the time for you.” Justin was determined joke or no joke.      

“Ok, ok; I’ll take Randy because he’s pretty cool and one of the young ones.”     

“And we’re going to have a quick wedding for the baby’s sake to be close to 9 months with you married if they agree.” Brian added.     

“The sooner the better; because then I get all the puddy I want.” Gus said smiling headed to Sally to take her home to see her parents.     

“I’m too fucking young to be a grandfather Brian.”     

“So am I lover. So am I.”

“What’s this talk about being grandfathers?” Debbie asked them.     

“Gus got his girlfriend pregnant and Lee is making a baby with Daphne and Marcus; thus we are about to be grandfathers twice. And Frank, our houseboy in New York is going to father a child for my sister Molly.  I guess this is a typical family reunion. “Justin said grinning.    

“Naaw; it’s in Arkansas were family reunions get the girls pregnant Sunshine.” Debbie laughed at her incest-state joke.     

“Well it was bound to happen someday with straight sons Debbie. I just wasn’t expecting it this soon. Gus still has another year of high school left and then college.”     

“Maybe he doesn’t want to go to college. He could just live off your money.”     

“I wouldn’t be much of a parent if I let that happen, Debbie. He has some life lessons to learn.”     

“We plan to help them but not spoil them any more than we already have.” Brian said.    

“Let me see, grand homes in several cities, all they’ve known is limos and private jets; security guards constantly around them; hiding from the paparazzi when you go out,  traveling all over the world with you; no I don’t they’re spoil much.” Debbie said with a smile. “They’ve had a great life and they’re great boys doing what boys do. If they’re straight and don’t make babies you got a problem. Somebody has to grow up and pay for us old folks getting Social Security to live on.”     

“Debbie, I invited Melanie; do you know why she didn’t come this weekend?” Justin asked.     

“Justin, she still misses Lindsay something bad. She said it would be too hard to be near her. Do you think Lindsay ever misses Melanie?”     

"If she does she never mentions it. She hasn’t dated or thought about being with anyone for years Debbie. I’ve wondered if that’s a bad thing. I don’t want her to be lonely.” Justin said.    

“There’s something I’ve never told you Justin. She has seen someone. It’s just not a public affair yet.” Brian added.     

“And who might that be?”     

“Well you know she has recently joined me on my trips to New York to see Dracula. She has been dating Dracula’s pilot, Jerry. If you notice now; they are not with the party at this time.”     

“She’s dating a man? Holy fuck! Should we do some kind of intervention and save her from heterosexuality or something?” Justin asked with his sunshine mega-watt smile. ‘    

“I’m afraid it’s too late for that; she likes dick. Melanie doesn’t have a chance. She didn’t ask me to keep it a secret; they just wanted to wait to see if they are serious before saying they are a couple.”      

“Can I tell Melanie to stop her damn pinning?”      

“I don’t see why not. She’ll never get Lindsay back again. She attacked her and threatened to turn her. Dracula stopped it himself. Melanie really messed up.” Brian added.     

“Well I’m glad she’s seeing someone; I was starting to worry about her Brian.” Justin said with his heart in it. “She might end up wanting to live with him.”     

“Once she hears she’s going to be a grandmother that might change. I’m going to let Gus tell his mother about Sally.”  Brian said.     

“I know Vic and Rodney are thinking about breeding James soon. They want a child and are considering hiring a surrogate mother to give them a child.”     

“We may have lots of new babies in our clan of friends and family soon.” Justin said grinning. “The more the merrier I say; I love kids.”     

“They’re ok once you get past the potty training stage. Until then all they do is eat and poop.” Brian remembered.     

“Everyone if we can have your attention; my daughter Reneesmee wishes to make an announcement.” Edward called out getting everyone to listen.     

“Jacob and I are having a baby. It’s a boy.” Reneesmee shouted out as she held Jacob in her arms. Everyone began to clap and cheer for the parents to be.    

“Well if this is the time for announcements let me tell you that I’m going to have a baby with Frank here.” Molly said. This caught everyone who didn’t know off guard and they too were happy for them with more cheers and applause.

“Oh what the hell:  I’m going to tell them Brian.” Justin walked over to his mother.     

“Yes Justin; did you want to see me?”     

“Sit down Mother.” Jennifer took a seat in a chair.     

“Everyone, my youngest son Gus has gotten his girlfriend Sally pregnant and he asked her to marry him. She accepted his proposal. They’re talking to her parents right now. So we’re going to have two grand kids soon. Mom; Lee will father a child for Daphne;  you’re going to be a great grandmother twice when it happens. And you’re going to be the youngest looking great grandmother in the world.” Justin sat down and kissed his mother on the cheek.     

“What a shock this is. I was just getting adjusted to the idea of Molly having a child and now this. We’re going to be knee deep in babies soon.”     

“And all these kids get to grow up about the same age together too.” Justin realized.     

“Everyone may I have your attention. I’m not having a baby; but dinner ‘s ready for those who eat food.” Tim said smiling. “The fact I’m not having a baby is not for lack of trying.”      

“You keep trying honey; you might be the first one yet.” Debbie said patting Tim on the face as she walked by him leading Carl into the dining room. Soon all the humans were having a southern feast of fried chicken, hamburgers, steaks, pork chops, hot dogs, fried cat fish, and every vegetable and fruit you could imagine. A giant set of food was laid out for everyone buffet style and they took their plates and loaded up with whatever they wanted to eat. There were sodas, beer, wine, juices and tea served. For those who wanted it there were water bottles on ice. It was a grand meal done in style and everyone had a great time and conversation. While the humans ate the vampires had their own private party in the living room.     

“Justin and I are extending an invitation to all of you to have a home here on our property in Georgia. We’ll provide the land and you have free use of our airport. We have excellent security and seclusion. I also have the option to buy neighboring land if I want it. We could actually build a town here of our own if we desired to.”      

“I know Misha and Cajsa miss seeing Justin very much. We have to get this serious thought. I grow tired of New York and have no interest staying the Victor much longer. I’m very interested in living here Brian. What do you think Dracula?”     

“A large community of vampires and familiars has always been a dream of mine. I’m very interested as well. “     

“I want to be near the children and this going to be the place to be with so many new babies coming. Me and Carl are in Brian.” Debbie said.     

“I’m all for it if Vic likes the idea.” Rodney added.     

“I’d love to be here. The more of us here the more fun it can be. This reunion is the best thing we’ve done for many years and I don’t want to be Victor of Pittsburgh forever. I have a good friend who’s straight who’d do a great job taking my place.” Vic said. “Count us in too Brian.”     

“Ben can retire from the university and we could move here.” Paul said. “I love the idea.”   

"I want to retire from the Sunshine campus. Don and I want to live here too. I have an excellent assistant administrator who can take my place already trained to take over." Emmett said.   

“All these rich vampires moving will need an accountant. I’m moving to Georgia I guess and I think Steve would love it here.” Ted said.    

“Jennifer and Molly would love to be near Justin and have the child with family and friends. I think we’ll be moving here too.” Charles Tucker added. “We get away for the deep snow too.”        

“We grow tired of New York and the noise. I love the quiet of the country. I’ll talk with David but I’m very keen on the idea myself.” Master Mark Jones said. “For what we can get for our condo at Uber Tower we could build quite a fine home here for a faction of the money we can make selling our condo.”     

“I want Daphne with the dad of our child and we have already told Justin we’re moving here Brian.” Marcus said.     

“I believe we might each like to have separate homes near each other here.” Dr. Cullen said.     

“Would you like to extend the invitation to other vampires Brian?”      

“I want to create a community so the answer to that is yes Dracula. The more that live here the better our new town will be, provided we get good people here. I’ll also make sure we have lots of nice familiars to make it pleasant with plenty of fresh food available for us. Justin and I will sell our interest in Uber Tower and use that money for infrastructure; roads and sewers and street lights and landscaping and all that stuff. Once I have an idea how many want to move here I can get engineers working on the designs and soon begin the construction.”     

“A lot of vampires will jump at the idea of living in a community where we don’t have to hide. You can fill this place in no time Brian. There’ll be more wanting in than lots available I’m sure of that. It could be a very wise investment.” Dracula said.  

“We’ll create an association. Your cost will be my cost. I’m not doing this for a profit. So everyone here wants to move to Georgia; anybody against the idea of moving here?” No one said a word. “Now we need to think of a name for our little town. Anyone got an idea what would be good to call a town full of vampires besides Transylvania?” Brian grinned.    

“Fangville” Emmett Cullen said smiling.    

 “Familiar Defero; or Latin for Familiar Community;” Dracula said.     

“I think we’re starting something here that will last for hundreds of years if not more. We should the founders of this new community. I propose we call it Kinneyville. It’s honors Brian and Justin who are making the new community for us possible and it’s totally neutral and has no connotations to vampires or familiars.  It’s a name that can be on a map without drawing attention to it.” Jordan said.      

“I like that.” Dracula said. “Only other vampires would recognize the name.”      

“It has a nice sound to it. I agree too. Carlisle said.     

“We have to make sure no other town in Georgia has that name but it’s a very good one.” Ted said. “Let me use your computer Brian.”     

“It’s in the office. Password is sunshine; lower case.” Ted left the room.     

“Is anyone against the name Kinneyville?” Dracula asked. No one objected. Two minutes later Ted returned.     

“No other city or town has that name in Georgia. It’s available.”     

“Well if you’re going to name it after me I’m going to buy all the damn land I can get around us. We want to have room to grow here with lots of pretty familiar boys to keep it nice and attractive. We get our on zip code and phone codes and all that crap. Ted, get with my attorney and set up to incorporate a new town. You’ll be the treasurer of the community. Who wants to be the mayor?” Brian asked.     

“I elect you the first mayor Brian. You already live here to do business. Later we can take turns or something.” Jordan said.     

“I second Brian Kinney as the mayor of Kinneyville. Let history get off to a good start.” Dracula said. All in favor raise your hands.” Everyone raised their hand. “Opposed?” No hands went up.     

“Mayor Brian; you’re in charge.” Jordan said smiling.     

“My first order is you all get first grab at the best lots away from the airport and noise from our jets. Once your homes are built, I’ll plan the community out somehow with buildable lots. The vampires moving here will have to have money though.  I don’t want to have to create a damn food bank down the road for vagrants.  Let me know how much land you need before leaving this weekend. Do you mind if I make Justin the vice-mayor to help me?”     

“That’s a splendid idea Brian.  He’s very smart and will be a great help designing the community. We should consider a downtown area with a grocery store for the humans and a community center for all of us. If we’re going to build town let’s think big. We need a charter and strict rules on who gets to live here. We can’t discriminate however.”     

“Jacob will live here; there is our token werewolf.” Emmett Cullen said laughing.     

“Good one Emmett. I think Jordan means races. Like blacks or Mexicans and such.”    

“Well if the lots are too expensive; only vampires will be able to afford to live here. That should weed out the riff raff. Race doesn’t matter if they’re vampires.” Dracula said.     

“Our children will need a school. We’ll need teachers here. We’ll have to pay property taxes or send our kids to nearby Dalton. The animal eaters like the Cullens can hunt in the Ed Jenkins and Chattanouga Parks to the east of us. Shit; there is so much to think about building a town. But in the end it’ll be worth it.” Brian said.     

“Would you like a deposit for our lots before we leave this weekend Brian? Let’s put some money in the town budget right now. We can be investors; this doesn’t have to be a non-profit organization. I propose the co-founders, which are all of us, to give Brian a million each right now to get the ball rolling. Later we can see what else he needs. It’s a joint investment which we can get a return on down the road as others buy in to move here.” Dracula said.     

“I’ve done business with Brian before and I’m delighted to do it again. If anyone is short, I’ll cover your share of the investment.” Jordan said. Everyone pulled out their checkbook and wrote checks to “City of Kinneyville” per Ted’s instructions.      

“Kinneyville Georgia is born.” Brian said smiling followed by his tongue in cheek expression.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'll make you a deal; you write reviews and Ill write fast chapters. Just a couple of words is cool. Thanks!