Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Hello Master Dracula”

     

“Hello Justin; I hope I’m not interrupting anything.”

     

“Not at all, please come in.” A very worried looking ancient vampire entered Brian and Justin’s penthouse condo in Uber Tower. They’d been back from London for a week and this was the first time Justin had spoken with Dracula since he was spending more time with his sons giving the mothers a break from raising the small children.

     

“Justin I’m at my wit’s end. Diamond’s demanding and begging me to end his life.”

     

“This sounds serious Dracula; start at the beginning since I haven’t seen you guys for days.”

     

“He feels very guilty for killing humans to feed before we found him. On top of that he thinks he’s a monster. This is complicated by the fact he’s incredibly in heat like an animal and no one will have sex with him. He doesn’t understand why I don’t permit Misha to have sex with another vampire or why the other embraced boys he’s met can’t trick with him. He feels rejected and alone and in his thinking it’s his age which will never change so he’s facing eternity to be without love. He’s given up on living completely. He says if I won’t end him he’ll walk into the sunlight. I have to lock the front door and we must watch him day and night. The strain on Misha and I is unbelievable.”

     

“Fuck! This is serious. Brian! Could you join us for a few minutes please?” Justin explained what Dracula told him about young Diamond.

     

“A boy’s urges are at their peak at his age. This was a horrible time for him to be turned. What do you suggest Justin?” Brian asked his lover trusting his wisdom with kids.

     

“He needs a change of scene and a new perspective on things. With your permission I would like for him to stay with us for a few days and I’ll spend lots of time with him and get inside his head and rearrange his thinking to being positive. We can show him love Brian and acceptance. He’ll be so impressed a superstar cares about him he might start caring about himself. He’s too young and immature to realize how important Dracula is for him yet as a vampire. Later Dracula will be an excellent parent but right now he needs someone closer to his age to identify with and that someone is me.”

     

“I hate to burden you with him Justin; I was hoping you might advise me how to handle him.”

     

“I don’t think you can right now Dracula; this is something I need to do. I’m partly the reason he’s alive so I want to take responsibility for him too. What do you say Brian?”

     

“We have to lock the dungeon; I don’t want him to see that room at all. I’m for it Justin if you think we can help him.”

     

“It sounds like he’s in pretty bad shape Master; this might take more than a few days to help him get past so many problems.”

     

“Days, weeks, months; it’s only time Sunshine. Go get the boy and bring him here. Dracula, your staff should feed him well before he stays with us and continue feeding him during the time; I won’t share Justin’s blood with him.”

     

“I’ll send up the boys to feed him when he’s hungry. He’s even approached the servants for sex who of course refused him strongly. They’ll share their blood but that’s all.

     

“I can see how confused he is; drinking blood is just as sexual for a vampire as it is for the human to donate it. He drinks and gets hornier on top of his raging hormones for his age which will never end for him. What a fucking mess.” Brian gave deeper thought to the boy’s problems.

     

“He said the boys in the rogue coven would have sex with him. He’s not a virgin and misses flesh contact very bad. I took him away from his little playmates.” Dracula grinned at his humor using such a pre-pubic line of thinking about a very small child.

     

“First we get him stable Master Dracula; then we worry about a boy also underage who will want him and Diamond will like that boy too. It’s the only way I see in the long run except allowing a human man to have him someday and that’s not an option for about three years at least legally. He’s too immature and too powerful for any kind of relationship to happen and totally not ready mentally. He’s so unstable he could flip out on a lover and drain him before he realizes what he did.”

     

“Are you thinking of him being in bed with us?” Brian was nothing if not blunt.

     

“There may be times he needs our compassion and us holding him to show we love him. We sleep with my sons; this is no different to me. We can connect with him hands on without being sexual Brian. I think we have to do it for him to survive this.”

“This is asking a lot of you Justin. I know how in love you and Brian are.”

     

“Consider this a gift for your billion to build the school in San Francisco Dracula. I’ll get this little vampire humming a sweet tune before you know it. I have a way with helping kids. Let’s go get him and bring him up.” Justin and Dracula left the condo and went to Dracula and Misha’s apartment. When they opened the door they heard Misha screaming and the staff running around the unit. Dracula’s cell phone ranged. Justin raced to the bedroom and found Misha trying to fight off Diamond who was on top of him with his fangs out. Justin grabbed the young vampire and picked him up into the air.

     

YOU DO NOT FORCE YOURSELF ON ANYONE DIAMOND!” Justin dropped him hard on the floor. “Go pack up some clothes, you’re going to stay with me and Brian for a while and I’m not taking no for an answer; MOVED IT MISTER!” Diamond got off the floor looking like he wanted to attack Justin.

    

“Come on kid; I’m only human so take your best shot. If you can pin me you can fuck me.” Justin teased him grinning. Diamond charged at Justin with all his vampire speed trying to knock him down; what it felt like was running into a solid brick wall knocking the boy vampire on his rear. “Looks like you don’t get my blond bubble butt today. Go pack your clothes because you’re my guest until further notice. By the way I can kick your little ass so don’t try it again. I’m not Dracula or Misha; I’ll slap the living shit out of you if you deserve it but right after I do it, I’m going to love you like a brother. I’m not like your father Diamond; if I correct you it’s with love.” Diamond looked at Justin like he grew three heads.

     

“WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE SUNSHINE?”

     

“I like a challenge and that’s what you are right now. I’ll help you pack Diamond.” Justin put his arm around the boy and led him out of the master bedroom; as he passed Dracula he smiled and winked at him. Dracula hadn’t closed him mouth the entire time this episode happened.

     

“How long will I be staying with you?”

     

“Until you’re happy.” Diamond stopped packing his clothes and stared at Justin.

     

“You should just kill me now.”

     

“I could turn you into a pile of ashes with a thought but it would be such a waste boy. You’re beautiful and have a wonderful life ahead of you. I can help you if you let me; I can help you find dates if your stable and I can trust you with boy familiars. I can someday help you find potential lifetime partners if you’ll just climb out of this pity party you’re having and listen to me. Brian and I are going to give you all the time you need to get over your problems. It won’t happen overnight but you’ll get better.”

     

“I hate being a vampire Justin.”

     

“If I wasn’t embraced with Brian, Diamond; I’ll rather be a vampire than a human. We can talk more later but first you need a change of scenery.” They continued to pack clothes and then Justin stopped the boy.

     

“Before you leave this house you’re going to apologize to Misha and Dracula for your behavior.”

     

“I went out of my mind Justin; I’m so fucking horny it hurts.”

     

“That’s why parents put a lock on the bathroom door so boys can get over it.” Justin grinned at him getting the boy to smile. “I know you’re sorry so just go tell them that.” They carried the clothes out to the living room where Dracula and Misha were sitting down quietly.

     

“I’m very sorry to go after you Misha, and Dracula for not respecting your lover. I’m out of my mind and need help and Justin wants to help me.” Justin gave the apology a B+.

     

“It must never happen again Diamond.” Dracula said quietly.

     

“Yes sir.” Justin took the boy and led him out of the condo on that note.

     

“Do you know a vampire will kill you for attacking his embraced lover?”

      

“Why do you think I did it? I want to die. I wanted Dracula to kill me Justin.”

     

“Well if you try to pull that stunt in my house all Brian’s going to do is spank your ass and you will fucking hurt for hours. So be smart and don’t fuck up kid.”

“Why Justin?” Justin read his mind.

     

“Because I’m certain I can help you and I believe you’re worth it. You’re a brat but a really cute brat.”

     

“Would you have sex with me?”

     

“Maybe…if I wasn’t embraced. You don’t know the rules of embracement yet very well. I’m forever bonded with Brian. No other man has had sex with me Diamond and no other man will. I’m faithful only to him. He was my first lover and he’ll be my last lover probably if we’re lucky. You’re a hot looking boy but embraced lovers are off the market for any other vampire if the embraced boy is smart. You have to accept that. Think about later on when you someday embrace with a boy or man; do you want another vampire fucking your lover?”

     

“I never thought of it that way before.”

     

“Well duh? Have you got a clue now?” Justin opened his condo door and led Diamond inside. Brian was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

     

“Take your things into your bedroom and come out here so we can talk Diamond.” Brian said.

     

“OK”

     

“What did you say boy?”

     

“Ok?”

     

“Ok Master Brian. You will address me always as Master or Master Brian; do you understand me?”

     

“Yes Master Brian.”

     

“That’s better.” Justin grinned and winked at his lover and helped Diamond get settled into his room.

     

“What the fuck have I got myself in for?”

     

“A very good time or a very hard time; it’s all up to you Diamond.” Justin said as he grabbed the boy and pulled him down on the bed holding him in his arms. “We’re going to be firm with you because we love you and care about you. Whatever we do with you we do it out of love; don’t forget that.” Justin took the boy’s face and kissed him on the lips gently. “That was love, not sex Diamond. Here you’ll learn the difference. We’re going to be close to you, hold you, kiss you; at times you’ll lay down with me and Brian when I sleep so you’re not alone but it’s not sex boy; it’s love. Love will help you get well and be happy. Others used you for sex and made you worse off. We’re going to change all that. You don’t need sex; you need our love.” Justin could tell the boy wanted to cry but vampires had no tears to shed. Justin pulled him closer and held him tight. Brian watched the exchange from the bedroom door. In just a few words Justin reached Diamond’s problem and began the healing process. He was so proud of his young lover at that moment and quietly left them alone for all the time Diamond needed.

     

Justin read the boy’s mind now filled with childhood memories: a distant mentally unstable mother with severe depression and an alcoholic abusive father. This was the first time Diamond was held by a person not for sex but because he was loved and the boy was overwhelmed by the experience. He grew up in a lower middle class home void of any love whatsoever. He saw the memory when his father found him having experimental sex with a boy his age during a sleepover. His father took the boy home and told his parents what he did with his son getting the other lad in trouble with his parents. Then he came home and severely beat Diamond with his belt leaving whelps and scars on his hips and legs. That night Diamond ran away to London to exist on the dangerous streets finding it safer than being at home. It broke Justin’s heart to see such sadness in such a beautiful young gay child.

     

“All of that’s in the past now; this is your new beginning for a very happy life. You only have to learn how to live it Diamond. You’re going to get back all the love you didn’t have, and more. He can’t hurt you anymore son. We won’t let him touch you again.” Then Justin saw the memory of Diamond’s first trick selling his body in London; he was raped by the man harshly but the boy strangely found comfort in the sex. He preferred a big dick in his ass than a belt across it. Next Justin saw memories of Cedric fucking him many times followed by the young boy being gang fucked by the other vampire boys for many hours non-stop during the daytime before the hunts. He couldn’t count how many times the boy had been used. “Some of that might have been fun but it wasn’t the answer to help you. This is the time now to save your body for a lover.” Diamond began to shake with the overwhelming emotions he was feeling. Somehow Justin knew exactly what to say to release his pain. “I love you Diamond Applebee. I’m going to help you get well and learn to love yourself. Then a very nice guy will love you too for real. Sex alone isn’t love son; but it’s wonderful when you do it with someone who loves you and you love him.”

Diamond held onto Justin for over an hour before this wave of emotion subsided. Justin just held him quietly and stroked his face and hair planting sweet kisses on his lips and cheeks, and forehead. The boy vampire wasn’t thinking about sex anymore; he was falling in love with the beautiful long blond hair teenager holding him. Diamond felt love the first time in his life and he loved it.

“Are you hungry Diamond? When did you last feed?”  

"Kind of Justin; it was yesterday morning.”

     

“When the familiars feed you, do you thank them?”

     

“No”

     

“Well you’re going to start doing it now. They’re sharing with you their life force so you can live and be healthy. You owe them a thank you at least. I’m taking you to Jordan’s and you can feed from his servants tonight. I don’t want to ask Dracula’s servants after the little stunt you pulled tonight. Come with me boy.” Justin led Diamond out of the bedroom.

     

“Master may I take him to Jordan’s to be fed?”

     

“Yes” Brian answered him smiling at Justin for being a formal example for the boy. Soon Diamond was well fed from Jordan’s boys and they were back in the condo again with Brian. It was getting late and Justin was yawning.

     

“Do you have any pajamas Diamond?”

     

“No Master”

     

“You can wear a pair of Justin’s tonight and we’ll get you some tomorrow. I want you to join me holding him while he’s sleeping tonight. Would you like that?”

     

“Yes Master Brian.”

     

“Go to the bathroom first and get ready for bed. Take care of your needs. Justin will give you a pair of his PJs.” Justin led the boy to the master bed room and found a pair of PJs that were small on him but would look big on the tiny vampire boy. It was better than nothing. After Diamond went into the bathroom Justin got dressed in a pair of PJs and joined Brian.

     

“What did you find out so far?”

     

“He’s a fucking mess Brian; he’s been so used sexually this is going to take some time to work out but we’re off to a good start.”

     

“Tomorrow night he lies in his bed and your ass will pay for overtime.” Brian smirked.

     

“I’m looking forward to it Master.” Justin climbed in Brian’s lap kissing him soundly. Justin looked minutes later to see how Diamond was doing. “He might be a new vampire but he knows how to use fresh blood to make his dick grow bigger.”

     

“Who’s he thinking about as he jacks-offs?”

     

“You don’t want to know Brian.” Justin grinned. “It’s a harmless fantasy. It’s a better fantasy than remembering the ones who used him Master; trust me.”

     

“Father knows best”

“Master knows better” Brian kissed his boy and got up to put on a pair of sweat pants without a shirt on. He and Justin laid down in the bed. Minutes later Diamond came out of the bathroom with brushed teeth and other matters taken care of and got on the bed.

     

“I’ll share this hot blond with you. I’ve never shared Justin this way before. He loves to be held all night. You take that side Diamond." Justin rolled on his side putting his ass in front of Brian and facing Diamond he put his arms around the young boy pulling him close. Justin kissed Diamond on the lips.

     

“Goodnight brat.” The boy vampire giggled. Brian pulled back Justin’s hair; reached around to Justin’s face and kissed his mouth hard.

     

“Goodnight twat.” Then Brian bit his neck and drew over five pints of his hot sweet blood knocking Justin out but doing it slowing so as not to give his lover a hard on.

Diamond got real close and listened to Jusin's beating heart in his ear against his chest. Brian wrapped his arm around both boys tight.

The two vampires held on to the beautiful long blond haired teenager between them and silently enjoyed their hot Justin sandwich all through the night.