Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Two years past quickly for the Kinney family filled with work, music, travel and fun. Twice a year Diamond visited his Mom in England and once during the two years she visited him again during Christmas. She noticed he wasn’t getting any bigger or older looking but didn’t say anything. Justin pondered letting her know the truth. She was mentally stable now and doing quite well. One way or another something would have to be said to explain how Diamond remained no bigger than a 12-13 year old boy. Brian thought they could use some medical condition because if she was told he was a vampire and she spoke about it she would have to be silenced which was something they didn’t want to risk.     

Sunshine made two CDs and Diamond joined the band as the backup singer. He brought a new face to the CD cover and as Justin predicted he was a teen idol hit and now famous in his own right. With the money Dracula put into his trust fund, the money Brian and Justin gave him, and the royalties he earned from the CDs he was now a multi-millionaire at the legal age of 15. Since everything was provided for him his portfolio could earn interest and grow. Brian arranged for Diamond to be an investor in a new condo project being built in Pittsburg earning 15 percent on his money when the banks only paid 3.75 percent for jumbo deposits.  They didn’t need Diamond’s money but wanted to make him wealthier.      

Justin convinced Brian they needed a better jet and sold the baby Learjet and got a new Gulfstream G650 with a top speed of .925 Mach just under the speed of sound and a range of 7,000 miles making non-stop flights to England and Europe possible as well as non-stop flights to San Francisco. The jet cost $64 million and Justin and Brian both spent two weeks in Dallas getting certified to fly it. While they were in Dallas, Diamond stayed with Tucker and Jennifer. Justin touched down at Pittsburgh International smiling with excitement because he enjoyed this new jet very much. Even Brian had to admit it was an amazing aircraft with all the latest in electronics and avionics systems.  The 100 foot long private jet barely fit inside their hanger at the airport with 20 feet to spare closing the front and back doors.     

“I love our new toy Brian.”     

“You better for what this is costing me. Have you figured out yet how many blow jobs you owe me for 64 million Justin?”     

“Yes, 6.4 blow jobs Master, I’m good but I’m not cheap. I was planning to pay for half of the jet tonight. Or you could just fuck me and call it even.”      

“I like how you do business. You’re personal professional touch will serve you well.”     

“Actually it’s going to serve you well Brian.”    

“We need to swing by Tucker’s and pick up the child. I wonder how he got blood all this time.”     

“Every two days I got Emmett to take him boys from the campus to feed him who are familiars. I made sure he was taken care of. He got fed and made new friends at the same time. I was wondering if maybe he should attend school at the campus and be among other kids Brian.”     

“It’s risky with so many of your boys not knowing about us. Add to that he’s a celebrity now it could be a security risk for the campus and draw unwanted attention to the school. Has he said something to you about it?”     

“He gets lonely with only the house boys for company mostly. He’s still a kid who wants to do kid shit with friends.”     

“Poor little rich boy without any friends around him; what can his daddy’s do for him?”     

“I was thinking about maybe asking you if you would be ok with one or two more boys living with us to be with him. He could select them from the school and they could join him in being home schooled together. I think he’s mature enough we could leave him in Pittsburgh most of the time too. Tim and Bobby both act like parents when we’re not around and he listens to them.”

“Britin is certainly big enough for two more rug rats running around. Does he have anyone in mind for this yet?”     

“I wasn’t going to mention it to him until I spoke to you first. You’re still the Master Brian and equally his parent in all matters.”    

 “How can I say no to such a devoted ass kissing slave?”     

“You can’t.” Justin laughed as they got into the waiting limo at the airport.     

“So you agree for two boys to join our family to be with Diamond?”     

“You have to feed and bathe them and clean up their messes if they pee or shit on the floor. You must change their water bowl everyday and keep food out for them and walk then every day. And if I find any fleas in the house they have to go.”     

“Thank you Master, the new puppies will be very well behaved and well cared for.”    

“They’ll be much bitten and much fucked knowing our Diamond.”    

“He’s a horny little shit that’s for sure. So I tell Diamond to pick out two boys for live in friends?”     

“I’m ok with it Justin if we need them. I want the child to be happy.”     

“Thanks Brian; this is a good thing; he’s going to be thrilled about it.” They picked up Diamond and headed to Britin. Once in the house Justin sat Diamond down for a talk.    

“We decided you can have two friends move in here with you Diamond. We’re going to let you stay at Britin full time with them provided you continue to listen to Tim and Bobby when we aren’t around. You’re doing real good and we want you to be happy.”     

“I met two boys from the campus who I really like Justin. Where would they stay?”     

“They can have the guest room next to your room. We’ll put two twin beds in there for them and two dressers and they can share the bathroom. They’ll be home schooled with you too so you guys can share in your studies.”     

“Can we go ask them today?”     

“I don’t see why not. I’ll tell Brian we’re going to town now. Put your stuff away and meet me downstairs.” Justin went and told Brian what they were going to do. Soon they were at the campus in Emmett’s office.  Office assistants were sent to go get the two boys Diamond wanted to live with him. Once they arrived they were shocked to see Sunshine in the office.     

“Boys, Diamond is my adopted son and lives with me here in Pittsburgh. He has our permission to have two friends live with him. He wants you guys to come live at my house and be home schooled with him. Would you like to do that?”     

“I’d love to Sunshine; the school’s great and all but a home would be even better” said a long blond haired boy of about 15 years old. “Diamond’s really cool.”     

“I’m all for it. When do we move in?” The second boy asked who is 14 years old.

“First tell me how you became familiars and know about vampires.” Justin asked them.     

“That’s easy; we were the youngest boys you rescued from Alex in LA. We won’t ever say you’re a vampire Sunshine.”      

“Feel my hand; I’m not a vampire but my lover is. I just wanted to know some background about you. So you know how to have sex with a vampire and be safe about it?”     

“We sure do. It’s all about not getting embraced unless you want to. We know the score.”     

“Well go pack your things; you’re coming home with us today. Emmett, I’ll need their school records and personal files. Keep their rooms open in case they change their minds or something over the first month.”     

“I got the files right here baby. It’s no problem saving their beds either.” Emmett told him. “They’ve had all their shots and their house trained.”     

“What is it with you and Brian with the puppy metaphors?” Justin laughed thinking this was too weird. Justin opened the files to read about the boys as they left with Diamond to gather their stuff. The blond was Joey and the brown haired boy was Louis. They both came from California and were excellent students. They had perfect health and no discipline problems. Justin arranged for a campus maintenance truck to go pick up the boy’s possessions.  In no time they were at Britin and moving in. Once settled in the boys were in the piano room and Brian walked in. First he entranced Joey and bit his neck. Then he bit Louis taking a sample from him too.     

“I just had to taste the latest additions to our menu.” The boys were freaked out to say the least.     

“Boys this is my lover Brian; he’s only joking with you. He usually only drinks from me. You’ll mostly need to feed Diamond when he needs you. He also has our houseboys to supplement his diet. Between the four of you he should be ok.” Justin told them.    

“Come on guys, let’s go to the media room and watch a movie before dinner’s ready.” Diamond led the new roommates out to the media room.     

“Brian! You don’t even know their names and the first thing you do is bite them?”     

“I was itching for something different. The blond is very tasty. I see why Diamond likes him. The brunette has a young blush rose flavor to him. Both are excellent choices for a vampire’s feed.”      

“Blood isn’t all that’s on Diamond’s mind. I saw in his memory they’re both very well endowed.”     

“Two puppies and one cock hound; we have quite the group of pets now.”     

Over the following weeks the boys got settled in and finally learned the floor plan of the huge mansion. If not sleeping, eating, or studying, they could be found in the swimming pool. It was quickly the most favorite room in the house. Most of the time the three boys slept together. Diamond loved to listen to their heartbeats at night so he could zone out and dream like he was asleep. Not once had he asked to sleep with Brian and Justin making their lovemaking schedule back to a full time effort. This was one benefit they were enjoying very much.     

Justin sent the boys with Tim and a credit card to buy some new clothes to match their new lifestyle living with very wealthy people. Now they dressed on an equal level with Diamond and loved the new outfits. Despite their advances toward Tim and Bobby, the houseboys kept the relationship with the boys on strictly a parental level.     

“We want to go to Babylon tonight Justin.” Diamond told his dad.     

“You have to stay in the kid section and don’t get away from the security I’m sending with you. And if you go to the back room there’ll be hell to pay when you get home.”     

“We just want to get out and dance Justin. We won’t mess up, I promise.”     

“Go early and be home by two.”     

“Deal dad! Come on guys; let’s get dressed.” The boys raced out of the room to go put on their party clothes. Justin continued to compose a new song on his piano. Brian walked in and kissed his lover on the lips.”     

“What did they con you into now?”

“They want to go to the club. I’m sending two guards with them and they have to be home by two or get eaten by the evil witch Sunshine.”     

“Puppy stew sounds delicious. I hope they mess up. I get to drain them first, especially Joey.”     

“You are so wicked Master.”     

“I’ve been known to have my moments.” Justin called his security captain and arranged for two men to join the boys at the club. He told them to be armed requiring special agents licensed to carry concealed weapons. He wasn’t taking any chances with Diamond’s safety. Soon the boys were dressed and riding the limo to the club. Once inside they went straight to the youth section Brian created for the boys underage complete with a juice bar, special security men, and a private bathroom so they didn’t have to use the main restrooms with the older patrons. Since Diamond was Brian’s kid everyone got drinks on the house. They ran into other boys from the campus at The Sunshine Foundation and hung out with them. The guards stood by keeping a constant watch on Diamond and his friends.     

When the boys were dancing together on the main dance floor next to the kid section a blinding white flash of light came from the main bar area followed by an ear shattering booming blast. When it was over the lights in the club were out and boys of all ages with various injuries lay all around the dance floor. There was nothing left of the bar section. Only the exit lights and battery powered emergency lighting barely illuminated the smoky nightclub. The security men found Diamond and the two roommates dirty but not hurt since they were on the opposite side of the club from the location of what was obviously a bomb. People were screaming and moaning everywhere. The guards took the boys out of the club and into the waiting limo. On the way to Britin the guard called Justin on the phone.     

“What’s up Mike?”    

 “I’m bringing the boys home. There was a bomb at Babylon with casualties Justin.”    

“How long ago did it happen?”     

“About two minutes ago. I got the boys out of the club at once in case there’s another bomb.”     

“Bring them home and stay with them. Me and Brian are going to the club right now.” Justin closed his phone.     

“What is it Justin?”     

“Someone blew up Babylon minutes ago. People are hurt. The boys are safe and headed home.”     

“Fuck! How did a bomb get in there with my metal detectors?” They raced out and got into Brian’s Vette and headed to the club. When they got there the place was chaos in action. Dozens of ambulances and emergency personnel were going into the club taking out the injured. Justin counted four gurneys with people covered in sheets. On top of that was a swarm of policemen. Carl Horvath could be seen speaking to some boys who were in the club. They walked over to him and waited until he was free to talk.     

“What do you know Carl?” Brian asked his old friend.     

“It was a bomb behind the bar. Initial evidence shows it was inside a beer keg; probably with a false bottom that could still tap for beer.”     

“How many died?”     

“Two bartenders and five patrons standing at the bar; luckily most of the boys were out dancing when it happened. The bomb squad and dogs are searching for any more bombs right now. Dozens are injured but none are life threatening to my knowledge. Do you have any enemies Brian?”

“Besides people who hate faggots, the only ones I can think of might be old members of the Volturi we took out of commission in Italy. I think if they were going hit me they would have done it before now.”     

“Was anyone we know hurt? Do you know if any of my kids from the campus were hurt?”     

“All the kids in the underage section were at the greatest distance from the bomb and none of them got hurt except for maybe ear drum damage. I’m sending everyone to get checked out anyway. All three major hospitals are on high alert and disaster procedures are in effect calling in all off duty emergency doctors and nurses. Those who can walk are instructed to go to the hospital personally and a bus is provided for those without transportation.”     

“I want to know who did this to me. I want to know why.” Brian was beyond pissed; he was on the edge of total rage. Justin knew better than to try and calm him down.     

“Our son Diamond and his friends were in the club tonight. This was too close to home Carl.”    

“I’m glad you told me that; protocol requires the first we investigate are the owners. Since your son was here that pretty well lets me take you off the suspect list. Nothing personal boys it’s just police shit.”     

“We understand. We want the names of who got hurt as soon as we can get them, so we can try to help their loved ones out.” Justin said to the detective friend and embraced lover and husband to Debbie.     

“Well a beer keg would be allowed pass the metal detector so they thought this out pretty well.” Brian realized. “Who did this wasn’t an amateur. They knew how to blow up my club.”     

“I want the information of who brings you the beer kegs to the club.”     

“It depends on which brand it was. But frankly anyone in a uniform could stroll in pretending to be one of our dealers. If it came in tonight the bartenders who saw the man might be dead now.”     

“We’ll comb it for prints. One way or another I’ll find out who did this.”     

“Have my security close up the club when you’re done with your investigation Carl. We’ll be at Britin if you need us. I want to get home and make sure Diamond and the boys are ok.”     

“I’ll call you if we learn anything Brian. I’m really sorry about this. Nothing like this has ever happened in Pittsburgh. I expect this’ll be classified as a hate crime and the Feds might take over the investigation.”     

“Is that good or bad?”     

“Good because they have better resources to investigate this with the best crime lab to study the evidence.” A bomb squad agent walked up to Carl.     

“We found a second device and disarmed it. It was set to go off at the same time and failed.”     

“Where was it located?”     

“Behind the juice bar for the kids in a large cardboard box.”     

“Oh my God Brian!” Justin was in shock. They even targeted the kids.     

“Carl, I just remembered I have a constant security camera recording the entrance to the club. Today’s data is on a DVD inside my security device in the office.”    

“Is it locked?”    

 “The club manager has the key; he’s standing over there.”     

“That’s the kind of break we need. See you boys later.” Carl walked over to get the manager and perhaps a key piece of evidence.