Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin opened the front door to allow the two beautiful teenage girls into their villa home. They had sent the limo to pick them up in town and bring them to the estate.     

"Come in ladies; the boys should be dressed any second now." Justin said as he escorted the girls in and led them to the living room. "May I get you something to drink?"     

"I'll have a Coke, Justin;" said the pretty long blond hair girl with green eyes.     

"And I'll have an orange juice on ice." The light brown haired, blue eyed girl said. Justin went and made the drinks and came back giving them their refreshments.     

"It's really rude of my sons to make you wait like this. What time‘s the prom?"     

"Eight o'clock; we really don't mind since we have the best looking guys in school taking us there;" stated Lee's date, Linda the light brown haired girl with amazing blue eyes.     

"Gus has been just wrong hiding you from me; I'm Justin his father; tell me about yourself."     

"I'm Sally, also a junior at our school like Gus; we met a month ago. We have only dated a couple of times going to a movie and dinner. Then he asked me to the prom and here I am."     

"Well both of you ladies look terrific. Those gowns or most becoming on you; I bet you spent hours finding the right one."     

"My mother's a fashion designer and made them both. I'll let her know your compliment." Sally said. Justin could not help but notice what big tits the girl has. She was perfect for Gus physically at least because he loved a girl with large breasts.  Lee and Gus walked down the stairs each wearing a tailored tuxedo and looking like a million dollars. The amount of diamonds they were wearing probably had a lot to do with it. They each went to their respected dates, kissed them and sat down.     

"Now I have to be the dotting parent and grab my camera for this special moment." Justin left to retrieve the camera in the office and quickly returned with Brian in tow.     

"This is Brian my lover and the boy's other father." Brian met the ladies and sat down with Justin.     

"Justin if I may ask how do you look so young? You don't look a day over 17 yourself." Sally said.     

"I've had plastic surgery and I take a special injection from France that slows my aging process. It's very expensive and illegal in America. If I ever stop the shots I'll gain all my years at once."     

"Well you look as young as the time your first CD came out." Linda commented.     

"I also have a special diet I follow that helps me stay young." Justin said grinning at Brian.     

"Let's get the pictures over with Dad so we can get going." Lee said standing up with his date. Gus and his date joined them on the grand stair case and Justin took photos of each couple and both couples together.     

"Be home by ten." Brian yelled out as they left the house. Gus stuck his head back in the door."     

"Ten in the morning; got it Daddy Brian." Gus grinned and closed the door before Brian could complain.     

"Where did we go wrong raising those two?"     

"Brian, there're perfect boys. What's your problem?"     

"They're straight; that's my problem."     

"Well duh? Most people are straight Brian. We still have a gay Diamond for a son."     

"I've noticed for the past month since Tim and Bobby broke up that Bobby now sleeps every night with Diamond. I bet they want to embrace soon. Diamond loves his big fat dick." Justin said.     

"And Tim is dating a vampire from Atlanta now. We might need to get new house boys soon." Brian added.     

"I'll find two more from one of my campuses Brian. I'd prefer to get them among my boys at the schools."     

"I have to approve their blood before they're accepted since I'll want to feed from them at times." 

"You get first bite Master." Justin said grinning. "I take it only blond haired boys with blue eyes are to be considered since you have a taste for purple blood?"     

"You got it. They’re an acquired taste I very much enjoy."     

“I’m sure I can find a couple of boys who meet your qualifications who would love to be here. It seems like only yesterday the boys were born and now they’re going to the prom; Lee graduates this year and Gus next year. They’re 18 and 17. Diamond and Bobby are an item. Our family is changing Brian. We should do something soon.”     

“What do you have in mind?”     

“A reunion of family and friends. We could fly everyone here to Georgia for a visit and party at the villa. We have room for everybody with 25 bedrooms Brian not to mention the guest house or pool house we never use has 3 bedrooms and could hold lots of people there.”     

“Who do you plan to invite?”     

“Damn near everyone; that is who is available to visit. I’ll handle everything; you let me know who you want me to invite of your friends too if I miss anyone.”     

“When should we do it?”     

“June 15th or about 3 weeks from now. It’s after graduation and it won’t be too hot yet for the visitors not accustomed to our weather.”     

********************          

Dracula’s 737 jet landed on their private air strip in Northern Georgia with a cargo of people from New York and Pittsburgh. Justin arranged for a large bus to be available to bring everyone to the house.      

Soon the gang arrived and entered the huge villa. First ones in were Carl and Debbie, followed by Vic, Rodney and their embraced boy, James Maloney. Then entered Ben and Paul with their houseboy Joey, Ted and his boy Steve, Emmett and Don, Charles and Jennifer, Molly and Kelly, Jordan and Cajsa with four servant boys, Master Mark and with very endowed blond David from New York with three servant boys, their houseboy in New York Frank, and Marcus and  his embraced Daphne. Tom Stewart came; the boy who was homeless when Justin and Brian met him at the Liberty Diner the night Justin got shot. Emmett’s old friend Andy came who now worked at the campus. Sonic and the other band members came with lovers. Mark Leon, the boy hero who was shot on campus came with his lover Genie Boy all grown up now walked in. Mark was the dance and karate instructor at the campus in Pittsburgh. Dracula and Misha walked in with four of their best house boys. Tony Spears, the boy who was kidnapped by drug cartel members trying to get money from Justin came. He was frozen at 16 having embraced with a New York vampire he meet at one of the auctions. Tony was escorted by his very wealthy vampire with four boys they brought with them. There was plenty of humans to feed the vampires at the estate without calling out for more.     

The Cullen family walked through the grand wooden mahogany doors: Carlisle, Esme, Edward, Bella, Reneesmee, Jacob, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, and Alice. Tom Adams, the boy bashed on Liberty Avenue came with his vampire embraced lover. And Kenny Arnold, the boy nearly raped but stopped by Gus in the woods was now a familiar friend of the Pittsburg gang and came.     

The one who hadn’t seen her son in 7 years and needed to be informed about him being a vampire came: Alice Applebee, Diamond’s mother. She was awed by the wealth and elegance of the grand estate. Diamond walked up and greeted his mother. She reached out and touched his face shock at how cold he was.    

“We need to talk Mum. I flew you here to tell you something.” Diamond led his mother into the villa to the dining room for privacy; he sat her down at the table and sat beside her.     

“There’s something we haven’t told you all these years. I wanted to wait before telling you this. At first you’re going to be shocked but realize this is all true and you’re totally safe here with everyone.” Diamond said.     

“Son, why are you still so young? And why is your skin as cold as ice?”       

“That’s what I’m going to explain to you, Mum. When I ran away and went to London I met a man who picked me up and changed me forever. Promise me you will sit there and hear me out without freaking out or running off.”     

“I promise Diamond.”     

“You must never tell anyone about this Mum or you can put my life in danger and other good people in danger. The man was a vampire and he turned me into a vampire to make me strong so I could rob tourists for him and bring him the money. I tried to rob Justin but he was too strong for me. Justin is the embraced human to his vampire Brian, and it makes him very strong to be with him. That’s how we met. They liked me and wanted to adopt me and that’s how I came to live with them. Many of the people with you on the jet coming here are vampires and their lovers or servants.”     

“Vampires don’t exist. Why would you spin a tale to me?” Diamond pulled out his cell phone and asked Bobby to come to the dining room. Within a minute Bobby walked in.     

“Feel Bobby’s hand mother; he’s human just like you are. He’s a familiar or a human friend to vampires who share their blood with us. Bobby, may I have a bite to prove to my Mum I’m a vampire?”     

“Sure.” Bobby walked over extending his wrist to Diamond who took it and bit in drawing some blood allowing some of it to seep out so his mother could see it; then he licked the wound closed.     

“Bobby's also my lover Mum. I plan to embrace with him soon. That means we'll be together forever.”

“Oh my word; it’s really true you’re a vampire.”     

“We’re nothing like you see in movies or read in books Mum. We don’t kill people for blood; there are plenty of willing donors who are our friends and lovers. My skin is very cold to you and I will never grow old or die Mum.”     

“You said Justin is a human but he hasn’t aged either.”     

“There is a way embraced lovers can never grow old or die either. Justin is doing what he must do to be one of them. He will always look 17 forever. And he even went through a special procedure that makes him immune to human diseases. He’s probably the most powerful embraced human alive. He stopped making CDs and performing to protect his family and avoid questions about the fact he doesn’t age. I must have your word Mum to never say anything about this with anyone not already part of our society. Bad things can happen if the wrong people find out about us.”      

“I won’t say anything son. Thank you for telling me. I’m so sorry this happened to you.”     

“It’s not that bad Mum. I have a great life here with Brian and Justin, and Bobby’s a wonderful lover who’ll be with me forever.     

“He looks old enough to be your father.” Alice commented seeing her 13 year old looking son with a grown man now sitting in his small lap.     

“He’s perfect for me Mum. Just the right age for me to love him more.” Diamond said grinning. “I’m 25 legally now but I’ll always be real young and small looking. We have ways of changing our ID as we get older so we don’t bring suspicion to ourselves.”     

“How many vampires are there in the world?”     

“I don’t know in the world but in New York there are thousands; same as in London and other big cities. Someone else here might know the answer for you. Remember what I told you; you’re totally safe here with these vampires because no one would hurt you.”     

“I’m not worried Diamond; it’s just all such a shock to me.” Justin walked into the dining room.     

“I hope I’m interrupting anything.”     

“No Justin; I just told Mum the truth about me and she took it real good. She’s more freaked out about me loving Bobby I think.”     

“Well on the surface it does look like a 30 year old man with a 12 year old boy. Bobby has known Diamond since he really was 13 Alice. I know he loves your son for himself and not his looks as someone so very young. He’s been my houseboy for many years.” Justin told her.     

“If Diamond’s happy then I’m happy for him.”     

“If you’re comfortable join everyone in the living room and make new friends. Diamond can introduce most of them to you.” Justin said before leaving the room to check on dinner then go greet his guests.    

“Mum, Dracula is a real person and he’s here with his lover. And the Cullen family the Twilight series of books was written about are real and here. Let me introduce you to them; they’re my friends.  Diamond led his newly enlightened mother into the living room.     

“Sunshine; get your perky bubble butt over here and give me a hug. Damn it you don’t get cuter the older you get. And why the real long hair? You don’t perform anymore.” Debbie said as she gripped him into a bear hug and released him in time to breathe.    

“Brian likes my long hair in bed; he has something to pull on besides; well you know.”     

“Ha! I can just imagine him riding you with your hair in his hands like the reins for a horse.”     

“Something like that Deb. How you doing?”     

“We’re fantastic kid. Life’s great. Me and Carl are retired now and having a ball. I sold the diner and we travel a lot with an RV we bought. Had to go out and taste the world my boy.”     

“That’s good to hear; Carl looks good too.” Justin looked at Carl talking with Brian. “I better greet more of my guest. Your luggage is already in your bed room. Just ask one of houseboys wearing a blue shirt where you will be tonight and if you need blood let me know; we got lots of donors here this weekend.”     

“Sure thing Justin; thanks for inviting us.” Justin walked off to see other new arrivals. It seemed like it took forever to greet everyone and he saved his mom and Charles Tucker for near the last.     

“Justin; you look terrific.” Jennifer said hugging her son.     

“Hi Mom, Charles. Thanks for coming to my little house in Georgia.”

“I’d hardly call this little Justin. It’s a palace and fit for a king.”     

“Or two queens with few little princes to boot. I’ll have to show you Lee and Gus’s prom pictures Mom; there’re so adorable with their dates. Lee is going to college in Atlanta and coming home on weekends. Gus has one more year of high school left. Is Molly happy to be married?”     

“She’s very happy Justin; she and Kelly are the perfect match. Now that she has grown up to look 16 they are perfect for each other. She wants to have a child Justin.”     

“Hummm….any idea who she wants for the father?”     

“She’s just beginning to think about it. Do you have someone in mind?”     

“Our houseboy Frank in New York would be perfect. He’s a blond with blue eyes, a concert pianist and very intelligent and a beautiful man. He would make a beautiful baby and not give her any trouble custody wise or any of that crap.”     

“I really like Frank, Justin. Tell Molly that you think he would be the perfect father for her child.” Just then Kelly and Molly walked up to join Justin with their parents.     

“Mom tells me you want a baby. I know the perfect father for you.”    

“Who Justin?”     

“Our houseboy Frank living in New York. He’s beautiful, blond hair and blue eyes, strong, smart, and a genius musician. That’s a great gene combination for a baby. I think he would give you the best chance for a child that looks like you, and he would be very reasonable about you having custody I think.”      

“What do you think Kelly? I like Frank and he’s very smart and good looking.”     

“I’m ok with it if he allows us to raise the child Molly. I don’t want our child split between two homes in dual custody.”    

 “Well he’s right over there; go talk to him. I bet he would love to do it for you. And you better do it soon before he embraces with his boyfriend and starts blood drops.” Justin said. Molly and Kelly went to talk to Frank. Leave it to Molly to get right to the point.     

“Frank, I want you to father a child with me if you’ll let me and Kelly raise it exclusively. You can still visit, and the child will know you’re the dad, but we don’t want to split the child between two homes. Are you interested?”     

“Wow! That came out of left field. I’ve never given it any thought. I think I’d love to do it. I’m gay though, we have to like do this the clinical way.”    

“I wasn’t thinking of any other way you big knuckle head. Can you come and stay with us when I need you?”     

“I’m sure I can if Brian and Justin let me.”     

“Justin recommended you to be the father. I’m sure it’s ok with them.” Molly assured him. “I need you in Pittsburgh in three weeks Frank.”     

“Then I guess I’ll be there. I can stay at Britin too and join you at the clinic when it’s time to do it.”     

“Sounds like a plan dad.”    

 “Sonic, how are you guys doing these days?” Justin asked his old guitarist.     

“Just living high off the royalties and interest of the ton of cash you helped us make. We’re all good. The bass and rhythm guitar players, Eric and George, got hitched with vampires. I’m with the same lover now going on 4 years; he’s around here somewhere.”     

“Well it’s great to see you guys again. I got to mingle more.” Justin shook his hand and approached Emmett.     

“Oh baby you look so good. Thank you for inviting us.”  Emmett said as he hugged Justin.     

“How are you and Dan doing Em?”     

“Marvelous honey buns; he’s the most fantastic lover on earth and I’m so glad you brought him to me. It’s been over 12 years now and it seems like it was only yesterday you introduced us.”     

“Brian and I will need two more; fuck it, four more house boys for this villa soon. The others are retiring. Brian insist on blonds with blue eyes. He loves our blood too much to change.” 

“Well I have thousands to consider for you at the 12,000 dick deep campus Justin. I’m sure I can find 4 boys to your liking.”     

“I need that many just to mow the damn yard. We love it here though.”     

“You have enough money honey to have a stable of hot young things if you want.”     

“They’re for work Em; we don’t have sex with anyone but with each other. And they can be extra blood for Brian and guests.”    

“I have a few boys in mind right now that might be perfect. They didn’t want to be in the next auction but their cool boys anyway; they just don’t want to think about getting embraced so young.”     

“Nobody under 16 Emmett; I need them to have basic maturity at least. There is responsibilities to this job with assets and money at times, and they need to be able to drive.”     

“Gotcha you honey; I’ll get the right boys for you and send you their files.”      

“Thanks Em; I have to go play host some more.” Justin walked over to the Cullen family.     

“Hello Justin; thank you for inviting us. Esme Cullen said as he approached them.     

“I’m delighted you came. I’m afraid the best I have to hunt here is rabbits and dear.”     

“We feed before coming so it wouldn’t be a problem. I’m sure your estate animals are like pets to you.” Edward said.     

“Actually you could thin out about 4 young bucks we don’t need and bring the bodies to the house so we can have venison steaks in the freezer. I’ll hire a butcher in town to prepare them.”     

“Then 4 bucks will be fun to chase.” Emmett Cullen said smiling.      

“So you’re going back to Washington after our visit?” Justin asked them.    

“Yes, we like to spend part of the summers there.” Carlisle said. “You have a beautiful home here. The country is so nice in this part of the country.”    

“We have lots of land if you would like to build a house here. I’m extending the invitation to all our friends and family to be here if they would like. We can set up our own little town of vampires.” Justin laughed. “Excuse me while I go shake some babies, and kiss some hands.”     

“Girlfriend; glad you could make it!” Justin walked up and hugged his best friend Daphne standing by her embraced vampire Marcus.     

“I’m glad to be here. This is a lively bunch you got here. Justin this is kind of sudden but that’s me: I want to have a baby and I wonder if you would be the father for us.” Justin was shocked by Daphne’s request.     

“I’m not sure I’d make a good father Dap. I’ve changed a lot being with Brian. When Gus was born we learned he could turn into a jaguar like us. The child might not be normal if I’m the dad. I’m an embraced freak girlfriend. And I’ve been drinking blood drops from Brian forever. I strongly suggest you find a different man to be your father. I wish I could but I’ve changed so much I fear what my next child could be like. There are lots of nice men and boys here to consider. Molly wants a child and she asked our houseboy in New York, Frank, to be the father for her child. I think he’s going to do it. You’re not the only embraced girl thinking about starting a family.”     

“Darn, I really had my heart set on you Justin. How about if Lee is the father? He didn’t have any unusual birth differences did he?”     

“He’s telepathic is the only talent he got. He’s a grown man at 18 now and can make his own decision.  Would you and Marcus consider building a house on our land and living here to raise the child so us and Lee can be involved with him or her? Shit! I could be a damn grandfather.”     

“I love this country; it reminds me so much of Italy in the countryside.” Marcus said.     

“You’ll be the youngest grandfather in history too.” Daphne joked with her friend. “Heah Lee! Come over here for a minute.”      

“Hello Daphne; how are you?” Lee asked her.      

“You want to make a baby with me?”     

Justin used his vampire like speed to catch Lee before his head hit the hard Italian tile floor after passing out cold.