Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian walked into the dungeon to find Justin facing the padded wooden cross nude and spread eagle. He removed his clothes and checked the temperature in the room raising it to a more comfortable level for his lover. Then he walked over and fastened the padded leather straps on Justin’s wrist and ankles; then he tied the padded belt around his waist.    

“Have you been a bad boy slave?”    

“Yes Master.”     

“Do you deserve to be punished boy?”     

“Yes Master.”     

“On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad have you been?”     

“I’m a ten Master; I’ve been pretty bad lately.”     

“Do you want to be punished all at once or in stages slave?” Justin considered the question.     

“All at once Master; I need to be taught a good lesson sir.” Brian picked up the five foot whip with the leather knots on the end with ten stringers. He got behind Justin and planned the first stage of his punishment. Gently he slapped Justin’s upper thighs and buttocks; then his back. Soon he was increasing the strength of the blows leaving painful red marks where the whip struck Justin’s tender near white skin since his tan had faded. Over handed, back handed, over the head, up between his legs Brian whipped the boy harder and harder and harder. After 50 real hard lashes he stopped. Red streaks were all over Justin’s back, hips, and legs.     

“Are you beginning to learn your lesson boy?”     

“Not quite yet Master.” Brian grinned. Justin found pain to be stress releasing and stimulating. It was one of his favorite forms of release and with every session Justin insisted on harder punishment. Next Brian picked up the Board of Education; a wooden paddle with holes drilled in it which sucked up the tender skin with each blow and could draw blood.    

“Do you remember your safe word slave?”    

“Yes Master”     

“You’re going to need it.” Brian waited a minute building up the suspense for Justin to ponder what was next. He couldn’t see what Brian chose for the next phase of the punishment.     

“WACK WACK WACK WACK WACK WACK WACK WACK WACK WACK…!”      

Seventy nine hard punishing blows later Justin screamed:     

“CUPCAKE!” Brian sat the bloody board down on the metal table. He extended his tongue and began to lick all over Justin’s butt cheeks healing the wounds created by the tortuous paddle. After a minute there was no evidence left of the overwhelmingly abusive spanking Justin had just received. Then he licked his back and legs to heal the red marks from the whip. The venom from his tongue also numbed Justin removing the sharp stinging pain he felt when the punishment was happening and over.     

“I’m very proud of you Sunshine. You took 26 more blows that time.” Brian undid the straps holding Justin to the padded cross (Which was nothing since Justin could have broken free with no effort but where’s the fun in that?).     

“Get in the sling slave.” Justin smiled and climbed up into the sling; Brian got the lube and began to prepare his boy for a round of hard vampire fucking BDSM style in a very special motorized sling. Then Brian extended his vampire cock to 15 and ½ inches and four inches thick and applied lots of lube on it. He grabbed Justin’s hips and took aim and slowly drove the entire monster dick inside the boy’s virgin tight hairless round firm ass. He pulled out and went in again slowly then removed his cock and re-lubed it very good again. Next Brian fucked the boy for several minutes slowly getting him ready for the sling action which would be intense.

“Are you ready for the sling?”     

"Yes Master” Brian threw a switch and turned the dial to 3, or 3 fucks a second. The motorized sling with the piston and motor mounted on the wall began to drive Justin’s ass on Brian’s monster cock at the speed of 3 solid fucks a second. After a minute Brian turned it up to 6 fucks a second. Then he turned it up to 16 fucks a second now a blur of speed as Justin’s ass was impaled on his giant cock 16 times each second and all Brian had to do was stand there and let it happen. It was the same as a vampire speed fuck without the effort on Brian’s part. After about ten minutes Brian wanted to climax; he began to slow down the machine’s speed and turned off the sling. He grabbed Justin’s hips and thinned his cock and extended it to two feet deep inside the boy and shot a respectable two quart load deep into his lover’s body.      

“Thank you Master.”  Brian slowly removed his cock and began to suck Justin’s hard nine inch long thick twink cock while he rigorously massaged his sweet spot: the prostate gland inside his trell’s ass. In no time he was rewarded with the honey sweet load of boy cum and several hot pints which he swallowed happily.      

“You’ll only shake for about fifteen minutes slave. Let’s go shower now.” They put on robes and left the dungeon locking the door behind them. Tim and Bobby would clean up later and wash their clothes. Justin looked with his mind’s eye and saw Diamond still with the houseboys.  They took a quick shower and got dressed for the evening. They went to the bar room and each had a drink.     

“That was fucking intense Brian.”     

“I was about to stop then you used your safe word. Was it the pain that stopped you?”     

“I called out the safe word before I passed out.”     

“You waited too long Justin.”     

“I loved it. I want to test my endurance like that. It’s so liberating Brian. I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t like it Master. I’m not some sissy little faggot who can’t handle pain. Imagine if I have an emergency flying our jet; I have nerves of steel now because of the dungeon experiences fighting pain.”     

“You don’t have to prove anything to me Justin.”     “

I’m not doing it to prove anything Brian; when I play, my eyes drift and a peaceful energy flows through me as though I had injected heroin. With each addition of pain or restraint, I stiffen slightly, then fall into a deeper calm, a deeper peace, waiting to obey my Master and accept my punishment. Some people have to be tied up and feel real pain to be free. It’s also sexual in ways vanilla sex can’t ever be. I love all kinds of sex so S & M is just another expression of the sexual experience. It’s a higher level of sexual erotism.”     

“Well I’m no sadist Justin; these sessions are hard on me to perform.”     

“You don’t have to be a real sadist Brian and its really better you aren’t. You just have to safely take me to the painful experiences. And when I complete the punishment I know a fabulous fuck will be my reward which gives me something to earn and look forward to.”     

“Now I do love the fucking part Sunshine.”     

“Our sling is so amazing; I wonder if regular humans use it.”     

“I seriously doubt it; your body’s much stronger; that thing would tear up a pussy or asshole in seconds but your embraced strengthen skin is capable of taking it without a problem.”      

“You’re a wonderfully powerful Master in the play room Brian. I’m glad you agreed to buy these rooms and toys for me. It makes me stronger.”     

“I enjoy the mental part of it; I like to see you develop your endurance to taking more and more each time we do it because I know it strengthens you inside to withstand the punishment. I’ve seen your self-confidence grow with these experiences.”     

“Being a slave is man’s work. It’s not for a sissy.”     

“We have time for one more drink before going to Tucker’s house. Where are the boys?” Justin looked for them.     

“Their giving Diamond a tour of the house and there in the pool room seeing the swimming pool and sauna right now.”  Brian made two more drinks; a scotch for himself and a double Cosmo for Justin. Just as they finished the drinks the boys walked into the room.     

“Thanks guys for entertaining Diamond for us.”

“Glad to do it Justin; we’ll help Diamond out anytime.” Tim said smiling. Justin and Brian smiled at the double innuendo.      

“Diamond, were going to see my mother, her vampire embraced husband, my sister and her vampire embraced lover. He’s only 15, soon to be sixteen but frozen at barely fifteen. I want you to know you’re not the only underage vampire out there and you have a future to be happy.”     

“Ok Justin; should I change clothes?”     

“Do you need a shower?”     

“I just took one a few minutes ago.”     

“You look fine. I want you on your best behavior. No cussing, and don’t hit on anyone. My sister’s lover is hot looking but totally straight and Irish.    

 “He’s a Paddy huh?”     

“What do you mean?”     

“It’s a Brit term for an Irishman. Like St. Patrick, a Paddy.”     

“Is that an insult name?”     

“Depends how drunk they are when you call them that. Doesn’t take much to make an Irishman want to fight; I won’t call him that to be safe.”     

“His name is Kelly and he’s a great kid and loves my little sister very much.”     

“How old is your sister?”     

“She’s 14 now; soon to be 15.”    

“And your Mum let them embrace so young; just like that?”     

“We couldn’t stop them no more than we could stop you Diamond from getting what you want and need. It’s better to help you and watch you then lose you in the streets or let you make a bad mistake. We could see he was perfect for her. I’ll do the same testing for anyone who you might want to embrace to protect you too.”     

“I really lucked out getting you guys for parents.”     

“One more thing; you don’t play around with anybody unless we say he’s ok. You got that? You bring a potential boyfriend home to meet the parents before you do the nasty.”     

“Got it; I can live with that rule. It’s actually kind of nice to know my boundaries; I feel safer.”     

“When the question comes up how you got turned into a vampire so young you say you ran away from home because your dad was abusive and hated that you’re gay. A vampire found you, turned you and he made vampire teenage boys go rob people and bring him the money. You tried to rob me and I stopped you and before you knew it we adopted you and brought you to America.”     

“That sounds familiar.”     

“It’s better for now you don’t know where the story comes from. Can you handle it?”     

“I can do it; no problem. How did Kelly get turned at 15?”     

“He was dying and it was done to save his life.”

“Oh, that makes since I guess. Better a vampire than dead I suppose.”    

“Sometimes we do it to save a familiar we love and don’t want to lose them. Of course they have to be ok with it too.”     

“I would love to meet your Mum. She must be a great lady since you’re so cool.”     

“Thanks Diamond; I bet she loves you too. Let’s head over there.”     

********************       

“Hello Brian, Justin and who’s the young man with you?” Tucker asked after opening the front door.     

“This is Diamond, a 13 year old vampire we’re adopting from London. Diamond this is Mr. Tucker.”     

“Call me Charles, Diamond.”     

“Hello Charles; I’m glad to meet you.” Diamond noticed how young Tucker looked; he was 25 biologically but with vampire beauty he looked much younger.     

“Come on in guys; everyone’s expecting you.” They entered the house to find Jennifer, Molly, and Kelly sitting in the living room. Justin walked over and kissed his mother than slapped his sister softly on the cheek and she play slapped him back.     

“You’re very beautiful Mrs. Tucker. I see how Justin is such a fox: you too Molly.” Diamond said after the introductions were done.     

“Well aren’t you the little charmer.” Jennifer complimented the beautiful boy. Brian’s cell phone ranged.     

“Brian”     

“Mission accomplished Brian.” Carl told his client.     

“How did it go?”     

“Injecting my blood so his blood boiled and then he croaked; it’ll look like a heart attack.”     

“You do good work my friend. I’ll take care of our business next time I’m in New York.”     

“No hurry; I know you’re good for it. It was a pleasure to help you and the boy. The guy was a real sleaze ball. I let him know why he was getting taken out and then did it. The fear in his eyes was priceless. I made sure he got the maximum of pain before it was over.”     

“Always glad to hire a pro. See you soon.”     

“See you Brian; thanks for the job.” Brian closed his phone. “Sorry, business stuff.”     

“Well let’s have dinner shall we? Kelly, take Diamond to your room and get acquainted with him. You’re the only other underage vampire he knows.”     

“Come with me mate.” The boys left and went upstairs to talk while the humans ate. Brian and Tucker stayed in the living room.     

“Fuck the cover story Brian; what’s the real scoop with Diamond?” Brian told Tucker the entire story about Cedric, the murders and saving Diamond before he got involved with it. He left out the child abuse to protect Diamond’s dignity.     

“I’m glad Justin torched the bastard. He deserved it for turning all those teenagers like that.”     

“Dracula doesn’t fuck around with bad vampires; he just finishes them off pronto.”    

“Well he might have to do it more without the Volturi to clean up the world.”     

“I think that’s why he bought a big jet; he can carry 80 vampires anywhere if he needs to.”     

“Must be nice to be that rich.”     

“He’s had over eight thousand years to raise his fortune. He better have some dough. Please stick with the official story Charles, with others of course.”     

“You have my blood word to protect your family’s secrets Brian. You might need to do the same for me someday. When Jennifer told me the story I knew it was too much Oliver Twist to be real but the others will buy it no problem.”

“It was Justin’s idea which I thought was clever with enough truth mixed in to make it real.”     

“And that’s all the story the family needs to know. Debbie will be the first to quiz the kid.”     

“Not to mention Mel’s cross examination on the stand.”     

“She won’t be that bad; women believe anything men tell them. If they didn’t, we wouldn’t get any pussy.” Brian laughed.     

Meanwhile upstairs the boys had their own conversation….     

“Shit Diamond; it really sucks that wanker turned you like that to be his little thief.”     

“He did it to about 30 boys; not just me. He was making a fortune off of us. Justin was my first time trying to steal and he knocked me on my ass and made me tell him my story. Next thing I know I got a passport and a ride to America on a private jet with Dracula. It was so cool. Now they’re adopting me, changing my name legally to Kinney and everything. My folks signed the papers. They didn’t want a queer son.”     

“Brian and Justin are really good people so you better not fuck this up. This is a great family; hell he even let me embrace with his little sister. I really love her a lot.”     

“What’s it like being so young and a vampire for you?”     

“You get use to it; it’s not so bad to be young. I get away with things I couldn’t if I was older. It got a lot better when I embraced with Molly. I’m really happy now. We’re like soul mates and perfect for each other. I didn’t date much but you could if you’re safe.”     

“Yeah, I want a lover too. I’m going to be careful though and be real picky. It’s pretty permanent to embrace with somebody.”     

“If you can’t see spending forever with the dude don’t do it. Wait for centuries if you have too. Don’t rush into it. The last thing you want to do is have a bad embracement to clean up.”     

“Gotcha mate. I listen to Justin and Brian more than they know. Justin‘s really smart and understanding. And I don’t want to have to make anyone a vampire if I can help it.”     

“I really like him and Brian too. There good to have in your corner and they will stick with you. If they adopt you it’s like forever dude. You’re set for life.”     

At the dining room table…..     

“Justin, how come Diamond became a vampire so young?” Molly asked her brother. Justin gave her the official story.    

 “That’s so much like Oliver Twist.”     

“I guess it still happens in England then. If it makes money somebody crooked will do it. They do it to kids because it’s easy to control them and with vampire strength they can force the money from the victims. It’s a pretty smart racket if you think about it. Dracula fix the guys wagon and got good homes for all the boy’s involved. He won’t be making anymore young vampires now.”    

“What happened to the man who did it?”

“Let’s just say he doesn’t exist anymore; we’re eating Molly.”     

“Well I think it’s very noble what you and Brian are doing by adopting him. His home life must have been horrible to run away like that.”     

“He didn’t have much of a mother Mom; I hope you might get close to him and kind of adopt him too. She wasn’t a bad person; just very mentally ill with depression.”     

“I’ll do what I can son; I’m very impressed with him.  He’s already touched my heart.”     

“In a couple of weeks his name is Diamond Matthew Kinney legally. Brian and I both are his parents now. His real parents signed him over to us. They didn’t want a gay son.”     

“Well it’s their loss and your gain Justin. Has he been a difficult child since he’s so young and new to being a vampire?”     

“He was very upset and confused at first. Once he realized I could whip his butt he settled down and we had a good talk that went a long way getting him ship shape. I’m very proud of him to make so much progress so fast. We adore him and the houseboys do to. I don’t foresee any problems for us. We’re going to home school him so he gets a great education. He’s pretty smart now.” Soon the meal was over and Justin helped Molly and his Mom clean the table and put away the dirty dishes and store the food. Once everyone was back in the living room the conversation got to the latest gossip about the Liberty Avenue crowd and Justin telling them the latest news about his new campus.     

“Diamond, you and I need to have a more private chat.” Jennifer got up and took the vampire boy’s hand and led him to the dining room. “Come here my son.” Jennifer took the small boy and placed him on her lap. She kissed his cheek surprising him by doing it. He had never been kissed by a woman before.  She stared smiling into his deep blue eyes deciding how to say what she wanted to say.     

“Diamond, I want you to know that you’re very welcome to our family and it’s a joy you’re here. I don’t want to be just Justin’s mother; I can be a mother for you too, son. You’re such an adorable boy and I know my son and Brian will do their best to make you a wise happy man soon. But boys need a mother’s love and I want you to know I’m always here for you. Tell Justin you need a cell phone and call me anytime you want to talk about anything or just to hear my voice so you know how much you’re loved.” Diamond hung on every word Jennifer was telling him. In all his 13 years his mother never talked to him like that. Either she screamed at him or was silent for weeks as long as he could remember.     

“My mother was real sick and never loved me like this. I know I need you Mother Tucker.”     

“Call me Mom, Diamond because from now own that’s what I’m going to be for you. I’m sure Justin and Molly won’t mind it and I love having another gay son. You’re so full of undiscovered talent and promise. There’ll be times you want to discuss things with Brian and Justin and times you’ll be more comfortable talking with me. We can discuss your mother and how she affected you. I can see her mental illness hurt you and I’ll help you get over that. I have more than enough love to take you into my heart Diamond.”     

“I’d be crying right now if I could Mom. I’m so happy I could cry.”     

“You’re welcome to come stay with us overnight anytime Diamond. This is your home too when you want to be here. I’m sure you like meeting Kelly and Molly is fun to be with as well.”     

“Why didn’t my Mum love me?”     

“I think she would have if she could Diamond. She was very mentally ill so Justin tells me. Knowing my son she’s going to get help soon. He’s like that so you might see her someday in much better shape than you remember now. The important thing to understand is you are not the blame for how your parents treated you. They had problems you couldn’t control. But now you have to be a big boy and rise about it and be strong. We don’t let things we can’t control hurt us. So put the memories of your parents in a box inside your mind labeled ‘not my problem’ and stop letting it affect you. Think of all the love around you with my son and his family and think of me when you want to remember Mom loves you.” She pulled up his face and kissed him on the lips. Diamond remembered Justin telling him that was a kiss of love.     

“Thanks Mom; I’ll be calling you a lot. I have so much to talk about with you. Some of it isn’t very pretty.”     

“I got really big shoulders and my heart’s like an ocean full of secrets; you can tell me anything and that’s as far as it goes. I’m here for your Diamond; all…..ways.” Jennifer hugged the boy and kissed him again this time Diamond returned the chase kiss to his new Mom. Another special person captured the vampire boy’s heart filling it with true love.