Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

While holding Justin as he slept through the night; Brian and Diamond had a conversation.     

“Master Brian, why does Justin call you Master? I know I’m a new vampire and very young but he’s your lover so I don’t understand why he calls you Master.”     

“When you embrace with a human you become his Master and he becomes your slave. You’re responsible for his behavior and future; you have to protect him and during the day especially, he protects you. It’s a very important bond Diamond and not entered into lightly. Normally you wouldn’t call another vampire your Master but I’m making you do it now to learn to respect your elders and to learn how to control your emotions. Otherwise you’re equal to other vampires.”     

“Do you like being a vampire?”     

“Yes; It certainly has its advantages. I live for a very long time; I can make Justin very powerful, I’ll never get old, ugly and die. I’ve lived long enough to amass a fortune in money so we live really well. I can never get sick. We have higher senses of hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting, and touching. We’re incredibly strong and powerful. Some of us have special gifts too that will appear the longer you’re a vampire and gain blood that makes you more powerful. Yes I love being a vampire and it permits me the ability to love Justin and please him in ways a human could never do for him.”    

“I’m going to have a hard life being a small 13 year old vampire Master Brian.”     

“It’ll at times be hard to manage things when you’re older and still small in size but not impossible. You’re a beautiful boy and lots of boys and men would desire you Diamond. We have to find you lovers who love you as a person but not just because you’re a very young teenager they desire only because you’re so boyish looking. That’d be wrong. I guess we need to find you lovers who do both it seems. They have to like you as a person and be attracted to your youth and beauty as well.”     

“I don’t think Dracula will want me living with him anymore. I attacked Misha wanting to have his blood and sex. Justin stopped me from doing it.”     

“Dracula cares very much for you or he wouldn’t have taken you in. He’s just a little unsure how to handle you being a vampire so young and with so many emotional problems to overcome right now. He’s a terrific man and so in Misha. You’re very lucky to be part of their family. He too has money like dirt and you’ll want for nothing in your life. If you become a good happy boy they’ll love to have you around. Of all the London teenage vampires placed with a mentor you hit the jackpot going with Dracula.”    

 “What all must I learn to get better?”     

“You first must control your thirst so you never hurt a blood donor. You’re so new to the dark life it takes time to gain that skill. They you must forgive yourself for past mistakes; learn from them and never repeat them and let them go. Don’t let your past screw up your future. Next you need to just be a boy and grow up normally. Although you won’t age anymore over the years you will mature just like if you were human mentally. You must respect yourself and your body and never let anyone use you for sex again.  Once we feel you’re stable and won’t hurt a human we can try and find you nice human familiar boys to date you. Justin thinks you’ve made excellent progress in just one night with us so it probably won’t be long before we can trust you to help you find someone to date.”     

“You could be having sex with Justin if I wasn’t in bed with you.”    

 “We’ve had sex thousands of times. We can stop now and then and give you time with us. It’s something we want to do and help you know you’re not alone in this. You have people now who love you and care about you. Cedric messed up your head and we need time to repair the damage he did. We want you to stay with us as long as it’s needed to get you happy and running good. We’re in no hurry to send you back to Dracula’s home. Has Justin helped you so far?”     

“He knows exactly what to say to me at the right moment to change my thinking and feelings. Yesterday I wanted to die but today I’m looking forward to staying alive so I’d say heck yeah he’s helped me a lot.”     

“Justin knows what you’re feeling or thinking before you even know it. He has that ability with people. He’s really good with kids going through problems Diamond.”     

“What do you guys do during the daytime?”    

 “We work on money matters and often Justin works on his music. We spend time in New York and our home in Pittsburgh every month. You’ll go with us to Pittsburgh soon and see our home there and probably visit Justin’s school. He’s created a live in campus for troubled gay teenagers with a high school to attend.”

“What can I do with my time with you?”     

“I want you to be tutored here at the house and in Pittsburgh for your schooling. You’re going to live like a normal teenager now and learn about things like you should do. Once Justin believes your stable you won’t be restricted to this condo; you can go out and use the pool or get out and see the city soon. For a while though we’re going to keep a close eye on you.”     

“Would you and Justin keep me instead of Dracula?”    

 “Why do you want that Diamond?”     

“You’re not afraid to correct me when I’m wrong but he is. He doesn’t understand me like you and Justin does; I need people who know how to be parents and Dracula doesn’t have a clue what to do with me.”     

“Justin’s already a father with two baby sons who live in the units on each side of us who are his main priority even above me. We also practice a very unusual lifestyle of BDSM and we don’t want you seeing us do that. It’s a very private part of our relationship. Sometimes we travel and would have to leave you with someone else or alone with the servants. I’m not saying no Diamond; I’ll discuss it with Justin and get back to you. Dracula has a say in this too.”    

 “I want to go to the living room and watch TV before Justin wakes up so you two can have some time together. I don’t want to be in the way.”     

“That’d be cool; he loves to wake up getting loved in the morning. Thanks for offering. Also don’t freak out if you see two jaguars walking around the apartment. We have animal forms we change into. I’m solid black and Justin is golden blond with black spots. We’re totally harmless and know what we’re doing when in our cat forms.”     

“How do you embrace a lover?”     

“First you tell them what being embraced means and what’s involved. They have to decide willingly to embrace with you. Second, they swallow your seed and after that you fucked them and deposit a large amount of your sperm inside them. That procedure embraces them to you forever unless you turn them. With some circumstances you can free them without turning them.”     

“So if I’m just dating and having sex I have to make sure the boyfriend doesn’t get my cum inside him?”     

“That’s right; you have wear a condom and not cum in their mouth ever. If you do that it’s safe to date a human boy.”     

“Is it better having sex with humans than vampires?”     

“I think it is; their bodies are hot and you can feel and hear their beating hearts. You can drink their blood to raise the sexual experience for both of you; just don’t get carried away and hurt them.”     

“Justin says you’re the only man he’s ever had sex with.”     

“That’s true; he was a virgin at 17 when I met him and embraced him to me.”    

“I don’t know how many guys I’ve had sex with. I had a paying trick and Cedric fucked me lots of times and then all the boys in the coven fucked me constantly. I wish I was a virgin again.”    

“Think of it this way; your still a virgin to lovemaking. They used your body for sex but it doesn’t count. Forget it happened. Only Justin and I know about it and we won’t talk. Your body as a vampire is already back to the virgin state and no one call tell it happened. When you first make love it’ll be a first for you and can be special. Plus you’re so young people will expect you to be a virgin still.”

 

“Thanks Master Brian; that actually makes me feel much better. I’m going to go watch TV in the living room and give you guys some time alone. Thanks for sharing Justin with me tonight.”     

“We’ll do it again kid.” Diamond slowly got up not waking Justin and left the master bedroom.  He was smiling has he still could hear Justin’s beating heart in his mind. One day he was a broke gay hustler in London turned vampire and the next week he was living with the greatest superstar of modern music and his lover in the richest building in New York City. He turned on the TV and used their satellite system to get UK channels. As he watched a London news broadcast describing the recent wave of tourist deaths in the city he realized he and the other young vampires were to blame for those murders. He felt really bad about it and wanted to talk to Brian and Justin later.     

“They would have died even if you had not been there; you played a small part in the deaths and most of them happened before you were a vampire.” Diamond could hear Dracula in his head.    

 “Is that you Dracula?”     

“Yes my boy, I can hear your thoughts and speak to you this way. How are you doing?”     

“Very well sir; Justin has made me see things in a different way and I’m sorry for making trouble for you.”     

“You’re a teenager; that’s your job. I’m very glad he can help you. Don’t forget we care about you too, Diamond.”     

“Thank you sir.” Diamond continued watching the news no longer hurting so much after what Dracula told him. He really only drank from a few of the human victims and not enough to kill them by his self. In reality he never killed anyone. Now that he learned there are many willing human donors who would feed him he would never have to kill a human at all. Being a vampire wasn’t so bad. As he took stock of his life Diamond realized he was a lucky kid to be a vampire and be friends with such powerful people. Soon a movie came on grabbing his attention.     

Brian took off his and Justin’s clothes and prepared his young lover for a long slow good morning fuck. Using a smaller dick he entered his boy’s body and slowly made it get bigger inside Justin without waking him up. He gently rolled Justin on his stomach and began to fuck him with long loving strokes in and out of his hot tight hairless round firm bubble butt. No matter where they were; when he was inside Justin, Brian felt at home. It was the one place he always wanted to come home to. Even asleep Justin knew he was being fucked by Brian and by instinct he shoved his ass up into the giant vampire dick taking him slowly. Asleep or awake Justin loved to get fucked by Brian. After a couple of hours Justin began to wake up realizing he went to bed with Diamond in his arms.     

“Where’s Diamond?”     

“In the chair watching me fuck you.”     

“WHAT!”     

“I’m joking; he’s in the living room watching TV; he wanted us to have some time together.” Justin used his mind to see Diamond on the sofa watching a movie. Once sure he was ok he got back into getting fucked.     

“I know your really old but is this your top speed pops?” Brian grinned and began to pound into Justin with his vampire power many times a second. Justin made his ass an easy target and smiled as he enjoyed the good morning fuck. After an hour more of hard shagging Brian moaned loudly and shot a massive eight quart load inside Justin’s body taking several minutes to complete the climax.     

“You made me pregnant again Brian.”     

“I have to drink your blood now and make you sleep pass the shakes.” Brian kissed his boy and bit his neck drinking enough to knock him out and then a little more to make room for absorbing the huge load now in his body. Once Justin was asleep again he went through the ritual of removing his cock and plugging his ass so the load stayed inside him. He covered his boy and got up to take a shower. When Brian got out of the shower he checked and saw that Justin’s eyes were still glowing from the massive load he got. He knew all this loading would increase Justin’s powers but the mystery was how it would do it. He walked out to the living room to find Diamond now wearing casual clothes watching a movie and he could hear Frank working in the kitchen.     

“Justin will be sleeping for a few more hours and I’m going to do some work in the office if you need me Diamond.  I don’t want you to leave the condo without one of us with you for now.”

“Ok Master Brian.”  Once the movie was over Diamond found a DVD of a concert Justin performed in Pittsburgh and watched it. He had heard of Sunshine and listened to his songs on the radio but never understood them until now. Justin was singing about vampires and being embraced to one. His voice was fantastic and the music amazing and very pleasant. It didn’t matter if you understood the lyrics if the song moved you. Once he watched the concert he listened to Justin’s latest CD with his complete backup band performing with him. It was a totally new sound and the performers were very talented with Justin’s music. Justin woke up hearing his CD playing. He smiled as he realized Diamond was listening to his music; he got out of bed and took a hot shower. He was vibrating with new vampire energy now from the massive load Brian gave him earlier in the morning. Once he got dressed he went into the living room and sat beside Diamond pulling him into a hug.     

“How do you feel today?”     

“Super; did you have a nice nap?”     

“Excellent; I love to sleep. Do you like my music?”    

 “It’s really hot. I can sing too; I sung in the church choir until about three months ago.”    

“I’d like to hear you. Do you need blood right now?”     

“I could us a bite.”    

 “I’ll get Frank to feed you.” Justin got up and went and fetched Frank from the laundry room. Diamond bit his neck gently and drank two pints licking the wounds sealing them.    

“Thanks Frank; your blood’s really sweet.”     

“Anytime Diamond if Brian doesn’t need me I can feed you.” Diamond couldn’t help but notice how beautiful Frank was but he kept his feelings to himself.  Justin was reading his mind and realized Diamond really liked Frank. Despite the age difference he knew Frank could handle himself and wouldn’t take advantage of Diamond. When he read Frank’s mind he saw a sexual attraction but Frank supressed it because of Diamond’s age. Justin knew he could overlook it if they hooked up much like he did the young couple at his Pittsburgh school but he wasn’t sure how Brian and Dracula would react to such an affair. Justin decided not to say anything and just watch the situation. It may be nothing to worry about. Justin walked toward the kitchen when he felt his cell phone vibrate in his pocket. He was in the habit of switching it to vibrate when he slept. The caller ID was Emmett.     

“Heah Em; what’s up?”     

“I haven’t talked with you since before you went to London or gave you a progress report on the new campus. We opened a new dorm this week and I’m moving in 800 orphan boys by Friday. The remainder of the dorms will be finished within six weeks. If I accept every applicant wanting in I’ll have maybe 100 empty beds left. I’ve hired 98% of the new staff and I’m very impressed with them all. What’s new with you Baby?”     

“Brian and I have a 13 year old male vampire visitor for a while from England. He’s living in America now full time. He belongs to Dracula but he’s staying with us for a while. I’ll bring him to Pittsburgh soon.”     

“Poor boy; I can’t imagine being a vampire that young. He must be so angry.”     

“He was confused and upset but he’s getting much better. I torched the asshole who turned him.”     

“Well give him a big Auntie Em hug for me. I look forward to meeting the little guy. He could attend school here if you want that.”     

“I offered but at the time Dracula had a lot on his mind. I think Brian wants to home school him for now. He has some problems to overcome first and needs to stay close to home.”     

“I would like for you to be here next Monday for an assembly of all the new students and for you to address them and let them see you. It’s always a very positive event in their lives to know you really care about them.”     

“I’ll ask Brian and perhaps we can fly in Sunday. We better plan on going to Debbie’s if we know what’s good for us.”    

“I’ll be expecting you unless you call back and say you can’t make it.”     

“Ok Em, see you later guy.”      

“Ask Brian what?” Brian asked his lover catching the end of the conversation.     

“If we can fly to Pittsburgh Sunday so I can address all the new kids at my school on Monday and we have to go to Debbie’s Sunday night or we’ll never hear the end of it. It’ll be good for Diamond to get out and meet more good vampires and he can meet Molly’s boyfriend Kelly who’s an underage vampire too. He needs to know he’s not the only one Master.”     

“I think it’s a great idea. Do you want to go sooner?”     

“We could go Friday afternoon and not be rushed all day Sunday. I have somethings to do with my band I’d like to do first.”     

“And I need to talk to Ted in person about some money matters. Let’s go Friday.”     

“I’ll call Dracula and make sure he’s ok with us taking Diamond with us.”    

“I’m sure he won’t mind but it’s a good idea to ask him anyway. Diamond asked me last night if we would take him instead of Dracula raising him.”     

“What do you think Brian?”     

“He had a pretty convicing argument that we would make better parents for him.”     

“It could be good experence for me before my sons become teenagers. I don’t know what Dracula would think about the idea.”     

“We can think about it and decide later and approach Dracula if it comes to that.”     

“Justin, would you like some breakfast this afternoon?” Frank said with a smile.     

“Yeah Frank; give me the works: eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and coffee.”    

“One bottom boy special breakfast coming right up.” Frank went to work on creating the breakfast.     

“There’s a spark between Frank and Diamond. Would it bother you if they played around?”    

“Frank would never hurt him; I can look the other way. Dracula on the other hand is pretty old school about that shit. I don’t know how he’d take to the idea. He can  read your thoughts from a distance so there’s no way to hide it. When Diamond sees our Pittsburgh houseboys he will grow a woody bigtime.”    

It’d be funny if our boy servants took care of his needs. I see a win-win for everybody and Diamond won’t suffer being without sex. They know enough not to embrace with him too. They can teach him how to have sex safely with humans better than our lectures could.”    

“I wonder if human parents manage their young teenager’s sex lives like that?”   

“I’ve heard of parents with a young gay boy doing it before he goes out and gets hurt Brian. It’s just a private family matter and not anyone’s business but theirs.”   

“We really don't have to wait to decide. Do you want to raise Diamond as our own son Justin?”  Justin delayed answering him for a few moments.    

“I think he’d be better off with us than with Dracula and Misha, Brian. If we do it; we should give him our name too. Let him have an identity he can be proud of and not just a fake name for a passport.”    

“Diamond Matthew Kinney it is then. I’ll talk with Dracula today.”