Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

A story can't be all sex; there must be a plot.

“Hello Jennifer, I’m Debbie Novotny” said the smiling woman wearing a t-shirt that said "I Have Issues" boldly on the front. She led Justin’s mom into her house back to the kitchen table to sit with a waiting Vic and Rodney. “Can I get you a fresh cup of coffee or something cold to drink?”  

“I’ll have coffee and a glass of water, thank you.” Jennifer stated. Debbie brought the drinks and sat down with the group. “I really don’t know why Justin insists I speak with you today; I’m totally accepting of his gay life and I’m very inpressed with Brian; I don’t know what would have happened to my family without him.” Debbie looked at Vic silently pleading for him to start the conversation.   

“I’m Vic, and this is my lover Rodney. Jennifer we have some things we have to tell you but let me start with how Justin met Brian. On the coldest night of this winter Brian was walking home late one night from Liberty Avenue and heard a boy crying in the distance. He found Justin lying on the snowy ground nearly frozen to death. Had not Brian found him he would have died in minutes. Brian rushed him into his apartment and using the hot water of the shower he saved Justin’s life.”  

“Oh my God; they never told me about this.”  

“The right time never came up; you had problems of your own to deal with recently. But you know Justin survived and is doing great now. I want to change the subject and come out of left field with a question. What do you know about vampires Jennifer?” 

“Well that is from far left field. I’ve read Ann Rice and the Twilight series of books. I find the stories facinating. Why do you asked that now?”  

“We’ll get to that soon. Do you believe vampires exist?”  

“No, their fictional characters to my knowledge.”  

“Do you beieve vampires can be good people?”  

“Well Mrs. Myers who wrote Twlight makes them good but again it’s only a story.”  

“What I’m going to tell you has to be a carefully guarded secret Jennifer; There are vampires living amoung humans right now.”  

“I find that very hard to beieve Vic.”  

“I’ll prove it to you soon, but first let me tell you about them. They have existed for over 10,000 years. Today they are very noble people who only feed mostly off of bad criminals and never hurt innocent people and most certainly never children with only rare exceptions and are destroyed if they do it. They live a long time which allows them to become very wealthy if they’re smart. They don’t eat or drink like humans do but live off of the life force in living human and animal blood. They don’t have to kill to live. Their are familiars who are friends of vampires who often share their blood with their vampire friends. Are you with me so far Jennifer?”  

“The is all very fascinating Vic; I still find it unbelievable.” 

“That is to be expected at this point of the conversation. Vampires take lovers like normal people, A vampire can be a lover with another vampire or a human. If a vampire and a human fall in love they enter into an arrangement called embracement and bond together forever. It’s a very powerful bond that can only be broken by death. Once a vampire bonds with a human and if they are soul mates and the vampire desires it, all he or she owns becomes the property of the human as well. They become like one person in spirit. Do you have any questions so far?”  

“To say I’m fasinated is an understatement.”  

“Now I don’t want to upset you, but I want to show you vampires exist. Both I and Rodney are vampires Jennifer. I’m going to show you my fangs, and drink blood from Debbie’s wrist. She will feel no pain because my fangs release a vemon that numbs the site I bite, and the drinking is very pleasant for the donor to allow a vampire to feed. I will lick the wound and close it instantly without a scar. Are you prepared to see this without getting upset?”  

“This I have to see; until now I can only imagine what your saying. I’ll try not to get upset.” Jennifer said bravely still not believing what she is hearing.  

“Your wrist Debbie.” Vic took Debbie’s wrist; looked straight at Jennifer and extended his razor sharp vampire eye teeth fangs about an inch in length and slowly bit the exposed woman’s wrist, he dranked a bit allowing some blood to seap out then retracted his fangs and licked the blood off and sealed the puncture wounds.  

“Damn that feels good Vic.” Debbie said smiling. Jennifer stared in total shock.  

“Breathe Jennifer; you’re totally safe here among us.” Rodney encourged her.  

“If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I’d never believed it. Why are you showing this to me now?”  

“Honey, Brian is a vampire, and Justin is embraced with him forever.” Debbie told her. “Once Justin recovered from almost freezing to death they liked each other instantly. A vampire usually won’t have sex with a human unless they are embraced. Brian explained the condition and circumstanaces of embracement to Justin and even tried to talk him out of it. Brian promised to get him a home with humans so he could get help and be off the streets without embracing with a vampire. Brian knew I would have taken Justin into this home in a heartbeat and helped him. But Justin felt he was in love with Brian and demanded to be embraced with complete knowledge what he was doing. The human always gets the choice to be embraced and with whom.” 

“So you’re telling me my son belongs to a vampire forever?”  

“They belong to each other forever Jennifer.” Vic told her.  

“So my son is now a vampire?” Jennifer almost has tears in her eyes.  

“Heavens no girl; he is very much a human but he has changed.” Debbie said.

“Brian has a way of keeping Justin 17 forever.”  

“How is that possible and for Justin not to be a vampire?”  

“Embracement changes the human to be able to live comfortable with a vampire. Take my hand Jennifer.” Rodney said. She grabbed his hand and felt his ice cold skin shocking her. “We don’t feel that cold to a lover who is embraced; we only feel very cool. I was embraced for many years with Vic before we decided to turn me. I know that Brian has decided to never turn Justin into a vampire.”  

“Well that’s a relief; I’m sorry I don’t mean to offend you it’s just my son were discussing here.”  

“No offence taken Jenn; embracement causes many changes. Justin has become for lack of a better way to discribe it half vampire. He does not crave blood or have fangs, he still has a beating heart and warm blood, he still eats like a human. He is gaining all the powers of a vampire without becoming one. His strength, sight, hearing, smell, taste, speed, and mental powers are becoming much more stronger now and soon he will match the powers Brian has making him more compatable for Brian and he can better protect Brian especially in the daytime. He can go in the sunlight where we can’t.” Rodney told her.  

“There is more you haven’t told me; isn’t there?”  

“Two more important issues.” Vic said. “Brian now feeds only off of Justin’s blood. He has no need to seek other humans to survive. It is very pleasurable to have a vampire feed from you and there is no pain involved. Usually it’s done during lovemaking because the experence for the embraced human is very erotic. Second, Justin has a very rare form of blood that is so pure it’s off the charts compared to normal human blood. We vampires call it being a purple blood and it is the richest blood on earth and highly valued. I’ve tasted Justin’s blood and I’m an expert on the subject; I was the first to discover Justin’s  status. I suspect you’re the dominate one of his parents and you too are a purple blood. If you would permit me to taste your blood, I can determine if that’s true. You'll feel a very pleasant experence and no pain at all.”  

“Why should I allow you to do this?”  

“If you are a purple blood you need our protection from vampires who would desire to own you. Your blood could be like a narcotic drug to us. Molly also may need our protection and you didn’t know it, but we already stopped a vampire trying to get to your daughter the other day.” Vic said to a surprised Jennifer. “He met Justin and learned he was a purple blood and had a sister by accident. He was destroyed for his crime.”  

“I agree to this.” Jennifer extended her wrist. Vic gently took her hand and placed her index finger into his mouth and bite gently drinking a few drops and sealing the wound perfectly.  

“My that did feel very good.”  

“If he bites you on the neck you’ll have an orgasm!” Debbie added laughing.  

“You are the dominate purple blood. Justin carries only your genes and the male gene of his father. You didn’t know it, but we have been protecting you since Justin bonded with Brian. Your family is an embraced family with us and under our protection from now on. Because you and Molly are purple bloods, and richer then the blue bloods of Europe, we have to protect you from vampires who want your blood or would like to embrace with you.”  

“Why didn’t Justin and Brian tell me about this the other day?”  

“You had other problems to deal with and they wanted to help you first without adding to your stress. Justin wanted you to meet Brian before learning these truths. They felt it would be easier for you if we told you and Debbie was here, who is our favorite familiar. You are a human familiar to us now as well and you must guard the secret of our existance from other humans who would seek to harm us in ignorance and unfounded fears.” Vic said.  

“This meeting was prearranged to tell you this Jenn. I expect Brian and Justin will join us soon having given us time to bring you up to speed.” Debbie said. 

“The sun’s out; how can Brian come here now?”  

“All we have to do is cover our skin from the sun’s rays not to burn.” Rodney said.  

“So Brian is really as wealthy as he says he is?”  

“Brian Kinney is one of the richest men in the country but you wouldn’t know it to look at him.” Debbie said. “I’m sort of the surrogate mother of the gay vampires here on Liberty Avenue and they meet here often with other familiars and embraced lovers. We’re like one be happy crazy family and you’re in our family too.” Debbie assured her. “It’s never a dull moment with this crowd and never fear for your safety with vampires here. Vic is the oldest one in town and over 2,000 years old and the leader of all vampires in Pittsburgh.” The front door opened and Brian walked in followed by a grinning Justin. Justin walked up to his mother looked in her eyes reading her mind, grinned his best sunshine smile and pretended to bite her on the neck making her jump. Everyone laughed at the display of ironic affection. Then Justin sat down on Brian lap kissing him and stroking his face lovingly.  

“Well mother Miller; it seems you’ve taken the vampire news very well.” Said a smiling Brian holding his Justin firmly in his lap.  

“I wondered why you and my son fell in love so fast and so hard. I guess this explains it to me.”  

“I really liked Brian but after embracing with him I was madly in love. And the sex Mom is totally out this world with pleasure. I can’t tell you with words how happy I am to be with Brian, and he is with me. We put mating rabbits to shame.”  

“That is too much information for a mother Justin"said a blushing Jennifer making everyone smile. “Brian why are your eye’s bloodshot?”   

“OOPS!” Brian changed his eyes to his normal hazel color. “That happens after I’ve fed Mother Miller; I can control it if I remember to.”  

“Mother, you should embrace with a vampire; you need the protection of being taken, and it’s the most amazing experience you can have.” Justin told her.  

“The Pittsburgh vampires are having a formal ball next week. Be out guest and join us Jennifer; the whole crowd will be there and you might be surprised to learn who’s a vampire here in town. There’ll be some very handsome devils to choose from that night.” Vic said.  

“You need to forget Craig and have a happy life. The best thing I could hope for you mother is to be embraced. I don’t want to watch you grow old and die when I stay 17 forever.” Justin said.

“You’re a very attractive woman, wealthy, and a pure purple blood human. Every vampire from teenagers on up will want you.” Brian told her. “Your next boytoy or man is waiting to be discovered and I promise you he’ll make you a very happy woman.” Brian smirked at her and Justin grinned nodding his head to agree with the information. 

“I’m not even divorced yet. It’s not proper for me to be seen out with anyone now.”  

“You are legally seperated and a free woman to do as you wish. Vampires will not judge you like humans in these circumstances. They won’t even know Craig is your husband if you don’t tell them. And soon you’ll be divorced; with Mel on your case and using our favorite familiar judge, it will be over is only a few days.” Brian said. “In fact I’ll call Mel and put a rush on it so you can be free totally before the dance.”  

“Son, are you truly this happy embraced with Brian?”  

“Mother, the night you embrace with a vampire and make love, you’ll have more pleasure and joy that you can possibly imagined. Yes Mom, I’m the luckest embraced gay boy on earth; I got Brian and he was a real catch in the vampire world and the most gifted and giving lover for me.”  

“Would 25 be too young a man for you Jennifer? I know a very good straight vampire who comes from a perfect line who's a very beautiful man and he seeks someone now to embrace with. He’ll fall in love with you instantly especially after tasting you. He could be your date for the ball.” Vic said.  

“That’s almost half my age Vic. A boy that young could wear me out.” Jennifer laughed.  

“You get strength when you embrace Mom; Brian tries but usually I wear him out.” Justin bragged. “I want you to date this vampire Mom; the sooner you're embraced to a good loving vampire the better off you’ll be. He can either slow down your aging or stop it all together. You haven’t been with a great lover until you’ve been with a vampire.”  

“Well I guess there’s a blind date in my future.” Brian pulled out his cell phone.  

“Mel, I want you to speed up the divorce of Jennifer Miller with Craig Taylor using Judge Memo. You can have it done by next Monday is perfect. She needs to be a single lady fast because a hot bloodsucker’s in her future. Thanks Mel.”  

“So your attorney doing my divorce is a familiar?”  

“She’s our attorney and also a vampire with an embraced female lover Mom.”  

“Jenn, would you like a fresh coffee? My machine makes a cup at a time?”  

“Yes thank you.”   

“Mother, I want you to let Brian drink from your neck and let you experience the joy of being a donor. It will make you more comfortable when you’re on your vampire date.”  

“Do it Jenn; it’s a fucking blast!” Debbies encouraged her.  

“I should experience it I guess.” Justin stood to allow Brian to approach his mother; he pulled back her long blond hair and bit her neck making her shiver with the touch of his ice cold lips and began drinking rapiding a pint and sealing the wound. Jennifer had the most amazing funny smile on her face. The experience of donating to a vampire was so erotic she nearly had an orgasm in front of everyone.  

“God that was incredible Justin. Is that what you feel when he does it to you?” 

“It’s different for a man then a woman but much the same. And he drinks much more from me making it much more intense.”  

“Come here Saturday night at nine Jennifer and I’ll introduce you to the young vampire I believe will be the love of your life.” Vic said.  

“Brian and I will be here too. I’ll arrange for you to have a live in house keeper and baby sitter for Molly.” Justin added.  

“Vic is the man with money, and someone not after mine?”  

“He has plenty; he isn’t as well off as Brian but he isn’t poor by any means. He comes from a very wealthy family and has made wise investments.”   

“What is his name Vic?” Brian asked.  

“Charles Tucker and he too is a blond and was a partial purple blood before being turned. And I know for a fact he’s been searching for someone to embrace with among older women than his age.”  

“I know this vampire and he’s a very beautiful man with an outstanding reputation in town. He’s a multi-millionaire and very well endowed where it counts.” Brian smirked looking at Justin’s mom.  

“You’re as good as fucked Mom in the best way possible.” Justin said making the whole group laugh out from his shocking statement. All Jennfer could do was smile and daydream about this future man for her.  

Saturday night came and the whole gang was there to have fun. Tucker arrived before Jennifer did.   

“Tuck this is my new embraced Justin Kinney now since he took my name.”  

“Brian you did very well; he is a most handsome young man.” Charles said.  

“I want you to taste him Charlie.” Justin got up and gave Tucker his wrist; the young vampire bit in and drank from him and his eyes got real big as he sealed the wound.  

“My stars Brian, his blood is to die for; I’ve never had richer or purer blood in my dark years.”  

“We’re introducing you to his mother who has the same rich pure purple blood. She’s a fox of a lady and a new familiar. Since she’s a pure purple blood it is safer if she is bonded to somone by embracement. Vic decided you are the best suitor for her in the city and got her to agree to see you and to be your date at the ball next week.” Brian said. “She has a young daughter still at home also a pure blood and must be protected as well.”  

“I would give my life and my fortune for their safety and hope to make her the happiest woman alive.”

The front door opened and Jennifer walked into the room. Tucker turned around and look into her beautiful cat like eyes.  

When Jennifer first saw Charles Tucker it was love at first sight.